let's_tonever let this gosong.it's so beautifula.readb.

Owl City - Fireflies Lyrics
Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Highlight. Review: RIFF-it.
Add Comment
Ocean Eyes Tracklist
Get the embed code
Owl City - Ocean Eyes Album Lyrics1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12. provided by
Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). This is just a preview!
Preview the embedded widget
Owl City - Ocean Eyes Album Lyrics1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12. provided by
For Owl City Fans
Popular Owl City Lyrics
Top 10 Electronic Songs
Nobuo Uematsu
Empire Of The Sun
Empire Of The Sun
The Black Ghosts
Really delete this comment?
Really delete this comment?大全初中英语语法专项练习带答案-打印版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
大全初中英语语法专项练习带答案-打印版
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢答案:1.B;2.A;3.C;4.D;5.C;6.B;7.C;8.B;9.C;10.D;
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:随堂讲与练 七年级下册(配合牛津英语) 牛津版
完形填空:根据短文内容选择最佳答案。
  What is friendship? Different people have different opinions.In my opinion, friendship is simply a ray of sunshine.Let me tell you a true story about friendship.
  It was a rainy afternoon.Xiao Hong, my best friend, and I were   1   duty.We had to   2   the desks and chairs, wash the doors and windows, and sweep the school floor.We worked hard   3   it was getting dark.
  After we finished our work, we realized that we hadn't brought our umbrellas to school   4   it wasn't raining then.All of our classmates,   5   Xiao Hong and me, were taken home by their parents.  6   noticed us and we felt lonely and afraid.
  We waited and waited until Xiao Hong's grandma came.She asked Xiao Hong to go with her.But Xiao Hong   7   go.She said to her grandma:“I can't leave my friend here alone.”
  Xiao Hong's grandma said“Well, let's go first.Maybe her parents will come soon.”“Oh, no, her parents work in a faraway place.They won't come.I can't leave without taking her.”Xiao Hong insisted.
  I was so   8   that tears came into my eyes.At last we shared the same umbrella in the rain.When we got home, the rain stopped.A ray of colourful   9   came out.
  I'd heard the famous saying:“A friend in   10   is a friend indeed”before, but not until this time did I understand its real meaning.
except for
interested
来源:江苏省江阴市石庄中学2012届九年级下学期期中检测英语试题
  Is music enjoyed simply for being a nice little tune? No, there are things   1   important to learn about than whether you really like the song, for example, the story of the singer himself.Many singers had had hard   2   before they became famous.Xiao Huangqi, a pop singer and songwriter from Taiwan, is one of them.
  Up till now, he has made five albums(唱片)and   3   several music awards.Among his hit songs, the most popular one is “You Are My Eyes”, a song that   4  his own true story, a blind man who loves music and the world so much.
   Xiao was born blind.At the age of four, he got some eyesight through an operation.He couldn't be   5  because he could see the world with his own eyes.He began to practice Judo(柔道)and learned to play the saxophone(萨克斯管)and the guitar.
  But fate(命运)  6  him.He became blind again ten years later because he had used his eyes too much.It was a great blow.But Xiao is so   7   and optimistic(乐观)that he soon got out of his sadness.He began writing songs and found a colorful world within.He hears and feels the world and  8   his thoughts and feelings into music.
  “When one door closes, another door opens.”  9  opened the door for Xiao and has   10  him into a wonderful and colorful world.
experiences
offered a job to
paid much attention to
looked down on
played a joke on
完形填空:
   Wang Lin  1
 a schoolboy. He
 in Beijing. He
in a middle school.
&&& Wang Lin gets up  4 
six every day. After that, he
 English and Chinese. He
 breakfast at seven.
&&& Now it is seven o'clock in the morning. What
 Wang Lin doing? He
 breakfast
 his parents.
&&& “Have another cake, Xiao Lin. It's only ten past
seven,” his mother says.
&&& “No, think you, Mum. I must
 . Li Ping is waiting (等)
 at the bus stop. I
 now. Good-bye, Mum, Goody-bye,
  B. am
  C. are
  D. be
  [  ]
  B. lives
  C. are
  D. am
  [  ]
  B. are studying
  C. studies
  D. studying
  [  ]
  B. for
  C. on
  D. at
  [  ]
  B. is
  C. reads
  D. reading
  [  ]
  B. to have
  C.having
  D. has
  [  ]
  B. is
  C. do
  D. are
  [  ]
  B. is having
  C.have
  D. are having
  [  ]
  B. with
  C. to
  D. for
  [  ]
  B. to come
  C. go
  D. to go
  [  ]
  B. for me
  C. to I
  D. to me
  [  ]
  12. A. go
  B. going
  C. come
  D. coming
  [  ]
  Hi,my name is Xiao Ming.I 1 ndline 
14 years old.I'm a middle school student.There 2 ndline 
four 3 ndline 
in my family.They're my
mother,my father,my sister 4 ndline 
I.I 5 ndline 
to school from Monday 6 ndline 
Friday.I don't have 7 ndline 
classes on Saturday and Sunday. 8 ndline 
Saturday afternoon I usually 9 ndline 
football with my friends.On Sunday,I would like 10 ndline 
at home and do my homework.(1)
A.be     B.am  
C.is     D.are
A.are    B.is  
C.be     D.am
A.peoples  B.people  
C.people's
A.with  
C.and    D. /
A.go     B.to go  
C.goes  D.going
A.on     B.to  
C.of     D.in
A.some  
C.any    D.a
A.At     B.In  
C.On     D.Of
A.to play  B.plays  
D.playing
B.staying   C.to stay
  It's a 1 day.We are 2 a field trip to the Yellow Mountain.We are going to 3 a picnic on the top of the mountain.Everyone takes
some food and drink 4 us.5 two hours later,we are all tired and thirsty.We have to stop 6 a rest and drink.Then we go on 7 ndline.We have a 8 problems getting to the top.Wang Xiang often goes the wrong way.Xiao Jie trips over a stone,Du Tao 9 to tie his shoes.Haohao can't 10 his heavy bag,and Meimei hikes too slowly.But we help each other,and at last we get to the top.We have a nice lunch and a good time.(1)
A.bad  
B.fine  C.late      
A.on    B.for  C.at        D.in
A.be    B.eating  C.have      
A.for  
B.of  C.with      
A.But  
B.And  C.So        D.At
A.having  B.taking  C.to have    
A.drinking
B.eating  C.resting    
A.lot