2014事业单位考题人大附中初三十月月考题

2014年5月海淀区英语二模试题阅读理解解读(人大附中 谭老师)_中华文本库
第1页/共5页
文本预览:
阅读理解 A Dear Grandma, It was nice seeing you at Christmas. You looked so happy! After losing two grandparents within the past year, I have taken some time to reflect on what is most important. I want to let you know what a positive influence you have been on me. I am the person I am because of you. 56. After losing two grandparents, the author began to ________. A. realize her grandma’s influence on her B. become a person like her grandma C. write to her grandma regularly D. like her grandma very much I remember being on your farm a lot when I was younger. I remember the projects you planned for us. We painted rocks to represent our family members. We made doll clothes out of colorful socks. We made many “playhouses” in the woods. We learned that if you left a bucket of soybeans in the rain, you would soon have a bucket of growing beans. We learned that if we helped pick the strawberries in the
morning, we’d have them on our ice cream in the afternoon(A. make strawberry ice cream ). We learned that some plants have funny names, like the elephant ear plant(B. name different funny plants). We learned that you could make do with what you had. We learned that making things out of paper and cardboard was more fun than what came inside the packaging. We learned it was OK to get dirty, but Grandma would wash us up before Mom came. You once made models of everyone’s houses, which made me want to be an architect. Another time, you made quilts for all of the grandkids. I still use mine every night. The edge has worn out. But you taught me how to fix it. 57. On her grandma’s farm, Kelly learned to ________. A. make strawberry ice cream B. name different funny plants C. mend the worn-out edge of her quilt D. use cupboards to make models of houses I love and respect you. You are always patient, with a quiet determination. 59. Kelly wrote this letter mainly to ________. A. send her grandma best wishes for Christmas B. show love and respect for her grandma
C. recall her happy life on the farm D. ask her grandma for help Grandma, thank you for everything you have taught me. I hope that I am able to pass on all these memories and skills to my children and grandchildren. Love always, Kelly 58. Kelly’s grandma ________. A. was willing to help others B. was skilled in making things C. wanted Kelly to be an architect D. disliked the kids’ bad behaviors B On a February day during an unusually mild winter, I found myself missing the snowy beauty. I enjoyed the feeling that comes from watching snow fall gently from heaven while I’m cosy inside with a good fire burning in the stove. 60. The author missed a snowy winter because snow could
________. A. prevent forest fires B. boom his business C. promise an early spring D. bring him a good feeling But there were more serious concerns, like the lack of rainfall making our woods more accessible to summer forest fires. Local ski fields and hotels, all dependent on a snowy season, felt sorry for
第1页/共5页
寻找更多 ""资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
高考知识点
北京课改版(,)七年级(,)八年级(,)九年级(,)六年级(,)七年级(,)八年级(,)九年级(,)
中考知识点
[自主命题]
[统一命题]
您可以用合作网站账号登录学科网
&& 资料信息
摘要:文档属性:549K doc | 适用地区:,
审核站长: [] []
时间: 17:08:00 上传 |
19:59:00 审核
统计:日()
周() 月() 总()
消费:扣点数:2.00 点
互动:[] []
评分:[] 共有0人评价
标签:试题,数学,三十,月考,附中
套卷:暂无
专辑:暂无
用于QQ、MSN等聊天平台,直接粘贴发送
用于嵌入到各种BBS论坛或者签名中
HTML代码:
用于粘贴到网站、微博或者博客里面
资料评价 下载地址 相关下载
1、如果发现下载的资料有质量问题,请投诉该资料。您的投诉经核实如情况属实,会补偿您下载此资料而需要的点数 (本网慎重提示您,如果诬告受到的处罚会很重)。
2、下载资料前请注意看资料页面中的下载等级、需要储值、需要点数,并检查您是否有相应的权限以及足够的储值与点数以正常的下载到资料。同时注意看资料页面中的其它信息以及会员对此资料的评论,以在下载前对资料有个初步的了解,资料下载遇到的问题可以参阅[客服中心]。
3、每个资料提供有多个地址供下载,可以点击不同的地址下载,不会重复扣除点数。如果发现不能下载,请临时关闭防火墙,特别是诺顿防火墙,再进行下载。若依然不能下载请通过页面的[投诉该资料]或者发表评论来进行反映。
4、本网大部分资源来源于会员上传,如有侵犯版权,请和本网联系,本网将在三个工作日内改正。
5、未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资料;如引用,请注明来自本站。
6、如果没有找到所需要的资料,请到本网论坛[]里提出,本网会尽力满足您的要求。
下载权限: 普通/高级用户(扣2.00普通点)&网校通用户(免费)&普通用户()
提示:本自然月内重复下载不再扣除
普通下载通道
高级会员通道
网校通专属通道
该用户其他资料
当前无匹配记录!
[] 河北省滦南县青坨营镇初级中.[] 湖南省蓝山县第一中学初中数.[] 宁夏银川市唐徕回民中学2014-.[] 江苏省东海县晶都双语学校新.[] 吉林省东北师范大学附属中学2.[] 吉林省东北师范大学附属中学2.
谁下载了这份试卷
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
Copyright© Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
京ICP证080135号文档贡献者
本店资源有部分来源于互联网,版权为原作者所有,本店紧为提供资源供大家分享,若喜欢该书籍请购买正版书籍。
下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2014人大附中高一第一学期考试题汇编
文档星级:
内容提示:2014人大附中高一第一学期考试题汇编