leave、he、at、leasts、zero dark thirtyy、six、for 连词成句

Mr. Chen works in an office and he usually gets up at six thirty in the morning . After he has breakfast , he goes to work at seven o’clock . He comes back home at a quarter to six in the afternoon . 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Mr. Chen works in an office and he usually gets up at six thirty in the morning . After he has breakfast , he goes to work at seven o’clock . He comes back home at a quarter to six in the afternoon . Today is Friday . It is six twenty and Mr. Chen is home . Mr. Chen doesn’t look happy . His wife , Mrs. Chen looks at Mr. Chen and asks him , “ Why do you look unhappy today , dear ?”“ A bus ticket (票)is usually four yuan , but it will be three yuan next week . ” Mr. Chen says .“ That’s good .” Mrs. Chen answers .“ But it is not good for me .” Mr. Chen says , “ You know , I usually go to work and come back home on foot . I don’t take a bus . I can save eight yuan every day now , but I can just save only six yuan every day from next week .”小题1:What does Mr. Chen do ?A.A teacher .B.A cook .C.An office worker .D.A farmer .小题2:Mr. Chen goes to work at _________& . A.6:30 a.m.B.7:00 a.m.C.6:15 p.m.D.5:45 p.m.小题3:Mr. Chen goes to work& _____________ every day . A.by busB.by bikeC.by carD.on foot小题4:The word “unhappy ” means _______________ in the story .A.高兴的B.健康的C.不高兴的D.聪颖的小题5:From this story we know ___________________ .A.Mr. Chen gets up at 6:20 a.m.B.Mr. Chen comes back home at 5:00 p.m.C.Mr. Chen pays 8 yuan for(付款)the bus tickets every day this week D.the bus ticket will be cheaper(便宜一些) next week
小题1:C小题2:B小题3:D小题4:C小题5:D试题分析:本文叙述了一位陈先生的故事。陈先生在一个办公室上班,他在七点去上班,下午五点四十五到家。今天是星期五,他回到家看上去不高兴。他的妻子问他是怎么回事。他说平常公交车的票价是4元,下周将是3元。原来他每天走着上下班,这样他每天可以攒8元,以后每天只能攒6元。小题1:细节理解题。根据Mr. Chen works in an office可知陈先生在一个办公室上班,因此他是一名办公室职员。故选C。小题2:细节理解题。根据he goes to work at seven o’clock .可知他在七点去上班。故选B。小题3:推理判断题。根据 A bus ticket (票)is usually four yuan 可知他买公交车票去上班,可知他坐公交车去上班。故选D。小题4:词义猜测题。根据Mr. Chen doesn’t look happy 可知此处陈先生看起来不高兴,故unhappy,意思是不高兴。故选C。小题5:推理判断题。根据A bus ticket (票)is usually four yuan , but it will be three yuan next week . 可知平常公交车的票价是4元,下周将是3元,因此公交车票将便宜一些,故选D。
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的词并用其正确形式填空,使短文意思通顺、完整。请将答案写在短文后相应题号的横线上。每空限填一词,每词限用一次。方框中有两个词是多余的。they& surprise& he& other& no& what& easy& hard&prepare& toy& do&&&& allowThere are two twin brothers in a family .One was an optimist and the &小题1:&was a pessimist. The parents were worried about &小题2:&behavior and attitude, and finally took the boys to see a psychologist( 心理学家).The psychologist looked over them for a while ,and then he said, “They can &&&&小题3:&&be helped.”& He told the parents to prepare a room filled with all the &&小题4:&&&that a boy could want .They should put the pessimist boy in that room and &&小题5:&&&him to enjoy life. They also needed to &&&小题6:&another room and fill it with horse manure(马粪). They should put the optimist boy in that room. They &&&&&小题7:&this, and then watched both boys through one-way mirrors. The pessimist continued to be a pessimist. He said that he had &&&小题8:&one to play with.They went to look at the optimist, and were &小题9:&&to see him digging through the manure.The psychologist ran into the room and asked &&小题10:&the boy was doing. He looked up through the manure and said, “I am sure there must be a horse in the room somewhere.”
