我有一个吵闹的邻居小故事50字,英语故事带翻译的翻译

two clock has been busy all his life. One day, an old clock to a ton said: "you a year to put 525600 it with me." Very frightened, and said, "wow, so much, how could it be?! How can I finish under so much!" By this time, another old clock say with smile: "don't be afraid, you need only a second place once every second, insist to come down." Very happy, thinking about: a second place once didn't seem hard, have a try. Sure enough, very easily and then put to it. Imperceptible in the past year, has put the 525600 ton! 两只钟已经忙活了一辈子。 有一天,一只老钟对一只小钟说:“你一年里要摆525600下啦。” 小钟吓坏了,说“哇,这么多,这怎么可能?!我怎么能完成那么多下呢!” 这时候,另一只老钟笑着说:“不用怕,你只需一秒钟摆一下,每一秒坚持下来就可以了。” 小钟高兴了,想着:一秒钟摆一下好像并不难啊,试试看吧。果然,很轻松地就摆了一下。 不知不觉一年过去了,小钟已经摆了525600下! A little pig, a sheep and a head of cows, was held in the same corral. Once, the shepherd caught little pig, it loud screaming, fiercely resist. Sheep and cows hate its howling, then say: he often catch us, we are not at. The pig to answer a way: catch you and catch me completely different things, he catch you, just to your hair and milk, but who caught me, but to my life! 一只小猪、一只绵羊和一头乳牛,被关在同一个畜栏里。有一次,牧人捉住小猪,它大声号叫,猛烈地抗拒。绵羊和乳牛讨厌它的号叫,便说:他常常捉我们,我们并不大呼小叫。小猪听了回答道:捉你们和捉我完全是两回事,他捉你们,只是要你们的毛和乳汁,但是捉住我,却是要我的命呢! France a remote town, reportedly has a special predictions springs of water, often appear signs, can cure all sorts of illnesses. One day, a walks with a cane, little legs of veterans, a lame lame walk through the town of road, next to the town with the sympathy to kiss said: poor guy, will he ask god for have a leg? This sentence is the army soldiers heard, he turned around and said to them, I'm not going to ask god has a new leg, but to ask him to help me, that I don't have a leg, also know how to make a living. 法国一个偏僻的小镇,据传有一个特别灵验的水泉,常会出现神迹,可以医治各种疾病。有一天,一个拄着拐杖,少了一条腿的退伍军人,一跛一跛的走过镇上的马路,旁边的镇民带着同情的回吻说:可怜的家伙,难道他要向上帝祈求再有一条腿吗??这一句话被退伍的军人听到了,他转过身对他们说:我不是要向上帝祈求有一条新的腿,而是要祈求他帮助我,叫我没有一条腿后,也知道如何过日子。 A old man in the fishing by the river, a child walk through to see his fishing, the old man skilled, so before long it caught a full basket of fish, the old man saw a child is very lovely, to put the whole basket fish gave him, children shook his head, the old man amazing asked: why don't you? The little boy replied: I want you to the hands of the rod. The old man asked: do you want to fishing pole? The child said: this basket fish before long it finished eat, if I have the rod and I also can catch, lifetime could eat. 有个老人在河边钓鱼,一个小孩走过去看他钓鱼,老人技巧纯熟,所以没多久就钓上了满篓的鱼,老人见小孩很可爱,要把整篓的鱼送给他,小孩摇摇头,老人惊异的问道:你为何不要?小孩回答:我想要你手中的钓竿。老人问:你要钓竿做什么?小孩说:这篓鱼没多久就吃完了,要是我有钓竿,我就可以自己钓,一辈子也吃不完。
其它4条答案
附近的朋友等待您的帮助
包打听手机版~
火速扫描&贴身顾问,随时解答!英语小故事50字带翻译
【网络综合 - 少儿英语】★以下是无忧考网少儿英语频道为大家整理的《英语小故事50字带翻译》,供大家参考。We had just moved into a new school district, when brother was invited to a surprise birthday party. He didn’t want to go, however, because he couldn’t recall ever meeting the birthday boy.我们刚刚搬到一个新的学区,我哥哥就被邀请去参加一个惊喜生日聚会。他不想去,因为他无论如何也想不起曾见过那个过生日的男孩。“Ridiculous!” said my mother. “If he didn’t know you, his mother wouldn’t have invited you.” And with that she packed him off to have a good time.“莫名其妙!”妈妈说:“如果他不认识你,他妈妈是不会来要邀请你的。”说着,妈妈就把他送出了门。When Dave came home, Mom wanted to know how it had gone.英语小故事大卫回到家后,妈妈很想知道聚会开得怎样。“Well,” he said glumly, “We got there and everyone his behind a couch. Then ,
