I have English and maths on Monday变疑问句和否定句改一般疑问句

"根据答句,写问句。1. -____? -We have four.2. -____? -I like Maths.3. -____? -We have Chinese and English.4. -____? -Its Sunday.5. -____? -Yes, I ..."阅读答案_英语问答_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"根据答句,写问句。1. -____? -We have four.2. -____? -I like Maths.3. -____? -We have Chinese and English.4. -____? -Its Sunday.5. -____? -Yes, I ..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"根据答句,写问句。1. -____? -We have four.2. -____? -I like Maths.3. -____? -We have Chinese and English.4. -____? -Its Sunday.5. -____? -Yes, I ..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
根据答句,写问句。
1. -____? -We have four.2. -____? -I like Maths.3. -____? -We have Chinese and English.4. -____? -It's Sunday.5. -____? -Yes, I do.
参考答案:
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)i have maths on mondays .
扯东扯西扯蛇鶅
What class do you have on Mondays
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
What do you have on Mondays ?(对maths提问)When do you have maths?
(对on Mondays提问)Do you have maths on Mondays? (改为一般疑问句)
扫描下载二维码英语否定句怎么改
英语否定句怎么改
范文一:3英语基础怎么变否定句,一般疑问句?(2013年
英语基础知识
第3讲)教学目标:培养孩子学英语的兴趣,慢慢的去巩固基础知识,逐步的提高学生的成绩!第3讲,让我们学习一下怎么变否定句,一般疑问句呢?为什么这一节我们要学习怎么变否定句,一般疑问句呢,因为在做选择题(提出的问句),完形填空中,阅读理解题中的问句,用词的适当形式填空,以及做作文中都有可能涉及该语法点。好吧,让我们慢慢的来了解一下什么是否定句和一般疑问句。一.什么是陈述句(肯定句),否定句,还是一般疑问句呢?肯定句的句型特点:主语 + 谓语 + 宾语 + 其他的时间,地点状语…否定句的句型特点:主语 + 谓语 + 否定词 + 宾语+其他…一般疑问句的句型特点:be动词或助动词或情态动词 + 主语 + 谓语 + 动词 + 其他?(我们今天从简单的一般现在时开始复习,慢慢的也会涉及到其他时态的讲解。)二、变否定句. (一般现在时态中)1(2013年
英语基础知识
第3讲)1. 句子中有be动词时,我们要在be动词后面+not .2. am + not = am not
is +not= isn’t
are + not =aren’t例1:H e is a clever boy.
He is not a clever boy.2.Tom and I are good friends.
3.They are boys.
4. My parents are very kind .
5. The teacher is a very polite .
Mr Wang is a worker7. She is a beautiful girl .8.Tom is a cartoon person.2.没有be动词,看句子的主语是单数还是复数呢?如果是I/YOU/THEY/WE及复数的词,我们要借助于助动词do来完成这个否定句,do+not =don’t .其他的语序顺序不变。如果是第三人称单数,我们要借助于助动词does来完成这个否定句。Does +not = doesn’t . 后面的那个动词变成原形。例: 1. They study English in the classroom.2(2013年
英语基础知识
第3讲)他们在教室里学习英语。2. He jumps rope in the park. (does +not +动词原形)(doesn’t + 动词原形)他在公园里跳绳。3. My father works at a factory.我的爸爸在一家工厂上班。
4. Tom likes to go fishing.Tom喜欢去钓鱼。
4.变成否定句时,如果句子中有some.我们要把some变成any.例: 1. There are some cats on the table. →There are not any cats on the table.2. I have5.变成否定句时,如果句子中有连词and, 我们要把and变成or.There are five boys and two girls in the classroom.三.一般疑问句。(在一般现在时态中)将陈述句变为一般疑问句,其句型特点一般是:be动词或助动词或情态动词 + 主语 + 谓语 + 动词 + 其他?1.看句子里有没有be动词:如果有,将be动词提前到句首.末尾要加上“?”.首写字母要大写。3(2013年
英语基础知识
第3讲)例He is a clever boy.
Is he a clever boy ?Tom and I are good friends. The teacher is a very polite.2.没有be动词,看句子的主语是单数还是复数?如果是I/YOU/THEY/WE及复数,把do放在句首,首写字母要大写,后面的语序不变,末尾加上“?”如果在单数第三人称,把does放在句首,首写字母要大写, 加过Does以后,后面的动词变成原型.末尾加上?例: 1. They study English in the classroom.2. He jumps rope in the park.3.当句子里有关于例: 1.I am a teacher.
2.We are happy.
3.This is my book.