题型:阅读理解
I have taken lots of photos from the place we live, across the valley(峡谷)below us, of the morning sunrise, and the mist in the valley. Also, in England, the old steam powered trains(蒸汽火车)are very popular. I have taken many photos of the train and from it. Yesterday we had the first snow of this winter. It is very early (we usually expect snow in January). It rained all day, and then snowed in the evening. Today we have bright sunshine! Both Jenny and I are well. I don’t know if I have told you in the last E-mail that Jenny is now working in a hotel. Although she has to work hard, people there are nice and she is enjoying the work. Please write to us to tell us your news. Yours, Victor 小题1:The Yorkshire Moors is a _____ . A.hotelB.natural parkC.hospitalD.cafe小题2:When did the ladies take a walk? A.Only in the morning.B.Only in the afternoon. C.Both in the morning and in the afternoon.D.In the evening.小题3:They had _____ snow this winter. A.an earlyB.a lateC.a usualD.a big小题4:The underlined word “it” in Paragraph 3 means _____. A.the valleyB.travelC.the mist D.the train小题5:What do we know from this passage? A.This is the first time Victor wrote an e-mail to Sandy. B.Edward didn’t go traveling because he had just come out of hospital. C.Jenny’s new job in a hotel is an easy one. D.People in England like the old steam powered trains very much.
We don’t have special skills but all of us can be special people. Why? Because we can volunteer.Mary, a Canadian girl, was sad because she had a heart problem. Her classmates had always been trying to &&&&&&&her up. However, they couldn’t because she was so &&&&&&&that she needed lots of money to have an operation (手术). Her parents &&&&&&&to get help from the public. A TV station soon &&&&&&a call-in center for Mary. Many people called and offered to help Mary &&&&&&. At the same time, Mary’s classmates donated (捐赠)money, and some of them even handed out notices &&&&&&&Mary’s story at a local supermarket. All above helped Mary a lot. Mary and her parents really &&&&&&everyone’s hard work.There are lots of opportunities (机会) for us to volunteer. The Asian Games in Guangdong, for example, need &&&&&&&volunteers. And volunteers are also &&&&&&&in local hospitals, old people’s homes, and so on. We can also help homeless people and &&&&&&&people, and volunteer to clean up parks. Volunteering is not only a great way to help people, but also a great way to make new friends, to learn new skills, and to have fun.小题1:A.thinkB.cheerC.callD.give小题2:A.tiredB.gladC.sickD.healthy小题3:A.finishedB.missedC.refusedD.hoped小题4:A.set upB.broke offC.turned onD.heard of小题5:A.inB.upC.downD.out小题6:A.speakingB.tellingC.sellingD.finding小题7:A.forgotB.changedC.thankedD.joined小题8:A.hundred ofB.hundreds ofC.hundredD.two hundreds小题9:A.hurtB.offeredC.causedD.needed小题10:A.luckyB.happyC.disabledD.dead
I’m a middle school student. I think my life isn’t really &&&&&&&&. Let me tell you &&&&&&&&it.I go to school from Monday to Friday. I &&&&&&&&&get up before 7:30 in the morning, because I always go to bed late at night. After getting up, I wash my face (洗脸) and brush teeth. I &&&&&&&&&a healthy breakfast at 7:40. At 8:00, I walk to the bus stop. I take a &&&&&&&&&to school. It takes &&&&&&&&&20 minutes to get there. School finishes at 14:30. When I get home, I do my &&&&&&&&&and study until (直到) 17:00. After that, I &&&&&&&&&my mother make dinner. We have dinner at 18:00. Then I always &&&&&&&&&my friends on the computer. We talk about many things. I go to bed at 22:30.My school days are boring, &&&&&&&&&the weekends are another (另一种的) story. How is your life?小题1:A.difficultB.boringC.interestingD.right小题2:A.aboutB.onC.with D.to小题3:A.usually B.alwaysC.neverD.often小题4:A.cross B.haveC.show D.work小题5:A.trainB.bike C.subwayD.bus小题6:A.meB.youC.us D.them小题7:A.modelB.dreamC.homeworkD.job小题8:A.tasteB.helpC.liveD.call小题9:A.talk withB.ask forC.think of D.write to小题10:A.andB.orC.because D.but
