请高手帮我继母的帮助 翻译作品成英文

英语翻译对不起,我对你的爱没有建立在信任的基础上,我真的控制不了自己不去胡思乱想,吃饭、睡觉的时候,满脑子都是关于你和她之间的事,满脑子都是之前你给我带来伤害的阴影.甚至我觉得我像是你的一个感情_百度作业帮
英语翻译对不起,我对你的爱没有建立在信任的基础上,我真的控制不了自己不去胡思乱想,吃饭、睡觉的时候,满脑子都是关于你和她之间的事,满脑子都是之前你给我带来伤害的阴影.甚至我觉得我像是你的一个感情替代品,我不敢跟你说这些,只能闷在心里,连我的好朋友我都不能跟她们说我的不开心.因为我一直告诉她们,我和你在一起,不会再有不开心,我告诉她们,你很爱我,可我真的觉得我像是在自欺欺人,亲爱的,对不起.我没能信任你给我的爱.翻译好的、标准的,拒绝翻译器翻译,
I am sorry.My love to you was not based on mutual trust.I could not help but to think about the relationship between you and her.No matter if I am eating,sleeping,or just sitting their,my brain is filled with the heart-breakingness you brought me and the shadow you casted upon my heart.I sometimes felt that I was a mere substitue for you emotion.I did not dare to say all these to you,so I could only bury it as deep as it could go into my heart.Even my best friends were not informed of what was truely going on.Because I have always been telling them that I am with you,and I will never be sad again because I I told them,you loved me.But now,when I come to think of it,I wonder,who am I trying to convince,them or myself?Sweatheart,and it is the last time I would like to call you this,I am sorry.I am not able to trust the so-called "love" you gave me.很抱歉,希望你能快乐一点,尽快走出阴影.
Sorry, I to your love establishment in the trust foundation, my real control oneself have not indulged in flights of fancy, to eat meal, to sleep, the full brain is about between you and her the matte...
对不起,我对你的爱没有建立在信任的基础上,我真的控制不了自己不去胡思乱想,吃饭、睡觉的时候,满脑子都是关于你和她之间的事,满脑子都是之前你给我带来伤害的阴影。甚至我觉得我像是你的一个感情替代品,我不敢跟你说这些,只能闷在心里,连我的好朋友我都不能跟她们说我的不开心。因为我一直告诉她们,我和你在一起,不会再有不开心,我告诉她们,你很爱我,可我真的觉得我像是在自欺欺人,亲爱的,对不起。我没能信任你给我...
Sorry, my love for you is not based on trust, I really can't control myself drift, eat, sleep, is full of about you and her mind was full, before you bring me the shadow damage. I think I like you, ev...
Sorry, I love you not established on the basis of trust, I really can not control myself not to your head, eat, sleep, full of mind are on the matter between you and her, until you are full of mind br...
I am sorry my love is not based on trust.I can't help thinking ridiculously.My heart is full of affairs between you and her when I am eating,sleeping,whatever.I can't get rid of the shadow you gave me...
您可能关注的推广回答者:急用!请英语高手帮我翻译成英文!_百度知道
急用!请英语高手帮我翻译成英文!
要随着汽车工业的飞速发展,中国的汽车维修业也得到了快速的发展。截止到2006年底,全国共有汽车维修业户26.07万家,一类汽车维修企业0.97万多家,二类汽车维修企业5.1万多家,三类汽车维修业户近20万户。随着入世后国外汽车维修企业的逐步进入,汽修市场的主体将更趋向多元化合国际化,必会加大我国汽车工业和汽车服务行业的调整和改革力度,加快与国际接轨的步伐,使其尽快融珐穿粹费诔渡达杀惮辑入世界汽车市场的大格局中区,并走上健康的发展之路,这应该是我国汽车维修市场的总体趋势。关键词:汽车 维修 趋势
不要给我复制类似金山翻译上翻译的东西,我要准确的翻译!!哪位高手帮帮忙!
