用户等级:高中二年级
注册时间:
在线时长:591 小时
金币:11907
<em id="authorposton13-9-2 14:38
查看: 2879
本帖最后由 娄平老师 于
17:44 编辑
随着天津市初等英语水平考试的日趋临近,同学们不知是否已为其做好准备了呢?在这个盛夏的末尾,学而思乐加乐英语的老师们也为大家献上一份大礼:结合等级考真题,在考前每周为大家提供模拟试题,帮助大家平稳备战,顺利度过考试,下面便请同学们和娄平老师一起来看一下作文吧!
作文是我们等级考试当中的必考项。同学们在面对作文的时候,应该先学会“模仿”,也就是我们所说的“仿写”,要善于使用自己先前掌握好的语言知识结构,并合理巧妙的运用到写作中。
当然英语作文也是可以列出提纲的哦。拿到作文,看到要求,先思考结构,(总--分、总--分--总等等);然后综合所给的信息,写出基本的提纲,然后再补充未完成的句子以及段落。最后不要忘记自己把整篇文章通读一遍哦~~(目的是检查拼写,标点,时态以及文章大意是否连贯等)
下面给大家一些范文仅供参考,欢迎大家在帖子里分享交流:
【9月2日 写计划】& && &
根据给出的材料,写一写Mike这个周末的活动计划!
&&Saturday&&Sundayread a magazine buy a book go to the zoo learn Kung fu& && & watch TV
Mike is a student. He is my good friend. He is busy at the weekend. He is going to read a magazine this Saturday morning. He is going to go to the zoo this Saturday afternoon. He is going to buy a book this Sunday morning. He is going to learn Kung fu this Sunday afternoon. He is going to watch TV this Sunday evening.
【各等级模拟题帖子汇总】
3级B3级4级单选完型阅读词汇作文
PS:等级考试3-6级报名将于十月初开始,但有些学校现在也已经可以在自己学校报到4级了哦,所以请各位家长同学们及时与校内任课教师进行沟通,以便第一时间了解等级考报名的详细信息~!当然咱们的等级考试微信平台也会第一时间进行消息的推送,敬请关注!
金币 + 50&
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-9-3 09:41
昨天的玉已经抛出来了,今天宝贝们可以小试身手啦!今天给大家一个半命题“My Favorite 。。。”
要求:1.语言简明、通顺& &2.字数不得少于40字(不算标点哦~)
宝贝们,加油~~
再送一篇吧:
My Favorite Day
Hello! My favorite day is Friday. Do you know why? We have history and science lesson on F
范文送上啦:
My favorite sportThe badminton is one of my favorite sports. From Monday to Friday, I ‘m busy with my study, so I often play it on weekends. During
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-9-6 09:02
娄平老师 发表于
要求:1. ...
范文送上啦:
& && && && && && && && && && && && && &My favorite sportThe badminton is one of my favorite sports. From Monday to Friday, I ‘m busy with my study, so I often play it on weekends. During the holidays, I play it five times a week. I often play badminton for about two hours each time in the gym. There are a lot of people who are good at playing it. I like to play it with them. Playing badminton makes me strong and healthy.I think you like to do sports. If you don’t like to do sports, I think you must do sports&&from now on.Because it's good for your health.
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-9-6 09:07
娄平老师 发表于
要求:1. ...
再送一篇吧:
& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&My Favorite Day
& & Hello! My favorite day is Friday. Do you know why? We have history and science lesson on Friday morning. There are my favorite subjects. Because they are interesting. I also like other two lessons in the morning. They are English and math .In the afternoon we usually have three classes. They are music, P.E. and Chinese. But I don’t like Chinese. Because Chinese teacher is strict very much. But I can go home earlier.
用户等级:小学四年级
注册时间:
在线时长:104 小时
<em id="authorposton13-9-7 17:23
一会我们写出来,娄老师给我们指点一下。
注册时间:
在线时长:104 小时
<em id="authorposton13-9-7 18:57
&&Cherry,Spring, Lauren are my favorite teachers.
&&All my classcates love English very much. In another saying, we love our English teachers a lot.
&&I still remember the funny stories she has told us. They are humorous and wise. Cherry is the coolest&&young lady I have every met.
&&Lauren always wears a white T-shirt and blue jeans.&&She always speaks to us with a sunshine smile. Spring plays lots of games with us. Spring introduces her foretgn friends to us for helpping our oral
English. Spring hopes that we will enjoy lives. She says that to learn English well is a way to see a different world and get more friends.
