最近谁见过哈利波特喜欢谁

当前位置: &nbsp > &nbsp&nbsp >&nbsp正文
Harry didn&t say anything. Other people might not understand why Uncle Vernon was making a fuss about too many stamps, but Harry had lived with the Dursleys too long not to know how touchy they were about anything even slightly out of the ordinary. Their worst fear was that someone would find out that they were connected (however distantly) with people like Mrs. Weasley.
Uncle Vernon was still glaring at Harry, who tried to keep his expression neutral. If he
didn&t do or say anything stupid, he might just be in for the treat of a lifetime. He waited for Uncle Vernon to say something, but he merely continued to glare. Harry decided to break the silence.
&So - can I go then?& he asked.
A slight spasm crossed Uncle Vernon&s large purple face. The mustache bristled. Harry thought he knew what was going on behind the mustache: a furious battle as two of Uncle Vernon&s most fundamental instincts came into conflict. Allowing Harry to go would make Harry happy, something Uncle Vernon had struggled against for thirteen years. On the other hand, allowing Harry to disappear to the Weasleys& for the rest of the summer would get rid of him two weeks earlier than anyone could have hoped, and Uncle Vernon hated having Harry in the house. To give himself thinking time, it seemed, he looked down at Mrs. Weasley&s letter again.
&Who is this woman?& he said, staring at the signature with distaste.
&You&ve seen her,& said Harry. &She&s my friend Ron&s mother, she was meeting him off the Hog - off the school train at the end of last term.&
He had almost said &Hogwarts Express,& and that was a sure way to get his uncle&s temper up. Nobody ever mentioned the name of Harry&s school aloud in the Dursley household.
Uncle Vernon screwed up his enormous face as though trying to remember something very unpleasant.
&Dumpy sort of woman?& he growled finally. &Load of children with red hair?&
Harry frowned. He thought it was a bit rich of Uncle Vernon to call anyone &dumpy,& when his own son, Dudley, had finally achieved what he&d been threatening to do since the age of three, and become wider than he was tall.
Uncle Vernon was perusing the letter again.
&Quidditch,& he muttered under his breath. &Quidditch - what is this rubbish?&
Harry felt a second stab of annoyance.
&It&s a sport,& he said shortly. &Played on broom- &
&All right, all right!& said Uncle Vernon loudly. Harry saw, with some satisfaction, that his uncle looked vaguely panicky. Apparently his nerves couldn&t stand the sound of the word &broomsticks& in his living room. He took refuge in perusing the letter again.
Harry saw his lips form the words &send us your answer ... in the normal way.& He scowled.
&What does she mean, &the normal way&?& he spat.
&Normal for us,& said Harry, and before his uncle could stop him, he added, &you know, owl post. That&s what&s normal for wizards.&
Uncle Vernon looked as outraged as if Harry had just uttered a disgusting swearword.
Shaking with anger, he shot a nervous look through the window, as though expecting to see some of the neighbors with their ears pressed against the glass.
&How many times do I have to tell you not to mention that unnaturalness under my roof?&
he hissed, his face now a rich plum color. &You stand there, in the clothes Petunia and I have put on your ungrateful back -&
&Only after Dudley finished with them,& said Harry coldly, and indeed, he was dressed in a sweatshirt so large for him that he had had to roll back the sleeves five times so as to be able to use his hands, and which fell past the knees of his extremely baggy jeans.
&I will not be spoken to like that!& said Uncle Vernon, trembling with rage.
But Harry wasn&t going to stand for this. Gone were the days when he had been forced to take every single one of the Dursleys& stupid rules. He wasn&t following Dudley&s diet, and he wasn&t going to let Uncle Vernon stop him from going to the Quidditch World Cup, not if he could help it. Harry took a deep, steadying breath and then said, &Okay, I can&t see the World Cup. Can I go now, then? Only I&ve got a letter to Sirius I want to finish. You know - my godfather.&
He had done it, he had said the magic words. Now he watched the purple recede blotchily from Uncle Vernon&s face, making it look like badly mixed black currant ice cream.
&You&re - you&re writing to him, are you?& said Uncle Vernon, in a would-be calm voice -but Harry had seen the pupils of his tiny eyes contract with sudden fear.
