best of secretaires的bandofbastards女演员员有哪些

BBC - Stoke & Staffordshire - Entertainment - Robbie Postings - August/Sept 2005
13 November 2014
FeaturesYou are in:
& Robbie Postings - August/Sept 2005Robbie Postings - August/Sept 2005An archive of your past comments on The Robbie Williams Message Board - from July/August/Sept 2005Hi Rob I just love your new songs... I think you have developed yourself for every record you have made... I understand why you fancied the production designer on your new video "Tripping".. she was hot!!!! and sweet.. I make music myself. Sometimes I think it's a very lonely process. Do you know were I can find someone like Guy Chambers??HaHa I wish you all the best.. Deep respect!!! Michael, DenmarkMichaelSvendborghey Mariaoh Maria so sad for you and your dog ,i hope you will be ok i just lost Rosie dog too and i know the feeling she was the best dog in the whole world to me she was a good friends dog ,yet i have known her and baby sat her since i was 15 years old and now she is 15 she dies, so sad i just got an email a few months back from my friend to tell me ! Rosie dog saved me from so many things(mostly bad relationships ) she was a psycic dog with healing powers and she helped me from going insane a few times and saved me from a cut on my leg she was licking it on the back of my leg and i realised i was bleeding and i went to the doctor and i was good i had a few stiches ,i loved Rosie so special ,so i send you big hug Maria i feel for you with your dog so much i hope you will be ok and i love dogs and cats and animals i have a cat and two hamsters ,and we lost our rabbit the same way you lost your dog after he escap! ed his hutch !i was so sad i had to hid the body from my children and tell them about the nice place he went with a beautiful girl bunny and has babys and lives a nice happy life somewhere etc....with all our gold fish you know xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbig hugbig hugrobbie is the best man of the world!! i admire you, i dream everyday for you and i hear everday your music that keep me help mail back pleasegraziaHolzgerlingen (germany)You can do much moreHey Robbie, You are un excellent musician,but when I see you performing you are doing it so easy that sometimes i think only music is no challenge for you. Try to play in movies,make paintings,whatever,follow your heart and you will have more satisfaction in your life. Your music is great man! EnthusioEnthusioMaastrichtconcerts 2006i took my wife to knebworth as a treat for our wedding anniversary which to say the least was fantastic,and again the concert in wembly is near the same time and again i would like to take her to the concert, but i would like to know where to get the official tickets from and when are they going on sale also has any one received their free picture from the knebworth concert where you had to send off stamps?due to the fact i never got oursron stewardbasildonrobbie shouldSell his songs to other artist ,the royalities from produser is far more than artist recieve. He would stand a better chance of being reconised in america if he sold songs to the likes of Mariah Carey , Jessica Simpson and Gwen . Not just selling the old hits for remakes but I'm sure he has a vast arsinal of songs he never produced .If he made those songs available to other artist he could allways get credit and hugh royalities from owership of those songs . Don't think he needs more money but it would help in him being better known in america. LovingsusanelovingsusaneI'm a taurus!!But that's where my eligibilty ends to be your wife!! My profession is nothing like yours but I could wait until the new year to sweep you off your feet! :-)jayChichester@oslo............hi!gonna comment the words u wrote in ur post and sorry if i dont agree on everything..... 1-" I just has to ask if anyone ever has been writing with robbie"....well,not me....sadly.... 2-"whats the reason that so many peole write what they think about him if he not read it"......first of all i think we all love rob and his music so much that we need to talk about him to share our common feelings....then, we r not sure that he reads our posts but also we r not sure he doesnt read them...... 3-"sometimes he seems like a sad little boy. maybe some like that about him".....yeah i agree rob sometimes seems like that and his fans feel a bit protective of him.....but not always hes like that.....he has,as all of us, his weaknesses and his greatnesses.....when hes fragile we need to protect him.....when hes strong we need to respect him.....but protecting or respecting him we all love him...... 4-"he is a good entertainer, but i think he`s talking too much somethimes how he miss a princess".....i dont agree with u....sorry....rob deserves a princess in his life.....and when im talking about a princess im not talking about a rich or a famous one....im talking about somebody who really loves him for wot he is,somebody who is rich in her heart,honest,caring,sensitive,loyal..... 5-"he has everything so he should be satisfy with his life, and maybe he is, i dont know".....nobody has everything....its completely impossible.....theres always something missing.....rob has loads of great things in his life but he misses maybe the most important thing thats a real love.....i think he also misses other things,as his freedom cos he cant walk in peace in the street as we can.....and his privacy is also a bit affected cos everything he makes, appears in the press.....and worse than that,things he never made or said also appear in the press......so as u see rob cant feel completely happy.....nobody can.....but maybe its our common aim in our lives....look for the happiness......maybe thats it that makes all of us keep walking in life.....maria do marportugal@Hasky Keffel-Queegle....@Hasky Keffel-Queegle.......hi!about names u know something now?i looked for robs name and u know wot name he has?"Mashing Powk-Purvit" that means "Courting A stye in the eye-To search".....looooool.....rob and me we both r "Courting" guys lol.......but now a stye in the eye???omg!wot does it mean?.....its enough wot happened now to our rob....he broke his arm.....:(.....poor rob.....hope hes better now.....and even hurted he made his berlim concert and he was great!....yeah!brave boy!.....awwwww lucky ppl who was there!!!....but im so happy now cos MTV awards will be this year here in lisbon and rob will be here!....WAHOOOO!!!!....gonna buy a ticket for me and maybe ill meet some portu robs fans there!....well,bye for now :) XXXXXXXXmaria do marportugaljust think pink Mr. WilliamsHello Mr. Williams, yesterday I saw a newspaper with title " R. W. - I have all, except love". I want to say Mr. Williams you are not the only one...There are people they have nothing, neither to be in the lap of luxury nor love and health. So what do you want, just think pink, you have reached so much in your live, why do you not simply enjoy it. All is predestinate. So thank god for this luck..., I have also nothing. Either money or love in spite of a husband... I'm lonesome with husband, i cannot stop this relationship because of our 2 kids, they love him and need him so much and maybe I'm cowardly. I cannot go, I felt ín a trap, made by myself...so much happend in my live (addicted to drugs, stopped by myself from mine own power..blablabla). I do not even have money and time to go for e.g. a R.W.concert. S**t happens, but the show must go on and I pray every day, because "I AM". OHM SHANTI.. see you in a! nother time, on another planet... Love Alexandra from Germany and by the way happy birthday, when do you have even birthday? It makes me sick, when I read that everybody loves you, I wondering how can it be, when women do not know you personally. It is a crazy world...Alexandra WittekBielefeldthank yourobbie i would like to thank you .you helped me get out of my depression .you make me smile when ever i here your music. some of your songs are so true to me if you know what i mean. i still hav'nt found my true love and feel that i will never will at the age of 30 aaahhhhh time is a ticking. but i'll leave that for the stars to sort out .but you have the gift to make people happy by your songs and thank you for that. love H.HelenwhitbyDinner Date..Had the most beautiful dream last night. I'm not a huge fan but dreamt that Robbie and I had dinner here in Shropshire. Woke up to hear on the radio that he's looking for a woman in his life. That has to be me! Think I'd be good for you Rob, am also a PR manager so I understand how the media works and could become your publicist - who knows...? Anyway - if you're ever in Shropshire Rob and fancy dinner (perhaps it was a premonition) then be great to hear from you. Can send my details/photo too... I live in hope - Samantha.Samantha TurnerShrewsburydear maria sis xXxmy deepest sympathy to ya sis...itz so sad to hear Kimba went coz of a car accident :(..