求大神~~写求一篇英语作文文

求大神写一篇英语作文,谢谢啦_百度知道
提问者采纳
Dear James,I feel terriblely sorry once I saw your complaint about the disdurbance caused by our remodling in our kitchen. The noise might have bad impact on your daily life, but we couldn't help but do it since my parents have day job, so they only have time at night. Then we found out that we are not very capable of doing such things and it has been taking a while and still we couldn't finish. Therefor, we decided to hire some workers to come over and do the job for us during the day on the weekend. I hope that's going to make you feel better. I couldn't help but apologize again for the inconvenience we caused.Li Hua
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁悬赏50求大神写一篇英语作文关于挫折失败与成长。120字。_百度知道
悬赏50求大神写一篇英语作文关于挫折失败与成长。120字。
因为怕没有人回答我先设置十分,如果考到并且得了18分以上我淘宝买个礼物送给你,发我。。谢过,
百度脑残。Q都不能留么?
提问者采纳
In life, it is inevitable there will be setbacks and failures. The ancients said: &no one is perfect. &Our lives will have setbacks, but we must overcome them, can not bow before difficulties. Only through this a series of difficulties, we can harvest the success. So, in order to wonderful life, to work together towards success!(内个,亲,我努力了)
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神写一篇英语作文_百度知道
今天FIONA带我们去了她朋友家的农场,农场非常大,感觉上有点像宽阔的蒙古草原。Today FIONA took us to her friend's farm, farm is so big, a bit like the broad grasslands of Mongolia feel.农场主教我们怎样挤牛奶,我知道了挤牛奶的时候是,手指不能上下移动,手向上的时候,手指应捏住奶头,这样奶才会出来。我照着农场主的示范做了,白花花的牛奶从奶头中喷射出来,溅得我满脸。Farm bishop we how to milk a cow, I know the milking time, fingers can not move up and down, hands up, fingers pinch the nipple, so that milk will come out. I follow the farmers do the demonstration, shining white milk is ejected from the nipple, I face a splash.随后同行的REX也开始学着挤,谁知好玩的事情发生了,他刚一伸手,奶牛竟开始撒尿了,搞得大家笑作一团,可以用人仰马翻来形容我们当时的情景。Then the counterparts of REX also began to learn to squeeze, who knows the funny thing happened, he just put out a hand, the cow began to urinate, make you laugh, can be used to describe the scene at that time we utterly routed.在农场里我用奶瓶喂小奶牛BB,它把奶瓶扯来扯去,特别调皮。On the farm I bottle fed small cow BB, it put the bottle to pull, very naughty.农场里所有的家禽都有,牛、羊、鸡、鸭、猪。。。。。。,我还抱了小兔子,在我怀里软软的一团,毛发很光滑。All the farm poultry, cattle, sheep, chicken, duck, pig...... Also, I hold the little rabbit, in my arms a blob, hair very smooth.今天参观农场,让我领略了澳大利亚的原生态美景Today to visit the farm, I appreciate the natural beauty of Australia
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
  he said If the early bird doesn't eat worms, that would be eaten by other birds. so when he was young ,he was diligent.but he has no money,he efforts to struggle.so he lived a hard life.he used to do many part-time jobs.A pure chance, he found the opportunities.he changes a lot of people&s lives.my dream is to be a teacher.i
will work hard to realize my dream
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐到广播
244091 人聚集在这个小组
(疯了的蘑菇。)
(马戏组长)
手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:

我要回帖