尊敬的 英语与欣赏的英语表达

尊重的英文短语
尊重的英文短语
学习啦【英语短语】 编辑:玉莲
  尊重,尊敬、重视,古语是指将对方视为比自己地位高而必须重视的心态及其言行,现在已逐渐引伸为平等相待的心态及其言行。下面就由学习啦小编为大家带来关于尊重的英语短语集锦,希望大家能有所收获。
  关于尊重的相关短语
  尊重defer to
  相互尊重
  尊重需要
  尊重隐私 Respect P Respect Of Privacy
  尊重历史 respect history
  关于尊重的相关单词
  关于尊重的相关短句或解释
  respect knowledge
  尊重知识,尊重人才
  互相尊重
  He was much esteemed.
  大家很尊重他。
  Intellectuals should be esteemed.
  知识分子应受到尊重。
  关于尊重的词语辨析
  honour, esteem, regard, admire, respect这组词都有&尊重、钦佩&的意思,其区别是:
  honour 侧重指对某人或某物表示极大的敬意。
  esteem 除表示尊敬之外,还暗示由此而产生的称赞。
  regard 最正式用词,中性,含义不很明确,一般需用修饰语加强或明确其意。
  admire 侧重指对某人或某物的仰慕、钦佩,并含欣赏爱慕之情。
  respect 指对人的行为、品德、才华或成就等的仰慕尊重。尤指对年长或地位高的人的尊敬。
  关于尊重的相关例句
  1. The treaty binds them to respect their neighbour's independence.
  条约规定他们必须尊重其邻国的独立。
  2. I respect his judgement and I'll follow any advice he gives me.
  我尊重他的判断能力,会接受他提出的任何建议。
  3. In the treaty both sides pledge to respect human rights.
  双方在条约中都承诺将尊重人权。
  4. Brian had learned to look at her with new respect.
  布赖恩看她时变得多了一分尊重。
  5. She does not feel that the book depersonalises women.
  她并不觉得这本书不尊重女性的感受。
  6. He is a veteran parliamentarian whose views enjoy widespread respect.
  他是个资深议员,其观点受到广泛尊重。
  7. One thing is certain, both have the utmost respect for each other.
  有一点可以肯定,那就是双方都非常尊重对方。
  8. They command the respect and obedience of the armed forces.
  他们要求武装部队尊重上级,服从指挥。
  9. Finally, trying to respect her wishes, I said I'd leave.
  最后,为了尊重她的意愿,我说我会离开。
  10. He has no respect, no regard for anyone's feelings.
  他不尊重,也不顾及别人的感受。
  11. Social workers went to great pains to acknowledge men's domestic rights.
  社会工作者尽量尊重男性的家庭权利。
  12. It was clear to me that he respected his boss.
  在我看来他显然很尊重他的上司。
  13. Mr Nicholson respects soldiers, and he rubs along with them.
  尼科尔森先生对士兵很尊重,而且跟他们相处融洽。
  14. Unless you respect other people's religions, horrible mistakes and conflict will occur.
  如果不尊重别人的宗教信仰,就会祷下大错,酿成冲突。
  15. The old sense of deference and restraint in royal reporting has vanished.
  在对皇室进行的新闻报道中,那种由来已久的尊重和收敛意识已经消失了。
  关于尊重的双语例句
  你应该对长辈和上级尊重些。
  You should show greater respect for your elders and betters.
  报纸的报道往往不尊重私人权利。
  Newspapers often don't respect the individual's right to privacy.
  我非常尊重他的工作。
  I esteem his work highly.
  我们应该尊重个性。
  We should respect individuality.
  我们应该尊重婚姻的神圣。
  We should respect the sanctity of marriage.
  父辈应当被尊重。
  A sire should be respected.
  如果你对自己不尊重,那么对别人尊重就是一件困难的事情。
  Having respect for others is difficult if you have no respect for yourself.
  使法律被尊重的最安全办法,就是使它们值得尊重。
  The safest way to make laws respected is to make them respectable.