& & I love everyone!
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-9-13 09:30
本帖最后由 娄平老师 于
09:40 编辑
& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&My Favorite Teachers
(空四个字母)Cherry,Spring, Lauren are my favorite teachers.
& && && && && && && && &All my classcates love English very much. In another saying(?换句话说?), we love our English teachers a lot.
&&I still remember the funny stories she has told us. They are humorous and wise. Cherry is the coolest&&young lady I have every(应该是想写ever吧) met.
&&Lauren always wears a white T-shirt and blue jeans.&&She always speaks to us with a sunshine smile. Spring plays lots of games with us. Spring introduces her foretgn friends to us for helpping(helping) our oral English. Spring hopes that we will enjoy our own lives. She says that to learn English well is a way to see a different world and get more friends.
& & I love everyone!
for可以换成& &in order to表示“为了。。。”
这篇文章孩子想写的标题是teacher对吧,建议只写一个,这样可以突出孩子对细节的描写,毕竟用到了favorite,认真描述一个就好。这篇文章孩子写的已经很好了,多多鼓励孩子,让她加油!
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-9-17 10:00
本帖最后由 娄平老师 于
10:03 编辑
今天分享关于表达次序的词组或短语:
first,then,next,finally
加一些别的递进或转折:
however(然而)
what's more(另外),
in addition(另外、除此之外),
besides(此外、除了),
in the other hand(另一方面)
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-9-18 09:23
本帖最后由 娄平老师 于
09:25 编辑
写篇作文吧:
内容是:你有一个美国的笔友(Bill)打算来你的城市参观````
请你给他回封信```告诉你们这好玩的地方``
参考词汇:beach,swim...
字数:40-50
注册时间:
在线时长:135 小时
<em id="authorposton13-10-14 10:43
感谢老师,希望能够持续呀
用户等级:初中一年级
注册时间:
在线时长:413 小时
金币:2071
<em id="authorposton13-11-8 22:09
谢谢老师!!!
不用客气~~
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton13-11-22 15:08
zhu200109 发表于
谢谢老师!!!
不用客气~~
用户等级:禁止访问
注册时间:
在线时长:274 小时
金币:1451
<em id="authorposton13-11-26 15:56
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
Powered by您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
保持健康的方法-The&Way&to&Keep&Healthy
作者:大补
来源:9swing.com
  the Way to Keep Healthy It's important for us to be healthy all our life.We can't study or work well without healthy body.there're many ways to keep healthy. First of all, we should keep taking exercises every day. We can walk to school instead of taking a bus. After school, we can spend an hour playing ball games.If we live in a high-rise,we can walk upstairs or downstairs. Second, we should have a balanced diet. Finally, we must remember: &Early to bed, early to rise is the way to keep healthy, wealthy and wise.&
热门课程推荐Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.This is an old English saying (谚语). It means that we should go to bed early at night and get up early in the morning. If we do, we shall be healthy. We shall also be rich and clever.Is this true? Perhaps it is. The body must have enough sleep. Children of your age need ten hours’ sleep every night. If you go to bed late, you can’t have enough sleep. Then you can’t think carefully and your homework will be wrong. You will not be wise and you may not become wealthy!Some people go to bed late at night and get up late in the morning. This is not good for them. We should sleep at night when it is dark. The dark helps us sleep well. When the daylight comes, we should get up. This is the time for exercise. If the body is not used, it will become weak. Exercise keeps it strong.Exercise helps the blood (血液) to move around inside the body. Blood takes nutrition (营养) to all parts of our bodies. The brains (大脑) in our heads also need blood. We think with our brains. If we keep our bodies healthy, and take exercise, we can think better!Our bodies also need air to breathe (呼吸). Without air we will die. Get up early in the morning and we can have plenty of clean, fresh air. That will keep us healthy and happy.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。【小题1】The old English saying tells us _______.A.how to make more moneyB.when we should get upC.it is important to go to bed and get up earlyD.to stay up late【小题2】A child needs at least _______ hours’ sleep every night.A.7B.8 C.9D.10【小题3】If you want to make your body strong, you should _______.A.exercise oftenB.have enough sleepC.go to bed earlyD.get up early【小题4】_______ provides nutrition for our brains.A.AirB.Blood C.Exercise D.Sleep【小题5】Which of the following statements is Not true?A.Enough sleep makes you think carefully.B.The more sleep you have, the cleverer you are.C.Dark is good for sleeping.D.People will die without air.提示:下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户:3次/天)【知识点】&&&& 类题推荐健康 Choose the best answer (根据以下内容,选择最恰当的答案)Research suggests that at least 64% of people now spend up to four hours daily of spare time in front of a screen. Just as TV watching has been linked to higher chances of being fat and getting diseases, this extra sedentary time is bad news for our health.1. Choose outdoor activities over technologyWhen you’re at home, make it a rule that you can’t be online if the sun is shining. Instead, you have to go for a walk, ride a bike, swim or get some other kind of healthy, physical activity for at least an hour before you can pull out your phone or tablet, or take a seat at the computer. This rule should be fit for everyone in your family.2.Limit social media useSocial networks have changed computer and mobile use for people of all ages. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat. Limit the amount of time you spend on social media. Avoid aimless browsing(浏览) and give your time online a purpose research holidays or catch up on the news of the day. Then log off.3. Save time for readingChallenge yourself to read at least 30 pages of a great book before you check your computer or mobile phone. Pick the right reading material and you’ll soon find you’ve discovered an enjoyable pastime.4. Create projects for yourselfIt’s amazing how much you can achieve when you’re not glued to (长时间盯着) a screen. Do a list of one-hour evening projects. Some suggestions are organizing kitchen cupboards, cleaning your bedroom. Then try to do one each evening.【小题1】The underlined word “ sedentary time” probably means _________.A.sitting for a long time with little movementB.staying up late with little sleepC.doing exercise with little waterD.working hard with little rest【小题2】According to the rule, you’d better ________ on sunny days.A.watch TV at homeB.do physical exercise outdoors.C.make a long phone callD.play computer games【小题3】Before using the “technology”, _________ is fun and helpful.A.watching TVB.researching holidaysC.reading at least 30 pages of a great bookD.cleaning your bedroom【小题4】Which of the following statements is NOT TRUE?A.At least one-hour indoor exercise is necessary for everyone in the family.B.Time should be limited for social media use and aimless browsingC.Social networks can be used on the computer or on the mobile phone.D.One-hour evening can be used either on the computer or on the mobile phone.【小题5】The article is mainly to tell the readers __________.A.different ways to stop using “ technology “ too longB.doing outdoor activities is better than enjoying ‘ technology’C.social media makes people’s life more excitingD.creating projects is helpful for achieving success【小题6】You can probably find this article in the section of __________.A.TravellingB.ShoppingC.EducationD.HealthPeople drink alcohol(酒) in many parts of the world. Some medical scientists say light drinking may even be good for your health, especially for the heart. But they say such health benefits(好处) should be compared to the many health risks connected with alcohol use. Some research suggests that having one to two drinks of alcohol a day may be good for your health. Several large studies have shown that this type of drinking may lower the risk of heart disease and other diseases. A study last year suggested that drinking a little red wine may help lower the risk of breast cancer(乳腺癌) in women. Researchers at Medical Center in California studied 36 women. Each woman drank a glass of red or white wine every day for almost a month. Researchers collected blood samples(样本) from the women two times a month to test their hormone(激素) levels. The next month these women were told to exchange their wine. The researchers found that the women who drank red wine had lower levels of the female hormone than the white wine drinkers. They said red grapes have chemicals that may help to lower the risk of breast cancer.However, recent studies suggested that even a little alcohol may generally increase the risk of breast cancer in women. They found that women who drink four small glasses of wine a week increase their risk of breast cancer by 15 percent.Many studies have examined the harmful effects of alcohol use on the body. Alicia Ann Kowalchuk serves as medical director, saying “Healthy use for adults --- that's men under age 65 --- is no more than 4 drinks in a day and no more than 14 drinks in a week. And for women of all ages, it's no more than 7 drinks in a week and no more than 2 drinks in a day.” She says too much alcohol use has something to do with liver (肝脏) diseases, and many other cancers.【小题1】How did the researchers carry out their study?A.By following an example.B.By listing facts.C.By collecting information worldwide.D.By comparing tested objects.【小题2】Which of the following shows the structure of the passage?A.B.C.D.