This gi rl is Li Yue. In the past, she was a happy girl. She used to &  every day and wanted to be a dancer. But everything  &&in 2008.&The year of 2008 was a(n)  &  year to Li Yue. She was trapped under the stones and bricks in Wenchuan earthquake. Li Yue survived at last. & , she lost one of her  & . Can a girl dance with one leg? Yes, but it is really difficult. Li Yue is so &  that she has never stopped dancing. During the opening ceremony of the Beijing 2008 Paralympic Games, she gave a ballet performance to people all over the world. For more than two years, Li Yue hasn’t changed a lot. She is a happy student in a primary school in Beijing now. Her &  even formed a special volunteer team “Li Yue Assistance Team” to help her move &. The boys and girls in her class take turns to  &  her wheelchair and that makes Li Yue more cheerful. “Now my priority (优先考虑的事) is studying hard. But I will continue to dance. &&can stop me!” Li Yue said. She is more courageous (勇敢的) than everyone has expected.小题1:A.singB.danceC.runD.swim小题2:A.turnedB.droppedC.worked D.changed小题3:A.unluckyB.commonC.unimportantD.good 小题4:A.AndB.SoC.HoweverD.Because小题5:A.armsB.legsC.ears D.eyes小题6:A.worriedB.frightenedC.braveD.clever小题7:A.teachersB.classmates C.sisters D.neighbours小题8:A.simply B.finallyC.easily D.softly小题9:A.findB.pushC.pullD.buy小题10:A.Something B.EverythingC.AnythingD.Nothing
小题1:If you want to eat some seafood, you can go to ________.A.Willie Mae'sB.Natasha's KitchenC.EIFFEL SOCIETYD.HOSHUN RESTAURANT小题2:You can call ________ if you want to have a taste of Southern home cooking.A.540-302-9717B.504-525-2951C.504-410-9997D.504-822-9503小题3:You can eat some ________ food in EIFFEL SOCIETY.A.IndianB.RussianC.ChineseD.Japanese小题4:The latest business hour lasts until ________ among the four restaurants.A.2 amB.3 amC.3 pmD.l0:30 pm小题5:You can have ____ choices if you want to have dinner at 6 pm on Saturday Evening.A.oneB.twoC.threeD.four
Monday& Tuesday Wednesday&& Thursday&&& Friday8:00-8:45&& Math&&& Chinese English Math&&& Chinese8:55-9:40&& English &&& Math&&& Chinese Chinese Computer10:00-10:45 Art Physics(物理)&&& Biology Politics&&& Computer10:55-11:40 P.E.&& English Math&&& Chemistry&& English1:00-1:45&& History&&& Geography&& Physics&&& History Math2:00-2:45&& Music&& Chemistry(化学)&& P.E.&&& English Biology2:55-3:40&& Chinese Class meeting&& Politics&& Chinese Geography小题1:You have an art class on ______.A.MondayB.TuesdayC.WednesdayD.Thursday小题2:You have ______Chinese class every week.A.threeB.fourC.fiveD.six小题3:—How long will you rest for the lunch break(午间休息)?—_________.A.sixty minutesB.seventy minutesC.eighty minutesD.ninety minutes小题4:You have _____classes only on Monday and Wednesday.A.artB.musicC.biologyD.English.小题5:You can send and receive (发送和接收)e-mails from ______to ______in computer classes on Friday.A.8:00, 9:40B.8:55, 10:45C.10:00, 11:45D.2:00, 3:40
Tim and Li Fang are not going to have any classes next week. They’re going to work on a farm. They are going to leave at about seven thirty on Monday morning. They are going to travel to the farm by bus. They are going to wear old clothes because they are going to grow rice. They are going to have fish for lunch. They are also going to have a swim at the farm. Tim and Li Fang are excited about going to the farm. Not only are they going to help around the farm, they are going to learn about farming. Li Fang is worried that Tim won’t arrive on time to catch the bus because he is nearly always late. Li Fang often has to say to him, “Don’t be late, Tim.”小题1:When are Tim and Li Fang not going to have any classes?A.Tomorrow.B.Next week.C.Next month.D.Next year.小题2:What time are they going to start? A.At 7:00 a.m.B.At 7:30 p.m.C.At 6:30 a.m.D.At 7:30 a.m.小题3:What are they going to do there?A.Grow rice.B.Play.C.Eat fruit.D.Pick apples.小题4:How are they going to the farm?A.By bike.B.On foot.C.By busD.By car.小题5:Who is often late? A.Tim.B.Han MeiC.Li FangD.Both Tim and Li Fang