when the boy came in, we all jumped up and yelled, ‘SURPISE’ And he pointed straight at me and shouted, ”Who is he?”“怎么说呢?”他无精打采地说:“我们到会后,大家都藏在一个沙发的后边,等到过生日的男孩一进屋,我们就跳起来喊:“给你一个惊喜哟!”这时,他朝直地指着我问:“他是谁?”咨询电话:400-600-7270
欢迎来到线话英语! 或
*您的姓名:
*您的邮箱:
*您的手机:
线话《私隐保护政策》
> 英语童话小故事3篇(带翻译)
英语童话小故事3篇(带翻译)
由教材提供
  多阅读一些英语童话小故事,会提高孩子的英语阅读能力而且对口语和词汇量的增加也有所帮助。以下给大家整理出来的3篇英语童话小故事 带翻译哦~
  第一篇:
  Long ago in a small, faraway village, there was a place known as the House of 1000 Mirrors. A small, happy little dog learned of this place and decided to visit. When he arrived, he hounced happily up the stairs to the doorway of the house. He looked through the doorway with his ears lifted high and his tail wagging as fast as it could. To his great surprise, he found himself staring at 1000 other happy little dogs with their tails wagging just as fast as his. He smiled a great smile, and was answered with 1000 great smiles just as warm and firendly. As he left the House, he thought to himself, &This is a wonderful place. I will come back and visit it often.&
  In this same village, another little dog, who was not quite as happy as the first one, decided to visit the house. He slowly climbed the stairs and hung his head low as he looked into the door. When he saw the 1000 unfriendly looking dogs staring back at him, he growled at them and was horrified to see 1000 little dogs growling back at him. As he left, he thought to himself, &That is a horrible place, and I will never go back there again.&
  All the faces in the world are mirrors. What kind of reflections do you see in the faces of the people you meet?
  很久以前的一个很远的小村庄里,有一个以&千镜屋&而著名的地方。一个乐观的小狗听说了这个地方并决定去参观。当来到这个地方,他蹦蹦跳欢恰快的上了台阶,来到房门口,他高高竖起耳朵,欢快地摇着尾巴,从门口往里张望,他惊奇地看到有1000只欢乐的小狗像他一样快的摇尾巴。他灿烂地微笑着,回报他的是1000张热情,友好的灿烂笑脸。离开时他心想:&这是一个精彩的地主,我一定要经常来参观。&
  在这个村里还有另一只想参观&千镜屋&的小狗,他不及第一只小狗乐观,他慢吞吞地爬上台阶,然后耷拉着脑袋往屋子里看。一看到有1000只小狗不友好地盯着他,他便开始冲他们狂吠,镜中的1000只小狗也冲着他狂吠,把他给吓坏了,他在离开时心想:&这是一个恐怖的地方,我再也不会来了。&
  世界上所有的脸都是镜子,在你所遇见的人的脸上你看到反射出来的是什么?
  第二篇:
  An old cock and a foxIt is evening.An old cock is sitting in a tree.A fox comes to the tree and looks up at the cock.&Hello,Mr Cock,I have good news for you,&says the fox.&Oh&says thecock,&What good news for me?&&All the animals are friends now.&says the fox.&Fine!&says the cock.&I'm very glad to know that.&Then he looks up、
  &Look!A dog ia coming this way.&&What?A dog?&says the fox.&Well....well,I must go now.Goodbye,Mr Cock!&&Wait,Mr Fox,Don't you like dogs?&Don't you like playing with the dog?Dogs are our friends now.&&But,...but they may not know the news yet.&Then he runs away.&I see,I see,&says the cock.He smiles and goes to sleep
  .翻译:一只老公鸡和一只狐狸是夜。一只老公鸡呆在树上。一只狐狸走向大树要拜访公鸡。&你好,公鸡先生,我有一个关于你的好消息。&狐狸说。&噢,&公鸡说,&是什么关于我的好消息?&&所有动物现在都是朋友了。&狐狸说。&好,&公鸡说,&我听到那非常高兴!&然后他看到了。
  &看,一只狗正在往这边来。&&什么?一只狗?&狐狸问。&好的好的,现在我该走了,再见,公鸡先生!&&等等,狐狸先生,你难道不喜欢狗吗?难道你不喜欢和狗玩么?狗现在是我们的朋友。&&但是,但是它们现在可能还不知道。&然后他跑走了。&我知道了,我知道了,&公鸡说。他微笑着然后去睡觉了。
  第三篇:
  风和太阳(The Wind And The Sun)
  One day the wind said to the sun, &Look at that man walking along the road. I can get his cloak off more quickly than you can.& (有一天风跟太阳说: &看看那个沿着路上走的人.我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来.)