&Well - yeah,& said Harry, casually. &It&s been a while since he heard from me, and, you know, if he doesn&t he might start thinking something&s wrong.&
He stopped there to enjoy the effect of these words. He could almost see the cogs working under Uncle Vernon&s thick, dark, neatly parted hair. If he tried to stop Harry writing to Sirius, Sirius would think Harry was being mistreated. If he told Harry he couldn&t go to the Quidditch World Cup, Harry would write and tell Sirius, who would know
Harry was being mistreated. There was only one thing for Uncle Vernon to do. Harry could see the conclusion forming in his uncle&s mind as though the great mustached face were transparent. Harry tried not to smile, to keep his own face as blank as possible.
And then -&
Well, all right then. You can go to this ruddy ... this stupid ... this World Cup thing. You write and tell these - these Weasleys they&re to pick you up, mind. I haven&t got time to go dropping you off all over the country. And you can spend the rest of the summer there. And you can tell your - your godfather ... tell him ... tell him you&re going.&
&Okay then,& said Harry brightly.
He turned and walked toward the living room door, fighting the urge to jump into the air and whoop. He was going ... he was going to the Weasleys&, he was going to watch the Quidditch World Cup!
Outside in the hall he nearly ran into Dudley, who had been lurking behind the door, clearly hoping to overhear Harry being told off. He looked shocked to see the broad grin on Harry&s face.
&That was an excellent breakfast, wasn&t it?& said Harry. &I feel really full, don&t you?&
Laughing at the astonished look on Dudley&s face, Harry took the stairs three at a time, and hurled himself back into his bedroom.
The first thing he saw was that Hedwig was back. She was sitting in her cage, staring at Harry with her enormous amber eyes, and clicking her beak in the way that meant she was annoyed about something. Exactly what was annoying her became apparent almost at once.
&OUCH!& said Harry as what appeared to be a small, gray, feathery tennis ball collided with the side of his head. Harry massaged the spot furiously, looking up to see what had hit him, and saw a minute owl, small enough to fit into the palm of his hand, whizzing excitedly around the room like a loose firework. Harry then realized that the owl had dropped a letter at his feet. Harry bent down, recognized Ron&s handwriting, then tore open the envelope. Inside was a hastily scribbled note.
Harry - DAD GOT THE TICKETS - Ireland versus Bulgaria, Monday night. Mum&s writing to the Muggles to ask you to stay. They might already have the letter, I don&t know how fast Muggle post is. Thought I&d send this with Pig anyway.
Harry stared at the word &Pig,& then looked up at the tiny owl now zooming around the light fixture on the ceiling. He had never seen anything that looked less like a pig.
Maybe he couldn&t read Ron&s writing. He went back to the letter:
We&re coming for you whether the Muggles like it or not, you can&t miss the World Cup, only Mum and Dad reckon it&s better if we pretend to ask their permission first. If they say yes, send Pig back with your answer pronto, and we&ll come and get you at five o&clock on Sunday. If they say no, send Pig back pronto and we&ll come and get you at five o&clock on Sunday anyway.
Hermione&s arriving this afternoon. Percy&s started work - the Department of International Magical Cooperation. Don&t mention anything about Abroad while you&re here unless you want the pants bored off you.
See you soon - Ron &Calm down!& Harry said as the small owl flew low over his head, twittering madly with what Harry could only assume was pride at having delivered the letter to the right person. &Come here, I need you to take my answer back!&
The owl fluttered down on top of Hedwig&s cage. Hedwig looked coldly up at it, as though daring it to try and come any closer.
Harry seized his eagle-feather quill once more, grabbed a fresh piece of parchment, and wrote:
Ron, it&s all okay, the Muggles say I can come. See you five o&clock tomorrow. Can&t wait. Harry He folded this note up very small, and with immense difficulty, tied it to the tiny owl&s leg as it hopped on the spot with excitement. The moment the note was secure, the owl
it zoomed out of the window and out of sight.
Harry turned to Hedwig.
&Feeling up to a long journey?& he asked her.
Hedwig hooted in a dignified sort of a way.
&Can you take this to Sirius for me?& he said, picking up his letter. &Hang on ... I just want to finish it.&
He unfolded the parchment and hastily added a postscript.
