海风教育线上兼职老师的老师水平怎么样?

广告合作:6
聚能教育怎么样,和海风教育对比哪个好?
UID:300806
在线时间1小时
金钱6威望11
平时比较喜欢逛豆瓣知乎,相对来说对于一些培训班也很清楚了解。前些天在这上面看到有家长想给孩子选择英语提高班,而且还提到了聚能教育和海风教育这两个机构,不知道聚能教育和海风教育哪个好。对与这个我也有比较了解的,今天就给大家介绍下聚能教育和海风教育。根据介绍:聚能教育采用老师线上1对1进行辅导的教学模式,是中国较早致力于中小学生学习能力开发、学习习惯培养与应试技巧培训的一家一对一个性化课外辅导机构;海风教育采用的是老师在线1对1进行授课的教学模式,通过自主研发的一站式在线学习平台,全面解决中小学生小升初、中考、高考等升学过程中的各类需求。聚能教育和海风教育优势对比:聚能教育优势:聚能教育一直遵循高技术、高起点、高效率的发展思想,广泛加强教育领域的技术合作,研究出一套全新的一对一个性化辅导方法,切实有效帮助学生提高学习效率、提升应试能力,从而实现学习成绩的稳步提高;海风教育优势:海风超豪华教研团队,将中小学教学内容切分为三级知识点,每个三级知识点进一步切细到不可再分的原子级大小。建成全国范围、全十门学科近5000多个知识切片,近12万道精选配套习题和详解这样的好处:1.精准定位学生问题并组织针对性教学2.细化、量化教学结果3.准确把握不同考纲差异,实现跨区域教学。聚能教育和海风教育教学特色对比:聚能教育教学特色:根据小、初、高各阶段学生不同发展特点以及学生个性差异,聚能教育科学、系统化因材施教;最大程度地做到教学方法与孩子个性特点相符合、教学节奏与学生智力发展相协调、教学强度与学生身心承受能力相一致;综合平衡学生知识结构、技能技巧及思维结构,使孩子在聚能教育的帮助下健康、全面发展;海风教育教学特色:海风教育是国内的中小学在线1对1补习品牌。由郑文丞等几位亲历复旦、交大自主招生的大学生于2010年4月创立,海风教育以“借助互联网科技,践行高效补习”为初衷,自主研发在线学习平台的品牌。聚能教育和海风教育师资对比:聚能教育师资:聚能教育拥有一支1208人的强大教研、教学队伍,具有高级职称的教师占教师总数量60%,中级职称的教师占教师总数量20%,其中初高中在职一线教师占80%以上;海风教育师资:严格淘汰制,只留精英录用后,老师还需通过教学系统培训、授课技巧培训、学科教学培训、试讲培训等多轮训练,最终各项培训考核均通过者方能上岗。上岗后,海风重视老师的教学水平、自我提升和自我完善,根据老师的辅导效果实行淘汰制度。总结: ,和海风教育对比哪个好?以上就是聚能教育和海风教育的相关介绍,具体关于聚能教育和海风教育哪个好网上也是评价不一。其实我觉得在给孩子选择英语培训机构的时候要注意从教学环境、课程介绍、师资力量跟收费这几方面进行综合考虑。先前我在给我的孩子找英语培训机构的时候也是对比了很多家,后来给他选的是网络教学。跟外籍老师1对1学习的,对于基础不是很好的孩子可以先申请中教老师进行过渡学习。这种教学模式感觉蛮好的,不用出门在家就能学而且1对1针对性也蛮强。当时老师先测试了孩子的英语水平后设置了专属于孩子的课程,而且课程会根据孩子的学习进度进行调整,并不会照本宣科。当时报的是360节课程的,还送给了一些课时,平均一节课不到20块钱性价比蛮高的。分享节免费的试听课程:【】有需要的家长可以先陪孩子去试听体验下,看看适不适合自己的孩子学习。 700)this.width=700;" >
UID:300806
在线时间1小时
金钱6威望11
在这里也分享下基础口语300句:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1. I wasn't born yesterday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1 我又不是三岁小孩。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. How do I address you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2 我怎么称呼你。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3. She turns me off.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3 她使我厌烦。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. So far so good.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4 目前为止,一切都好。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5. Be my guest.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5 请便、别客气。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6. That was a close call.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6 太危险了/千钧一发&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7. Far from it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7 一点也不。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8. It's a pain in the neck.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8 那真是件麻烦事。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9. We're in the same boat.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9 我们处境相同。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10. My mouth is watering.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10 我在流口水了。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11. I ache all over.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11 我浑身酸痛。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12. I have a runny nose.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12 我流鼻涕。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13. Do you have any openings?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13 你们有空缺吗?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1.It never rains but it pours.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1 祸不单行&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.Mind your own business.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2 不关你的事儿&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.Hang in there.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3 坚持下去&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.Could be worse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4 可能更糟&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.Money talks.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5 金钱万能&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6.Count me out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6 不要算我&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7.Go fifty-fifty on something.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7 平分&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8.You can say that again! You said it!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8 你说的没错;你说对了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9.Look who's talking!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9 看看你自己吧!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10.It's Greek to me.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10 这我完全不懂&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11.Take my word for it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11 相信我的话&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12.Not one's cup of tea.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12 不感兴趣;不合胃口&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13.Get real!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13 别闹了;别开玩笑了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14.Head over heels&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14 深陷;完全地&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15.Suit yourself.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15 随你高兴&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16.What's the catch?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16 有什么意图?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17.Let the cat out of bag&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17 泄漏秘密&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18.Something is touch and go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18 危险的情况;惊险的;一触即发的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19.Beat a dead horse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19 白费劲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20.The sky's the limit.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20 没有限制&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21.Once in a blue moon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21 千载难逢;难得一次&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22.Be prepared.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22 准备好&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23.It's easier said than done.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23 说的比做的简单&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24.Have second thoughts&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24 考虑一下;犹豫&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25.Behind someone's back&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25 在某人背后;背着某人&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1.It never rains but it pours.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1 祸不单行&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.Mind your own business.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2 不关你的事儿&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.Hang in there.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3 坚持下去&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.Could be worse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4 可能更糟&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.Money talks.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5 金钱万能&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6.Count me out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6 不要算我&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7.Go fifty-fifty on something.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7 平分&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8.You can say that again! You said it!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8 你说的没错;你说对了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9.Look who's talking!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9 看看你自己吧!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10.It's Greek to me.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10 这我完全不懂&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11.Take my word for it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11 相信我的话&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12.Not one's cup of tea.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12 不感兴趣;不合胃口&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13.Get real!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13 别闹了;别开玩笑了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14.Head over heels&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14 深陷;完全地&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15.Suit yourself.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15 随你高兴&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16.What's the catch?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16 有什么意图?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17.Let the cat out of bag&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17 泄漏秘密&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18.Something is touch and go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18 危险的情况;惊险的;一触即发的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19.Beat a dead horse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19 白费劲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20.The sky's the limit.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20 没有限制&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21.Once in a blue moon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21 千载难逢;难得一次&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22.Be prepared.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22 准备好&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23.It's easier said than done.