happylim3plus tumblr值不值

Me and my husband are planning to sell our 2-bedroom condo (freehold, 3rd floor, 53 square metre, vibes@kovan) at Kovan road, which TOP is end 2015. SSD not incurred if our cando can be sold after Jan 2015.
As we are considering to seek bigger residential space, after selling condo we would like to buy a resale 4-room HDB. We preferred those not very old resale HDB: if 5yrs plus but less than 10yrs would be better, like in Punggol / SengKang area.
Currently we are living in a rental HDB. My husband is SC, I'm SPR.
Could you assist us on the following questions -
1) Is it possible to sell our condo within 6mth at a very reasonable price, as we know current real estate market climate is not so good.
2) As a seller also a buyer, how's commission applied to our case
3) Our plan is to sell condo first and buy a resale 4-room HDB, how much cash need being prepared
Thanks. | PropertyGuru - Singapore's Leading Property Site
My PropertyGuru
Me and my husband are planning to sell our 2-bedroom condo (freehold, 3rd floor, 53 square metre, vibes@kovan) at Kovan road, which TOP is end 2015. SSD not incurred if our cando can be sold after Jan 2015.
As we are considering to seek bigger residential space, after selling condo we would like to buy a resale 4-room HDB. We preferred those not very old resale HDB: if 5yrs plus but less than 10yrs would be better, like in Punggol / SengKang area.
Currently we are living in a rental HDB. My husband is SC, I'm SPR.
Could you assist us on the following questions -
1) Is it possible to sell our condo within 6mth at a very reasonable price, as we know current real estate market climate is not so good.
2) As a seller also a buyer, how's commission applied to our case?
3) Our plan is to sell condo first and buy a resale 4-room HDB, how much cash need being prepared?
Posted by Mrs. Bella Lew on Aug
2, 2014 in
Present Pang
Answer Posted on Apr 19, 2016
Dear Sir/Mdm,
Good day to you! I understand your concerns. I would be more than happy to assist you in selling the unit. Feel free to give me a call at
or email me anytime for an non obligatory discussion. Hope to hear from you soon!
Warmest Regards,
<div class="vote_percent" id="up_%
<div class="vote_percent" id="down_%
Answer Posted on Aug
Hi Mrs Lew,
You may wish to approach this sales and purchase 1 step at a time under current market sentiments. Especially so if your project is only expected to TOP in end 2015, buyers may just hold on and wait for project to TOP before making a decision to purchase unless there is a strong and compelling reason for the buyer to do so with the flurry of supply in this market. I don't like to paint a bright and rosy picture in order to encourage clients to list with me but rather give you a realistic scenario. I have recently sold a condo unit in Woodlands within 2 weeks where both seller and buyer were happy with the arrangements and pricing, therefore at the end of the day, it will boil down to price. Let me know what are your thoughts about this sale and the magic figure you are considering.
Visit and Like my facebook page at /propertyblogshop
Real Estate Director
Masters Of Real Estate
M.O.R.E Property Pte Ltd (L3010548F)
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65--
M.O.R.E Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now!
Our next exhibition is on 2nd and 3rd August 2014.
Already more than 50 guests registrations received.
Register your interest to attend this showcase event now!
Answer Posted on Aug
Good Day Madam,
It will be our pleasure to assist you in this juroney. We have recently completed a similar assisgnment with good success. As of the recent transcation, you will be looking at about $1400psf for your condo.
I do look forward to hearing from you soon so that we can sit down and work out a detailed plan on how we can move ahead.
Thank you.
J.A. Goh 吴永益
Answer Posted on Aug
Hi Mrs. Lew, as you are still subject to SSD till Jan 2015, my suggestion is to market the unit sometime in the Q4. If you got an offer that is too early, it is of no used too as you won't want to go ahead with the Option.
Ideal is market it sometime in Oct 2014. Engaging same agent for sale and buy you can discuss with the agent for a discount package. I do not see a problem for you getting a resale HDB as you should be having a positive sale for your condo. I would be glad to serve you and help you to get a good offer for your condo. Please drop me an email with more details on your condo. I will do my best for you. Best Regards, J.A.Goh, ERA, HP: , Email: .sg
Angela Chua 蔡斯淇
Answer Posted on Aug
Hi Mrs Bella,
If you are looking to sell your unit at a reasonable price, I don't see why it is not possible to do it within 6 months. The commission payable can be discussed. I can do a financial calculation prior to your purchase.
Feel free to contact me for further discussion.
Thank you.
