《当幸福来敲门全英文版》的内容,英文版

我需要《当幸福来敲门》里的经典语句,最好是原著里的,要中英文对照的那种,谢谢_百度知道
我需要《当幸福来敲门》里的经典语句,最好是原著里的,要中英文对照的那种,谢谢
我有更好的答案
you gotta protect it。就这样,It's an I幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”.You want something. Go get it,I=我。3,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话1.You got a dream, you gotta protect it.如果你有梦想,即使是我也不行,只有我,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。  5!有了目标就要全力以赴。   4。或者理解成, not even me.别让别人告诉你你成不了才;,There is no Y in &quot.You got a dream,就要去努力实现。幸福里面没有为什么;t do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can&#39.If you want something.当人们做不到一些事情的时候;happiness&,不是一个“辛”,就要守护它,Y=Why=为什么, go get it. Period.如果你有梦想的话.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do som they wanna tell you you can not do it. People can&#39。  6。还望采纳,谢谢。 2.People can&#39.There is an I in &happiness&quot。 如另有疑问,敬请提出
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
当幸福来敲门的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。《当幸福来敲门》面试时候的台词(英文原版)_当幸福来敲门吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:5,340贴子:
《当幸福来敲门》面试时候的台词(英文原版)收藏
Chris Gardner:Chris Gardner,how are you? Good morning. Chris Gardner, Chris Gardner. Good see you again. Chris Gardner. Pleasure. I've been sitting there for last half-hour trying to come up with a story that would explain my being here dressed like this. And I wanted to come up with a story that would demonstrate qualities that I'm sure you all admire here, like earnestness or diligence. Team-playing, something. And I couldn't think of anything. So the truth is...I was arrested for failure to pay parking tickets. Jay Twistle:parking tickets? Chris Gardner:And I ran all the way here from the Polk Station, the police station. Mr. Frohm:What were you doing before you were arrested? Chris Gardner:I was painting my apartment. Mr. Frohm:Is it dry now? Chris Gardner:I hope so. Mr. Frohm:Jay says you're pretty determined. Jay Twistle:He's been waiting outside the front of the building with some 40-pound gizmo for over a month. Mr. Frohm:He said you're smart. Chris Gardner:Well, I like to think so. Mr. Frohm:And you want to learn this business? Chris Gardner:Yes, sir, I wanna learn this business. Mr. Frohm:Have you already started learning on your own? Chris Gardner:Absolutely. Mr. Frohm:Jay? Jay Twistle:Yes, sir. Mr. Frohm:How many times have you seen Chris? Jay Twistle:I don't know. One too many, apparently. Mr. Frohm:Was he ever dressed like this? Jay Twistle:No. No. Jacket and tie. Mr. Frohm:First. in your class in school? High school? Chris Gardner:Yes, sir. Mr. Frohm:How many in the class? Chris Gardner:Twelve. It was a small town. Mr. Frohm:I'll say. Chris Gardner:But I was also first in my radar class in the Navy, and that was a class of 20. Chris Gardner:Can I say something? ..I'm the type of person if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer I'm gonna tell you that I don't know. But I bet you what. I know how to find the answer, and I will find the answer. Is that fair enough? Mr. Frohm:Chris, What would you say if a guy walked in for interview without a shirt on and I hired him? What would you say? Chris Gardner:He must've had on some really nice pants.