4.当句子里有some/many…要变成any.例: 1.There are some cats on the table. →
Are there any cats on the table ? .2.I have many shirts.
→4(2013年
英语基础知识
第3讲)5.一般疑问句的回答。1当问句中有be动词的时候,怎么回答呢? 回答分两种:肯定回答,否定回答。 ○1.Is this your English book ?Yes, it’s .
No, it isn’t. (这里的it代指your English book) 2. Is he a clever boy ?Yes ,he is
No, he isn’t
(问什么,答什么) 3. Is Tom a boy?Yes, he is.
No, he isn’t. ( he 代指Tom
)2当问句中没有be动词的时候,我们要借助于do/ does来回答。有肯定回答,否定○回答。 1. Do you like swimming ?Yes, I do.
No , I don’t
(第二人称提问时,用第一人称回答) 2. Does he work at a factory?Yes, he does.
No, he doesn’t. (怎么问,怎么答) 3.Do they go to school?Yes, they do.
No, they doesn’t (问什么,答什么)四.例题讲解.1单项选择题。 ○(
)5(2013年
英语基础知识
第3讲)A. isn’t
B. aren’t
C. am not分析: Tom and I 做主语(复数),be动词要用复数形式。根据句意,Tom 和我不是好朋友。故答案:aren’t.(
)2. My mother
to work in the morning.A. don’t
B. doesn’t go
C. isn’t分析:My mother为第三人称单数,在句子中做主语.然后我们根据句子的意思,我妈妈在早晨不去上班。 go to work 去上班是一个固定的短语。go为非be动词,变成否定句时,此题我们要借助于does来完成。does+ not +动词原形。(
)3. The children
football on Sunday.A. play not
B. don’t plays
C. don’t play
D. aren’t分析:结合选项这句话的意思是:孩子们在星期日没有玩足球(否定句)。排除D(不符合句意).The children 是一个复数的词做主语(不属于单数的概念), 此题我们要借助于do来完成,
don’t + 动词原形。排除A.B.答案是C.(
hard every day.A. don’t study
B. studies
D. aren’t分析:结合选项这句话的意思是:你每天学习都没有很努力。排除D(不符合题意).You是第二人称单数(不属于单数的概念)做主语,变成否定句,要借助于do, don’t + 动词原形。排除B.C.答案是A.5. Tom and I
English books in the morning.6(2013年
英语基础知识
第3讲)A. don’t reads
B. reading
C. don’t read
D. aren’t分析:结合选项这句话的意思是:Tom 和我没有在早晨读英语书。排除D(不符合题意).因为Tom and I是两个人做主语(不属于单数的概念),变成否定句,要借助于do, don’t + 动词原形。.排除A.B选项,选C.2变成否定句. ○1.分析:I我是第一人称(不属于单数的概念),后面的动词(谓语动词),是不需要变形的(写原形)。故答案:play .2. She
her clothes on weekends.
( wash )分析:这句话的意思是:她没有在周末洗衣服.She她是第三人称单数,she做主语,我们要完成这个否定句要借助doesn’t + 动词原形, 故答案:washes .3.
They _ to school by bus. ( go)分析:这句话的意思是:他们没有乘车去学校.They的意思是他们,在句中做主语。变成否定句,要借助于do, don’t + 动词原形。另外的go to school(去上学)是一个固定搭配。故答案:go.4. Does he us English? ( teach ) 分析:这句话的意思是:他教我们英语吗? 这是一个一般疑问句,以Does开头,后面的动词(谓语动词)要写原形。答案:teach.5.Do you
English every day?( speak )7(2013年
英语基础知识
第3讲)分析:这句话的意思是:你每天都讲英语吗?这是一个一般疑问句,以do开头,后面的动词不变,写原形。答案:speak.四.习题练习A组:一. 选择填空。(
)1. _________Alice often play the computer.