  对所有生命的尊重,是对我们自己生命的最大尊重。
  Respecting all the life is the best respected for our own life.
  以上是学习啦小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。
本文已影响 人
[尊重的英文短语]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
【英语短语】图文推荐常用英文同意词组表达_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
常用英文同意词组表达
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩93页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢人生感悟美文带英文翻译摘抄_英语美文欣赏
人生感悟美文带英文翻译摘抄
学习啦【英语美文欣赏】 编辑:韦彦
  在的教学中,应注重美文阅读环节,这对于培养学生良好的素养和语言素养是相当关键的。下面小编整理了美文带英文翻译,希望大家喜欢!
  人生感悟美文带英文翻译摘抄
  How poor we are我们是多么贫穷
  One day a rich father took his young son on a trip to the country with the firm purpose to show him how poor people can be. They spent a day and night in the farm of a very poor family. When they got back from their trip the father asked his son, &how was the trip?&
  一天,一位富有的父亲带着他的小儿子去乡下,打算让他见识一下穷人的生活。他们在一户非常贫穷人家的农场里住了一天一夜。旅行回来之后,父亲问儿子:&你觉得这次旅行怎样?&
  &Very good, Dad!&
  &棒极了,爸爸!&
  &Did you see how poor people can be?& the father asked.
  &你看到穷人的生活了吗?&父亲。
  &Yeah!& &And what did you learn?&
  &是的!&&那你从中学到了什么呢?&
  The son answered, &I saw that we have a dog at home, and they have four. We have a pool that reaches to the
they have a creek that has no end. We have imported they have the stars. Our patio reach they have a whole horizon.&
  儿子回答道:&我看到我们家只有一只狗,而他们家有四只。我们的池一直延伸到花园中间,而他们的小溪没有尽头。我们在花园里装了进口灯具,而他们有满天星斗。我们的天井接着前院,而他们拥有整个地平线。&
  When the little boy was finishing, his father was speechless.
  当小男孩说完的时候,他的父亲目瞪口呆。
  His son added, &Thanks, dad, for showing me how poor we are!&
  他的儿子接着又补充道:&谢谢爸爸让我看到我们是多么贫穷!&
  Isn't it true that it all depends on the way you look at things? If you have love, friends, family, health, good humor and a positive attitude toward life, you've got everything!
  贫富的真意完全取决于你看待事物的角度,难道不是吗?如果你拥有爱人、朋友、家庭、、感和对生活的积极态度,你就拥有了一切!
  人生感悟美文带英文翻译鉴赏
  Learn a Lesson, Find the Gift吸取一个教训,赢得一份礼物
  Tom Peterson worked for many years to build a solid business selling television sets, stereo systems, and home appliances. He gave people good value, a full satisfaction guarantee, and friendly service. With the help of his wife Gloria, who handled the books, Tom developed an excellent reputation. He was proud of his high percentage of repeat customers.
  汤姆.彼得森苦干多年开创了一家公司,生意兴隆,主要销售电视机、立体声装置和家用器具。他向顾客出售的产品价格合理,保证顾客百分之百的满意度,并向他们提供热情周到的售后服务。他妻子格罗丽娅是个书商,在她的帮助下,汤姆赢得了极好的声誉。他为自己拥有高比例的回头客感到自豪。
  About five years ago, Tom was approached by the owners of a competing company, Stereo Super Stores. They wanted him to buy them out. The price was very attractive. Everything looked good. Before making his final decision Tom asked Gloria what she thought about the purchase. She told him that even though the numbers looked good it didn't feel right to her. However, Tom was so self-confident and so convinced that this was a rare opportunity, he went ahead and made the purchase. Within months he discovered that he had made a big mistake. He had paid much too much for a dying company. He tried as hard as he could to make it work out, but he couldn't turn things around. He was forced into bankruptcy. He was about to lose everything, including his original business.