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号I at least thirty novels in the past year.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
I at least thirty novels in the past year. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
完形填空(共12分,每小题1分)阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项  I had my first job at the age of thirteen, when a friend of my mother’s who owned a book shop hired(雇佣) me for six hours a week to help her in the shop. I was very  1   to earn my own pocket money and my parents  2   interfered(干涉)with how I spent it, even when I was spending it foolishly. They believed that by earning money, spending it, and learning from the  3  , I would become more mature(成熟的) and responsible about how to handle work, relationships with others, and money.  Like many American parents, my parents also let me and my brothers do things over which they  4   a great deal. When I was sixteen, for example, after I finished high school and before I entered university, I wanted to spend the summer months traveling around Europe. My mother was against the idea of my traveling alone at such a young age, but my father felt that it would be a great  5   for me. In the end, my father won the argument(争论) on the  6   that I limited(限定)my traveling to France, my mother’s home, where I had many uncles, aunts and cousins spread out through the country who could  7   shelter(住处)and help if I needed them.  Three years later, my younger brother decided to  8   a year off after his first year in university and travel through the United States and the Caribbean. Again my mother was very worried and not eager to see my brother leave school, but my father encouraged him and my brother had a(n)  9   year working his way on trains and ships to  10   passage to different ports and cities, and discovering many fascinating places and people.  These kinds of experiences are probably rare(稀少的)for children in many countries but in the US they are fairly common. Most parents start  11   their children at a young age to do small things by themselves. By the time they have finished high school, many American kids have already had part-time jobs, traveled around the US or other countries on their own, have selected the university they plan to attend and maybe even  12   on their future career, and so on.【小题1】A.anxious  B.content   C.proudD.hopeful【小题2】A.neverB.ever      C.alwaysD.even【小题3】A.problemsB.mistakesC.disappointmentD.failure【小题4】A.helpedB.supportedC.sharedD.worried【小题5】A.journey  B.experienceC.decision    D.possibility【小题6】A.situation B.agreementC.gestureD.condition【小题7】A.promise  B.affordC.provideD.serve【小题8】A.setB.putC.takeD.keep【小题9】A.unusualB.hardC.strangeD.busy【小题10】A.accept  B.earnC.findD.search【小题11】A.bringing  B.forcing  C.pushing      D.protecting【小题12】A.worked  B.decidedC.carriedD.tried
根据上下文意思,用适当的单词完成短文。
  My name is Tom.I'm thirteen years old.I'm  1  England.My parents and I are in Chia now They want to study (学习)  2  I live in Shanghai   3   my father and my mother.I have got a   4  but no sisters.My grandparents aren't with us.  5  are in London with my brother.Shanghai is a big city.There are   6  people here.Now I   7  at a mid-dle school.I am a new student, but I have got two good  8  They are Daming and Lingling.After school,we often watch television and   9   foot ball.We also play computer games.My father and mother are   10  .They teach English in our school.We all love our school and the city.
