在2017年母亲节5月14曰的母亲节中的英语翻译,用过去式

关于母亲节的英语作文带翻译
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《关于母亲节的英语作文带翻译》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。Dear mother: I'm your child . Today is Mother's day.I have a lot of saying to you. Thank you your love!Let me know how to be a good student.Thank you your love!Let me know how to make friend. Thank you your love!Let me so happy! I want to say you I love you ! yours xxx 亲爱的妈妈: 我是你的孩子,今天是母亲节,我有许多话要和你说 谢谢你的爱,让我知道怎样成为一个好学生.谢谢你的爱,让我知道怎样交朋友,谢谢你的爱,让我如此的幸福 我想对你说:“我爱你” 你的XXX用过去式写一篇关于母亲节的小学英语作文
易大湿TA0101
Last Mother's Day ,I was very busy .In the morning,I bought bread ,milk to my mother.Then in the morning,we went shopping,I bought a pair of shoes ,a skirt for her.At the noon,I cook noodles for mother.In the afternoon,I and mother went to a film .In the evening,I took mother to a restaurant .Then,I bought a bunch of flower to her.She is very happy.应该全对的,相信我哦,我初一,正好在学这个
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
mothers’ day,i gave mum a card
some present。I bouht(“买”buy的过去式,貌似不是这么拼的)some flowers for mum。They are red 、orange……Mum liked them very much!She kiss me and say,“You...
是我的伟大的我都得十分丰富个人股份公司收到
My mother medium a long yellow crimped hair, has put up a pair of glasses on the nose , has had a pair of Shan Feng eye below the glasses, mother is considerate right down to the most trivial detail i...
Last Mother's Day , I
was very busy . In the morning, I
bought bread , milk to
mother. Then in the morning, we went shopping, “Mom,I
bought a pair of shoes , a skirt for you"I says."OK"Mom say...
扫描下载二维码5月11日是母亲节,很多同学都用不同的方式为妈妈庆祝节日。这句话用英语翻译怎么说?
一不见二不钟情
采纳,,一会发答案给你
等着,我在写
May 11th is mother's day,many students arefor the motherto celebrat
May 11th is mother's day,many students arefor the motherto celebrat
may 11st is Mother's Day, many students celebrect for mothers in different ways
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
5月14日的英文
英文翻译百科解释may 14:&&&&the moon:&&&&and:&&&&january 14:&&&&february 14:&&&&march 14:&&&&april 14:&&&&may 14:&&&&june 14详细百科解释
例句与用法Panel on welfare services agenda 14 may 2007福利事务委员会会议议程2007年<font color="#cc日Land department 28 may 1997 legal department 27 november 1996路政署1997年<font color="#cc日First ferry s mother s day visit to injured passenger2006年<font color="#cc日新渡轮母亲节探访意外伤者14 5 2001 - hong kong economic times2001年<font color="#cc日-香港经济日报The king was born on may 14 , 1953西哈莫尼生于1953年<font color="#cc日。 Minutes of meeting on 14 may 20072007年<font color="#cc日会议的纪要Issues raised at the meeting of the subcommittee on 14 may 20022002年<font color="#cc日小组委员会会议上提出的事项Bills committee on revenue bill 2007 agenda 14 may 20072007年收入条例草案委员会会议议程2007年<font color="#cc日Finance committee attendance list - 14 may 2004 attendance list立法会财务委员会会议出席名单- 2004年<font color="#cc日Mother ' s day will be celebrated on sunday may 15 , 2006今年的母亲节是<font color="#cc日(母亲节为每年五月的第二个星期日) 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
5月14日的英文翻译,5月14日英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译5月14日,5月14日的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved求一篇用过去式写一篇关于母亲节的英语作文急急急。求一篇用过去式写一篇关于母亲节的英语作文100字左右。
梦魇My1312
Mother's Day origins from US. On May 9, 1906, the AmericanPhiladelphia's Anna Jia Weisi mother unfortunately died, she issorrowful extremely. Passed away the anniversary death anniversary inthe next y...
Mother's Day origins from US. On May 9, 1906, the AmericanPhiladelphia's Anna Jia Weisi mother unfortunately died, she issorrowful extremely. Passed away the anniversary death anniversary inthe next y...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 曰历2017 的文章

随机推荐