she always succeed in her exam的同义句转换在线翻译器

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
She always gets the highest marks in the exam.She is one of __________ in her class.
A.best students&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the top students
C.the best student &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.top student
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1. Anna is too shy. She always has difficulty
c______________ with her classmates.
Miss Green is very creative. She can make all her students i____________ in her
I’m afraid you won’t pass the final exam u_________ you work harder from now
4. We planted a great many trees on both
s_________ of the road on March 12th.
5. After marriage
Yang Zhenning had a son in
his n_________.
6. Peng Liyuan is such a p________ lady that
many women want to dress like her.
7. There are q________ a few children who have
no money to go to school.
8. Lily couldn’t use her arms and legs e________
after a terrible accident.
I’m sure about the person walking in front of us. He m_________ be Mr. Smith
our headmaster.
10. My bike doesn’t work. I’ll go to have it
r______________.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
<municating& &2.interested&&
3. unless& 4.sides& 5. nineties
6.pretty&&&
7.quite&&& 8.easily&&&
9.must&&&& 10. repaired
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码She always looks after her child very well.(改为同义句_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
She always looks after her child very well.(改为同义句
She always looks after her child very well.(改为同义句)
She always____
____ ____her child.
答案是:takes
照顾 望满意
采纳率:64%
来自团队:
takes good care of
takes good care of
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;She always gets the highest marks in the exam.She is one of in her class. A.best students B.the top students C.the best student D.top student 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
She always gets the highest marks in the exam.She is one of __________ in her class. A.best students&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the top students C.the best student &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.top student
科目:初中英语
把下面的图片与所给的描述对号入座。A&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&& C&D&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E【小题1】He is of medium height and build, with two small eyes. He is a pop singer. And he likes playing basketball very much. He is very popular with young people.【小题2】He is short and of medium build. He has short black hair. He is a funny actor.【小题3】She is heavy. She has short brown hair. She always wears glasses. She sings very well.【小题4】He is very tall and has short black hair. He is a basketball player, and he plays it very well. Now he is a college student in Shanghai Jiaotong University.【小题5】She is thin, with long black hair and big eyes. She is a movie star. She is in the play "Palace", and she is very popular with young people.
题型:阅读理解
As a child, I was really afraid of the dark and of getting lost. These fears were very real and caused me some uncomfortable moments.Maybe it was the strange way things looked and sounded in my own room at night that scared me so much. There was never complete darkness, but always a streetlight or passing car lights, which made clothes on the back of a chair take on the shape of a wild animal. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the curtains(窗帘) seem to move when there was no wind. A very low sound in the floor would seem a hundred times &&&&&&&&louder than in the day. My imagination (想象) would run wild, and my heart would beat fast. I would lie very still so that the "enemy(敌人) " would not discover me.Another of my childhood fears was that I would get lost, especially on the way home from school. Every morning I got on the school bus right near my home. That was no problem. After school, though, when all the buses were lined up along the street, I was afraid that I would get in the wrong one and be taken to some other strange places. On school or family trips to a park or a museum, I wouldn't let the leaders out of my sight.Perhaps one of the worst fears of all I had as a child was that of not being liked or accepted by others. Being popular was so important to me then, and the fear of not being liked was a serious one.One of the processes(过程) growing up is being able to realize and overcome our fears. Understanding the things that scared us as children helps us achieve greater success later in life.【小题1】 The author had _________kind(s) of fears when she was a child.A.one B.two C.three D.none【小题2】 _________ would scare the author at night.A.Streetlight and car lightsB.Wild animals and enemiesC.Moving curtains and wind D.Strange sights and sounds【小题3】When she went to some other places, she would _________.A.walk away without others B.take a bus by herselfC.follow others closely D.make sure not to take a wrong bus【小题4】Which of the following would be possibly true when she was a child?A.She was usually popular among people.B.She was always the leader of the others.C.She always' got poor grades.D.She was not at all liked by others.【小题5】The underlined word "overcome" means "_________" in Chinese.A.接受B.忍受C.信服D.克服