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23 说的比做的简单&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24.Have second thoughts&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24 考虑一下;犹豫&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25.Behind someone's back&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25 在某人背后;背着某人&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14. Think nothing of it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14 别放在心上。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15. I'm not myself today.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15 我今天心神不宁。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16. I have a sweet tooth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16 我喜欢吃甜食。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17. For the time being.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17 暂时;暂且;目前&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18. Don't beat around the bush.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18 别拐弯抹角了。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19. It's up on the air.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19 悬而未决,尚未确定。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20. It slipped my mind.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20 我忘了。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21. You can't please everyone.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21 你不可能讨好每一个人。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22. I'm working on it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22 我正在努力。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23. You bet!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23 当然!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24. Drop me a line.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24 写封信给我。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25. Are you pulling my leg?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25 你在开我玩笑吗?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1 Opposites attract.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1 异性相吸&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2 The feeling is mutual.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2 有同感&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3 the calm before the storm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3 暴风雨前的宁静&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4 The early bird catches the worm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4 早起的鸟儿有虫吃&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5 Better left unsaid.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5 最好还是不要说&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6 Tomorrow is another day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6 明天又是崭新的一天&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7 come out in the wash&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7 真相大白;得到圆满的结果&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8 Every dog has his day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8 十年风水轮流转&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9 bury the hatchet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9 言归于好;和好&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10 A good man is hard to find.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10 好人难找&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11 in the nick of time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11 及时&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12 Don't speak too soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12 别说的太早&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13 There's no such thing as a free lunch.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13 天下没有免费的午餐&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14 without batting an eyelid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14 眼睛眨都不眨;泰然自若&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15 know the ropes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15 知道学习规则或内容&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16 pay through the nose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16 花很多钱&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17 sell like hot cakes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17 很畅销&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18 What's done is done.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18 做了就做了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19 Look before you leap.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19 三思而后行&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20 When the chips are down.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20 在重要关头;到了关键时刻&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21 bet one's bottom dollar&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21 确信无疑&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22 Variety is the spice of life.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22 多样化丰富生活&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23 a wolf in sheep's clothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23 披着羊皮的狼&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24 Haste makes waste.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24 欲速则不达&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25 like a bull in a china shop&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25 笨手笨脚;莽撞行事&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1. I wasn't born yesterday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1 我又不是三岁小孩。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2. How do I address you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2 我怎么称呼你。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3. She turns me off.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3 她使我厌烦。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. So far so good.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4 目前为止,一切都好。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5. Be my guest.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5 请便、别客气。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6. That was a close call.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6 太危险了/千钧一发&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7. Far from it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7 一点也不。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8. It's a pain in the neck.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8 那真是件麻烦事。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9. We're in the same boat.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9 我们处境相同。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10. My mouth is watering.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10 我在流口水了。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11. I ache all over.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11 我浑身酸痛。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12. I have a runny nose.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12 我流鼻涕。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13. Do you have any openings?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13 你们有空缺吗?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1.It never rains but it pours.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1 祸不单行&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.Mind your own business.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2 不关你的事儿&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.Hang in there.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3 坚持下去&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.Could be worse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4 可能更糟&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.Money talks.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5 金钱万能&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6.Count me out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6 不要算我&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7.Go fifty-fifty on something.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7 平分&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8.You can say that again! You said it!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8 你说的没错;你说对了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9.Look who's talking!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9 看看你自己吧!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10.It's Greek to me.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10 这我完全不懂&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11.Take my word for it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11 相信我的话&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12.Not one's cup of tea.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12 不感兴趣;不合胃口&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13.Get real!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13 别闹了;别开玩笑了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14.Head over heels&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14 深陷;完全地&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15.Suit yourself.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15 随你高兴&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16.What's the catch?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16 有什么意图?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17.Let the cat out of bag&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17 泄漏秘密&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18.Something is touch and go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18 危险的情况;惊险的;一触即发的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19.Beat a dead horse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19 白费劲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20.The sky's the limit.