If you want to contact me, I&ll be at my friend Ron Weasley&s for the rest of the summer.
His dad&s got us tickets for the Quidditch World Cup!
The letter finished, he tied it to Hedwig& she kept unusually still, as though determined to show him how a real post owl should behave.
&I&ll be at Ron&s when you get back, all right?& Harry told her.
She nipped his finger affectionately, then, with a soft swooshing noise, spread her enormous wings and soared out of the open window.
Harry watched her out of sight, then crawled under his bed, wrenched up the loose floorboard, and pulled out a large chunk of birthday cake. He sat there on the floor eating it, savoring the happiness that was flooding through him. He had cake, and Dudley had no it was a bright summer&s day, he would be leaving Privet Drive tomorrow, his scar felt perfectly normal again, and he was going to watch the Quidditch World Cup. It was hard, just now, to feel worried about anything - even Lord Voldemort.
哈利什么也没说。换了别人也许不理解,不就是多贴了几张邮票嘛,弗农姨父何至于这样大惊小怪呢。但哈利和德思礼一家共同生活了这么长时间,知道他们对哪怕稍微有点超出常规的事情都特别敏感。他们最担心的,就是有人发现他们跟韦斯莱夫人那样的人有联系(不管这种联系多么疏远)。
弗农姨父还在狠狠地瞪着哈利。哈利使劲装出一副傻乎乎的表情。只要他不做蠢事,不说傻话,他就有可能去参加百年难遇的重大赛事。他等着弗农姨父说点什么,可是姨父只是那样狠狠地瞪着他。哈利决定打破这种沉默。
&那么&&我能去吗?&他问。
弗农姨父那张紫红色的大脸微微抽搐了一下,胡子一根根直立起来。哈利觉得自己仿佛能看到那胡子后面的脑瓜里在想什么:弗农姨父的两个最基本的直觉发生了冲突。让哈利去观看比赛会使哈利高兴,这是十三年来弗农姨父坚决不愿意干的。另一方面允许哈利到韦斯莱家去过完暑假,就可以比原先盼望的早两个星期摆脱哈利,而弗农姨父是特别讨厌哈利待在自己家里的。弗农姨父大概是为了给自己一些思考的时间吧,又低头去看韦斯莱夫人的信。
&这个女人是谁?&他厌恶地盯着那个签名,问道。
&你见过她的。&哈利说,&她是我朋友罗恩的母亲,上学期结束的时候,她到霍格&&她到学校的火车上来接过他。&
他差点儿说出&霍格沃茨特快列车&,那样一来,肯定会使姨父火冒三丈。在德思礼家里,从来没有人大声提到过哈利学校的名字。
弗农姨父肥硕的大脸皱成一团,似乎在拼命回忆一桩很不愉快的事情。
&那个胖墩墩的女人?&最后,他粗声粗气地问,&带着一大堆红头发的孩子?&
哈利皱起眉头。他觉得,弗农姨父居然说别人&胖墩墩&,真是太滑稽了,要知道他的亲生儿子达力终于完成了他们从他三岁起就逼他完成的事情&&他现在已变成了一个横阔竖圆的胖墩儿。
弗农姨父又在看信。
&魁地奇,&他不出声地嘟囔着,&魁地奇&&这是个什么破玩艺儿?&
哈利又感到一阵烦躁。
&是一种体育运动,&他愿意多说,&骑在扫帚上玩的&&&
&行了,行了!&弗农姨父大声说。哈利有些满意地看到,姨父显得有一点儿紧张。显然,他的神经无法忍受&飞天扫帚&这个词在他的客厅里响起。为了寻求避难,他又低头看信。哈利看到他的口形在念&将你们的答复&&通过正常方式送达&。他皱起了眉头。
&&通过正常的方式&,这是什么意思?&他厉声问道。
&我们的那种正常方式,&哈利说,他不等姨父阻止,就接着往下说,&你知道,就是派猫头鹰送信,巫师们一般都是这么做的。&
弗农姨父显得恼火极了,就好像哈利说了一句大逆不道的骂人话。他气得浑身发抖,紧张地朝窗口扫了一眼,似乎担心邻居会把耳朵贴在玻璃窗上。