*HUGS* sis...I can't take away your pain...but I send u love n think on ya xXx...love ya sis *hugs* God bless yamoonarobbie of coursei hope you get more space than just this box to write in! anyway, im a bit exhausted just now as i have given up on my real life and entered every competion possible since live 8 to try and get to see or hear robbie preform, you would think this would be left to the teenage girls fans and at 25 (THIS WEEK) I SHOULD HAVE OUTGROWN THIS MADNESS BY NOW . But as i grown robbie has grown up with me, i first saw him at the mall in stockton, whwn i was 12, and ive never seen him since, its started to become an ambition of mine now to see the guy preform, my family and friends are becoming very tired of me calling them and telling them ive put them into competions,maybe ill wake up one day and feel differant i dont think so do you.i would love to chat with him, i feel like he would be great conversation,and def funny.so as my quest go on any help as to where he may be appearing next would be great, i even tried to ! get a ticket to the jonathan ross show(who i never watch) as hes gonna be on this friday but it was all sold out, gotta go look after my baby now as my house is a wreck ive been typing to long ha ha, oh yer how wired is this robbie has 1023 tatooed on his wrist, thats my birhday! wel actually thats not what it stands for but never mind.can anyone remember the names of those plastic dummies that we hung round our neks in the take that era?staceyhartlepoolberlinjust wanted to say hello rob (if you read this) i went to berlin to see you i was in the front at the end of your runway you did see me i had pink top on and long blonde hair just wanted to say thankyou for an amazing night definatley worth queing since 8am for, hope to see you next year if i manage to get tickets.janineredcarRob's wife subjectMr.Williams's future wife will appear in 2006(not in 2005) with the sign of Taurus.Similar profession and personality (cheerful,funny,attractive)to the born entertainer's.Watch out.SyriusI just hope robbie will read this... I don?t think so.. but the only thing I want to ask is... robbie.. never stop making your music... I?am hearing your music since I was 11 or 12, now i?am almost 26. my life isn?t always fun en quite difficult, but your music was/is always there for me.. please don't ever stop.. i wouldn' t know what to do then... you' re da best, keeping on goin' and a thing you said before: there is always a light at the end of the dark dark tunnel... not always easy.. but I won' t forget! thank you for all your songs and wishdom.Miranda Pennekamptripping is brilliantHey, my names Hayley!! I just wanted to congratulate you (robbie) on your new single!! I love it and cant wait for the album to be released!! I love all your records, I am a huge Robbie fan and have been since Take That!! I think you have a beautiful voice!! And Tripping is another great hit, I love the backing beats and your voice sounds amazing!! And the baby in the video is so cute, and you look sexy as always!! Looking forward to hearing more from you!! Love HayleypeachyMiddlesbroughlostwhenever i see a pic of robbie,hes smiling on the outside but so sad and lost on the inside.why is he so sad ?carolhighwycomberobbiehi robbie just like to say you are fab and i hope you find a great women to be with can you say hi to your sexy best mate love you babe charcharlenewokingcup is half fullThank you for your loveley message and great for all of us out there with our memories, I love Robbie Williams new single tripping and no doubt it,s on it,s way to number one, how fantastic songs tunes and lyrics get so deep into us and mean so much to so many people, I wish I had that talent. Wishing all the best to you, took my son out today had wonderful day he was so happy, and of all the songs to be playing on the market as we went through was Trippingangelalancashirethe robsterI am a five foot three blonde not bad looking from chelmsford in essex i think robbie is the epitome of sex on legs but i could show him a thing or two or threeemmachelmsfordHi I found this site very interessting. I have no time i must go to bed because i must work tomorrow in my drugstore. I wish mr. williams (Robbie) Many many luck for the tour in 2006 i can not fly to England and eventually also not go to the concert in germany. I?m so tired ok Rob?s life is how my own. Up?s and down?s drugs alcohol all this s**t so i wish robbie and his family many greets and lucks and a very nice life. Godd bye from Corina in GermanyCorinaWasenberg / SchwalmstadtNext years concerts!!!!WHAT A RIP OFF!!! hOW ON EARTH ARE PEOPLE MENT TO AFFORD CONCERT TICKETS AT THESES PRICES 100.00 BEING THE CHEAPEST, I'VE BEEN TO KNEBWORTH, DOCKLANDS, MILTON KEYNES WHAT ABPOUT PAOPLE ON NORMAL UNCOMES THIS IS REDICULOUS. NOT HAPPYJOBEDFORDSHIRElyricsI wrote 2 songs, they're in english and spanish, I think they're the kind that Robbie could sing. If you're interested please contact me. It would be a nice thing for us and for him to sing in spanish.Raul A. MartinezTecate B.C. Mexico@Ema Williamswow Rob Has a Twin! mad one! so cool! how cool is that ?!meThe concertIt was a little unfair as I would have loved to see Rob live, but unfortunately I was working both wkends! I'm very sure thou he'd have been a hit, how could he not have been?? CatxCat (Vamp) MannanWorksop/Roystontourshas robbie released any dates for a uk 2006 tourangela heywoodlancashirekeep the good work up!Hi Robbie keep up the good work,i know what it's like and all the hard work you have to put in! If your looking for someone new to duet give me a email ! xxCatherinecoventryplz love ur dogs........i need to write this post cos today my heart is broken.....i know that "when a heart is broken,theres nothing to break"......but theres always bits of my heart that keep breaking trough the years.......today my sweet dog kimba died and i feel such an emptiness and a sadness.......how an animal can touch us so deeply?.....maybe cos animals,specially dogs,r pure and honest and loyal....they dont ask Qs....they dont judge us.....they love us for wot we r....and they only want our love....ive had dogs in my house since i was born so i know wot im talking about......my sweet dog,i loved him so much and he was already a bit old but had such a stupid death cos of a car.....i think he didnt suffer cos i think his weak heart suddenly stopped.....he didnt seem very hurted.....but cant forget that moment,my dog lying on the floor and me holding him in my arms crying like a silly baby......sometimes lifes so stupid....w! e r now with somebody we love.....but suddenly they may go away......so plz love ur dogs.....give them all the love they need cos ull receive all that love back.....and even more......dogs have a loyalty and a honesty we cant find in so many human beings.......so if u have a dog give to him a bit of ur heart,a bit of ur time,a bit of ur ice cream.....i used to give to my dog always a bit of any food i ate.....even the best part of my ice cream,that choccie bottom....i called it the tax...lol....everything i ate i should give a bit to my dog......he was so cute and sweet.....miss him so much......sorry for my post today......a big hug to everybody........maria do marportugaltour 2006As robbie williams come to belgium next year,contact you first de fans from belgium ? (it for de tickets) i do not want missing ! see you !!! Many greetings ,fabiennefabiennebelgiumdestinyhey