No, sheA. Do; do
C. D doesn’t(
________ your friend good at English?A. Do
)3. ---When _______ he go to school on Friday?A. do
)4. I like ________ very much. What about you?A. dance
C. dancing(
)5. I can’t find my pen. Can you help _______.A. me
)6. Fangfang is a good student. She _______maths.A. are good at
B. be good at
C. is good at(
)7. My mother and I _________ always watch TV.A. doesn’t
C. do_________. 8(2013年
英语基础知识
)8. Bill and I _______ good friends.A. is
)9. Sandy often ________ his homework on Sundays .A. do
)10. She doesn’t ________ listening to the music.A. liking
C. likes二.句型转换。1. Nancy is doing her homework.(改否定句)2. He is ten years old.(改疑问句)3. She plays computer games.(改一般疑问句)4. You like to make friends.(改一般疑问句)5. They are good at English.(改否定句)B组根据所给句子,填入所缺单词完成下列一般疑问句。1.They are all good students_______ _______ all good students?2.We have some work to do .9(2013年
英语基础知识
第3讲)_______ _______ _______ _______ work to do?3.He finishes his homework on Sunday._______ _______ finish_______ homework on Sunday?4.Lily likes red and blue pencils._______ Lily _______ red and blue pencils?5.Jack often does some sports after class in the afternoon_______ Jack often _____any sports after class in the afternoon?6.The machine helps them to put rice in bags._______ the machine _____ them to put rice in bags?10原文地址:
范文二:怎么样改成否定句教案一、warming up1. greeting2. review试卷上题型I like sports.(改成否定句)二、presentation1. 有be 动词(am, is, are)就在be 动词后面加not,其余不变,照抄I am a girl.->I am not a girl.2. 有can 就在can 后面加not, 其余不变,照抄I can watch TV.--?I can not watch TV.He can play basketball.They can play football.3. 若没有be动词和can就在主语后面加do not. 剩下照抄。注意如果主语是第三人陈单数he,she,it时就应该用does not,并且后面的动词用原形I watch TV,-?I do not watch TV.She watches TV.--?she does not watch TV.4. 无论在哪种情况,Some 在变成否定句时,一定要变成anyI have some apples.----?I do not have any apples.三、Practice.把下列句子改成否定句1.She is a student.2.We are students.3.He can do homework.4.They do some homework.阅读详情:
范文三:小学英语改否定句主题: Sentences 句法--否定句II. How to use用法:肯定句变否定句第一类:含有is, am, are的句子,直接在is, am, are后面加 not,主语 + be (am is are)+ not(I am not= I’m not
is not=isn’t
are not=aren’t)例如:I am Jack. ---- I am not Jack.—I’m not Jack.She is a doctor. ---- She is not a doctor.It is a sunny day. ---- It is not a sunny day.第二类:含can 的情态动词的句子, 在can 后面直接加 not, can not= can’t。例如:The bird can fly. ---The bird can not fly.I can dance
I can not dance第三类:含实意动词的句子变否定句,在do 或does 后面加not主语 + do (does)not + 动词原形例如: I get up at 7:00 every morning.---- I don’t get up at 7:00 every morning.Grandma often goes to the park in the morning.---- Grandma doesn’t often go to the park in the morning.2. 完成作业单上语法练习。课堂练习一:将下列句子变成否定句。1. I am Lily.
____________________________________2. It’s a cat. ____________________________________3. You are here.___________________________________4.You are a nurse. _________________________________5. She is happy. ____________________________________6. It’s her bird. ____________________________________7. This is your cap. __________________________________8.That’s his cap. ___________________________________9. My name is Tom. _________________________10. I am a teacher
_____________________课堂练习二:将下列句子变成否定句。1. I can play the piano.
____________________________________2. She can walk to school.
____________________________________3. Jenny
sing ._______________________________4. Jack can play football. ____________________________________5. The
bird can fly . __________________________6.Grandpa can run very fast. ___________________________________ 7 .My
sister can swim. _________________________家庭作业一. 将下列陈述句变成否定句。1, I am a student.
____________________________________2.It’s a cat. ____________________________________3. I have a dog.____________________________________4. You are here.___________________________________5. You are a teacher . _________________________________6. My book is green . ____________________________________7.