&还要我告诉你多少遍,不许在我家里提这些稀奇古怪的事!&他咬牙切齿地说,脸色涨得紫红,活像熟透了的洋李子,&你穿着佩妮和我给你的衣服站在那里,却不知道感恩&&&
&那些衣服是达力不穿了才给我的。&哈利冷冷地说。确实,他身上穿的那件无领长袖运动肥大得要命,不得不把袖子卷起五道,才能露出双手,衣服的下摆一直拖到那条无比肥大的牛仔裤的膝盖上&&
&不许这样对我说话!&弗农姨父气坏了,浑身发抖。
然而哈利实在不愿意忍受了。过去他被迫遵守德思礼家的每一条愚蠢的清规戒律,如今那种日子一去不复返了。他没有遵守达力的减肥食谱,也不想让弗农姨父阻止他去看魁地奇世界杯赛&&只要有办法,他就一定要争龋哈利深深吸了一口气,稳定了自己的情绪,然后说道:&好吧,世界杯我看不成了。那么,我现在可以走了吧?我在给小天狼星写信,还没有写完呢。你知道&&他是我的教父。&
&你在&&你在给他写信?&弗农姨父说,竭力使口气保持平静,但是哈利看到他那双小眼睛的瞳仁突然因为恐惧而缩小了。
&噢&&是啊,&哈利漫不经心地说道,&他已经有一段时间没有得到我的消息了,你知道,如果收不到我的信,他会以为我出什么事了。&
他停住话头,欣赏了一下这番话的效果。他简直可以看到弗农姨父梳得一丝不乱的浓密黑发下面的思想活动,看到那些齿轮是怎么运转的。如果姨父阻止哈利给小天狼星写信,小天狼星就会认为哈利受到了虐待。如果姨父对哈利说不能去观看魁地奇世界杯赛,哈利就会告诉小天狼星,小天狼星就会知道哈利确实受到了虐待。这样一来,弗农姨父别无选择,只有一条路可走。哈利可以清楚地看到那个决定渐渐在姨父脑海里形成,就好像那张络腮胡子的大脸是透明的一样。哈利拼命忍住笑,让自己的脸上不露出任何表情。然后&&
&那么,好吧。你可以去观看这个该死的&&这个愚蠢的&&这个所谓的破世界杯赛。你写信告诉那&&那韦斯莱一家,由他们来接你,记住了。我可没有时间把你送来送去。你可以待在那里,把整个暑假过完。你不妨告诉你的&&你的教父&&告诉他&&告诉他你要去。&
&好吧。&哈利高兴地说。
他转身朝客厅的门走去,克制住欢呼雀跃的冲动。他要走了&&要到韦斯莱家去了,他要去观看魁地奇世界杯赛了!
在外面的门厅里,他差点儿和达力撞了个满怀。达力刚才躲在门后面,显然是希望听见哈利被教训一顿。他看到哈利咧着嘴笑得正欢,不由大为惊愕。
&多么美妙的一顿早餐,是吗?&哈利问,&我吃得真饱啊,你呢?&
哈利嘲笑着达力脸上惊恐的表情,一边三步并作两步地奔上楼梯,冲进自己的卧室。
他一眼就看见海德薇已经回来了。它蹲在笼子里,用巨大的琥珀色眼睛瞪着哈利,同时嘴巴碰出咔哒咔哒的声音,这通常表示它对什么东西感到恼火。几乎与此同时,令它恼火的东西显形了。
&唉哟!&哈利惊叫,一个长着羽毛的灰色小网球一样的东西猛地撞在他脑袋上。哈利气呼呼地揉着被撞疼的地方,抬头望去,他看见了一只很小很小的猫头鹰,小得可以被他握在手掌里。它激动得像一个燃着的焰花,在房间里嗖嗖地飞来窜去。哈利这才发现,这只猫头鹰刚才在他脚边扔下一封信。哈利弯下身,认出了罗恩的笔迹,便撕开信封。里面是一封草草写成的短信。
哈利&&爸爸弄到票了&&爱尔兰对保加利亚。星期一晚上的。妈妈正在给麻瓜写信,邀请你来我们家祝他们大概已经收到信了,我不知道麻瓜送信的速度有多快。我想不管怎样,我还是派小猪把这封信给你送去。
哈利瞪着&小猪&两个字发愣,又抬头看看那只正绕着天花板上的灯管嗖嗖乱飞的小猫头鹰。他从没见过比它更不像小猪的东西了。大概是罗恩的笔迹太潦草,他没有看清。他接着看信:
不管麻瓜愿意不愿意,我们都要来接你,你绝不能错过世界杯,不过妈妈和爸爸认为最好还是先假装征求一下他们的意见。如果他们同意,请火速派小猪捎来回信,我们于星期天五点钟过来接你。
赫敏今天下午到。珀西开始上班了&&他在国际魔法合作部。你在这里的时候,千万不要提跟&国外&沾边的事,除非你想被他烦死。
希望很快见到你。
&你安静点儿!&哈利说,小猫头鹰俯冲下来,飞过他的头顶,嘴里叽叽喳喳地叫个不停。哈利只能猜测,它是因为准确无误地把信送到了收件人手里,按捺不住内心的得意。&到这儿来,我要你把我的回信捎回去!&
猫头鹰扑扇着翅膀落到海德薇的笼子顶上,海德薇抬起头,冷冷地望着它,似乎是问它敢不敢再走近一步。
哈利又一次拿起羽毛笔,另外抓过一张干净的羊皮纸,写道:
罗恩,一切都没有问题,麻瓜说我可以来。明天下午五点钟见。我都等到不及了。
他把信叠得很小很小,那只小猫头鹰兴奋地跳上跳下,哈利费了很大的劲儿才把信拴在它的腿上。信刚一拴好,猫头鹰就出发了。它嗖地从窗口飞了出去,一眨眼就消失了。
哈利转脸望着海德薇。
&你觉得能做一次长途飞行吗?&他问海德薇。
海德薇以一种高贵的姿态鸣叫了一声。
&你能替我把这封信送给小天狼星吗?&他说道,拿起他刚才写的那封信,&等一等&&我还没有写完。&
他展开羊皮纸,又匆匆加了几句话。
如果你想跟我联系,我将在我朋友罗恩&韦斯莱家过完暑假。他爸爸为我们弄到了魁地奇世界杯赛的票!