Mr.williams, my name is Miss Williams, Ema if you wish. I though i would post this on the off chance you may read. You see I am your destiny. We are both stunning, both 31, single, born on 13.02.74 with a name of Williams to back it up! If you want to talk-mail me.Ema WilliamsMaidenheadMy light post...I'm acting my age now!Hello everyone! I wrote a very heavy post here last week about Robbie's latest revelations to GQ magazine. I have yet to read th I based that whole post on a little excerpt that a local newspaper here ran. For now, I have decided to lay off about the content of the article, and focus on the photos! WOW! They left me absolutely speechless. Robbie looks very classy and cool in a selection of Tommy Hilfiger suits! His photoshoots no longer consist of him parading around shirtless with his pants loosely hanging just below his pelvic bones, although I, an 18-year old girl, have absolutely no objections to that! There is just a greater degree of sophistication to Rob now, but his cheekiness nevertheless shines through as he is surrounded by nude ladies on the GQ cover! It looks fantastic. Now I just have to suffer through the wait of the mag making it to my side of the pond. Somehow it seems ! to take a lot longer for UK magazines featuring Robbie to make it to my hands than it does for those featuring Ewan McGregor, my other UK celebrity crush. Perhaps it is because this GQ will be the first full-length Robbie cover story that I will have read! Obviously, I cannot contain my excitement,(I've always had a thing for magazines!) and I urge the import magazine staff to get to work! I am also very much looking forward to Robbie's performance in Lisbon at the MTV Europe Awards! I will be watching on television, and I am curious if anybody who writes here will be there, grooving along to the glitz and glamour first-hand. Did you get tickets Maria???? Of course, the album itself has me very hyper too. It is due in only ten days! I like all the songs I have heard so far, especially the slow and moving Advertising Space. I cannot wait to listen to the whole record. Bring on the 2005 Robbie wave!!saravancouver canada, daryl hannah of the feel video is here working on a project and I got a brief glimpse of her!A message For RobbieDear Robbie, I have never done this before but I though I had to write to you after I read about you feeling confuse and wanting to find your true faith. I think that you are a very lucky man you alreaddy were born in the true faith, but wat you have to find is your love for god wich is in withing your self,then you will be at peace with your self and that will give you happiness. I hope this reaches you, in the mean time I will pray for you to find your path again. AddyAddy GoodmanSouthamptoni luv robbiei think that robbie williams is the best thing in this whole world. i am only 12 years old and i hav everything there is to hav of his. I think that i'm the biggest fan in vic. LUV YA ROB!SHARNIbacchusmarshHUGE ROBBIE FANHi Robbie, i am 1 of ur biggest fans. I have been ur fan since Take That and i would just like to say i think ur the best ur a great entertainer and very talented u r defimately thee KING OF POP.LindsayGlasgowBerlin - Sensational Robbie!!!I have to add that I too was in Berlin and Robbie's show was sensational. He was simply fantastic. Well, you will see for yourselves on the 22nd when it is aired on TV. Yes we did have trouble before the show, but that was because of the poor working practises of the security team. They had no idea how to handle anything and their directives, or lack of, made problems worse. Robbie was outstanding and for me well worth having to go through all that queueing. You do get this type of thing at concerts which is unfortunate, but it has not spoilt one little bit of what I saw that night!!!! simply fabulous Robbie!!!!!! and love all the new songs too.. Advertising Space, Sin, Sin, Sin, Spread your Wings The Trouble with Me, Ghosts and Make me Pure. 90 minutes and 15 songs of pure magic!!!!JackieBournemouthconcert tickets front rowi've had a really bad year and seeing robbie would make up for itdawn daviesllangollen@ ode to weekend lovers...........Ohhhhhh I agree so much with everything u said in ur post……….when i think that from one day to another 20 000 ppl disappeared suddenly in our world cos of a stupid earthquake.......when i think about ppl in this moment all over the world who r suffering so much.....illness,solitude,war,hunger,thirst,domestic violence.......omg so many awful things!......well,when i think about so much pain i feel guilty for smiling and dreaming.....i feel guilty for having a family and friends and a house and food and clean water.....we cant forget those ppl......never.....forgeting them is forgeting us.........we must see how blessed we r with all things we have.....we must give a comfort word to those who need it.....a hug....something lil for us but maybe the universe to the one who receives it......yeah love is the cure.....amen....maria do marportugalrobbie playing at hampdenhello can anyone tell me the exact date that robbie is playing at Hampden park? cause it says he is playing in june next year, but in the paper it said he is playing in september next year am confused can anyone tell me as i want to buy tickets PLEASE HELP thanksLindsayGlasgowmaria i agree i read too much press and i know they make ants to elephant too so i just give my advice as i see fit ,i dont think robbie is a dark lord just he uses magic from book s and its not good!, magic is not in a book !i have all those books too and i don't use the magic for real magic its in humans and it affect humans good or bad if you use magic for selfish gain look at shakspear's a midsummers nights dream and the love potion thing you will see what i mean by bad things happen, i feel magic is only for good sorry its what i feel people who make dark magic will suffer their own madness ..........those will knowRobs wordsfunny what he said about being a women for a day, yes i would love to be a man for the day too , so Rob maybe we can swap bodys for the day ,i think is good magic to use , im guessing you may want a hotter body than mine though its not so bad just a few stretch marks from child birth etc...maybe you want to be a younger,childless women is better fun ,your body would be fun to be for a day though ,i think just for a day so if your me for the day you get to take children to school pick them up make lunch etc... i hope you can cook ........and drive and do all the stuff and wash up and do my house work for the day and then read bed time storys etc... get the orgasm and then we swap bodys back ,fun day it would be for me i could spend all day checking out the male thingy and spending all your hard earned money on girly stuff and they would say Robbie is Gay caught buying High heels and sexy dresses ! and make up ! what fun ............lets make a movie Robbie what a fun film ,come find me im her ready to swap bodys !hasky keffel queegle the biggest groupie alivemoona cool name for a rock star boosting amp lashes like eye lashes sparkly ones and a huge big amp thats what i think from your name so good music name i think ! i love those names so funny!hasky keffel queeglyyes Maria i know the press say stuff but these words were from Rob himself and i do think its ok to use magic (TAROT , earth spells burning candles are harmless fun yet i think higher priests and priestess is for good reason like save a childs life or stop accidents and to bring food to hungry stop dramas etc... Robbie can make any magic he wants but he must be prepared for the negetive side of things then, if you truly care for him you will see i am not trying to stop him practise magic just make sure he knows what he is doing ,i have known people who use love magic thinking it harmless , which as a person into magic myself i know its not ,i would never do love spells on anyone or nasty spells that sucks ! how would Robbie like it if i put a love spell on him ? also if u use Love spells with out the permission on the other person ,they will always cause a chain reaction in your life to cause a void or a ! hole that can never be filled