Angela Chua
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
YT Tan 陈永达
Answer Posted on Aug
Good evening Bella,
To add on, if you sell your Vibes @ Kovan first, you will be considered purchasing your first property (resale HDB) thus you won't be subject to ABSD of 5% as IRAS will treat this purchase as your matrimonial home because one of you is a SC.
And of course you are allowed to sell off your private property anytime before TOP, we call it subsale.
Hope to hear more from you so I can assist you with your property needs.
Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
ECG Property Pte Ltd
YT Tan 陈永达
Answer Posted on Aug
Good afternoon Bella,
I will request bank indicatives from three banks (UOB, DBS and OCBC) to check what's the market valuation for your property first and do you mind sharing with me what's your very reasonable sale price in mind.
As for commission basis, normal standard commission for sale will be 2% of sale price plus 7% GST while for purchase is 1% of purchase price plus 7% GST. But nevertheless we can discuss on it further, no worries. Main objective is to obtain an ideal sale price and home for your family.
And lastly, the initial cash outlay will depends whether which type of loan you are taking?
If you are taking HDB loan, you can obtain up to 90% and the downpayment can be paid fully by CPF (cash if shortfall).
If you are taking bank loan, you can obtain up to 80% and the downpayment will be 5% cash and 15% CPF (cash if shortfall).
Other minimal cash outlay will be legal fees (depends HDB or private), valuation fee, resale submission fee etc.
Do get in touch with me so I can further advise you especially for
your financial planning.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
ECG Property Pte Ltd
KARRIEN N. CHAN
Answer Posted on Aug
Good day Mrs. Bella Lew,
Congratulations on your property investment in 2011 which will soon reap you a good return in just 4 years.
You have experienced first-hand how property investment when done with careful planning is low risk yet high return. Please do not stop here. Please allow me to share how many others before you have gone on to be successful property investors and can comfortably enjoy their retirement years with peace of mind.
Meet me for a friendly exchange at any place to your convenience. I shall share with you better property investment options that fulfil all your requirements and will list down all the financial costs for different options for your comparison. Your Interest Is My Priority.
Thank you and Warm Regards,
Karrien N. Chan
CEA Reg. No.: R052532H
Mobile: +65 822 50 212
Email: karrien.
Powerful Negotiators
No. 1 Team in PropNex Realty Pte Ltd (L3008022J)
**ADV: Consumer Empowerment Seminar**
By PropNex CEO Mr. Ismail Gafoor
/publicseminar.aspx
Gain Insight Into Singapore Real Estate Market
Date: 07 August 2014, Thursday
Venue: Kallang Theatre
Get FREE Tickets by 05 August 2014
Send SMS to +65
Answer Posted on Aug
Hi Ms. Bella, would be great if I could update you with a report on vibes@kovan which also displays the nearby comparable prices of other projects, allowing you to have a good estimate of the exit price.
You can discuss with your family first and I will be glad to share my opinion.
As mentioned, our commission rates are tied to performance, and for your buying transaction you need not pay commission. Purchase of HDB will require 20% downpayment if you're considering bank loan, and also stamp duties of 3% if you qualify for ABSD remission.
As mentioned, it is ideal if we can do a meetup, with all calculations clarified on the spot. Thanks I look forward to understand your needs better.
Warm regards,
Ivan Ng ERA
Answer Posted on Aug
Morning Bella,
With the slide in demand of the resale private property, selling within your unit within 6 months, for a reasonable market price is still possible. The current estimated pricing is at around $1450/sqft. Based on your case, buying of HDB resale and selling private through the same agent, I would be glad to work something out for you, on the commission payable. As you are selling your condo first, preferably after Jan 2015, you will only need to prepare the legal fee payable for sales and 20% down payment for purchase of resale HDB unit upon getting 80% loan from bank. Not forgetting the standard stamp and legal fee for purchase.
If both of you are PR, you will also need to prepare 5% ABSD payable.
Do feel free to contact me for further discussion.
Answer Posted on Aug
Hi Bella, I am sure you have a lot of doubts in mind. It will be good to have a meet up session together with your husband so to address all the questions. I can show you the estimated financial calculation on the spot to let you have an idea.
I can be reachable at my mobile.