登录百度帐号推荐应用当幸福来敲门英文读后感
当幸福来敲门英文读后感
【www.ruiwen.com - 读后感】
  《当幸福来敲门》是由加布里尔·穆奇诺执导,威尔·史密斯等主演的美国电影。分享了当幸福来敲门英文的读后感,欢迎欣赏!  当幸福来敲门英文读后感1  I don’t know for sure whether it is the cold or the movie that kept me tossing and turning in bed, but one thing is certain: many scattered fragments of the movie again and again flashed in my mind. My cell phone read 4:16 am at that time, but I was not sleepy at all. So I decided to get up and write something.  &The Pursuit of Happyness& -- the title comes from a misspelled schoolhouse mural -- has a lot on its mind but mostly this: If America is about the promise of bettering oneself, why does it have to be so freaking hard? In the movie, Jefferson's Declaration of Independence words about happiness kept recurring to Chris Gardner. Every day, Christ had to work hard from morning till night, but still could hardly make a living. Chris saw a bunch of suits, mostly male, pouring out of the Dean Witter Reynolds brokerage firm in downtown San Francisco. They all looked “happy,” “Why not me? “ Christ wondered. He did have an adorable boy, Christopher, but wife Linda was becoming a scarecrow of overworked anxiety. Finally, his wife left Christ because of life pressure, leaving him and her five-year-old son, Christopher. And naturally, Christ became a single father.  With the failure of his business, Christ had no money to pay for the rent, so they were driven away from the flat. They became homeless. They slept in asylum, subway station public bathroom or anywhere as a temporary shelter. The destitution of life was absolutely depressing, but for his son’s future, for his own belief, Christ never gave up and he still strongly believed that happiness would come one day if he worked hard enough today.  With his great efforts, Christ won a six-month internship at Dean Witter, but there was no pay at all. So on one hand, Christ had to work h on the other hand, he had to fight for his intern work, since only one of the twenty interns would succeed finally. Besides, he had to take good care of his son after day care. However, Christ made it with his amazing willpower.  Christ was unfortunate, for he got a wife who was not understandable at all (though she has her own difficulties) and was in bad luck with his business. But he was very fortunate also, for he got a son who was very thoughtful and, I think, tough life experiences always make a great person.  It is said that this movie is inspired by a true story, and I want to say, this movie does inspire me a lot. What impressed me most are: Christ’s wife left him beca Christ’s love to his son and Christ’s strong belief towards life. Through these, I know that it is not easy to be a good husband and a good Papa, since in reality, only love cannot only make everything. And I also learn that one has to strongly believe in himself, no matter how difficult the situation is, but of course, hard-working is indispensable.  I like to watch The Pursuitof Happyness.  From Gardner, who realized that what I do is the real men and how to do good is the real father.  Christopher was from, I feel the child's innocence and ignorance, how is the good son.  You gotta dream, you gotta protect it. If you have a dream, you theprotection on it.  This is a great father to his son's care and education Christopher In many cases, we would like to see a movie may be silly to pass the time,saying that some of the good, or it may be trained to listen to hearing English spoken. This inspirational film, I look at it with the problem. What I can learn.  From despair to find hope Out of society, have no choice but to work hard, as long as solely, nothing is insurmountable unless heaven or hell.  Christopher's cute in his ignorance and innocence which Christopher has always been the man could in his father through thick and thin,no complaints. I'm impressed the most is his father said to him &I trust you&,  I think this is that they are able to Gardner in countless ting in front of the biggest setbacks from the powerand reason.  当幸福来敲门英文读后感2  This is about movie review.Yes,this is The Pursuit Of Happyiness.  Because our teacher demand us finish the movie review.—— Foreword  In fact ,I have seen this movie before class.I frist met it when I was a senior middle school student.But I have get more impressions then before.  In the movie,the leading role of The Pursuit Of Happyiness,Jefferson's Declaration of independence words about happyiness kept recurring to Chris Gardner.Chris hardly work from everyday morning to night,but still couldn't make a charge.At last,his wife can't endured and left away,just leaving him and their five-year-old son.That is to say,Chris become a single father.  