and the relationship will be bad as i have seen with my own eyes( i had someone put spells on me to make me love them and its so sucks and lucky i was strong enough to break it yet it took away 3 years of my life i have put to peace the evil around me and now evil people are afraid of me , yet people who think it just a bit of harmless fun ,are mistaken , magic is to be respected and used only for unselfish gain or it will have bad karma attached to it i believe in my practise of spirit craft i never would put a love spell on any one or try to hurt other people with magic as i know what happens ,i have seen people kill them selves or die in accidents etc... because they use magic wrong also i have seen people end up lonely miserable and babyless from using magic to get what they want so be careful ,i must add i know some amazing magicians too who do good stuff ,i say to folks , lets all use magic for others gain for the good of all and ! the force be with u , use the good for many , the planet or f! or the g ood of others but never for your self please .just so you know i do care about Robbie and think he will understand what i say ,i feel he will meet a beautiful soul mate as soon as he is honest to him self about what he needs and wants from a soul mate ,i send him only love and kind wishes and hope he will take heed of my kind words for his good! don't be offended Maria i am a good witch i believe only in good for everyone on the planet !and try to make the good for every one not for my self ..... and i get rewards for the good work i do from the universe ! so do all servants of the love . look at darth vader what happens to him when he becomes selfish ,same story you will find out if you choose not to listern ...............believe in a thing called love ..............love witch@rosane...........dear rosane.....ohhhhh im not difficult to find hun......its easier to find me than to find an elephant in a desert....lol....very rarely i leave the place where i am.......almost everybody knows my email and in RR u may find me or send to me an instant message.....well,the best shops where ur hubby may find robs stuff r the "Lojas FNAC" in 2 big shopping centers in Lisboa :the "Colombo" in Benfica,and the "Armazens do Chiado" in Chiado.....in Almada in the big shopping center "Almada Forum" theres also a "Loja FNAC"......unfortunately there r some robs items he wont find here hun......but the most important as his main albums and DVDs i think he will find them.....goodluck and good trip to ur hubby and a big hug to u and beijinhos :) XXXXXXXXmaria do marportugalhello proud world xXxI just want to send u all sum LOVE n good thoughts :)........I found out my 'secret staffordshire name: *Bosting AMperlash* lol....a funny id)...........*hugs n kisses to the ppl I love...a ello sup? to the BBCboard ppl...hope u guys are all fit as fiddles...lotsa prayers n light to the ppl which need it.....n peace to da whole planet earth!....may the force be with us all! coz togetha we can build a betta tomorrow :) \\// God bless you all! xXxmoona *bosting amperlash* xXxRobbie williams"He is the man in my heart and soul" "Iam his woman from his heart and soul" IKNOW HE DIDNT KNOWsynneoslo norwayI think that people like celebritys for different reasons every one is like a mirror and we all see what we want to see mirror mirror on the wall whos the best of all ,i don't want to be saved by celebrity ,i may be guilty of thinking some times the celebrity needs saving i was like that with Michael Jackson as a child ,more like i always wanted to stop him being sad and say its ok , yet not to say i am correct on any of the information i had as maybe someone has different story to what i think so next time i hope all is good and you still like to listern to music and feel happy its not about the things we think to always make us happy it can take effort and courage to find one's self and peace ........which may be in the last place we think to look .im not in to scientology ,or (tom cruise ,actually only in cocktail ) then again i know nothing about it !poor Gogo i feel for you, i have been in concert when i can't breath either and wishing i never went to the front ,one time i went to see Michael Jackson on his Bad Tour when i was younger and it was so scary i was only ten years old and with my 16 year old best friend and that was it no adults to save us and every one was pushing me i nearly died etc... i was so scared , then i saw a huge man pushing his way out of the crowd and i followed him until i could breath again and then i ran up to the stairs which was empty a whole concert was all pushing to the front ,to go and see the tiny pin That Michael had now become,plus they are so far from him why they push for ? , i could hear him and see him on the TV at the concert which i wanted to do by now , so i was cool ,i just loved him so much when i was little , its always the way at the front of the concerts with the fans pushing its crazy and people need to chill its not cool to push . orthey could have seats at all concerts and a dance pitt ....saying that i have been at smaller concert and also been pushed up front and had my head punched by mosh pitt nutters,many a nose bleed so i guess its all in the name of rock n roll and bad news for mear mortals who just want a moment with a musician ,well when i am watching the opera or ballet with my family in a few years time i will look back and laugh at it all xxxxxxxxxx'mi just glad you got out ok Gogo and hope your not too hurt from it all ,i feel less jealous of all people at the concert now and i think i am glad i was snuggled up in my warm cozy bed that night ..................viva rock n roll@A REAL WITCH......sorry for commenting ur post but only wanted to say something about it....first of all we r not sure about all those news about rob,about black magic,about sending spells to ppl,about scientology,about loads of other things.....rob in an interview told most news in press was "rubbish"....and i also believe the press loves the transform ants in elephants......wot i mean with this expression is this :if rob says some words in a certain context,press will use those words in another context.....so those words will sound completely different......for example :we all know how rob misses a great love in his life....so maybe he has said :if i dont find my love in the normal ways ill try by other ways,maybe using some magic....we all know also how he loves to say jokes.....well,the press hears that and says:OMG!!!ROB GONNA MAKE BLACK MAGIC!!!!and blah blah blah.......we dont notice but suddenly lil ants r now gigant! ic elephants......yeah its the bad thing of being famous.....they fart and its the beginning of third world war.....*knocks on wood*.....sorry for my words here.... sorry.....*blushes*......but its to show wot i think about this.....anyway,i think rob has all the right of chosing any religion or theory as long as it gives happiness and comfort to him.....black magic or red magic or blue magic,who cares?.....its his life....all i know its that he has a special magic but he uses it to give us happiness....when hes on stage,he makes magic,thats wot i mean.....i felt that magic when i was in his two gigs in lisbon and i need to feel it again!.....so if rob will also use that kinda magic to be happier,wots wrong with that?maria do marportugal@gogo..........