VIP通行码:
小木虫,学术科研互动社区,为中国学术科研免费提供动力
违规贴举报删除请联系客服电话: 邮箱:(全天候) 或者 QQ:
广告投放与宣传请联系 李想 QQ:
QQ:&&邮箱:
Copyright & 2001-, All Rights Reserved. 小木虫 版权所有
浏览器进程
打开微信扫一扫
随时随地聊科研You just take Howard Street up to Clay Street and turn right.
沿着霍华德街一直走到克雷街,然后右转。
For example, when viewing the Songs list, will swiping to the right take you back up to the home screen?
例如,但查看歌曲列表时,向右划动会将你带回主屏幕吗?
This month, Le Cordon Bleu Paris Chefs take you on a journey to Provence with a classic regional recipe brought right up to date: Provencal a?oli with a modern touch.
国际巴黎的主厨们将带领您的旅程到普罗旺斯当地最新最经典的食谱菜肴:现代风格之普罗旺斯蒜泥蛋黄酱。
What you can do is basically take these little pieces right here, plug ' em in, you can put up to six at a time…
你能做的基本上是拿这里的这些小零件,插入他们,你就可一次对六个(设备)充电…
There's a very famous little test and a follow-up test there that I'd like you to take, right on our website at sciencefriday.com.
我希望你可以参与我们的网站sciencefriday.com上一个很有名的测试以及其后续的测试。
Now with the fork in your right hand, you take the food to your mouth with the fork tines up.
等等,切完了把刀放在盘子上,刀刃儿冲里,然后再把叉子从左手换到右手上。
You take off, get up to your cruising altitude, that takes a bit right how can you be falling asleep? You don't have time to fall asleep!
你起飞,到达巡航高度,然后飞行很短的时间;你怎能睡着呢?你根本没有睡着的时间!
You were completely free to choose whether to take the left foot up or the right foot up. I had not said anything about it; you just decided.
你完全有自由去决定是抬左脚还是右脚,关于这点我没有做任何要求,完全由你决定。
I will answer, 'if you don't give up, you won't have hands to take new things, right?
有舍必有得。我不把手上的东西放下,又怎能有手来拿新的东西呢?
You were complete free to chose whether to take the left foot up or the right foot up. I had not said anything about it; you just decided.
你完全有自由去决定是抬左脚还是右脚,关于这点我没有做任何要求,完全由你决定。
I am always up to you. No matter right or wrong, I am take you lead. Now I am lost.
我一直很尊敬你,无论对错,我都以你为导向。现在,我有点迷惑了。
So you want to take your shampoo, hold your arm straight up, keep your arm right next to your ear, and then simply bend your elbow to ninety degree, and then lift it back up.
你要拿起洗发水,手臂向上伸直,紧贴耳朵,然后只要将手肘向后弯曲90度,再将手肘伸直。
Or would you take the pen in hand, plunge right in and just do it, struggling to keep up with the twists and turns of the torrents of words that take you where they take you?
你会不会提笔在手,迫不及待地投进其中,任由手中的笔、笔下的字引领着你在词海中左突右冲?
However, in this instance you split the value up using the defined separator /, then take the second token working right to left and substitute that value in.
但是,在这个示例中,您使用分隔符 /分隔这个值,然后从右至左提取第二个标记值并用该值替代。
Or would you take the pen in hand, plunge right in and just do it, struggling to keep up with the twists and turns of the torrents of words that take you where they take you?
或者你只是手里拿着笔,一头扎进去写,不停地写,艰难地随着文字汹涌的浪涛而随波逐流?
Kittens grow up to be adult cats eventually, but when you take the time to love and
nurture them right from the start, they will also be your companions for life.
小猫最终还是要长大,但如果你从开始就花时间爱护它,好好喂养它,小猫就会成为你生活的好伙伴。
Ross: Take it from me, as the groom all you have to do is show up and try to say the right name.
罗斯:相信我,新郎所要做的就是当天出现并且说出(新娘的)正确名字。
So, what we were able to show is that if you take these highly variable images, and apply the averaging process to them, then the recognition performance goes right up.
所以,我们能表示的是,如果你运用平均方法处理这些千变万化的图片,那么识别性能就会立即明显改善。
When you listen, you earn the right to speak. Then, follow up with a fair compromise, or give and take . You can't always have your way.
当你聆听时,你就有说话的权利,然后在公平的交换下付出和接收,别一味想着我行我素。
When you wake up, before you get out of bed, take a moment to settle your thoughts and get into the right frame of mind.
当你醒来,在起床前先稳定一下自己的情绪并且调整到合适的思维结构中。
The easiest way is to always surround yourself with people who will help you to take that step up and get a helicopter view of your situation – bigger than waiting for everything to be just right.
最简单的方法是把自己置于那些能助你采取行动且能理智分析你处境的人周围——这比你等待万事具备要积极多了。
and tell them to take up twelve stones from the middle of the Jordan from right where the priests stood and to carry them over with you and put them down at the place where you stay tonight.
你们从这里,从约旦河中,祭司脚站定的地方,取十二块石头带过去,放在你们今夜要住宿的地方。
Although you can easily start blogging right now by setting up a simple blog and telling people to visit it, most bloggers take a while to get good at blogging.
尽管你可以马上很容易地建立一个博客并让别人来浏览,但大多数的博主还是需要一段时间才能有一个比较好的博客。
Before you get up to do something else, please take a few moments to rest in this recognition, whatever that means to you right now. Simply let go and relax.
在你起床去做其他事情之前,请用几分钟安住于这种觉知,无论你觉知到什么,就只是顺其自然并放轻松。
Having recalled this about what gives you the right to watch over what I bring you, what I have chosen for you with so much care, I take up my remarks again.
当我已经提醒你们,关于你们拥有这个权利来审查我所带给你们的内容,我仔细替你们选择的内容。让我重新再开始我的论述。
At take off be sure to pop off the lip evenly. Begin to tuck up both legs . And your right hand down to meet you ski.
开始起跳,起跳的时候尽量保持雪板边缘同时离开雪面。腾空后,将双腿蜷起。右手放下,可以够得到你的雪板。
If you wake up on a particular day and you feel tired and aggravated right from the start and you can’t afford to take a day off, then do the next best thing.
如果你在某一天醒来,从一开始就感觉很疲劳,那么你就不能去请假,试着做下一件事情。
That's right -- my car. You're not familiar with it, but if I said to you, "Take my car and pick up some sandwiches for lunch," you probably wouldn't question whether you're capable of driving my car.
虽然您不熟悉它,但如果我对您说:“开上我的车,带些三明治回来当午餐”,恐怕您就不会怀疑自己能不能驾驶我的汽车。
That's right -- my car. You're not familiar with it, but if I said to you, "Take my car and pick up some sandwiches for lunch," you probably wouldn't question whether you're capable of driving my car.
虽然您不熟悉它,但如果我对您说:“开上我的车,带些三明治回来当午餐”,恐怕您就不会怀疑自己能不能驾驶我的汽车。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 if whether 的文章

随机推荐