信写完了,哈利把它系在海德薇的腿上。海德薇一动不动,出奇地稳重,似乎打定主意要让哈利看看,一只真正的猫头鹰信使应该怎么做。
&你回来的时候,我在罗恩家,明白吗?&哈利对它说。
海德薇慈爱地轻轻咬了咬他的手指,然后展开巨大的翅膀,发出轻轻的嗖嗖声,轻盈地飞出了敞开的窗口。
哈利望着它消失在空中,回过身来钻到床底下,撬开那块松动的地板,掏出一大块生日蛋糕。他一屁股坐在地板上,大口吃了起来,尽情享受着满心涌动的喜悦。他有蛋糕吃,而达力除了葡萄柚什么都没有;这是一个晴朗明媚的夏日,他明天就要离开女贞路了,他的伤疤也完全恢复了正常,而且他还要去观看魁地奇世界杯赛。在这样的时刻,是很难为什么事情感到烦恼的&&就连伏地魔也不能破坏他的喜悦。
市场合作联系
联系人靳华
广告合作联系
联系人赵先生16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图_新浪教育_新浪网
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
16副你可能没见过的《哈利波特》插图
  1. “Diagon Alley” Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
  对角巷――《哈利?波特与魔法石》
  书中情节:
  Outside the Apothecary, Hagrid checked Harry’s list again. “Just yer wand left - A yeah, an’ I still haven’t got yeh a birthday present。”
  Harry felt himself go red. “You don’t have to ―”
  “I know I don’t have to. Tell yeh what, I’ll get yer animal. Not a toad, toads went outta fashion years ago, yeh’d be laughed at - an’ I don’ like cats, they make me sneeze. I’ll get yer an owl. All the kids want owls, they’re dead useful, carry yer mail an’ everythin’。”
  Twenty minutes later, they left Eeylops Owl Emporium, which had been dark and full of rustling and flickering, jewel-bright eyes. Harry now carried a large cage that held a beautiful snowy owl, fast asleep with her head under her wing. He couldn’t stop stammering his thanks, sounding just like Professor Quirrell。2. “Quidditch” Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
  魁地奇――《哈利?波特与魔法石》
  书中情节:
  Harry saw it. In a great rush of excitement he dived downward after the streak of gold. Slytherin Seeker Terence Higgs had seen it, too. Neck and neck they hurtled toward the Snitch ― all the Chasers seemed to have forgotten what they were supposed to be doing as they hung in midair to watch。
  Harry was faster than Higgs ― he could see the little round ball, wings fluttering, darting up ahead。
  3. “The Mirror of Erised” Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
  厄里斯魔镜――《哈利?波特与魔法石》
  书中情节:
  Harry was so close to the mirror now that his nose was nearly touching that of his reflection。
  “Mom?” he whispered. “Dad?”