@gogo.....awwwwww so sad u had such a bad moment hun...im happy ur not hurted....i read in other forums ppl also talking about the awful moments that was there and everybody says the same :they dunno how nobody died there....omg!!!....how such a special moment as robs concert in berlim so many ppl was waiting with so much anxiety,how such a special moment had such awful and crazy moments before it???....thats so sad cos ppl who made that really dont love rob nor his music and r only in those places to spoil everything......maybe it was only a lil group of 3 or 4 ppl who caused all that panic...thats enough.....ppl like that shouldnt be allowed to be in crowds cos they r dangerous.....but who knows them?....they r quiet but suddenly they act as animals....or worse....i know that cos i was all alone in loads of footie games and i was among huge crowds....bit scary i know specially cos im small and only thing ! i see around me is the backs of ppl.....so if the entry or the way out r near or far,i really cant see them....lol.....and when im like that i know that if somebody starts making probs there, ppl will panic and i will be one of the first who will be crushed....oops.....its so scary.....but if i need to go again to a middle of a crowd cos of a very important match or cos of a robs gig,ill be there...im sure!......but lately i havent gone to matches cos bit sad to be there all alone....last time i was in a match it was in my dear benficas stadium such a gorgeous one.....but nobody was with me that day and i felt so weird cos was feeling so lonely among 60 000 ppl.....didnt like that feeling.....lol....so lately i havent gone to footie matches.....but robs gigs ill be there ,alone or with ppl with me,i dont care......and if ill be crushed in the crowd,plz pray for my soul.....but i wont miss any robs gigs here in my country.......and if i can, i wanna see rob performing in h! is country,maybe in wembley stadium or another one....still du! nno cos its so much money.....but dear gogo plz dont give up of robs gigs hun.....its not his fault that there r some crazy ppl who only enjoy to spoil everything......and plz dont be angry cos rob didnt come back to the stage at the end of the show......remember he was hurted and even hurted he made the gig......must have been so hard for him......he made a sacrifice i think.....i think he knew that if he had cancelled the concert he would have broken so many hearts......so he was there.......dear gogo....crowds r not scary hun....scary r only some ppl in the middle of a crowd.....if those ppl r not there ,crowds r nice and cool.....cos everybody there has the common feelings ,the common wish of having a great time watching the ones they love and respect so much.....and those we see playing on the ground or acting or singing on a stage they r there for us.....even if they dont want to be there for some reason,they r there......for us...... well,thats all for now dear gogo....tc hun and a tight hug :) XXXXXXXXmaria do marportugalBerlin Velodromeok im recovered and a bit time passed. i wanted to be i front row and i was been in front row..no regrets lol. sunday morning after night shift i?ve joined damenbart in the queue. brave damenbart even she was been ill she reserved my place there. i didnt enjoy the waiting like ive enjoyed the night in front of the ticket office. ive missed the cool and funny people there and felt all the time in the wrong place. the security was been a joke ..maybe they thought aww only girls cant be that worse. ive been at hardcore bands festivals but ive never expierienced something like that before. it is only a wonder nobody died. we were been in the first cage in front of the enterance. many people told the security they have to do something they even told them what to do to keep this situation secure but they didnt react. till the moment a few people got on feet in the first cage only to put their waste away. till this! moment it were been relaxed many people were sitting and simply waiting. but when the people in the other cages saw a few peeps got on their feet they thought something would happen now. i only heard a GROOOOAR and hundreds of people jumped forward like a huge wave. the little security boy in our cage run away helpless and scared. i saw the people in the second cage pressed against the wave breakers yelling for help. but what can you do when hundreds of people push from behind? they had to stand this situation for 2 hours. ive looked in a few fans eyes and i saw pure madness. not the good madness like ive got for example..no this kind of madness which is really scary and destructive. a few other things happend..other people on other boards described it well u can read it there. ok finally we stood inside the velodrome at our places. damenbart and me nearly front row at the circle. i had got only a little woman in front of me. the stage were been built like RWs new logo. a good place we could oversee everything. The DJ played 100 years old songs..songs i like thou and good he didnt heated it more up. the show started and first we saw only robs mike stative in front of us before he jumped outta the hole with fire work fountains. the whole show he rocked his arse off, ignoring his hurting arm. he run forwards and backwards from the circle over to the main stage with the band. everything looked beautiful: the musicans, the light, the crowd the stage. of course the man himself too. his voice in top form. he changed clothes 3 times. talked lovely in robbie style. in the end his arm started to hurt again he tried to overplay it but it must been worse. but till the end he performed very good and professional, very wild and he gave everything. after the las! t song Make me pure he left the stage and didnt come back. not even for a few words. so the whole beautiful illusion: he really enjoys the gig and it would be special for him, popped like a huge ballon. people looked first astonished and then they yelled BOO. my first thoughts were been in the way like:" you spoiled arse, people come for you from all places of the planet and you not even give an encore or say a few last words like u cant stand ur hurting arm any longer and u have to go for painkillers now or something like that. You wanna be number one in the charts? well you?ve ruined ur chance with this exit. " i?m very glad i was been there, in front row. now i know i dont want this again. this superstar thingy doesnt impress me. a very good and professional show but i think its way too overrated. this hysterical masses arent really interested in his music they wanna be rescued by him. maybe this is it in general with superstars ive got no clue. i only know this doesnt t! ouch me i go back to my little club gigs with unknown bands to! feel th eir souls when they lose themselves in doing the most important thing in life.:music ohhh and i want to add.. it is not robs or his band fault. i only dont feel good in his crowd. i?m sure there were been nice and cool people too. but the collection of mental instabile people in his crowd is enourmous high what ive seen. maybe a few of you laugh about me now, cos i am crazy and very open minded and im mad of course, but i ve got the natural madness of a singer. i have got a personality and with all my faults and up and downs ive reached a lot in my life. i simply dont wanna spend my time with so many people i find uncool and stupid. i only enjoy a gig in the front..if not front i dont need to go to a gig i can watch it in telly then. so taking all the s**t to be in front at a robbie gig is it not worth for me.gogorobbie, you are very handsome, i love your songs, i love you, love me please... 1kiss to italy!taisiaBE FULL OF CAREI KNOW ROB LIKES HIS MAGIC , YET I DON'T THINK HE SHOULD EVER USE IT TO FIND LOVE,OR FOR SELFISH GAIN , I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE END UP LONELY AND MISERABLE BECAUSE OF THE INAPROPRIATE USE OF MAGIC .MAGIC IS FOR THE GOOD OF ALL NOT FOR SELFISH REASONS, SO ROB I KNOW YOU WILL BE MISERABLE IF YOU DON'T STOP USING THINGS YOU KNOW LITTLE ABOUT( I ONLY TELL YOU BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU AND WANT YOU TO BE SAFE , OF COURSE MAGIC WORKS !AND OF COURSE SELFISH MAGIC WILL HAVE ITS PRICE!AND ROB YOU ARE BEING SELFISH TO USE MAGIC TO GET LOVE,OR OTHER STUFF , SO GO WITH THE FLOW OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL FIND YOUR SOUL MATE ,GIVE UP DARK LOVE SPELLS THEY SUCK , YOU MAY CAUSE MORE HARM THAN LOVE ! I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I SAY IS TRUE YOU JUST NEED REMINDING DO GOOD SPELLS THAT STOP WARS ETC.. IF USING MAGIC AT ALL OR SAVE PEOPLES LIVES ETC.. DON'T ANY ONE USE MAGIC TO BE SELFISH OR SEE WHAT HAPPENS ,FOR I SAY IT WILL COME! BACK TO HAUNT YOU IF YOU DO! FIND REAL LOVE ..............A REAL WITCHRobbie of course!!!Am just in the middle of reading Feel by Chris Heath, brilliant and very very interesting to read about Robbies life as it happens. It makes you realise there is more