Even worse is,Chris no money to pay for the rent.And he was failed with his career.They become homeless.They slept in anywhere.But Chris never gave up,just for his son and his belief.He still strongly believed that happyiness would come one day if he worked hard enough.  At last of the film,Chris was succeed.But everyone know that too diffcult and hardly.  I think everyone know this is a inspired story.And I'm moved.But in this movie,the most impress me are two things about Chris's love to his son and his strong faith towards life.After that,I learn one thing that if a person has a strong faith in himself,nothing will impossible.  当幸福来敲门英文读后感3  If you've ever been poor, this movie may be hard to watch. It depicts poverty in America in gut wrenchingly accurate ways. I've been as poor as Chris Gardner, and, like him, I've been poor among very rich people in the Bay Area while trying to work my way up.  Chris Gardner is a loving father and failing businessman. He is chosen for a competitive internship at Dean Witter, a stock brokerage. The internship, which offers Chris a very long shot at a better life, doesn't pay any salary. Chris has to live without a salary for six months while risking just about everything for that long shot gamble.  Chris is really smart. He can solve a Rubrik's cube in minutes. But, he's poor. Poverty, like an octopus, keeps trying to suck him down to the bottom, and make him stay there.  His car is towed. His wife walks out on him, leaving him with a five year old son. He is arrested for unpaid traffic tickets. He becomes homeless. He has to rely on a homeless shelter.  All this while, he must appear for work in the morning in a suit and tie, and be ready to charm some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the Bay Area. These people take wealth so much for granted that two of them stiff him for cab fare.  Having lived through similar experiences, I cringed throughout this movie. My stomach hurt. I winced. I cried. I hugged my knees to my chest.  The movie is very accurate, but painful to watch. I hope a lot of rich people, who think that they understand poverty, see it.  This movie will be politically controversial. First of all, it doesn't touch the race issue with a ten foot pole. For example, when Chris appears to stiff a taxi driver for fare (it was really the rich white guy who failed to pay), the taxi driver never uses the “n” word. In real life, I think he probably would have.  Is the movie afraid to talk about race, or does it not want to? I don't know, but I know that some will protest the movie's not shoving race in the movie goer's face. I'm not one of those people. The movie's approach to race -- treating it as almost incidental -- worked for me. As a poor white person, I can tell you that poor white people face the same obstacles Chris did.  Second, does the movie sell the message that if you work hard, you will succeed, no matter what, and does that message tell the truth about success in America? I think that the movie is open to interpretation. Some will see it as an indictment of poverty in America. The scene of carefree rich people driving past the line to get into a homeless shelter is pretty devastating. Other people will become angry because they believe that the movie's depiction of hard work leading to rewards, in some cases, is too facile. I disagree, but that's what you'll hear.  Third, is this movie meant to chastise black men who abandon their children? Chris is a role model exactly because he moves heaven and earth to be a good father to his son. This will be debated back and forth.  The movie has a big philosophical statement to make, that has been lost on many reviewers, for example, Richard Schickel in TIME.  Chris is shown running throughout the movie. Remember the title of the movie: “The PURSUIT of Happiness.” Chris places emphasis on “pursuit.” Jefferson, when he penned the Declaration of Independence, did not promise Americans happiness, but only the right to pursue it. Chris says, at one point in the movie, paraphrase, “I am happy right now. It is a fleeting moment.” We experience happiness in eyeblinks. The rest of the time we, like Chris, are chasing after it.
[当幸福来敲门英文读后感]相关文章:
本文来源:导读:我看过《当幸福来敲门》前几天,但是我不能忘记克里斯和他的精神,直到现在,若干不可让与的权利,其中包括生命权、自由权和追求幸福的权利,开始移动,在克里斯已经打发克里斯托弗到幼儿园,他看到一个错误的单词在墙上,说那句,对幸福的追求是一个真正的优秀的移动,在看它,我无法平静我的心下很长一段时间,有眼,AReviewof《ThePursuitofHappiness》Ihaveseen《ThePursu A Review of《The Pursuit of Happiness》
I have seen《The Pursuit of Happiness》 several days ago , but I can?t forget Chris and his spirits until now . To be honest , this move is really a big shock to me , and the strong power in Chris has been influencing me all the time .
