| Entrepreneur
Welcome! Log into your account
your username
your password
Password recovery
Recover your password
your email
Welcome To My World
When your family travels with you, they too must be able to enjoy the same level of comfort. Your holidays are a weaving the family legends that enrich lives and strengthen bonds.
Which is why you travel with your World MasterCard. It unlocks the travel lifestyle you desire, spoiling you with luxury and meeting your exacting standards.
It delivers hassle-free perks, savings and extra protection while providing the comfort of familiarity. It gives you:
The services of an SA-based travel concierge
Lounge Key Membership to enjoy 550 VIP airport lounges worldwide
Complimentary hotel nights at Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Discounts on serviced apartments in New York, London, Paris, and Dubai
Legacy Lifestyle Gold Membership
Automatic eligibility for Hertz Gold Plus Rewards and discounts.
It rewards you with spa and wellness privileges, as well as exclusive experiences across the world’s premier destinations.
Peace-of-Mind Guarantee
Above all, your World MasterCard ensures peace of mind. It protects your hard-earned wealth by offering:
Fraud protection
Insurance against ATM robbery, travel inconvenience or lost luggage
Emergency travel accident and medical insurance
Purchase protection.
The World MasterCard lets you discover what the world has to offer as you seek a life well-travelled. You deserve it.
For more information, please contact your bank or visit
is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, travelling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter , join the discussion on the
for the latest news on the .
Be the most qualified person in the room, and watch your career take flight.
PROMOTED VIDEO
PROMOTED POSTS
Featured Experts
Latest Issue5 秒后返回
&2017 Baidu
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APP

我要回帖

更多关于 welcome to back 的文章

随机推荐