It’s her bird. ____________________________________8. This is your cap. __________________________________9. That’s his cap. ___________________________________10. I have two pencil boxes. ______________________________二: 将下列单词归类Mother
1, family: ____________________________________2, school things :(学习用品) _______________________________3,
clothes: ____________________________4, animal (动物): __________________________________5, color :_____________________________________阅读详情:
范文四:小学英语改否定句把下列句子变成否定句。1. I
music._______________________________________2.My brother
student._______________________________________3. We can
classroom.________________________________________4. There
vase. ________________________________________5.Tom likes taking photos._________________________________________ 6 We need some masks._________________________________7 My sister does her homework after supper._________________________________________________ 8 .I put a book on my head._________________________________________________ 9
I would like some juice._________________________________________________ 10 They are having an English lesson.________________________________________________阅读详情:
范文五:英语否定句否定句的翻译英汉两种语言在表达方法上存在很大 差异,尤其在表达否定概念上,英语 在用词、语法和逻辑等方面与汉语都 有很大不同。有些英语否定句译成汉 语后却变成了肯定形式,而另一些肯 定句型译成汉语后又往往变成否定形 式。翻译时要灵活换,才能准确翻译。部分否定表示方法: 一、 all 的否定式:not all…(或:all…not)表示\"并非 都……\"、\"不是所有的都……\"例如: Not all men can be masters. (= All men cannot be masters.) 并非人人都能当头头。 Not all bamboo grows tall. 并非所有的竹子都会长很高。二、 both 的否定式:not…both (或:both… not) \"并非两 个……都……\" 例如: I don\'t want both the books. 我不是两本书都要。 Both (the) windows are not open. 两扇窗子并不都开着。三、 every…的否定式:\"不是每……都……\" 例如:Not every book is educative. (或:Every book is not educative.) 不是每本书都有教育意义的。 Not everyone likes this book. 并非人人都喜欢这本书。 This flower is not seen everywhere. 这花并不是随处可见的。 四、 always的否定式:\"并非总是(并非一直)……\" 例如: He is not always so sad. 他并不是一直都这样悲伤。五、 entirely, altogether, completely 和quite 的否定式:“不完全……”, “并非完全……” 例如:The businessman is never to be entirely trusted. 不可以完全信任商人。 He felt not altogether satisfied. 他并不完全满意。 I don,,t agree completely. 我并不完全同意。 What he did was not quite proper. 他做的不十分妥当。 六、 all the time 的否定式:"并非一直……"、"未必老是……" 例如: A foolish man does not make a mistake all the time. 笨人未必老是犯错 误。七、 not…and…的否定式,被否定的往往是and后面的那一部 分。 例如: He did not speak clearly and correctly. 他讲得清楚但不正确。 This film is not interesting and instructive. 这部电影有趣但无教育意义。 She cannot sing and dance. 她会唱歌但不会跳舞。 如果将and 换成or,not 对其后面的两部分就全盘否定了。 He did not speak clearly or correctly. 他讲的既不清楚也不正确。?如要对上述的all, both, every, always, 以及entirely, altogether, completely, quite 和 all the time 等词作完全否定, 那就分别要用与之相对应的全否定词,如no, none, neither, no one, never, not (never)… at all 等。例如: All of them can do it.--- None of them can do it. Both are good.---Neither is good. Everybody likes it. ---Nobody likes it. He is always late. --- He is never late. We don't trust them entirely. --- We never trust them at all. He was here all the time. --- He was never here.翻译练习?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?1) I don't know all of them. 我并不全认识他们。 2) I don't like both of the books. 这两本书我并不都喜欢。 3) Not every student goes to the farm on Sundays. 并非每个学生星期天都去农场。 4) Not everyone in our class likes football. 在我们班并非每个人都喜欢足球。全部否定???? ? ?若要表示全部否定,则应用相应的表示全部否定的 否定词。 all → none (一个人也没有、没有任何东西), both → neither (两个都不), every → no, everyone → no one(nobody), everything → nothing 等。?? ?1) I know none of them. 他们我都不认识。 2) I like neither of the books. 这两本书我都不喜欢。3)No student goes to the farm on Sundays. 星期天没有学生去农场。 4) No one/ Nobody in our class likes football. 我们班没有人喜欢足球。? ? ? ???双重否定double negation?1. 