  大约五年前,汤姆的竞争对手&&一家立体声超市的拥有者和汤姆进行了接洽,他们想让他把这家超市买下来。价格非常诱人,一切看起来都很合适。在作出最终之前,汤姆征求了格罗丽娅对这一购买的。格罗丽娅对他说,尽管数目看来合适,但她还是感觉这次购买不对劲。然而,汤姆太自信了,坚信这是一个难得的机会,于是他采取行动,将超市买下来。不出几个月,他发现他犯了一个大错误。他在一个奄奄一息的公司身上花费了太多的钱。他竭尽全力让公司运转起来,但未能得逞。他迫不得已破产。似乎所有的一切就要失去了,包括他原来的公司。
  Tom was embarrassed, but he is a survivor. He looked at his situation. He decided to openly admit his mistake and, rather than getting bogged down in lawsuits, he would focus his energies on saving and rebuilding his original business. He saw also that he had made a mistake by not listening to his wife, and that he needed to learn from this experience. Tom played up p his mistake in judgment. He dealt with the crisis in a way that delighted many people and increased their respect for him. Old customers flocked into his store. He and Gloria adapted to changes in retailing and have built an even better business than before.
  汤姆窘迫不已,但他是个幸存者。他审视他的处境,决心坦率地承认自己的错误,而不是陷入诉讼案件中去,他要将全部精力放在如何拯救和重建原来的公司上。他同时还明白他因为没有听取他妻子的意见才犯了这个错误,他得从中吸取教训。汤姆犯这个错误是因为判断失误。因此在处理这场危机时,他在取悦顾客和提高顾客对自己的尊敬度上下了一番功夫。老顾客蜂拥而至,他和格罗丽娅适应了零售方面的变化,又成立了一家公司,生意甚至比以前还红火。
  In the business world, it is natural for businessmen to gain and lose. Only those who regard their mistakes as gifts and learn from them attract endless profits.
  在商界,胜败乃兵家常事。只有那些从自己犯的错误中吸取教训并将之作为礼物的人才能赚取无尽的利润。
  人生感悟美文带英文翻译赏析
  Marrie玛丽
  Marie was a single mother of two children in a rural Missouri community. She worked full-time during the day and sold handcrafted leather gifts on weekends. She also dedicated much spare time to numerous charities and community projects.
  玛利是位两个孩子的单亲母亲,住在密苏里乡村社区。她平日全职工作,周末卖皮制礼品。她还将大量的业余时间奉献给众多的慈善机构和社区工程。
  Then one day Marie received some shocking news from her doctor. She had cancer, and it was spreading rapidly. She had barely enough resources to put a cent in the medical treatments she would need.
  一天,玛利从她医生那里得知了一个令人震惊的消息&&她得了癌症,癌细胞正在迅速扩散。她的经济生活拮据,很不宽裕,哪怕一分钱都不被容许花在她需要接受的医药治疗上。
  Soon, Marie witnessed what she had always known: although she was not financially wealthy, she already had the most valuable possessions on earth. Hundreds in her community and surrounding areas teamed up to help her and her family.
  但不久,玛利就证实了她早就明白的一个事实:尽管她在金钱方面并不富有,但事实上她已经拥有了世界上最宝贵的财产。她所在社区和相邻社区的成百上千的人同心协力帮助她以及她的家庭。
  Many people she had touched in caring ways demonstrated appreciation for Marie's life. Marie did not live to see the day when her bills were fully paid. However, she lived long enough to feel the love of those she had cheerfully served.
  许多曾经被玛利的同情心和人道精神打动的人们对玛利的生活表示同情和理解。玛利没有活到她的医药费用完全付清的那天,但她却活得足够长久,有生之时感受到了曾经接受过她愉快帮助的人们奉献的爱。
  The spirits of love and gratitude multiply when they are shared. Happiness is the result of sharing love and gratitude. Giving selflessly was a value that Marie displayed all her life, and her spirit of giving lived after her in those who knew and loved her.
