中国结含义送给朋友的英语作文的含义

中国结的英语作文
来源:英语@跟谁学
【中国结的英语作文】推荐阅读【中国结的英语作文】相关问答
My good habits
People all over the world have their own habits, some are good and some are bad. Children, if you have bad habits, you’d better change them. I think you can try your best.
I also hav
I plan to go to Hawaii for this vacation with my family !I am going for next Friday !I staying for three weeks . I heard that the weather is sunny and warm .I am going to swim in the sea and eat
My Weekend
It is weekend. I am excited, It’s not because of weekend but “The Smurfs”, a 3D movie published by Sony Pictures Releasing (Argentina). After I have my lunch, I go to the Red Star cinema w
要想使文章有整体性、连贯性,就要学会正确使用连接词
表示罗列增加
First, second, third,
First, then / next, after that / next, finally
For one thing … for another…,
On (the) one hand…on the other hand,
Spring festival
Spring festival is coming春节到了. we are very happy我们都很高兴,because we can play a few fireworks因为我们可以放很多鞭炮. the parente will buy new clothes for us父母亲给我们买新衣服, and prapare many goods fo
【中国结的英语作文】推荐问答【中国结的英语作文】推荐搜索
免责声明:本站部分内容、图片、文字、视频等来自于互联网,仅供大家学习与交流。相关内容如涉嫌侵犯您的知识产权或其他合法权益,请向本站发送有效通知,我们会及时处理。反馈邮箱&&&&。
学生服务号
在线咨询,奖学金返现,名师点评,等你来互动求助:客户问我“中国结”是什么含义,英语怎么说好? - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 146659
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
来自 Guangdong
求助:客户问我“中国结”是什么含义,英语怎么说好?
前几天我托朋友带了一个“中国结“给一个墨西哥客户,收到后来信表示感谢,还要我告诉有什么含义?
我想说:吉祥如意,年年有余
请教高手:用英语怎么说好呢?
[ 本帖最后由 tinalijing 于
15:11 编辑 ]
UID 316558
阅读权限 40
#Chinaknot
Traditional Chinese decorative knots, also known as Chinese knots, are typical local arts of China. They are a distinctive and traditional Chinese folk handicraft woven separately from one piece of thread and named according to its shape and meaning. In Chinese, &knot& means reunion, friendliness, peace, warmth, marriage, love, etc. Chinese knots are often used to express good wishes, including happiness, prosperity, love and the absence of evil.
Chinese Knot is a type of national handicrafts with long history and profound cultural connotations. Appeared in ancient time, developed in Tang and Song Dynasty (960-1229A.D.)and popularized in Ming and Qing Dynasty (A.D.) Chinese Knot has now become a kind of elegant and colorful arts and crafts from its original practical use.
In 1980, some dedicated connoisseurs collected an arranged the decorative yet practical knots that have been passed down through the centuries in China. After studying the structures of these knots, the devotees set about creating new variations and increasing the decorative value of the knots. These exquisitely symmetrical knots which come in so many forms are as profound as the great cultural heritage of the Chinese people.
Purely hand-made, each knot is woven out of one entire silk thread, and bestowed a name in tune with its shape and implied meaning. By combining different knots or other auspicious adornments skillfully, an unique auspicious ornament which represents beauty, idea and wishes is formed. For example, &Full of joy&. &Happiness & Longevity&, &Double Happiness&. &Luck and Auspiciousness as one wishes& are Chinese traditional pleasant phrases expressing warmest regards, best wishes and finest ideal.
In Chinese language, &knot& has the meanings of reunion, friendliness, warm, marriage, love etc. In addition, &knot& and &luck, felicity& have the same pronunciation, so chinese knots are often used to express some good wish including happy,prosper,love and no evil.
In nowadays, Chinese Knot has various products. The two main series are auspicious hanging and knitting clothing adornment. Auspicious hanging includes large tapestry, big room hanging, automobile hanging etc. Knitting clothing adornment includes ring, eardrop, hand chain, necklace and other woman`s special adornments.
网上得来的,或许有用
情怀河★十妹
UID 215217
积分 26165
福步币 278 块
阅读权限 150
楼上的真是有心之人& &
UID 313459
积分 14058
福步币 25 块
阅读权限 80
嗯,同感,长了点见识