强化肯定的双重否定句结构: (1)谓语否定+状语否定 在这种双重否定结构中,谓语否定主要指“never+ 实义动词”或“操作词+not+实义动词”;状语否定指 “介词+名词/动名词”,要么介词否定,要么名词或动 名词否定,而介词否定的形式多表现为一个词,即without。 例如: You cannot make egg rolls with out breaking eggs. 不打破鸡蛋,就无法做出蛋卷来。(即:有失才有得。) He will not do it for nothing?? 他不会无缘无故做这件事。(他做这件事定有企图。)??? ? ?(2)主语否定+状语否定主语否定指主语常由no-word(比如no+名词、nobody、 none nothing、no one等,这些词被称之为绝对否定词)来担当, 或主语由not来否定。 In some countries no major business is carried on without eye contact, requiring face-to-face conversation. 在有些国家,一切公事都要面对面地进行,需要当面交谈。 There is no success without hard ships.?? ???没有磨难,就没有胜利。(没有经历暴雨,那有彩虹。) Not a student has access to the library without showing his student card 不出示学生证,就进入不了图书馆。?(3)主语否定+谓语否定 Nobody does not believe in him. 人人相信他。(无人不信他。) Not many students will not succeed in passing the exam. 大多数同学会通过考试。(4)谓语否定+宾语否定 I do not have nothing to say.??我有话要说。 We can't afford not to believe it (the missile attack). 我们不得不相信这(导弹袭击)是真的。??(5)主语否定+宾语否定 No one has nothing to contribute to society?? 人人对社会都有贡献。 Nobody has no access to the sporting facilities?? 人人都可以使用这些体育器材。 (6)主语否定+补语否定 补语覆盖面很广,包括名词、介词、形容词、副词、 代词、分词以及不定式等等,这些词本身可以是否定形式 (比如代词nothing、nobody等),也可以被否定词修饰 (比如not+补语),也可指那些含有否定词缀的形式 (比如形容词、分词的否定词缀等)。 Nothing is nothing at all?? 没有一件事是微不足道的。(凡事都有重要性。) No smoking is harmless?? 吸烟有害健康。 No place is left unexploited?? 到处都已被开发。?(7)否定词+否定意义的动词/名词/形容词/副词 英语中有许多词语虽没有被否定词修饰或不 含否定词缀,但它们的意义却完全可能是否定的, 这样的词和否定词连用时也会构成双重否定。 We don't doubt that he will succeed in carrying out the experiment. 我们相信他会做好这个实验。 There is no denying the fact that your action has affected her normal life. 不可否认,你的行为已经影响了她的正常生活。 Comrade Lei Feng was not reluctant to help others. 雷锋同志非常乐于助人。?8)主句否定+从句否定 In the neighborhood there is nobody who does not know me. 在这儿,我绝对是个名人。 I never read novels that don't appeal to me?? 我从不看不感兴趣的小说。 You cannot take the books away unless you get the special permission from the dean?? 除非你有系主任的特批,否则你不能把书 借走。2. 强调型双重否定句 双重否定句中的两个否定词之间在意义上并 不总是互相抵消、互相否定,也有可能是其中一 个否定词对另外否定词在意义上有强调的作用, 即存在着“否定+否定=强调否定”的可能性,这 样的双重否定句就称为强调型双重否定句。在该 双重否定句中,往往是第二个否定词对第一个否 定词进行否定强调,但却失去了它的本义,在意 义理解上可以用其反义词来代替。显然,这样的 表达要比一般否定句或直接用陈述句在语气上要 强烈。这样的双重否定经常出现在古代英语中和 现代英语口语中。?(1)谓语否定+宾语否定 You won't do nothing of the kind” rejoined Mr.Sikes. “你别干这种事”,塞可斯先生又插话道。 He will not lend his newly bought car to nobody whoever he is. 无论是谁来借他新买的车子,他都不会借。 We never thought of nothing wrong. 我们从未想过会出什么差错。??2)否定含义的词语,如wonder(想知道、不知道) don't know/can't tell+否定宾语从句 I worked and worked, and I didn't know how much I had not done. 我日以继日地工作,不知道干了多少活。 I could not tell what was not my amazement at the sight of the magnificent Mount Huang?? 我说不出,有什么能比我看到那雄伟壮观的黄山时,更为 惊喜的事了。 除了上面提到的这两种情况,下列句子中的强调双重否定 也经常见到: In the old society, our family had no food, no clothes, no nothing. 在旧社会里我们家无衣无食,一无所有。 He is a mere nobody that nobody knows. 他仅仅是个小人物,没有人认识他。否定句翻译技巧? 技巧:英语肯定,汉语否定? ?? ? ?more than can…结构 The beauty of the park is more than words can describe. 这个公园美得无法形容。 She never does more work than she can help. 能不做的事情,她是绝对不做的。? 技巧:英语肯定,汉语否定anything but…结构 ? He is anything but a scholar. ? 他绝对不是一个学者。 ? The wood bridge is anything but safe. ? 那座木桥一点也不安全。?具有否定意义的动词?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?miss(错过,即没有碰到) deny(拒绝,即没有答应) lack(缺乏,即不足) escape(逃避,即没有被发现) reject(拒绝,即没有答应) decline(拒绝,即没有答应) doubt(怀疑,即不太确信) wonder(想知道,即不明白) exclude(排除,即没有接受,不包括)具有否定意义的动词短语?? ? ??? ? ? ? ?give up(放弃,即没有坚持) keep up with(不落后于) save…from(使…不) not to mention(更不用说) protect(keep, prevent)…from(不让) keep off(不接近) keep out(不让进入) turn a deaf ear to(不听,不顾) live up to(不辜负) keep…dark(不把…说出去)等? 技巧:否定凸显? ? ? ???The specification lacks detail. 这份说明书不够详尽。 My husband missed the last bus, so he had to go back home on foot. 丈夫没赶上末班公共汽车,所以只好步行回家。 Please keep the news dark. 