  爱和感恩之心在与他人一起分享时会成倍增长。幸福是分享爱与感激的结果。无私奉献是玛利整个一生发扬的价值观念;虽然她已离开人世,但她的奉献精神仍然活在那些认识她和对她施以爱心的人们的心中。
  All her life, Marie had demonstrated the truth of this simple principle: happiness will not come from worldly possessions or fortune. Rather, it is an attitude that comes from appreciating what we already have. We can find the happiness we seek if we will first share it with others. Then&and only then&we will have the most valuable possessions on earth: love, happiness, and increasing gratitude.
  玛利的整个一生表明了这样一个简单原则的真谛:幸福不是来源于尘世的财产或财富;相反地,它是一种态度,是来源于对珍惜、欣赏我们所拥有一切的态度。只有我们首先跟他人一起分享幸福时,我们才能获得自己所追求的幸福。那时&&也只有那时,我们才将拥有世界上最宝贵的财富&&爱情,幸福,还有与日俱增的感恩之心。
本文已影响 人
[人生感悟美文带英文翻译摘抄]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1272人看了觉得好
1157人看了觉得好
12542人看了觉得好
【英语美文欣赏】图文推荐举例式英语演讲开场欣赏
您的位置: &
举例式英语演讲开场欣赏 正文
举例式英语演讲开场欣赏
篇一:精彩英语演讲开场白示例 精彩英语演讲开场白示例
有了好的开头,英语演讲便成功了一半。好的英语演讲开头能够吸引听众的注意力,让你的英语演讲获得更多人的认可。那么,英语演讲的开头应该怎么写才能吸引听众的注意力呢?下面与你分享精彩的英语演讲开场白示例。
1、精彩英语演讲开场白示例一:问候听众,介绍自己
Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies and gentleman, Thank you for being on time/making the effort to come today. Let me introduce myself first. My name is...
英语演讲稿开头怎么写?英语演讲稿的开头问候听众是最基本的礼貌。在一个陌生的场合作英语演讲,英语演讲稿的开头可以先介绍自己。人的好奇心都特别强,如果台上站着一个不认识的人作演讲,听众们一定都想知道演讲者的身份背景信息。所以在英语演讲的开头,大大方方将自己介绍给听众,让大家认识自己,无论如何,这总比演讲结束了,台下的观众还不知道台上那个家伙是谁要强!英语演讲稿开头怎么写
英语演讲稿开头怎么写?精彩英语演讲开场白示例
2、精彩英语演讲开场白示例二:受邀致辞
I'd like to thank you for inviting/asking me/giving me the chance to...
I am grateful for the opportunity to present...
通常情况下,在一起企业活动或者学术活动中,有的演讲者会作为嘉宾被邀请发言。这个时候,你可以通过上述英语演讲开场白来发表讲话。
3、精彩英语演讲开场白示例三:告知演讲主题
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to tell you about...
The subject of my presentation is...
英语演讲稿的开头要记得告知听众演讲的主题,不要一篇英语演讲洋洋洒洒结束了,听众还对你所讲述的主题不甚明了,那就太悲剧了。一开始就告诉听众主题,让他们带着已有的自我认知跟着你的演讲往下听,他们的兴趣会更浓厚,如果他们听了半天不知道主题,又没怎么完全听懂,演讲就没有太大效果。
4、精彩英语演讲开场白示例四:引起听众兴趣
Over the next ten minutes you are going to hear about something that will change the way your companies operate...
At the end of this presentation you will understand why this company has been so successful for so long...
在英语演讲稿的开头引入一些引起听众兴趣的内容是演讲的技巧。你想要为听众讲一个不一样的故事?你想要为听众留一个悬念,让听众在你的英语演讲中找寻答案?那就试试上述这两种英语演讲开场白的表达方式吧。
英语演讲稿开头怎么写?希望岱恩英语老师分享的精彩英语演讲开场白示例能够为你提供帮助。同时,岱恩英语老师也要提醒大家,一场成功的英语演讲光靠英语演讲稿是不够的,还需要掌握很多英语演讲方法和技巧,并且一个人的英语演讲能力也是需要反复锻炼才能提升的。希望大家好好学习,早日成为英语演讲高手!