提问者采纳
With the rapid development of automobile industry, China's auto maintance industry is
developping rapidly too. There have been 260,700 enterprises of auto maintance in the country by the end of 2006, more than 9,700 are the first kind , 51,000 are the second kind, and about 200,000 are the third kind.As foreign auto maintance enterprises are entering into the auto maintance maket gradually, the mainstay of the maket is more tending to be multi-international ,as a consequance, it
will enhance the adjustm珐穿粹费诔渡达杀惮辑ent and reform of our country's auto industry and auto service industry, accelerate the step of connecting with international business, make it integrate into the central big pattern of the world auto market and step on a healthy developping road. All above should be the general trend of China automobile maintance market.自己翻译的有些不足,希望能帮上忙哈!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
Pick toWith the rapid development of auto industry, China's auto maintenance also obtained fast development. By the end of 2006, the national total vehicle maintenance base 26.07 thousand, class of vehicle maintenance 0.92 million home, business enterprise 5.1 million category vehicle maintenance, three car maintenance is home to more than 20 million households business. After enters the foreign auto maintenance enterprise gradually, automobile market main body into tend to be more diversified and internationalization to will increase in China's automobile industry and automobile service industry's adjustment and reform, accelerate the pace with international standards, make its integration into the world automobile market as soon as possible, the great pattern of the central health and onto the road of development, this should is China's automobile mainte珐穿粹费诔渡达杀惮辑nance market trends.Keywords: automobile maintenance trend
With the rapid development of the car industry, the car repair industry also been rapid development. by the end of 2006, with the car maintenance 业户 26.07万 home, a type of vehicle maintenance repairs companies 0.97万 family, second class car maintenance 5.1万 many enterprises, three types of vehicle maintenance repairs 业户 nearly 200 households. the car maintenance after wto entry of foreign enterprises of entering the market, 汽修 will be more diversification to internationalize, will increase the automotive industry in china and the car 服务行业这金山词霸翻译的。
我认为是With the rapid development of auto industry, China's auto maintenance also obtained fast development. By the end of 2006, the national total vehicle maintenance base 26.07 thousand, class of vehicle maintenance 0.92 million home, business enterprise 5.1 million category vehicle maintenance, three car maintenance is home to more than 20 million households business. After enters the foreign auto maintenance enterprise gradually, automobile market main body into tend to be more diversified and internationalization to will increase in China's automobile industry and automobile service industry's adjustment and reform, accelerate the pace with international standards, make its integration into the world automobile market as soon as possible, the great pattern of the central health and onto the road of development, this should is China's automobile maintenance market trends.Keywords: automobile maintenance trend
With the rapid development of auto industry, China's auto maintenance also obtained fast development. By the end of 2006, the national total vehicle maintenance base 26.07 thousand, class of vehicle maintenance 0.97 million home, business enterprise 5.1 million category vehicle maintenance, three car maintenance is home to more than 20 million households business. After enters the foreign auto maintenance enterprise gradually, automobile market main body into tend to be more diversified and internationalization to will increase in China's automobile industry and automobile service industry's adjustment and reform, accelerate the pace with international standards, make its integration into the world automobile market as soon as possible, the great pattern of the central health and onto the road of development, this should is China's automobile maintenance market trends.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译To use the computer for image analysis to achieve the required results of the technology.Also known as image processing.The basic content of image processing generally refers to digital image processing.Digital image refers to a digital camera,scanner and other equipm_百度作业帮