My views on the story After the move ,I thought of many things :we hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equally , that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights ,that among these are life ,liberty and the pursuit of happiness . I think Chris must have read the above paragraph for many times and believed it unswervingly. At the beginning of the move, after Chris has sent Christopher to the kindergarten , he saw a wrong word on the wall ,and said the famous sentence : There is no ?Y? in happiness ,the only thing we can do is striving for our own happiness voluntarily .Just like Chris do. The silly scene of taking a bus was a part of Chris Gardner?s life , in the move , Chris Gardner ,a poor father ,who had his wife left him ,because she could?t handle her life without financial security .while Chris was selling medical equipment to doctors , she decided get away from her poor family . Although under great pressure , Chris chose to stick it out, and fight for what he known he can do ,for him ,and for his son. He is strong in spirit ,whatever barriers he meet ,he just continued his work and never stopped running .but it looks like that god likes to play tricks with him , he had gone through more hardships than others before the final success . I think it is really a good move ,we are unique and we are ourselves ,just hold a dream and do what you can do ,and do your best ,don?t ever let somebody tell you that you can?t do something .If you want something ,go and get it . It is said that the move is from a true story ,so we should believe the sentence that “Everything is possible” . Like Chris?s forefathers ,who posses the desire and the passion to live it ,who dream the American dream . In the end he finally made his dream come true ,he became a banker. “Hey ,dad ,listen to this ,knock, knock ”I know who was there .he was happiness . The Pursuit of Happiness is really an excellent move , after watching it ,I can?t calm my heart down for a long time,there are tears on my face ,but smile in my heart ,I think Chris is a good example for all of us ,just be optimistic and go to
realize your dream. 我看过《当幸福来敲门》前几天,但是我不能忘记克里斯和他的精神,直到现在。老实说,这一举动是一个非常大的打击我,强烈的权力在克里斯一直影响着我所有的时间。 搬家后,我想到了许多东西:我们认为这些真理是不言自明的,所有的男人都是相同的,造物主赋予他们
若干不可让与的权利,其中包括生命权、自由权和追求幸福的权利。我认为克里斯一定读过上述段落多次和相信它坚定不移地。 开始移动,在克里斯已经打发克里斯托弗到幼儿园,他看到一个错误的单词在墙上,说那句:没有“Y”在幸福,我们唯一能做的就是为自己的幸福争取主动。就像克里斯做。 现场的傻坐公共汽车是一个部分的克里斯?加德纳的生命,在移动,克里斯?加德纳,可怜的父亲,他的妻子离开了他,因为她可以不处理她的人生没有金融安全。虽然克里斯是销售医疗设备的医生,她决定离开她的贫穷家庭。尽管承受着巨大压力,克里斯决定坚持到底,争取他知道他能做什么,对他来说,和他的儿子。他有强大的精神,不管障碍他满足,他只是继续他的工作,从来没有停止运行。但它看起来像上帝喜欢捉弄他,他经历了比别人更艰辛最终成功之前。 我认为这真的是一个不错的选择,我们是独一无二的,我们是我们自己,只是保持一个梦想,做你能做的,做你最好的,永远不要让别人告诉你,你做不了某件事情。如果你想要什么,去得到它。据说此举是来自一个真实的故事,所以我们应该相信这句话:“一切皆有可能”。 对幸福的追求是一个真正的优秀的移动,在看它,我无法平静我的心下很长一段时间,有眼泪在我的脸上,但是微笑在我心中,我认为克里斯是一个很好的例子对于我们所有人,只是乐观,去实现你的梦想。
包含总结汇报、资格考试、文档下载、旅游景点、考试资料、党团工作、word文档、外语学习、教学研究以及当幸福来敲门影评英文版等内容。
相关内容搜索

我要回帖

更多关于 当幸福来敲门内容简介 的文章

随机推荐