英语翻译,急需 英语大神

急需英语大神!!_百度知道大神门,急需英语翻译,望帮忙啊!!!_百度知道求英文大神翻译摘要_百度知道求大神翻译,急需。。。。。。。。。。。_英语作文吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:35,136贴子:
求大神翻译,急需。。。。。。。。。。。收藏
I was born with a disability that affects my sense of balance, causing me to walk with a limp. Not only does it affect the function of the legs, but it also has an impact on the kidneys. The disability has had its ups and downs. As a young child, I can remember the way other children would stare at mebecause of the way that I walked. There were many times that my
schoolmates would laugh at me and call me names simply because of their lack of understanding, especially back in the mid 70s and early 80s. Children then were just unwilling to take the time to learn why one of their classmates might walk, speak or seem noticeably different from themselves. Now that I am an adult, I have noticed that the stares and names have begun to fade, and judgments that once were negative have begun to turn toward acceptance. The signing of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) has played a great part in breaking down some of those barriers (障碍) that, as a child, left me to fight a war that seemed to have no end. Now I look beyond what I can*t do and focus on what I can. I have learned that limitations open doors that have been closed, showing other ways to meet our needs. I have always looked at life as a challenge, grasping each obstacle with open arms. There is nothing in this world that comes easy. I must stand tall and look forward, to be ever so ready for what still lies ahead. People often feel sorry for those who were born with some type of disability. But their compassion (怜悯) is misplaced. Yes, I may not be able to run as fast or perform certain tasks, but my disability gives me a better look at life and all that*s around me. I want to be seen not as a disability but as a person who has, and will continue to, bloom (成长). So I decided to become an advocate (倡导者)on behalf of disabled Americans, to fight for our rights that for so long have been ignored. I feel that it only takes one powerful voice to change the minds of many nations, and as long as I have a mouth to use and a mind to think I will continue to work to bring peace upon the disabled community.
0基础电脑培训——变身高富帅!
我出生与一个残疾,影响了我的平衡感,让我跛行。它不仅影响腿的功能,但它也有一个对肾脏的影响。残疾有其跌宕起伏。在很小的时候,我还记得其他孩子会盯着我因为我走的方式。有很多次,我的同学们会嘲笑我,说我的名字只是因为缺乏了解,尤其是早在70年代中期和80年代早期。孩子只是不愿意花时间去了解为什么他们的同学可以走路、说话或看起来明显不同于自己。现在,我是一个成年人,我已经注意到,凝视,名字已经开始褪色,和判断,一旦被负已经开始转向接受。签署《美国残疾人法案》(ADA)发挥了伟大的作用在打破一些壁垒(障碍),作为一个孩子,让我打一场战争,似乎没有尽头。现在我超越我能* t做什么,专注于我能。我知道限制打开大门已经关闭,显示其他方式来满足我们的需求。我一直看着生活的挑战,把握每个障碍张开双臂。在这个世界上没有什么是容易的。我必须忍受高和向前看,所以准备过的日子还在前头。人们常常感到抱歉对于那些出生与某种类型的残疾。但是他们的同情(怜悯)是错误的。是的,我可能无法或执行某些任务跑得一样快,但我的残疾使我的生活变得更好的看看,我周围。我想被视为一个残疾但作为一个人,并将继续,布鲁姆(成长)。所以我决定成为一个倡导者(倡导者)代表残疾人的美国人来说,争取我们的权利,长久以来被忽视了。我觉得这只需要一个强大的声音改变许多国家的想法,只要我有一个口使用和思维思考我将继续工作在残疾人社区带来和平。
谷歌是个好东西
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 大神用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