The whole world aroundsitting on a ticking bomb。

Sina Visitor Systemticking bomb——一首男人的歌曲祝您早安_曲阜吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:128,521贴子:
ticking bomb——一首男人的歌曲祝您早安收藏
Ticking Bomb - Aloe BlaccThe whole world sitting on a ticking bomb.The whole world sitting on a ticking bomb. So keep yo calm, carry on.The whole world sitting on a ticking bomb. Sun may never rise again. The question ain*t if but when. Sea will mourn and the sky will fall.The sun may never rise again.The silent war has begun.The staring down loaded gun.No refuge found no solid ground.Assuming race can*t be one.Don*t wait say to goodbye, you*re running out of time.Whatever you believe it*s easy to see.The whole world sitting on a ticking bomb.The whole world sitting on a ticking bomb.So keep yo calm, carry on.The whole world sitting on a ticking bomb.The whole world, the whole world.The whole world, the whole world.My future is dying.Laying in a ditch in the dark.I need you here but all I hear.Is the beating of a broken heart.Don*t wait to say goodbye, you*re running out of time.Whatever you believe it*s easy to see.The whole world sitting on a ticking bomb.The whole world sitting on a ticking bomb.So keep yo calm, carry onwhole. The world sitting on a ticking bomb.And it*s about to explode.The whole world, the whole world.The whole world, the whole world.And it*s about to explode.The whole world, the whole world.The whole world, the whole world.The whole world sitting on a ticking bomb.The whole world sitting on a ticking bomb.And it don*t care what side you*re on.The whole world sitting on a ticking bomb.The whole world, the whole world.The whole world, the whole world.So keep yo calm, carry on.The whole world sitting on a ticking bomb 纷纷世界如定时炸弹,纷纷世界如定时炸弹,努力让自己平静下来,纷纷世界如定时炸弹,太阳将永远不再升起,也许这只是时间问题,海会咆哮,天会哀鸣,太阳将永远不再升起,战争寂静中悄然而至,我握紧已经上膛的枪,无处躲避,无处着地,这绝对不是一场比赛,不用再见,自会结束,就算你对此不屑一顾,纷纷世界如定时炸弹,纷纷世界如定时炸弹,努力让自己平静下来,纷纷世界如定时炸弹,纷纷世界,纷纷世界,纷纷世界,纷纷世界,我的最终宿命是死亡,黑暗中我躺在战壕里,我多想你能够陪着我,仅仅只是微弱的心跳,不用再见,自会结束,就算你对此不屑一顾,纷纷世界如定时炸弹,纷纷世界如定时炸弹,努力让自己平静下来,纷纷世界如定时炸弹,这世界随时可能爆炸,纷纷世界,纷纷世界,纷纷世界,纷纷世界,这世界随时可能爆炸,纷纷世界,纷纷世界,纷纷世界,纷纷世界,纷纷世界如定时炸弹,纷纷世界如定时炸弹,它不在乎你站在哪边,纷纷世界如定时炸弹,纷纷世界,纷纷世界,纷纷世界,纷纷世界,努力让自己平静下来,纷纷世界如定时炸弹。
视频来自:手机可能听不了歌,视频应该可以
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 ticking 的文章

随机推荐