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(江苏泰州卷)英语(带解析)
题型:完型填空
Rachel lived in a small town in America. She always wanted to help others when she was young. At the age of 5, she learned about an organization named Locks of Love. It uses hair donations to make wigs (假发) for children who have &&&1&&&their hair because of cancer or other illnesses. Rachel then asked her mother to cut her long hair and send &&&2&&&to the organization.At 8, she learned that other children had no clean &&&3&&&in Africa, and she was shocked. When her school began &&&4&&&money to build wells (井) there, she asked her parents to &&&5&&holding her birthday party. Also, she asked her friends each to donate $9 to the project in Africa &&&6&&&giving her birthday presents.One year later, it was her &&&7&&&birthday on June 12. She made a &&&8&&&page on the Internet with a goal of $300. However, Rachel was able to raise only $200. This made her a little &&&9&&.Unluckily, Rachel was badly hurt in an accident &&&10&&&eight days. That was a terrible shock to her friends. They wanted to find some ways of showing &&&11&&&to her. They began donating on Rachel’s birthday page. Donations &&&12&&&her $300 goal quickly and kept rising.When it was clear that she would &&&13&&&come back to herself(苏醒), her parents donated her organs (器官) to other children. They also donated her hair a &&&29&&&time to Locks of Love.More &&&14&&&was being raised. The total donations soon reached $100,000, then $300,000. So far more than $850,000 has been raised from all over the world, including donations from the Africans who are moved (感动) by the little American girl.【小题1】A.soldB.lostC.borrowedD.used【小题2】A.themB.herC.oneD.it【小题3】A.roomB.airC.toyD.water【小题4】A.spendingB.makingC.raisingD.saving【小题5】A.stopB.preventC.keepD.finish【小题6】A.because ofB.out ofC.instead of D.such as【小题7】A.eighthB.ninthC.tenthD.eleventh【小题8】A.birthday B.familyC.childD.game【小题9】A.angryB.satisfiedC.excitedD.sad【小题10】A.beforeB.afterC.inD.during【小题11】A.interestB.supportC.protectionD.thanks【小题12】A.passedB.offeredC.showedD.brought【小题13】A.everB.hardlyC.seldomD.never【小题14】A.finalB.firstC.followingD.next【小题15】A.clothesB.moneyC.stationeryD.food
来源:学年江苏省盐城市九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据提示写出句中所缺单词,使句意完整正确。1.Thank you for your _____________(建议). I’m sure they will be useful to my English study.2.Orange can bring you ___________(成功)and cheer you up when you are feeling sad.3.She hates to be like others. So she always tries todo everything ____________(不同)4.Which TV set should I choose ?It’s hard for me tomake a&&&&&&&&&& (决定)5.I am very worried that Tom hasn’t&&&&&&&(回复)to my e-mail.6.People read these blogs so they can find out thel_______ news about a subject they are interested in.7.The film d&&&&&&&by Feng Xiaogang a few months ago is very popular in China.8.There was something wrong with his teeth . Hedecided to see a d&&&&&& &.9.In the past, Jim p_________ clothes made of cottonto those made of silk.10.Your present is too expensive. I can’t a_________it, Mr White.11.My father likes reading. He often buys &&&&&&&&&(week)newspapers to read.12.Tom r___________ (say “no” ) to do the work, so Ihad to ask John to do it instead.13.Today, middle school students hardly have anys___________ ( free ) time for their hobbies.14.Miss Li has a strange way to make all her lessonsl__________ ( full of life ) and interesting.15.When I watch the documentary , I feel quiter________________( calm and not worried )&
来源:2014届浙江省诸暨市七年级下学期阶段性测试英语试卷
题型:单词拼写
Miss Brown is from 46&&&&&( 加拿大).She is anEnglish teacher in No.2 Middle School of Zhuji.She likes 47&&&&&(居住) here. She thinks Zhuji is a&48&&& &&&&&&&(美丽的) city. But she doesn’t know &&49&&&&(许多) Chinese. So she &50&&&&&&(去) to Chinese classes every week. She works very &51&&&&&&&&(努力地).Now she can &&52& &&&&&(谈论)about something& 53&&&&& ( 用) Chinese. She always says the Chinese people are very &&54&&. (友好的) and like to help 55&&&&.(其他的人)&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
这个英语句子的同义句是什么?she always tries her best 同义句Please tell her if she doesn‘t know it.同义句
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
She always does her best.She always does what she can.
She tries her best ???? ???? ???? ?????
all the time.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
She always go all out on what she does.Let her know in case she doesn't know.
She tries her best —— —— —— 三个空
no matter what
she always does her bestPlease tell her whether she knows it or not.
She tries her best ————————
. She tries her best all the time.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 百度同义句在线翻译器 的文章

随机推荐