英语翻译To use the computer for image analysis to achieve the required results of the technology.Also known as image processing.The basic content of image processing generally refers to digital image processing.Digital image refers to a digital camera,scanner and other equipment have been sampling and digital received a large two-dimensional array,the array of elements known as pixels,and its value as an integer,known as the gray value.Image processing technology,including the main elements of image compression,and enhanced recovery,match,describe and identify three parts.Digital images are compressed by the image of an enormous amount of data,a typical digital image is usually from 500 × 500 or 1000 × 1000 pixels composition.If the image is dynamic,is its greater volume of data.Therefore image compression for image storage and transmission are very necessary.There were two types of compression algorithm,yet that is really similar to the methods and means.The most common non-distortion of space or time compression from adjacent pixels on the value of the poor,and then encoded.Run code is such compression code example.Approximate image compression algorithm used to exchange most of the way,such as the fast Fourier transform images or discrete cosine transform.Well-known,as the international image compression standard JPEG and MPEG are similar to a compression algorithm.The former used for still images,which used to moving images.They have been chip.Image enhancement and recovery image enhancement goal is to improve the quality of images,such as increasing contrast,remove the ambiguity and noise,that
image restoration is known in the vague assumption that the model or the noise,trying to estimate the original image of a Technology.Image enhancement by the methods used can be divided into the frequency domain law and space domain law.The former of the two-dimensional image as a signal,based on their two-dimensional Fourier transform the signal enhancement.Low pass filter (that is,only low-frequency signals through),can remove the map of noise,a high pass filter,can enhance the edge of high-frequency signals,and so on,so that the fuzzy picture has become clear.A representative of the space domain algorithm for a local law and the average median filter (from the middle of local jurisdictions adjacent pixels) Act,they can be used for the removal or weakening of noise.还有:Early digital image recovery from the frequency domain is the concept.Is a modern take algebra way through the equation of a large group to recover the ideal picture.Image matching,describe and identify the image to compare and registration,through the points system from the characteristics of images and the relationship between the images are symbols of the description,then compare it with the model to determine their classification.Image Matching trying to establish between the two pictures of the geometric relationship,the measure of their similar or different level.For the match between the image or picture and map the registration,such as testing different time taken between the features of the picture changes,to identify objects movement of the track.不要翻译器翻译的,
用计算机图像分析,以达到所需的结果的技术.也称为图像处理. 的基本内容,图像处理,一般是指数字图像处理.数字图像是指一台数码相机,扫描仪和其他设备已采样和数字上获得了大量的两维数组,数组的元素称为像素,和它的价值是作为一个整数,称为灰度值.图像处理技术,包括的主要内容,图像压缩,并提高采收率,匹配,描述和识别三部分. 数字图像压缩所的形象,大量的数据,一个典型的数字图像通常是由500 × 500或1000 × 1000像素组成.如果图像是动态的,是其更大的数据量.因此,图像压缩的图像存储和传输是十分必要的. 有两种类型的压缩算法,然而,这实在是类似的方法和手段.最常见的非失真的空间或时间压缩,从相邻像素对价值的穷人,然后编码.运行代码是这样的压缩编码的例子.近似的图像压缩算法用来交换,大部分的方式,如快速傅立叶变换的图片或离散余弦变换.著名的,由于国际图像压缩标准JPEG和MPEG类似的压缩算法.前者用于静止图像,用于移动图像.他们已芯片. 图像增强和复原图像增强的目标是改善图像质量,例如增加相反,消除不明确的噪音,几何失真;图像恢复是在已知的含糊不清的假设,即模型或噪音,试图估计原形象的一个技术. 图像增强所使用的方法可分为频域法和空间域的法律.前者的两维图像作为一个信号的基础上,他们的两维傅立叶变换的信号增强.低通滤波器(即,只有低频信号通过) ,可以消除地图的噪音,高通滤波器,可以提高边缘的高频率信号等,使模糊的图片,已成为明确的.代表空间域算法为当地的法律和平均中值滤波(从中东当地的司法管辖区相邻像素)法,它们可以用来去除或削弱噪音.
您可能关注的推广请高手帮我把下面这段翻译成英文 不要用翻译软件翻译过来的,在美国,曾经有一位年轻人,穷困潦倒,然而就在他身上全部的钱加起来都不够买一件像样西服的时候,他仍执著地坚持着心中的梦想:做演员,拍电影,当_百度作业帮
请高手帮我把下面这段翻译成英文 不要用翻译软件翻译过来的,在美国,曾经有一位年轻人,穷困潦倒,然而就在他身上全部的钱加起来都不够买一件像样西服的时候,他仍执著地坚持着心中的梦想:做演员,拍电影,当明星.当时,好莱坞有500家电影公司,他根据自己划定的路线与排列好的名单顺序,带着自己写好的、量身定做的剧本前去一一拜访.但第一遍下来,所有的500家电影公司没有一家愿意聘用他.面对百分之百的拒绝,这位年轻人没有灰心,从最后一家被拒绝的电影公司出来之后,他又回去从第一家开始,继续他的第二轮拜访与自我推荐.在第二轮拜访中,他仍然遭到了500次拒绝.第三轮的拜访结果仍与第二轮相同.这位年轻人咬牙开始他的第四次行动.当他拜访完第349家后,第350家电影公司的老板破开荒地答应让他留下剧本先看一看.几天后,年轻人获得通知,请他前去详细商谈.就在这次商谈中,这家公司决定投资开拍这部电影,并请这位年轻人担任男主角.这部电影名叫《洛奇》.这位年轻人叫席维斯·史泰龙.
There once was a yonung man in the United States who was down and out.He didn't enough money to buy himself a half decent suit,but he stubbornly held on to his dreams of becoming an actor,to make movies and to be a star.At the time there were five hundred movie (production) companies in Hollywood.He went to every single one of them according to the route and list he made up himself,to show them the script he wrote for himself.But none of the five hundred companies were willing to give me a chance.Having faced five hundred rejections,the yound man did not give up.After coming out of the last one,he started over at the top of the list with his second round of visits.Still,he was handed five hundred refusals.The third round went the same way as the second one.And again,he bit the bullet and started a fourth trip.After the three hundred-and-forty-ninth visit,the boss of the three hundred-and-fiftieth company surprisingly told him to leave his script.A few days later,the young man got a notice saying that the movie company wanted to have a serious talk with him.And during that talk,the company decided to put forward the money to make the movie and asked the young man to star in it.The name of the movie is "Rocky".The name of the young man is Sylvester Stallone.
In the United States, there was a young man down, but on him all add up to enough money to buy a decent suit, he is still dedicated to adhere to the hearts of the dream: the actors do, making movies, ...
您可能关注的推广英语翻译我的公司名叫 跃美 请高手帮我翻译成英文,_百度作业帮
英语翻译我的公司名叫 跃美 请高手帮我翻译成英文,
公司名称的话, 如果想不到特别出彩的, 就规矩用 YUE MEI 好了, 纯正, 呵呵.最好你能告知你们公司的具体经营范围, 那俺们也好有所根据地想象. 不然名不对题, 反而糟糕.
Yue beauty,就是越美丽O(∩_∩)O~
YueMei Company,.Ltd
如果是食品有关的,叫yummy,多好~

我要回帖

更多关于 高手帮 的文章

随机推荐