最新英文演讲稿开场白
尊敬的评委,尊贵的来宾,女士们,先生们,大家晚上好!能够站在这里进行演说,我感到十分荣幸。今天我将和大家一起分享??
honorable judges,distinguished guests,ladies and gentlemen,good evening!I feel really honored to stand here and make a speech.today I&m going to look together with you into this question:?? Good morning everybody!It's my honor to speak here,and I am very glad to share my topic with you. Then today I'd like to talk something about.....
(大家早上好!能在这里做此次演讲我十分荣幸,也很高兴能跟大家一起分享我的主题,今天我想演讲的是......)
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the English Speaking Competition for Grade 2005. (掌声~~~) First of all, (Motivational model ) please allow me to introduce myself, your host for today. I’m Sammy from Cla6, Grade 2005.
(译文:女士们,先生们,大家晚上好!欢迎来到05级英语演讲比赛的现常首先,请允许我来个自我介绍。我是今晚的主持人―来自05级6班的典典。)
There are all together 26 contestants to compete in today’s English Speaking Competition, all from Grade 2005. And this competition will be mediated by a panel of five judges. Also on the panel are “question masters” who will be responsible for raising questions of today’s contestants. Now, I have the great privilege of presenting today’s judges.
(译文:角逐今晚比赛的有26名选手,他们均来自外院05级的同学。此次比赛我们邀请到了五名评委,五名评委中有两名是“提问员”,这两名“提问员”将对每位选手进行提问。好的,我很荣幸地向大家介绍一下我们的五位评委。 微笑状~)
Ladies and gentlemen, MiLiu, (掌声~~~) MiLuo, (掌声~~~)welcome?OK, after introducing our judges, now let’s go over the rules of the competition.
(译文:女士们,先生们,她们是刘老师,欢迎!骆老师,欢迎!?好的,介绍完我们的评委之后,让我们来看看今天的比赛规则吧。 微笑状~)
Each of the contestants has 3 minutes to present a prepared speech and 2 minutes to answer questions raised by the judges.
(译文:每位选手要进行3分钟的命题演讲和2分钟的回答。) During the prepared speech, a staff member will raise a yellow board as a signal that there is half a minute left. Then, at the end of 3minutes, a red board will be raised to let the speaker know that the time has run out. So, please raise the red board. Thank you!
(译文:在命题演讲环节,在选手的演讲时间还剩下半分钟的时候,我们的工作人员将会举一块黄颜色的牌子示意。当3分钟时间一到,我们的工作人员会举一块红色的牌子示意时间已到。现在,工作人员示意一下下。谢谢! 微笑状~)
Now the topic for today’s prepared speech is “Olympic Games, Beijing 2008”.
(译文:今天的命题演讲的题目是:北京2008奥运会。)
Ladies and gentlemen, the top four winners today will be able to attend the College Final to be held on November 3rd.
(译文:女士们,先生们,今晚比赛的前四名选手将可以参加11月3号晚上的院里的决赛。) Now let’s welcome contestant No.1
(译文:现在,让我们有请1号选手。 微笑状~)
Thank you for contestant No.1, now let’s welcome contestant No.2.