to him than just being a popstar. Not only is he gorgeous and sexy, every girls dream but a really deep and sensitive person. Robbie if you ever see this I have a suggestion for finding Mrs Williams, come to Peterborough!! Seriously hope you find her soon and maybe I could be number 2 or 3 or 4!!!Sam TaylorPeterboroughmake me purejust love it listening to it over and over again ,i cant get it out of my head love it love love it more pleasesarahmedications! Kate Moss is a super Girl and love and support from me too . be strong and find your health and happiness ..........use healing oils 3 drops neroli and 5 drops rose and 2 drops orange add to half and half aloe vera/spring water and spray all over you or burn in burner ..relax love and enjoyif at first you don't suceed ,................hasky keffelsearch for the hero inside your self!earthquake ,please folks send as much as you can even if a penny !i know you all do but all helps i hope so , life has a way too 20,000 die just like that!land slides ,floods and tsunamis ,bird flu and hurricans ,its the end of the world as we know it and i don't feel fine .i think i either worry too much or some stuffs gonna hit the fan who knows really what is going on ?Love all ways wins ,if we can focus on feeding the world, fresh real food of gods making and water its a start ! then nice cloth, clean houses ,even beautiful tee pees for every one in the fourth world how much would it cost? go back to nature simple healing tribes earth basic's water sorce and food supply move with weather we are so out of touch !its crazy minumis ,the damage its not too late ?too many want too much,one hand in the pocket the other one looks cool as hell,try to get too much of nothing and the games go on ! whos the leader following ? the love wins always!amenode to weekend lovershello today people of the Rob worldGlad you like names Maria, my name means some rude stuff too. so cool that . and also the video s of Rob i think he needs a reality show of his own he is so funny to watch , i like the baby crying when Rob holds him ,he could have used my children they seem more easy to work with ! any way next time Rob i get them for you ! !...........i can't figure out if make me pure line about one hand in the pocket and the other one looks cool as hell is about George Bush or Rob himself or me and the rest of humans for that but nice spin bro. i love your art.Hasky Keffel-QueegleGET WELL SOON ROBERTI heard this morning( 10th october 2005) on the radio that Robbie broke his arm in these days while he was playing a football match .I dunno if are only rumours but anyway Robert get well soon and God bless u hun!!!with loads of love and affection JLOxxxJLOItaly@ @Hasky Keffel-Queegle........ Hasky Keffel-Queeglehahahahahahahaha!!!now ya made me laugh with that fun stuff!!!soooooooo funnyyyyy!!!u know wot my name means?"Mashing Lumpy-tums-Kecks"!!!.....that means "Courting Porridge Trousers"!!!.....omg!is it something naughty???......looooooool!!!........well,thx for this good laughing....always so nice to laugh....:D.....and plz dont cry more hun.....tc and try to see the bright side of life :)a big hug XXXXXXXXmaria do marportugalHi!...Robbie's latest revelations...tangent about Michel Buble and RWHello everyone! First of all, Maria do Mar, thank you for welcoming me back here! I somehow feel more at ease writing here during the months when
I suppose I feel more intelligent then! LOL! Also ready or not, thanks for describing me as "smart and articulate like Rob". It is the first time anyone has ever compared me to him! I always thought that Rob was the polar opposite of me as my parents would never let me try anything too crazy, and I sort of ended up living my unhinged, rock 'n' roll life through Rob, as well as fellow cheeky Brit Ewan McGregor. It's not that I want to do anything wild by the way, it's just that I get a kick out of their cheeky antics, not to mention their looks and talent. Yesterday's paper quoted from GQ magazine that Robbie has just admitted an addiction to antidepressants that he had kept private since the beginning of this year, when he realized that he couldn't quit them. The article also went on to add that Rob is considering scientology. I applaud him for coming forward about his latest issue. Also, I believe that scientology, (according to its most passionate celebrity preacher Tom Cruise) goes against drugs, especially psychiatric ones, and therefore will wean Rob off this latest so-called additction. I wonder if "addiction" is even the right word, i'd rather say seeminingly permanent dependency. Awwww Rob, you poor, sweet, fragile thing! I was extremely struck by this story. It completely took my attention off the other exciting celebrity stories of the day-Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' baby on the way, a possible once and for all Nick and Jessica split, Britney Spears' sex tape, and last but not least Lindsay Lohan's second car crash! . I couldn't help but read something headlined "Robbie's Addiction" first. I'm just glad that he did not revert back to drugs or alcohol, as I had been reading Somebody Someday lately, and noticing quite a nice progression in him. I would have hated to have seen his vast improvement fall flat on its face. Altogether, I wish him all the best, and that "real love" he constantly sings about. I also cannot wait to read this article in full, which issue is it?? I'm assuming November, as these other four lads are on the cover of the October UK GQ. On a lighter note, I saw a short clip of Robbie's Berlin press conference on TV today. He was commenting on the insensitive way the British press had been treating Kate Moss. However, I didn't really pay attention to what he was saying. He, for all his personal woes, looked great in an elegant beige suit! I really wish that I had recorded those five minutes. It's always exciting for me when he's on TV spontaneously like that, as this is North America after all. Now I am praying for that music channel to finally put on the Tripping video. As of now they keep saying "stay tuned, stay tuned..." Well, I am. I am also trying to record Michael Buble's video for Feelin' Good. I failed that for the third time now, as the song has no intro, and I can never hit the record button fast enough so as to not chop off the song's first line "Birds flying high, you know how I feel.." I love that video as it reminds me so much of Robbie's Millennium video. Michael also channels James Bond, and! stands in front of the Aston Martin while singing. It is so cool and sleek, as is Michael, whom I also listen to a lot. He's a nice Canadian boy though, he lacks Rob's gravitas, and is just cute as opposed to Robbie's being sexy. How do you like your popstar 007?? However, I wish that Robbie shared Michael's approach to touring. Michael proudly enthused on ET Canada today " Whether you live in the UK, South Africa, Italy, USA, wherever, I don't care. If you buy my stuff I will come and play for you." This just sounds so fair to me. I buy Michael's stuff and Robbies's stuff ( "Come...fly...WITH...Me" vs "Come fly with MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE") and I deserve to be played for. Maybe the two of them should join for a global tour and call it Swing when you're Singing. And maybe I should end this post right now! Until the next one...saraVancouver, canada...the most livable city for Brits travelling abroad, according to The Economist!Birth timeThe birth chart in the book is wrong - I'm pretty sure that his rising is Gemini. It's easy to assume his rising would be Leo because of his show attitude. But as you know, there's also a shy and darker side to him. That's typical for the 'two faces' of a Gemini. That would put the sun in his 10th and pluto in his 5th house, which is just as good for showmanship.MimiHamburgleave him alonewhy dont you leave rob to live life in peace?he entertain us with his music and we love him for that.he is a very handsome greeneye guy.if u ever see him walkin just tell him goodmornin or just hello,how r u.dont ask himt to give u an autograph coz others gal will come around him and ask the same thingcathrinemyconos,greeceplease comehello robbie.im a great fun of u!!!!i have never been to any of your concerts coz simply u havent come to greece.i know u r too busy!!!but its th eonly chance i have to see ya live.my dad promised me that if u come to greece he will take me to the region u will perfome.please!!!i hope by the grace of good to be 4 ever healthy n happy.catherinemyconos,greeceRobbie Williams is not old hat!wtf? Robbie is the only one from Take That which have gotten a great solo career!... You all though that Gary "fugly" Barlow would make it! he had no chanse! Now Rob have sold more than a millions records! And have anyone seen "live at knebworth"?... There was 125.000 people there every night!... 