【小题3】What is the best title of this passage?A.Alcohol drinking may do harm to your healthB.Alcohol drinking can be both good and bad for youC.Drinking alcohol is popular in many parts of the worldD.Drinking alcohol a day may give your health some benefits.Many people take running as a way to keep fit. They like to run in hot weather and enjoy the feeling of being wet through with sweat while running. Cold weather during winter months, with low temperatures and freezing cold winds, may keep many people from running in the open air.However, a new study shows that the drop in temperature is a good reason to run. In fact, running in cold weather helps improve one’s performance. Many runners might find it easier to run in winter than in hot weather.Lower temperatures reduce stress on the body. When you run in cold weather, your heart rate is lower. And the body needs less water on a cold day than in warm weather because dehydration levels are lower in winter than in warmer conditions. John Brewer is a professor of applied sports science at ST. Mary’s University in London. For this study, he and other researchers put a group of people into a room where summer and winter weather conditions are recreated. The test subjects, were asked to run 10,000 meters under both conditions and their biological measurements were recorded and studied.From the study, every movement runners make produces heat. The heat can be really damaging unless the body can lose it. One way in which people lose heat is by sweating. The body loses heat through droplets of sweet. The body also loses it by transporting the blood to the surface of the skin and it puts more stress on the heart, particularly in hot conditions because it’s much harder to lose heat when the outside environment is warm. As the result shows running in hot temperatures results in 6 percent higher heart rates.&When running in cold conditions, the body does not have to work hard to pump blood to the skin surface. Therefore, it requires less energy. The most important thing for people who run in cold conditions is to wear the right clothing. Keep as dry as possible when exercising in low temperatures. Wear mittens on your hands instead of gloves. Wear more than one layer of clothing to keep sweat away from your skin. So don’t let winter weather keep you indoors. Simply get ready for the low temperatures and start running.【小题1】Why do most people dislike running outdoors in winter?A. It’s too cold.&&& B. It’s hard to run.&&& C. It’s too easy to sweat.【小题2】What does the underline word "dehydration" in Paragraph 3 means the loss of ______from the body.A. water&&& B. heat&&& C. stress【小题3】Why did John Brewer make a group of people run in a room?A. It was easier to be reduce stress.B. It was easier to produce heat.C. It was easier to record their biological measurements.【小题4】What should people wear while running in cold winter?A. A hat.&&& B. Gloves.&&& C. More than one layer of clothing.【小题5】What’s the purpose of the passage?A. To tell people not to run in summer.B. To describe how runners run in winter.C. To encourage people to run outdoors in winter.试题点评评分:0评论:暂时无评论暂时无评论末页使用过本题的试卷同步试卷暂无数据相关知识点组卷网 版权所有使用次数:1
入库时间:None
Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
This is an old English saying.Have you heard of it before? It means that we must go to bed early and get up early in the morning.Then we shall be healthy. We shall also be rich (wealthy) and clever(wise).
This is true. The body must have enough sleep to be healthy.Children of young age should have ten hours’ sleep every night.Children who do not have enough sleep cannot do their work very well.They will not be wise and they may not become wealthy!&
The body also needs exercise.Walking, running, jumping, swimming and playing games are all exercise.Exercise keeps the body strong.Exercise also helps the blood(血液) to move around inside the body.This is very important.Our blood takes food to all parts of our body. The head also needs blood.Exercise helps us to think better!
1. If we get up early and go to bed early, we’ll _________.
A. have enough exercise&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. be healthy
C. think better&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have strong blood
2. If a child doesn’t have 10 hours’ sleep, maybe he _________.
A. becomes wise&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. won’t do well in his work
C. goes to school in time&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has enough sleep
3. A person needs exercise because _________.
A. he has a lot of homework to do&&& &&&&&&&&&& B. it makes him healthy
C. he is strong enough&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. he does exercise
4. Exercise makes the _________ move quickly and smoothly(流畅).
A. body&&&&&& & B. blood&&&& && &C. children&&& &&&D. head
5. Which of the following is NOT TRUE?
A. Exercise does good to a person’s head.
B. A student should have 10 hours’ sleep.
C. It’s good for you to get up early and go to bed early.
D. If you have enough blood, you’ll be wise.
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
sport and healthy英语作文 运动与健康
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Health for every one are important.If you want to keep healthy,First of all,you need to in a good mood.Beacause of good mood makes good body.The second,You need to stick sporting,sports is good for life.If you keep doing this,you can get the best body.The good body can make you get success.I believe body is the adventure of life.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 healthytimes奶粉价格 的文章

随机推荐