请不要把这个消息说出去。具有否定意义的名词neglect(没有注意到) ? failure(失败,即没有完成) ? refusal(拒绝,即否认,没有答应) ? absence(不在,缺少) ? shortage(不足) ? loss(没有)lack(缺乏,没有) ? negation(拒绝,即否认?具有否定意义的形容词或者形容词短语?? ??? ???far from(远不,一点也不) free from(不受…影响) safe from(免于) short of(缺少,不足) ignorant of(不知道,没有注意到) independent of(不受…的支配) foreign to(不适合,与…无关) blind to(看不见)? 技巧:否定凸显The newspaper accounts are far from being true. ? 报纸的报道远非事实。 ? You are the last woman I"ll propose to. ? 我是打死都不会向你求婚的。?? 技巧:否定凸显We cannot finish the peace process in the absence of the warring countries. ? 参战国都不参与的情况下,我们无法完成和 平进程。?具有否定意义的介词或者介词短语?? ? ??? ? ? ? ?beyond(超出) but for(要不是) in spite of(不管) against(不同意) before(还没有…就) but(除…之外) except(除…之外) from(阻止,使…不做某事) within(不超出) out of the question(不可能)? 技巧:否定凸显It all happened before I got a close look. ? 我还没看清,事情就发生了。 ? Mr. Thompson was above reproach. ? 汤普森先生是无可指责的。 ? Her beauty is beyond words. ? 她的美丽是语言无法描述的。?祈使句中的否定? 技巧:反说正译No smoking! 严禁吸烟 No deposit will be refunded unless ticket produced. 凭票退还押金。 Don"t hesitate to ask any questions. 请大家积极发问。阅读详情:
范文六:英语否定句否 定 句表示某一否定的意思。句中一定有not.变为“否定句”的方法:有如下三种可能:1. be 动词(am, is,are, was, were)+2. 助动词(do,does,did)+3. 情态动词(can,must,should,would,will…)+not.注意:1)原句中的动词要变为动词原形。2)有some的要考虑是否用any。3)情态动词时,some不变。4)固定搭配:do some shopping
do some cooking
中some不变。5)有too的要变为and要变为or。6)有must时,要变为don’t(doesn’t) have to 或 don’t(doesn’t) need to 或can’t。专题汇总(改为否定句)1.She read books last night.
She didn’t read books last night.2.I bought presents for my friends yesterday.
I didn’t buy presents for my friends yesterday.3.John reads Chinese .(用this morning改写成否定句)
John didn’t read Chinese this morning.4.He cleaned the room last night .
He didn’t clean the room last night.5.She does sports on Tuesday afternoon.
She doesn’t do sports on Tuesday afternon.6.My mother put the books on the desk.
My mother didn’t put the books on the desk.7.She sang and danced on her holiday. She didn’t sing and dance on her holiday.8.I knew where he is .
I didn’t know where he is.9.We should plant many trees.
We shouldn’t plant many trees.10.They must know the traffic rules.
They don’t have to know the traffic rules.11.I’m going to Beijing tomorrow.
I’m not going to Beijing tomorrow.12.They did their homework last night.
They didn’t do their homework last night.13.Turn left at the cinema.
Don’t turn left at the cinema.14.I think it’s fun to walk on the moom.
I don’t think it’s fun to walk on the moom.15.He wants to buy some comic books .
He doesn’t want to buy any comic books.16.Let’s go to the library.
Let’s not go to the library.17.I have a sister and a brother .
I don’t have a sister or brother.18.My aunt likes singing and dancing .
My aunt doesn’t like singing or dancing.19.I may be cooler up in the sky .
I may not be cooler up the sky.20.I want to learn dancing ,too.
I don’t want to learn dancing,either.21.He put in some water ,too.
He didn’t put in any water ,either.22.Australia must be fun.
can’t be fun.23.The boy is both a teacher and a worker.
The boy is not a teacher or a worker.24.He had to plant the seed .
He didn’t have to plant the seed.25.I know something about this story .
I know nothing about this story.26.My sister read a newspaper this morning .
My sister didn’t read a newspaper this morning.27.I can go hiking ,too.
I can’t go hiking ,either.28.We have some warm clothes.
We don’t have any warm clothes.29.Close the door.
Don’t close the door .30.Tom is a student.
Tom isn’t a student.31.They are eating the vegetable.
They aren’t eating the vegetable.32.Raise your hands .
Don’t raise your hands.33.He usually gets up at 7:00 in the morning.
usually get up at 7:00 in the morning.34.I know you are playing computer games.