1.________
2.________
3.________
4.________
5.________
6.________
7.________
8.________
9.________
10.________
完形填空(共12分,每小题1分)阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项  I had myfirst job at the age of thirteen, when a friend of my mother’s who owned a bookshop hired(雇佣) me for six hours a week to help her in theshop. I was very  1   to earn my own pocket money and my parents  2   interfered(干涉)with how Ispent it, even when I was spending it foolishly. They believed that by earningmoney, spending it, and learning from the  3  , I would becomemore mature(成熟的) and responsible about how to handle work,relationships with others, and money.  Like manyAmerican parents, my parents also let me and my brothers do things over whichthey  4   a great deal. When I wassixteen, for example, after I finished high school and before I entereduniversity, I wanted to spend the summer months traveling around Europe. Mymother was against the idea of my traveling alone at such a young age, but myfather felt that it would be a great  5   for me. In the end, my father won theargument(争论) on the  6   that I limited(限定)my traveling to France, my mother’s home, where I hadmany uncles, aunts and cousins spread out through the country who could  7   shelter(住处)and helpif I needed them.  Three yearslater, my younger brother decided to  8   a year off after his first year inuniversity and travel through the United States and the Caribbean. Again mymother was very worried and not eager to see my brother leave school, but myfather encouraged him and my brother had a(n)  9   year working his way on trains and ships to 10   passage to differentports and cities, and discovering many fascinating places and people.  These kindsof experiences are probably rare(稀少的)forchildren in many countries but in the US they are fairly common. Most parentsstart  11   their children at a young age to do small things bythemselves. By the time they have finished high school, many American kids havealready had part-time jobs, traveled around the US or other countries on theirown, have selected the university they plan to attend and maybe even  12   on their future career, and so on.1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.anxious  &&&& B.content   && C.proud&&& D.hopeful&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.never&&&&&&&&& B.ever     & C.always&&& D.even&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.problems&&&&&& B.mistakes&&&&&&& C.disappointment D.failure&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.helped&&&&&&&& B.supported&&&&&& C.shared&& D.worried&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.journey   B.experienceC.decision    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.possibility&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.situation &&&&& B.agreement&&&&& C.gesture&& D.condition&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.promise  &&& B.afford&&&&&&&&& C.provide&& D.serve&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.set&&&&&&&&&&& B.put&&&&&&&&&&& C.take D.keep&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.unusual&&&&&&& B.hard&&&&&&&&&& C.strange&& D.busy&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.accept  &&&& B.earn&&&&&&&&&& C.find& D.search&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.bringing  &&& B.forcing  &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.pushing      &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.protecting&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.worked  &&&& B.decided&&&&&&& C.carried&&& D.tried&&
  My name is Meimei.I'm a student.I study   1   No.2 Middle School.  2   six grades in our school.I am   3   Class One, Grade 6.
  I go to school   4   in the morning.There are four   5   in the morning and two in the afternoon.We learn Chinese, maths, English and   6   lessons.There are   7   teachers   8   school.  9   good teachers.They work hard   10   us students.
in thirty six
at thirty six
at six thirty
in six thirty
the others
two hundreds and six
two hundred six
two hundreds six
two hundred and six
They all are
All are they
They are all
All they are
  One day, Mother   1   Jack's shoes and said,“Jack, look at your shoes.How dirty they are!You must clean them.”
  “Oh, Mother, but I cleaned them   2   yesterday.”said the boy.
  “They are dirty now.You must clean them again.”
  “I don't want   3   them today.Even if I clean them today, they'll be dirty   4   tomorrow.”
  Jack's mother   5   a moment and said,“All right.Don't clean them then.”
  In the evening, Jack   6   from school.He was very hungry.
  “Mother.Give me something   7  .”he said.
  “You had your breakfast in the morning, Jack, and you   8   lunch at school!”his mother said.
  “I am   9   again.”cried the boy.
  “Oh, hungry?But if I give you   10   to eat today, you'll be hungry again tomorrow!”
looking at
looked for
once again
over again
thought for
thought about
thought out
comes back
coming for
to be eaten
everything
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 thirty six 的文章

随机推荐