(译文:谢谢1号选手的演讲。接下来,让我们有请我们的2号选手。 微笑状~) Thank you for contestant No.2. Here, ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce the score of contestant No.1 is 86.6. Congratulations! Now, let’s welcome contestant No.3
(译文:谢谢我们的2号选手。女士们,先生们,下面我宣布1号选手的最后得分是:86.6分。恭喜!接下来,让我们有请我们的3号选手。 微笑状~)篇二:提问式英语演讲开场欣赏 mr. chairman, excellencies, ladies and gentlemen, peace─the word evokes the simplest and most cherished dream of humanity. peace is, and has always been, the ultimate human aspiration. and yet our history overwhelmingly shows that while we speak incessantly of peace, our aquinas tells a very different story. peace is an easy word to say in any language. as secretary-general of the united nations i hear it so frequently from so many different mouths and different sources, that it sometimes seems to me to be general incantation more or less deprived of practical meaning. what we really mean by peace? 主席先生,各位贵宾,女士们,先生们: 首先,我要再一次感谢挪威诺贝尔奖委员会决定颁奖给联合国维持和平部队。他们的决定受到了全世界的欢迎。我还要借此机会,对那些派遣军队或提供后勤支援的国家表示深深的感谢。我们要把这种遏制冲突实验的成功归于他们的自愿合作。 和平,这个词唤起了人们最朴素、最珍爱的梦想。和平现在是,而且始终是人类最崇高的希冀。然而,我们的大部分历史却表明,当我们无休无止地谈论和平时,我们的行动却在讲述一个迥然不同的故事。 和平在任何语言中都是一个说起来很容易的词。作为联合国秘书长,我从不同的语言和不同的地方经常听到它,以至于有时在我看来,和平这个词多多少少是失去了其真实意义的口头禅。我们所说的和平的真正含义是什么? as clothes, food, shelter and travel are the fo we can not live without one of them. so is the case with other living things. maybe other living things can live without one of them, but they are not particular about that much. bacterium is very tiny living things, like a baby in them. what does the baby have to wear? what does the baby have to eat? where does the baby live? how does the baby move? we would like to know about these. 衣食住行是人生的四件大事,一件都不能缺少。不但人类如此,就是其他微生物也何曾能缺少一件,不过没有人类这样讲究罢了。细菌是微生物,是生物中的小宝宝。这位小宝宝穿的是什么?吃的是什么?住在那里?怎样行动?我们倒要见识见识。 在我看来,英格兰是乡村,乡村就是英格兰。当我扪心自问我心中的英格兰是什么,当我在异国他乡想起英格兰时,英格兰通过我的耳朵,通过我的眼睛,通过种种永驻人间的芬芳,通过我的各种感官来到我的前面。我将告诉你们它们是什么,也许在你们中间有些人和我感觉一样。篇三:幽默式英语演讲开场欣赏 幽默式英语演讲开场欣赏 *In a Humorous Way #幽默式开场欣赏 My respected comrades, I think when my name Marx Gorky is mentioned here, some measuring modifiers such as &great& &noble& &tall& will be added to it. If we always overemphasize and boast a certain person, we will neglect the achievements others made and the importance of others existing. I wonder if you have ever thought of that. Please believe me. I'm not talking high language on purpose nor am I making myself up. Considering some important reasons, I have to speak so. Say, there are great difference between our ages, but we share the same mother─children of all literature of Soviet Union. Judging the value and the authors' achievements is up to the readers. And commenting on a piece of works of literature is up to the critic. 敬爱的同志们,我觉得,提到高尔基的名字时,常常会加上一些度量的形容词,如&伟大的&、&高尚的&、&高大的&等等。如果老是过分地强调和抬高一个人物,我们就会使别人的成就和重要性失去光彩,这一点,你们没有想到吧?请相信我,我并不是故意讲漂亮话,也不是装模作样。有许多重要的原因使我不能不说这些话。打个比方说,在这里,我们大家的年龄尽管相差很大,然而都是同一个很年轻的母亲──全苏联文学的孩子。衡量一个作家的成就,是读者的事;说明一部文学作品的社会意义是批评家的事。
本文标题:举例式英语演讲开场欣赏
链接地址:/fanwen/132375.html 转载请保留,谢谢!
举例式英语演讲开场欣赏相关推荐
精彩英语演讲开场白示例精彩英语演讲开场白示例有了好的开头,英语演讲便成功了一半。好的英语演讲开头能够吸引听众的注意力,让你的英语演讲获得更多人的认可。那么,英语演讲的...

我要回帖

更多关于 表达对长者尊敬的诗句 的文章

随机推荐