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20 没有限制&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21.Once in a blue moon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21 千载难逢;难得一次&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22.Be prepared.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22 准备好&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23.It's easier said than done.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23 说的比做的简单&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24.Have second thoughts&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24 考虑一下;犹豫&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25.Behind someone's back&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25 在某人背后;背着某人&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1.It never rains but it pours.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1 祸不单行&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.Mind your own business.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2 不关你的事儿&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.Hang in there.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3 坚持下去&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.Could be worse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4 可能更糟&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.Money talks.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5 金钱万能&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6.Count me out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6 不要算我&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7.Go fifty-fifty on something.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7 平分&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8.You can say that again! You said it!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8 你说的没错;你说对了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9.Look who's talking!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9 看看你自己吧!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10.It's Greek to me.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10 这我完全不懂&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11.Take my word for it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11 相信我的话&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12.Not one's cup of tea.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12 不感兴趣;不合胃口&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13.Get real!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13 别闹了;别开玩笑了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14.Head over heels&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14 深陷;完全地&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15.Suit yourself.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15 随你高兴&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16.What's the catch?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16 有什么意图?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17.Let the cat out of bag&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17 泄漏秘密&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18.Something is touch and go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18 危险的情况;惊险的;一触即发的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19.Beat a dead horse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19 白费劲&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20.The sky's the limit.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20 没有限制&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21.Once in a blue moon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21 千载难逢;难得一次&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22.Be prepared.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22 准备好&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23.It's easier said than done.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23 说的比做的简单&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24.Have second thoughts&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24 考虑一下;犹豫&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25.Behind someone's back&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25 在某人背后;背着某人&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14. Think nothing of it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14 别放在心上。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15. I'm not myself today.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15 我今天心神不宁。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16. I have a sweet tooth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16 我喜欢吃甜食。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17. For the time being.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17 暂时;暂且;目前&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18. Don't beat around the bush.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18 别拐弯抹角了。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19. It's up on the air.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19 悬而未决,尚未确定。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20. It slipped my mind.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20 我忘了。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21. You can't please everyone.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21 你不可能讨好每一个人。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22. I'm working on it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22 我正在努力。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23. You bet!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23 当然!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24. Drop me a line.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24 写封信给我。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25. Are you pulling my leg?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25 你在开我玩笑吗?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1 Opposites attract.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1 异性相吸&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2 The feeling is mutual.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2 有同感&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3 the calm before the storm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3 暴风雨前的宁静&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4 The early bird catches the worm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4 早起的鸟儿有虫吃&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5 Better left unsaid.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5 最好还是不要说&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6 Tomorrow is another day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6 明天又是崭新的一天&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7 come out in the wash&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7 真相大白;得到圆满的结果&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8 Every dog has his day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8 十年风水轮流转&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9 bury the hatchet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9 言归于好;和好&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10 A good man is hard to find.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10 好人难找&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11 in the nick of time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&11 及时&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12 Don't speak too soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&12 别说的太早&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13 There's no such thing as a free lunch.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&13 天下没有免费的午餐&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14 without batting an eyelid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14 眼睛眨都不眨;泰然自若&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15 know the ropes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15 知道学习规则或内容&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16 pay through the nose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&16 花很多钱&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17 sell like hot cakes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17 很畅销&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18 What's done is done.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18 做了就做了&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19 Look before you leap.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&19 三思而后行&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20 When the chips are down.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20 在重要关头;到了关键时刻&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21 bet one's bottom dollar&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21 确信无疑&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22 Variety is the spice of life.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22 多样化丰富生活&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23 a wolf in sheep's clothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&23 披着羊皮的狼&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24 Haste makes waste.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&24 欲速则不达&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25 like a bull in a china shop&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&25 笨手笨脚;莽撞行事
访问内容超出本站范围,不能确定是否安全
广告咨询:6 网站事务:6
 |   |   | 
 |   |   |   | 
版权所有:平湖在线 运营中心 Copyright PH66.com All Right Reserved
信息产业部备案/许可证编号: 浙ICP备号 经营性ICP证:浙B2-(含BBS电子公告服务许可证)
电话:6工作日 8:30-17:00在线

我要回帖

更多关于 海风教育兼职老师 的文章

随机推荐