  They just looked at him, smiling. And slowly, Harry looked into the faces of the other people in the mirror, and saw other pairs of green eyes like his, other noses like his, even a little old man who looked as though he had Harry’s knobbly knees ― Harry was looking at his family, for the first time in his life。
  The Potters smiled and waved at Harry and he stared hungrily back at them, his hands pressed flat against the glass as though he was hoping to fall right through it and reach them. He had a powerful kind of ache inside him, half joy, half terrible sadness。
  4. “Christmas in the Great Hall” Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
  大会堂里的圣诞节――《哈利?波特与魔法石》
  书中情节:
  Harry had never in all his life had such a Christmas dinner. A hundred fat, mountains of roast pl tureens of buttered peas, silver boats of thick, rich gravy and cranberry sauce - and stacks of wizard crackers every few feet along the table。
  These fantastic party favors were nothing like the feeble Muggle ones the Dursleys usually bought, with their little plastic toys and their flimsy paper hats inside. Harry pulled a wizard cracker with Fred and it didn’t just bang, it went off with a blast like a cannon and engulfed them all in a cloud of blue smoke, while from the inside exploded a rear admiral’s hat and several live, white mice…
  Flaming Christmas puddings followed the turkey. Percy nearly broke his teeth on a silver sickle embedded in his slice. Harry watched Hagrid getting redder and redder in the face as he called for more wine, finally kissing Professor McGonagall on the cheek, who, to Harry’s amazement, giggled and blushed, her top hat lopsided。
  5. “Flying Keys” Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
  飞翔的钥匙――《哈利?波特与魔法石》
  书中情节:
  “They’re not birds!” Harry said suddenly. “They’re keys! Winged keys ― look carefully. So that must mean…” He looked around the chamber while the other two squinted up at the flock of keys. “Yes ― look! Broomsticks! We’ve got to catch the key to the door!”
  “But there are hundreds of them!”
  Ron examined the lock on the door。
  “We’re looking for a big, old-fashioned one ― probably silver, like the handle。”
  They each seized a broomstick and kicked off into the air, soaring into the midst of the cloud of keys. They grabbed and snatched, but the bewitched keys darted and dived so quickly it was almost impossible to catch one。
  6. “The Enchanted Car” Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets:
  被施了魔法的汽车――《哈利?波特与密室》
  书中情节:
  “There!” Harry shouted, making Ron and Hedwig jump. “Straight ahead!”
  Silhouetted on the dark horizon, high on the cliff over the lake, stood the many turrets and towers of Hogwarts castle。
  But the car had begun to shudder and was losing speed。
  “Come on,” Ron said cajolingly, giving the steering wheel a little shake, “nearly there, come on ―”
  The engine groaned. Narrow jets of steam were issuing from under the hood. Harry found himself gripping the edges of his seat very hard as they flew toward the lake。
  7. “Pixie Mayhem” Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
  小精灵们制造的一片混乱――《哈利?波特与密室》
  书中情节:
  “Right, then,” Lockhart said loudly. “Let’s see what you make of them!” And he opened the cage。
  It was pandemonium. The pixies shot in every direction like rockets. Two of them seized Neville by the ears and lifted him into the air. Several shot straight through the window, showering the back row with broken glass. The rest proceeded to wreck the classroom more effectively than a rampaging rhino. They grabbed ink bottles and sprayed the class with them, shredded books and papers, tore pictures from the walls, up-ended the waste basket, grabbed bags and books and threw them out o within minutes, half the class was sheltering under desks and Neville was swinging from the iron chandelier in the ceiling。
  8. “Counting the Days” Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  数日子――《哈利?波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》
  书中情节:
  He put Hagrid’s card up next to Ron’s and Hermione’s, grinning more broadly than ever…
  Deciding that he’d worry about the Hogsmeade form when he woke up, Harry got back into bed and reached up to cross off another day on the chart he’d made for himself, counting down the days left until his return to Hogwarts. Then he took off his
eyes open, facing his three birthday cards. Extremely unusual though he was, at that moment Harry Potter felt just like everyone else ― glad, for the first time in his life, that it was his birthday。
  9. “Three Broomsticks” Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  三把扫帚酒吧――《哈利?波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》
  书中情节:
  “Tell you what,” said Ron, his teeth chattering, “shall we go for a butterbeer in the Three Broomsticks?”