  &We will see about that,& said the sun. &I will let you try first.& (&我们等着看吧,&太阳说, &我让你先试.)
  So the wind tried to make the man take off his cloak. He blew and blew, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around himself. (因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来.他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧.)
  &I give up,& said the wind at last. &I cannot get his cloak off.& Then the sun tried. He shone as hard as he could. The man soon became hot and took off his cloak. (&我放弃了,&风最后说, &我无法让他把披风脱下来.&然后由太阳试试看.他尽可能地晒他.不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了.)
推荐阅读:
交换友链QQ:
| 私隐政策
全国客服电话:400-600-7270
线话私隐保护
  线话英语尊重每一位用户的隐私权。您在本网站所提供的个人资料我们会进行严格的管理及保护,防止造成丢失、被盗用或遭窜改。未经您本人同意,本站绝不会将您所提供的个人资料转作其它用途,更不会提供给第三方,也不会将您为参与本网站之特定活动所提供的资料利用于其它目的。找5篇英语【英语短文带翻译】的小短文(40字左右),要翻译的 ,内容是6年级所学的
时间: 来源: 编辑:leitiefeng
我想问一下:找5篇英语【英语短文带翻译】的小短文(40字左右),要翻译的 ,内容是6年级所学的
本文关键字:英语小短文50字带翻译,英语短文带翻译,英语短文,20篇英语小短文带翻译,英语小短文带翻译40字,英语小短文加翻译,英语演讲短文,英语幽默小短文带翻译,英语感人小短文带翻译,英语小故事短文带翻译,。
编辑整理答案1:No.1
I Must Go Home
Three men were discussing at a bar about coincidences. The first man said “My wife was reading A Tale Of Two Cities and she gave a birth to twins.”
“That’s funny.” The second man remarked,“My wife was readi-
ng Three Musketeers and she gave birth to triplets!”
The third man shouted, “Good God,I have to rush home!”
When asked and what the problem was,he exclaimed, “When I left,my wife was reading Ail Baba and the Forty Thieves!!!”
The 2008 Olympics have been hold successfully.We are all excited about it because it's the first time for China and all Chinese to hold the Olympic games. Our great country has made a lot of preparations for the games since 2001.We students have planted many trees to make the environment more and more beautiful.What's more,all Chiness people are glad to welcome the friends from all over the world.We are sure Chinese athletes will try their best to show we Chinese is strong!Now all Chinese people are ready.We want to say to Everyone : "Welcome to China!We are ready!" Let's wish the 2008 Olympics seccessful!
3. Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies. The nurse comes up to the first man and says, "Congratulations, you got twins." The man said "How strange, I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins." After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and says, "Congratulations, you got triplets." Man was like "Hmmm, strange I worked as a director for the "3 musketeers." Finally, the nurse comes up to the third man and says "Congratulations, you got twins x2." Man is happy and says, "Ironic, I work for the hotel "4 Seasons." All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and banging his head on the wall. They asked him what's wrong and he answered, "What's wrong? I work for 7up"!
That must be the story of innumerable couples,and the pattern of lifeof life it offers has a homely grace.It reminds you of a placid rivulet,meandering smoohtly through green pastures and shaded by pleasant trees,till at last it fallbut the sea is so calm,so silent,so infifferent,that you are troubled suddently by a vague uneasiness.Perhaps it is only by a kink in my nature,strong in me even in those days,that i felt in such an existence,the share of the great majority,something amiss.I recognized its social value.I saw its ordered happiness,but a fever in my blood asked for a wilder course.There seemed to me something alarming in such easy delights.In my heart was desire to live more dangerously.I was not unprepared for jagged rocks and treacherous,shoals it I could only have change-change and the exicitement of unforeseen
编辑整理答案2:1 . WHY SHOULD WE STUDY ENGLISH 为什么我们要学英文
If you want to ask me why we should study English, my answer will be simple and clear. Now let me enumerate the reasons one by one in the following.