3 NIGHTS! try to beat that, will you? Rob is tha best forever, and he is sure my man for all seasons. &3 i love you, like forever &3Oda Williams ( i wish=S)trondheimAlbum Images/Conversion to PostersHow do I get an image contained in one of Robbies albums converted to a poster? I have looked at all the poster web sites and I have not been able to find the image I am looking for.Joshua HoffmanComonext tourwhen is robbie gonna come to australia. i want to see him preform live!beau jeddmelbournehello I just has to ask if anyone ever has been writing with robbie. whats the reason that so many peole write what they think about him if he not read it. somethimes he seems like a sad little boy. maybe some like that about him, i dont know.he is a good entertainer, but i think he`s talking too much somethimes how he miss a princess. he has everything so he should be satisfy with his life, and maybe he is, i dont know.oslogutted!! berlin 2005A UP DUCK!!(IN CASE ROBBIE READS THIS) AM SO GUTTED YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE?? SOON AS YOU SAID YOU WERE DOING A ONE OFF IN BERLIN,I WAS HOT TO TROT!! THOUGHT I WAS IN WITH A CHANCE? STAYED UP TILL 2A.M ON 4TH/5TH SEPT HOPING TO GET SOME TICKETS,BUT,NAH!!!!!!!!!!! THEN PHONED AT LEAST 30 TICKET SELLERS IN BERLIN,AND GUESS WOT?? "NO,VOBBIE VILLIAMS" IN THEIR BEST ENGLISH!!! WOZ GONNA TAKE ME AND ME DAUGHTER(9) TO SEE YA!! SHE WAS WELL CHUFFED!! WE ARE WITH THE BRITISH FORCES IN GERMANY,AND THOUGHT WOT A COOL TIME TO SEE YA? HUBBY IS AWAY IN SIERRA LEONE,AND WHEN HE CAME BACK, WE HAD CHATS ABOUT US GOING TO SEE YOU!! BUT GUESS WOT? APPARENTLY IT WAS SILLY MONEY TO GO SEE YOU?! WE WERE GONNA HAVE TO PAY 6-700 EUROS TO SEE YOU AND HUBBY SAID IT WAS "SILLY MONEY"!? OK FAIR ENOUGH,BUT,HE VOLUNTEERED FOR SIERRA LEONE,THINKING HE WOULDN'T GET IT,BUT DID,AND I'M STUCK HERE IN HERFORD IN GERMANY,DOING THE BEST I CAN??!! THEN THOUGHT I GOT A GREAT DEAL ON EBAY,ONLY TO BE TOLD 2 NIGHTS B4 YOUR CONCERT,THEY HAVE TO REFUND ME??? CAN U BELIEVE IT? 2 WEEKS OF ROWS WITH HUBBY,THEN A DEAL,THEN NOTHING??!! GUTTED!! VERY MUCH SO!!! WISH YOU ALL THE BEST DUCK!! HEATHER-JANE XXHEATHER-JANE HAWKINSDERBY/GERMANY-HERFORDand...what robbie needs...BWdear Maria if you go to this board bbc stoke they have a fun stuff page go click and u too can find your secret stoke name ,and now i know the meaning is quite strange and i not sure what it mean but funny and i laugh so u too go find your name ,good day to you and not worry for my crying just a refreshing rain of love to wash away the dark clouds and sunshine will follow soon ,thanks for your kind wishes and big hug to youHasky Keffel-QueegleWhat any woman needs... (Forgive me if you ever read this )U can be rich, U can be famous, U can be wonderful, U can be frightening perfect...but a woman needs to
a woman needs a reliable and faithful man wich she' who wants sum1 who chats up any beauty around? But I tell U, ur hapiness doesn't depend on her...even she might help...don't trust your life in someone's hands. peace is inside us. who am I to tell you this? a walking metamorphosis who chases the perfect happy life... also sum1 who dares to tell what got in mind (lol) don't hate me for that...I do love you...Brazilian_WomanI'll kick your butt at BackgammonWould like to meet, so I can kick your butt at backgammon.... I hear you are a little deamon.crushonrobbieLondonRobohope you?ve seen the smile i?ve smiled especially for you *hugz*gogolet HIM entratrein U, Stop trying entratein HIMI have so many things to say to the born entrateiner. I?ll pressupose that he?ll not read it, but the fans, so thats for all of you: Rob is just a Human, with an unusual lightenning personality, but an human man indeed!Why don?t let him experience all the human feelings? Hasn?t him the previlege of being confused, depressed, or interested in sexual news? I?m an hetero woman, without a doubt, but i used to (sometimes I?m still) experiment a curiosity about having sex with another woman. I know I love man, but I?m free to choose my own sexual life, so, when I meet a woman who?s puts me hot, I?ll do it without being gay!It?s just doesen?t happened yet. Perhaps doesen?t happens anytime, but the news won?t write about it, will them? About depression. Its our age?s major disfunction, because of many reasons, but after all, its because of many pressures we?ve been living with.Nower days, diabetics has his part of g! lucose, anxious has his share of anxiolitics, depressives has his part of antidepressives, so what???I?m living with them for years and I?m not feeling guilty, just happiest!Today you can buy from your on web, pills for sleep, awake, smile, workout, suntun, apathy, sex, ... Who is really exempt of these?None. Not even the Dalai Lama, who?s taking ginseng and other medicines for the memory, so, why should he sorry or taking such a blame for taking any pills? After all, I wanna say that in the very begining, when he was a teenager, with those typical teens need to share with all his conflicts,that worked. But now he?s a man, with those typical man needings witch doesen?t include all of us. Its clear for me that he is living in a renewar moment, where somethings must be leaved behind to make space for the newest ones.It is a special moment when sensiveness come with such an increase putting him to suffer till illness OR to exalt any good feelings. I hope I?m not wipping on your feelings, but I felt I should say: I?m against the interfering on his choices. It could work to sell tabloids but it doesen?t work to help himself. Let Him in peace for a w2hille. XXX, RoHRosane HalpernbrasilMARIA DO MARHEy Maria, I?m looking after U for a week, were have you been?I?m seeking 4 the `SUPREME? stuffs, specially cds and dvds to buy there, in Portugal.Do U know a place, a shop a sort of that with REAL adress for these?My husband will be there for a week and I wanna ask him many stuffs.I know that are lots of websites selling these, but here we?re experiencing many inconveniences on the delivery_nothing to do with the sites, but with the brasilian posts_He?ll go 4 business so I need to undertake it with a specify adress. About SUPREME?S new job: Its too much for now, I?ll write in an approate moment.By now, I?ll just express my glad to his perserverance in being him, dispite of all the attempt coming from the stupiditty journalists and other ignorant critics creatures. xxx RoH.ROSANE HALPERNBRASILDelia you so naughty but made me chuckle have to say! do you still have it ? or you sell on ebay ? i wonder who buy it?naughty but nicewe are all boarderline manic even president bush so you gotta laugh !so you gotta laugh !@queenie..........@Karma the Fam.........@Moona......@sara...........@Find the love..........@KAY CARTER.........@sam..........@fi..........@Laska.....@Laura and Julia......about josie.....@all...........