Vestor Realty
Ask a Question
Our Network:Timberland 船鞋惹眼配色 开箱_开箱晒物_什么值得买
Timberland 船鞋惹眼配色 开箱
缘起那些年被大妈安利过的鞋子,真心难拔,码数倒是一剂良药,解毒无数。不过有时候除草不成反生恨意,报复心理爆发,失去理智,于是手脑均不停使唤疯狂下单。虽然下单是件愉快的事情,收到扣款短信的瞬间还是会替钱包君难过一秒钟,转眼就跑去查物流了。商品介绍相信Timberland 添柏岚这个牌子大家已经很熟悉了,以下摘自大妈百科“Timberland 添柏岚于1918年成立于美国波士顿,前身是专业制鞋公司,目前服饰鞋包等产品,均有涉及,并且因为产品的高品质、新颖的设计受到大家的喜欢。这款Timberland 男式经典双孔船鞋,系带设计,鞋帮的周围设有穿带,十分经典的两眼船鞋款;中底Anti-Fatigue抗疲劳科技,专为长时间站立或行走的人设计,提供一整天长时间站立的舒适、吸震和能量回馈。绿色再生橡胶大底防滑耐磨,胜任多种地面,并提供良好的牵引性。鞋垫可拆卸且有防疲劳作用。”
目前中亚海外购red配色已经没有了,以下是美亚拔下来的图:春天果然是个骚动的季节,看完就完全止不住的想脚踩五色祥云,踏春去。立马下单,一起的还有一个timberland的洗漱包和腰带一条。无税含运费总计555.89元,中亚海外购预计24号配送到,结果提前五天就收到了,易客满现在的清关速度也很快。从下单到收货共计17天,也算是易客满的标准时长了。中午接到配送员的电话时着实吃了一惊喜,中亚海外购你赢了。初见包装盒胶带破损,海关就这个niao性,可以理解。开箱已经被我在取快递的路上迫不及待的完成了,木有拍照。一层薄薄的塑料纸,环(kou)保(men)。made in 多米尼克共和国皮带就印了一个india,应该是印度产的了评价鞋子颜色惹眼,踏春的时候不知道能不能撩妹。网站上写的全麂皮鞋面,选用LWG银级厂商的皮革,具有良好的防水耐磨性,鞋面皮料手感确实很软。鞋带也是皮革的,沿着鞋帮周围穿了一圈,貌似不能拆下来,不过船鞋一般都是一脚蹬,鞋带也就是个装饰用的。鞋底是人造大底,大概翻译过来再生橡胶大底防滑耐磨,经久耐用。吐槽最近看了很多手工皮具的文章,特别是花间大叔(
左左右右的个人主页,欢迎您回到什么值得买,我们是中立的、致力于帮助广大网友买到更有性价比网购产品的最热门推荐网站。。...
&)的原创文章和知乎回答,对于皮具有了最基本的了解。忍不住吐槽几句,希望能给广大值友剁手时多点意见,理性败家。鞋面说是LWG银级厂商的皮革,万能的维基百科也找不到这个组织,只有官网
&Improveing Environmental Stewardship原来是一个环保组织,我的理解是皮革厂的生产环境是否环保,请看以下度娘搜到的内容看来银级和皮料品质无关,一分价钱一分货。材料应该是一般的皮料,无力吐槽。再说细节,鞋子里面可以看到线头,鞋垫上的小孔虽然是机器打的,不过边缘宽窄不均,鞋底拼接处有明显的毛刺。再说说皮带,皮带的线脚非常凌乱,缝线也很毛糙,印的字体也是很不规整。只能说质量很一般,和专卖店里看到的品质还是有些差距。当然我也承认这个质量很对得起于这个价位了。所以我的总结就是,一分价钱一分货,理性剁手,明智败家。这是我的第一篇原创,虽然逛张大妈这么长时间,被张大妈种草无数。可惜文笔太糟,虽然拔草的多文章却写不出来。本以为安安静静的签到就好,结果快200天了,一个金币都木有抽到&,求小编多发金币。最后喜闻乐见的甄仁寿,求轻喷啊。我才不告诉你正面像淘宝同款呢追加修改( 09:17:39):ps:这款很容易掉色,建议穿着深色袜子。
本文著作权归作者本人和什么值得买共同所有,未经许可不得转载。文章仅代表作者看法,如有更多内容分享或是对文中观点有不同见解,值客原创欢迎您的投稿。
相关热门原创
作者其他原创(2)
文中提到的商品
【抢先首发】联想 YOGA 710 IPS硬屏笔记本电脑14IKB(颜色随机)
【抢先首发】BluePro 博乐宝净水器 RO反渗透纯水机
TEMPUR 泰普尔 馨净枕(一只装)
【抢先首发】ThundeRobot 雷神 蓝血人 机械键盘 87键青轴
Inmotion 乐行天下 P1 天鹅微电动车 标准版
【有奖活动】W.DRESSROOM 欧巴面膜 2盒/套(款式随机)
【轻众测】Dettol 滴露 PROTECT+ 智慧型套装(口罩+微型通风器)
【轻众测】Huntkey 航嘉 智慧云 智能wifi快充魔方