  Harry w the wind was fierce and his hands were freezing, so they crossed the road, and in a few minutes were entering the tiny inn。
  It was extremely crowded, noisy, warm, and smoky. A curvy sort of woman with a pretty face was serving a bunch of rowdy warlocks up at the bar。
  “That’s Madam Rosmerta,” said Ron. “I’ll get the drinks, shall I?” he added, going slightly red。
  Harry and Hermione made their way to the back of the room, where there was a small, vacant table between the window and a handsome Christmas tree, which stood next to the fireplace. Ron came back five minutes later, carrying three foaming tankards of hot butterbeer。
  “Merry Christmas!” he said happily, raising his tankard。
  Harry drank deeply. It was the most delicious thing he’d ever tasted and seemed to heat every bit of him from the inside。
  10. “The Cloak of Invisibility” Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  隐形斗篷――《哈利?波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》
  书中情节:
  Harry sneaked along the path, where a particularly sloppy puddle yielded some foul-smelling, green sludge。
  SPLATTER!
  Crabbe and Goyle caught some this time. Goyle hopped furiously on the spot, trying to rub it out of his small, dull eyes。
  “It came from over there!” said Malfoy, wiping his face, and staring at a spot some six feet to the left of Harry。
  Crabbe blundered forward, his long arms outstretched like a zombie. Harry dodged around him, picked up a stick, and lobbed it at Crabbe’s back. Harry doubled up with silent laughter as Crabbe did a kind of pirouette in midair, trying to see who had thrown it. As Ron was the only person Crabbe could see, it was Ron he started toward, but Harry stuck out his leg. Crabbe stumbled ― and his huge, flat foot caught the hem of Harry’s cloak. Harry felt a great tug, then the cloak slid off his face。
  For a split second, Malfoy stared at him。
  “AAARGH!” he yelled, pointing at Harry’s head. Then he turned tail and ran, at breakneck speed, back down the hill, Crabbe and Goyle behind him。
  Harry tugged the cloak up again, but the damage was done。
  11. “Expelliarmus!” Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  除你武器――《哈利?波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》
  书中情节:
  Ron was staring over Harry’s shoulder. Harry wheeled around. With a snap, the man in the shadows closed the door behind them。
  A mass of filthy, matted hair hung to his elbows. If eyes hadn’t been shining out of the deep, dark sockets, he might have been a corpse. The waxy skin was stretched so tightly over the bones of his face, it looked like a skull. His yellow teeth were bared in a grin. It was Sirius Black。
  “Expelliarmus!” he croaked, pointing Ron’s wand at them。
  Harry’s and Hermione’s wands shot out of their hands, high in the air, and Black caught them. Then he took a step closer. His eyes were fixed on Harry。
  “I thought you’d come and help your friend,” he said hoarsely。
  12. “Rescue of Sirius” Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  营救小天狼星――《哈利?波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》
  书中情节:
  “Sirius, you’d better go, quick,” Harry panted. “They’ll reach Flitwick’s office any moment, they’ll find out you’re gone。”
  Buckbeak pawed the ground, tossing his sharp head。
  “What happened to the other boy? Ron?” croaked Sirius。
  “He’s going to be okay. He’s still out of it, but Madam Pomfrey says she’ll be able to make him better. Quick ― go ―”
  But Black was still staring down at Harry。
  “How can I ever thank ―”
  “GO!” Harry and Hermione shouted together。
  Black wheeled Buckbeak around, facing the open sky。
  “We’ll see each other again,” he said. “You are ― truly your father’s son, Harry…”
  He squeezed Buckbeak’s sides with his heels. Harry and Hermione jumped back as the enormous wings rose once more…The Hippogriff took off into the air…He and his rider became smaller and smaller as Harry gazed after them…then a cloud drifted across the moon…They were gone。
  13. “Battle with the Dragon” Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  和巨龙搏斗――《哈利?波特与火焰杯》
  书中情节:
  “Great Scott, he can fly!” yelled Bagman as the crowd shrieked and gasped. “Are you watching this, Mr. Krum?”