In the first place, English has become an international language. If you know English, you van make a trip round the world without being misunderstood. In the second place, most valuable books, newspapers and magazines are written in English. If you wish (hope) to get knowledge, you must learn English.如果你要问我们为什么我们要学英文。我的答复很简单明了。现在让我来把我的理由一一列举在下面:
英文已成为一种国际语言。如果你通晓它,你可以环游世界不会被人误解。
大多数有价值的书籍,报纸和杂志都是用英文写的。如果你希望获得知识,你必须学习英文。
2 .HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY 诚为上策
There is an English proverb which says (saying) “Honesty is the best policy.” It signifies the importance of honesty.
What are the benefits of honesty? If you are honest to others, they will be honest to you in return. When you are sad, they will comfort you. When you are in trouble, they will help you.
There is no enumerating the evils of dishonesty here. In a word, a dishonest man will be looked down upon by others and (be) regarded as a public enemy.
英国有一句谚语说“诚为上策”。它说明了诚的重要性。
诚的益处是什么?如果你对他人诚实,他们也会对你诚实作为报答。当你忧悉的时候,他们会安慰你。当你是处在困难中的时候,他们会帮助你。
无法在这里数述不诚实的害处。一言以蔽之,一个不诚实的人会被人看轻的而且被看作为一个公敌。
3 .HOW EXERCISE HELPS 运动的利益
If our bodies are not strong, our spirit to do things will certainly be quite dull. And at the same time, we are lack of energy (ies) to study. Diseases will only attack the weak, but not the strong.
Why are our bodies not strong? Because we do not pay attention to exercise. For this reason, we students must often take different kinds (sorts) of exercise in the gym. Exercise helps us (to) strengthen our bodies and avoid disease. It also teaches us cooperation, for most exercise is played by team.
如果我们的身体不强壮,我们做事的精神一定会十分迟钝。而且同时,我们也缺少足够的精力来读书。疾病只为侵击体弱的人而不是强壮的人。
为什么我们的身体会不强壮呢?因为我们不注意运动。基于此种理由,我们学生必须时常在运动场做不同种类的运动。
运动帮助我们强壮身体并避免疾病。它也教我们合作,因为大多数的运动都是团体游玩的。
4 .THE BENEFITS OF TRAVELING 旅行的益处
I am always interested in traveling. My reasons are quite (extremely) simple and clear. If anybody is not satisfied with my viewpoint(s), I shall be greatly surprised at his ways of thinking.
In the first place, traveling increases our knowledge. Only by traveling can we see (因为用(only)开头,主动词须颠倒)things outside our home town.
In the second place, traveling is good to our health. While we are traveling, we usually exercise our bodies.
In conclusion, I earnestly hope that everybody must seize (grasp at) the opportunity of traveling.
我对旅行终是感觉有趣。我的理由非常简单时了。如果任何人对我的观点不满意的话,我将对他的想法会大大吃惊。
旅行增加我们的知识。只有藉旅行我们可以看到我们故乡以外的东西。
旅行对我们的健康有益。当我们旅行的时候,我们通常运动我们的身体。
5 .HOW TO BE A GOOD CITIZEN 如何做一个好公民
My aim is to become a good citizen so as to be able to render service to the (my) country. However, to become a good citizen is not an easy thing. He has many duties to fulfill.
The first duty of a good citizen is to love his country. He is to (must) be ready to sacrifice even his own life for the country.
His second duty is to obey the law and help the government (to) maintain order. If everybody can do so, the country will be rich and strong (powerful).
我的志向是做一个好公民以便能给国家效力。然而,做一个好公民不是一件容易的事情。他有许多责任要尽。
一个好公民第一件责任是爱他的国家。他须准备为国家牺牲自己的生命。
他第二件责任是服从法律并且帮助政府维持治安。如果人人都能这样做的话,国家必定富强。
编辑整理答案3:1我必须回家
搜E搜推荐文章

我要回帖

更多关于 英语哲理故事带翻译 的文章

随机推荐