@queenie.......cool words u said here but my fav r "it's as boring, as the two halves of a melon"....but if that melon is like the ones that r as sweet as honey im sure its ha) @Karma the Fam......maybe one in a million.....or maybe much less...who knows?.......:D @moona sis.....thx for ur sweet message for me hun.....hope ur ok and i know uve been busy and im happy cos i know how much music means to u.....wish to u loads of luck and plz send greetings back to stera and hugs to all ur family and friends and ur band.....this world needs music and ur music is good so keep working on it hun....god bless ya and all my love :) XXXXXXXX @sara......)but im sure ull still go to RR cos im sure ur account didnt expire.....there was some probs cos of the servers but everything is ok again....wow.....love reading ur posts here....ur such a clever girl who knows so many things.....so wb hun and big hugs :) XXXXXXXX @Find the love......yeah i love where i am now.... at my home and i love my home....but sometimes i wish i had wings and could fly to near some ppl i love so much......but thats impossible.....so i sit in my chair in front of my pc and my wings r my keybboard...lol....maybe ur right and im only supposed to be where i am now.....but im a bit afraid my roots get stronger and stronger and one day somebody will gives wings to me but then its too late......thx for ur dreams and rainbows....i need them.....loads of dreams and rainbows to u too :) XXXXXXXX @KAY CARTER.....u want a pic of robs left shoulder tatoo?.....gonna help ya.....go to google and click on "Images"....then type in the empty box these words "robbie williams tattoos".....then click on search and ull have loads of pages with images of our robs tatoos!....funny cos the first one i found there is the one u want....) @sam......oopsssssssss.........such negative words here,omg!.....ur not obliged to love rob and his music but plz dont say those things about rob!.....and if u hate rob so much why u bother coming here to this board where almost everybody loves rob so much??......r u wanting to hurt rob or his fans??.....but im sure nobody will be hurted with ur words....only a bit astonished!!!......(and im trying not to be angry.....lol...)... @fi......noooooooooo plzzzzzzzzzz rob is still too young to finish his career now.....he has still so much to give us!.....and im not only thinking on me or on all his fans.....im also thinking on him.....yeah i believe rob needs his music as he needs the air he breaths.....he has a special gift and that gift cant be hidden,cos its kinda trying to put a star in a box,thats impossible.......i think rob needs to have his moments of relaxing far from everything ,but he also needs to keep singing and composing and dancing......but only rob knows wots the best for him......if he choses one day to leave his music cos he feels its the best for him,it would break my heart but i will understand cos the most important is his happiness......but hope that day will be only when im really oldie and my poor ears cant hear very well and my poor eyes cant see very well......oopsssssssss such a sad idea.....:(...... @Laska.......im also so grateful for having met u....ur special to me too hun and ur book is so special too....u must feel so proud of it!....hope rob one day will meet u and say thx for it....u deserve it......big hugs and see ya :) XXXXXXXX @Laura and Julia.......awwwwwwww so cool u was in robs concerts now....i participated in all contests but i didnt win any ticket.....:(......but i knew i would never win......but at least,i tried.....but im so happy for all those who had to luck to be there.....listening to new and old songs.....omg!.....and i saw loads of pics and rob is so cool there!....bit tired maybe cos he had a big break and now hes working too much,so many interviews and lil gigs.......hope he takes care of him.....he cant forget that above all hes a human being who also needs his relaxing moments......wow laura u must have felt so happy when he said u was beautiful!congrats to both!.... now a lil message about josie....she must be such a nice person and has such a beautiful smile.......i read once she feels so proud for working with rob......but im sure rob is also proud for working with her......so many times we dont pay attention to the ones who work in the backstage but those ones r almost as important as the ones we see on stage......all r important as all the lil pieces of a clock......if a lil cogwheel stops working all clock will stop too.......so god bless josie for all work shes making :) XXXXXXXX @all.......i want to say sorry cos of these two looooooooooong posts i wrote now.......such a shame.....oops......but i had a lil time and was reading ur posts and wanted to answer to some.....well,sorry and bye for now and loads of love specially to our dear rob :) XXXXXXXXmaria do marportugal5 year oldI went to all three concerts in Australia when RW came and it turns out that my daughter (now 5yrs old) wanted (and wants to) see Robbie... She keeps asking me when she can...! And tells me it's unfair that she hasn't/can't... I am happy for her to. She has questions for Robbie - GOOD ones too! Any chance?? She's five (5)..???ChristineCanberraRobbie next tourDoes anyone know when the tickets go on sale for the next tour, especially the Scottish gigs, thanks.GeeJohnstone@jeanie..........@jane and anja.......@Hasky Keffel-Queegle..........@cup is half full.........@Angela.......@Blue-Butterfly.........@jeanie........wow great post u wrote here!our world really needs an intensive care....and its so great to know there r so many ppl trying to make it better....ppl like rob who never forgets the ones who need....ppl like u who work in these great projects and keep spreading the word.....thx dear jeanie....ur a brave girl....a big hug :) XXXXXXXX @jane and anja.....unfortunately theres no robs fan club.....but in robs official site u may join the inner sanctum or in another sites there r loads of robs fans and u may join them and chat with them and maybe be friends.....about robs address if u click on the top of this page on ROBBIE Q&A PAGE ull find the adddress of robs manager and u may try write to them cos they may send it to rob.....wish u goodluck!....ive already written to there but unfortunately i feel rob never read my letter....:(......but who knows?....... @Hasky Keffel-Queegle......WOW!cool name u have here!it seems kinda moorish....but cant know its meaning....i googled a bit (c))but didnt find any meaning......and polite or not it s) @cup is half full..........aw so sad the post u wrote here.....so touching....im really sorry for all pain ur having in ur heart.....life sometimes is so unfair and takes from us the ones we love the most......omg,21 years,such a young boy......plz dont cry hun....a tight hug XXXXXXXX @Angela....aw so sad and touching ur post too.....so sad the situation of ur young boy......noooooooo.....lifes so unfair sometimes.....why?......but plz remember this thats so important :by ur post i see u love ur son so much....thats so beautiful!so ur son have a great thing in his life thats all the love u have for him......so many healthy boys in this world who dont have so much love from their parents.....so he has that blessing.....and u also have the blessing of having a son u love so much and u really care about.....god bless ya and a tight hug XXXXXXXX @Blue-Butterfly.....dear blueeeee the only thing u have to do to enter RR again is to put in the link .co.uk instead of .com....thats it!....and the site is the same hun....some lil changes was made there cos of the last probs ,and forum still isnt there but it )bye for now hun XXXXXXXXmaria do marportugalto all??what do u think guys are they going to put chat back up , i think not think chance is rather small even :) new site is good but it doenst contain any info at all , just promotion materialvenbelgicaConcerts & gigsI love Robbie Williams but I dont understand why he never plays in Birmingham?Hannah ScullyBirminghamRobbie's emaili?m anja (25, germany) i?m not a fan from robbie williams, but my best friend is it. i want to make her a surprise, but i don?t now how. my english isn?t so good, but it?s worth a try. can you tell me, how i can send a email to robbie williams? have you an adress for send it? please answer to me. greetings from germany :o).AnjaRobbie Fan ClubHi there I am trying to find an official fan club address for Robbie Williams, where I can send a letter (not via the web). Can you please tell me if there is an official fan club address? Thank you for your assistance.JaneExtreme feelings.... re: David... Holland..The word 'feelings' being the operative word speaks volumes to me....surely he is allowed to have different ones on different days....don't you???? Besides.... that is what

我要回帖

更多关于 best of my love 的文章

随机推荐