  Harry soare the Horntail was still fo its head revolving on its long neck - if he kept this up, it would be nicely dizzy - but better not push it too long, or it would be breathing fire again -
  Harry plummeted just as the Horntail opened its mouth, but this time he was less lucky - he missed the flames, but the tail came whipping up to meet him instead, and as he swerved to the left, one of the long spikes grazed his shoulder, ripping his robes ―
  He could feel it stinging, he could hear screaming and groans from the crowd, but the cut didn’t seem to be deep。
  14. “The Golden Web” Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  金网――《哈利?波特与火焰杯》
  书中情节:
  Harry, his arms shaking madly now, looked back into the ghostly face of his father。
  “Your mother’s coming…” he said quietly. “She wants to see you… it will be all right… hold on…”
  And she came… first her head, then her body… a young woman with long hair, the smoky, shadowy form of Lily Potter blossomed from the end of Voldemort’s wand, fell to the ground, and straightened like her husband. She walked close to Harry, looking down at him, and she spoke in the same distant, echoing voice as the others, but quietly, so that Voldemort, his face now livid with fear as his victims prowled around him, could not hear…
  “When the connection is broken, we will linger for only moments… but we will give you time… you must get to the Portkey, it will return you to Hogwarts… do you understand, Harry?”
  “Yes,” Harry gasped, fighting now to keep a hold on his wand, which was slipping and sliding beneath his fingers。
  “Harry…” whispered the figure of Cedric, “take my body back, will you? Take
  my body back to my parents…”
  “I will,” said Harry, his face screwed up with the effort of holding the wand。
  “Do it now,” whispered his father’s voice, “be ready to run… do it now…”
  15. “Dueling Wizards” Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  巫师的决斗――《哈利?波特与凤凰社》
  书中情节:
  “You do not seek to kill me, Dumbledore?” called Voldemort, his scarlet eyes narrowed over the top of the shield. “Above such brutality, are you?”
  “We both know that there are other ways of destroying a man, Tom,” Dumbledore said calmly, continuing to walk towards Voldemort as though he had not a fear in the world, as though nothing had happened to interrupt his stroll up the hall. “Merely taking your life would not satisfy me, I admit。”
  “There is nothing worse than death, Dumbledore!” snarled Voldemort。
  “You are quite wrong,” said Dumbledore, still closing in upon Voldemort and speaking as lightly as though they were discussing the matter over drinks. Harry felt scared to see him walking along, undefended, he wanted to cry out a warning, but his headless guard kept shunting him backwards towards the wall, blocking his every attempt to get out from behind it. “Indeed, your failure to understand that there are things much worse than death has always been your greatest weakness”
  Another jet of green light flew from behind the silver shield. This time it was the one armed centaur, galloping in front of Dumbledore, that took the blast and shattered into a hundred pieces, but before the fragments had even hit the floor, Dumbledore had drawn back his wand and waved it as though brandishing a whip. A long thin fla it wrapped itself around Voldemort, shield and all. For a moment, it seemed Dumbledore had won, but then the fiery rope became a serpent, which relinquished its hold on Voldemort at once and turned, hissing furiously, to face Dumbledore。
  16. “Hogwarts Castle”
  霍格沃茨城堡
  “The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home。” - J.K. Rowling
  我们最爱的那些故事会一直永远留在我们心里。所以不管你是重看小说,还是通过大荧幕重温,霍格沃茨都会一直在那里,欢迎回家。” ――J.K. 罗琳
电话:010-&&|&&&&|&&
请用微博账号,推荐效果更好!
看过本文的人还看过
不支持Flash

我要回帖

更多关于 哈利波特rab是谁 的文章

随机推荐