I don’t know you are playing computer games.35.I like my village ,too.
I don’t like my village ,either.36.There are some water in the glass.
There aren’t any water in the glass.37.I have some fresh grapes .
I don’t have any fresh grapes.38.Kate is hungry ,too.
isn’t hungry ,either.39.He is tall and strong .
He isn’t tall or strong .40.He does his homework ,too.
He doesn’t do his homework ,either.41.There is some eggplant .
There is no eggplant.42.He needs to do some shopping .
He doesn’t need to do some shopping.43.Both Kate and I are going shopping this Saturday.
Nither Kate nor I am going shopping this Saturday.44.Both Lily and Amy are singing now .Neither Lily nor Amy is singing now.阅读详情:
范文七:怎样改肯定句为否定句将肯定改为否定句是句型转换练习中常见的题型之一,怎样改呢?1、首先“找”,在句中找be(is,am,are,was,were,助动词或情态动词(will,have,has,had,shall,would,could,can,等)如果有,则在上述词后直接加not。(1)It will rain the day after tomorrow.It won't rain the day after tomorrow.(2)The children were busy just now.The children weren't busy just now.(3)He has been abroad before.He hasn't been abroad before.2、然后“加”,如果句中没有上述词,则须在动词前加上助动词do,does,did 构成否定句,同时要将原句中的动词变成原形。(4)His parents bought him a new bike.His parents didn't buy him a new bike.(5)My friend does his homework at home.My friend doesn't do his homework at home.(6)The foreigners speak Chinese here.The foreigners don't speak Chinese here.3、将句中的一些副词(连词)变成反义词,常见的有already→and→very much→always→often→seldom.(7)He always stays at home on Sundays.He never stays at home on Sundays.4、将句中的一些代词变成其反义词,常见的有all→both→everything→everybody→both…and→neither…nor.(8)Both of the twins study in our school.Neither of the twins studies in our school.(9)Both jim and Kate have visited the factory.Neither jim nor Kate has visited the factory.5、在完成时态中have(has,had)为助动词,构成否定句直接在其后加not,但是如果have(has,had)作实义动词,则在句中需要根据动词形式加适当的助动词do,does,did构成否定句。(10)They had finished the work by the end of last month.They hadn't finished the work by the end of last month.(11)The students had a meeting after school.The students didn't have meeting after school.6、have(has,had)作“有”讲时,既可以在其后直接加not也可以加助动词do,does,did构成否定。(12)I have a dictionaryI haven't a dictionary.或 I don't have a dictionary.7、used to do sth“过去常常做……”,可以直接在used后加not 也可以加助动词did构成否定。(13)He used to live in the country.He usedn't to live in the country.或He didn't use to live in the country.8、had better do sth.“最好做……”的否定结构为had better not do sth.(14)You'd better call me in the evening.You'd better not call me in the evening.9、动词不定式的否定形式为在to 前加not.(不需要加助动词)。(15)Will you please keep the windows open?Will you please notkeep the windows open?(16)The teacher told us to hand in the homework today.The teacher told us not to hand in the homework today.但区别:The teacher didn't tell us to hand in the homework today.10、值得一提的是完全否定和不完全否定。试比较下面两组句子:(17)Both of his parents aren't teachers.他父母不都是老师。(18)Neither of his parents is a teacher.他父母都不是老师。(19)Everyone doesn't like to be late.不是每个人都想要迟到。(20)Nodody likes to be late.每一个人都不想要迟到。11、must作“必须,应该”讲时,其否定用mustn't或needn't,但是作“一定”讲时,其否定用can't。(21)You must finish your work before the sun goes down.你们必须在太阳落山之前完成你们的工作。You needn't finish your work before the sun goes down.你们没有必要在太阳落山前完成你们的工作。(22)The man in the white car must be Mr.Green.白色小汽车里的那人一定是格林先生。The man in the white car can't be Mr.Green.白色小汽车里的那人不可能是(一定不是)格林先生。练习将下列句子改为否定句。1.He read the letter from the granny's son to her.2.both of the twins study in our school.3.The shop must be closed on Sundays.4.He'd better wait for his turn to buy the ticket.5.They enjoyed the evening party very much.6.He's already cleaned the bedroom.7.My friend has lunch at school every day.8.Mrs. Green used to live in the countryside.9.He can speak both French and English.10.The little child can dress himself.11.The teacher will give us a talk next Monday.12.She flies a kite with her friend.13.Ann and Kate were at home last night.14.There are some potatoes and tomatoes in the fridge.15.We saw something strange in the sky.16.Jim does housework at home.参考答案1.He didn't read the letter from the granny's son to her.2.Neither of the twins studies in our school.3.The shop can't be closed on Sunday.4.He'd better not wait for his turn to buy the ticket.5.They didn't enyoy the evening party at all.6.He hasn't cleaned the bedroom yet.7.My friend doesn't have lunch at school every day.8.Mrs.Green usedn't to live in the countryside.或Mrs.Green didn't use to live in the countryside.9.He can speak neither French nor English.10.The little child can't dress himself.11.The teacher won't give us a talk next Monday.12.She doesn't fly a kite with her friend.13.Ann and Kate weren't at home last night.14.There aren't any potatoes or tomatoes in the fridge.或There are no potatoes or tomatoes in the fridge.15.We saw nothing strange in the sky.或We didn't see anything strange in the sky.16.Jim doesn't do housework at home.(责任编辑 胡新秀)阅读详情:
范文八:英语肯定句改否定句的方法肯定句改否定句的发:1.看句子中有没有系动词或情态动词,如果有,就直接在系动词或情态动词后加not。例如:They were busy yesterday.(他们昨天很忙),句子中有系动词were,改为否定句时就直接在系动词were 后加not,改为They were not busy yesterday.(他们昨天不忙)。再例如You should stand here(你应该站在这儿),改为否定句,在情态动词should后加not,改为You should not stand here.(你不应该站在这儿)2.句子中如果没有系动词或情态动词,就在实意动词前(主语后)don?t或doesn?t或didn?t(根据实意动词的形态确定),实意动词必须变回原形。例如:The children feel happy.(孩子们感到快乐),动词是原形形式的feel,所以在动词前加don?t,改为否定句:The children don?t feel happy.(孩子们感到不快乐)再例如:She takes up the phone(她拿起电话),动词是单三形式的takes,所以在动词前加doesn?t,同时必须把句子中的takes变回原形take,改为否定句:She doesn?t take up the phone(她没拿起电话)再例如:He told me a story(他给我讲了一个故事),动词是过去式形式的told,所以在动词前加didn?t,同时必须把句子中的told变回原形tell,改为否定句:He didn?t tell me a story(他没有给我故事)阅读详情:
范文九:英语语法题:改写否定句和一般疑问句1. It is a big tiger.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句2. We are sitting under the tree.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句3. Mike and David are my cousins.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句4. There is some milk in the glass.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句5. There are some buses in the street.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句6. I am having lunch in the kitchen.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句7. We are playing the guitar on Sundays.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句8. They are watching TV.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句9. I can play the piano.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句10. She can make a nice cake.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句11. They can go shopping on Saturdays.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句12. I often play football after school.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句13. They go to bed at 9:30.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句14. I have a nice toy.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句15. We like drawing.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句16. I do my homework after school.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句17. He likes swimming.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句18. She likes listening to the radio.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句19. Tom goes to school on Monday.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句20. Sam does his homework every day.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句21. My mum washes clothes every day.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句22. He usually has lunch at school.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句23. I went to Shanghai last year.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句24. We played soccer yesterday.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句25. He saw a tall giraffe last Sunday.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句26. He gave me a lot of new books.否定句____________________________
一般疑问句阅读详情:
范文十:优尼全能英语:说不也要讲方法,来看看怎么造否定句吧优尼全能英语,免费体验纯英式课程: /(报名网址) 优尼全能英语:说不也要讲方法,来看看怎么造否定句吧什么是否定句呢?句子有很多类型,比如有肯定句,有否定句,有祈使句等。否定句就是具有“不是...不去...不能...”等否定意义的句子。否定句的造句方法分为两大类:一般动词的否定句和be动词的否定句。1.一般动词的否定句将一般动词的免刑改成否定句的方法是:在动词前面加do not或does not.例如:I do not know his sister 我从不认识她的姐姐He does not speak English very well 他的英语说得不是很好那么什么情况下加do not,什么情况下又加does not呢?动词为原型时,动词前面加do not,如果主要是第三人称单数时,就在动词前面加does not 动词同时去掉s或es变为原型。2.be动词的否定句be动词的否定句,直接在be动词后面加not,表示“不是...”的状态。
例如:I am not a studentThey are not busy另外还有一种情况就是用否定副词来造否定句例如:He never like apple优尼全能英语提供纯英式幼儿英语、儿童英语、少儿英语、青少儿英语、留学、游学英语培训课程,。赶紧登陆优尼全能英语官网获取免费试听课程,开始英语学习之旅。阅读详情:

我要回帖

更多关于 否定句改一般疑问句 的文章

随机推荐