是的。。游戏里的。
那应该是这样。。。不了解游戏,不知道正确的^^
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译大神帮我翻译成英文吧_百度知道
求翻译大神帮我翻译成英文吧
本文就是以池州市贵池区社区为调查对象,探讨池州市社区的服务工作状况,通过对贵池区社区服务工作的调查、研究、总结、分析,找出工作中的不足之处,提炼工作中的有益经验。通过对贵池区社区服务活动的整体认知的前提下,结合该地区发展的自身特点,对活动中出现的问题对症下药,更好地配置社区的资源,提出意见,实现管理有序、服务完善、文明祥和的城市社区建设,保障池州社区居民充分享受基本服务,以期可以更好地促进池州社区和谐快速发展。
提问者采纳
This article is based on the survey of Guichi district, chizhou city community to explore community service work in chizhou city, through surveys of Guichi district community services, research, summarize, analyze, identify deficiencies in work and refine useful experience in the work. Guichi district community service activities through the whole premise of cognitive, in conjunction with the development of its own characteristics, on issues arising from the activities given the right medicine, better community resources, advice, management orderly and perfect service, civility and community construction in cities to guarantee full access to basic services among community residents in chizhou city, with a view to better promoting communal harmony and rapid development in chizhou city.
提问者评价
太太太太感谢你了 (鲜花)
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
This paper is taking Chizhou city Guichi district community as the investigation object, to investigate the status of community service in Chizhou City, through to the Guichi area community service work, study, summary, analysis of the investigation, to identify shortcomings in work, refine the useful experiences in the work. Through the overall cognition to the Guichi area community service activities under the development of the region, combined with its own characteristics, an antidote against the disease for the problems in the activity, put forward opinions better allocation of community resources, realize the city community construction, orderly management, perfect service, civilized and peaceful, security of community residents in Chizhou the full enjoyment of basic services, to better promote the harmonious and rapid development of Chizhou community in order to.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮我翻译一段英文 不要翻译器的_百度知道
求大神帮我翻译一段英文 不要翻译器的
I&#39Your boyfriend is so posh and his family found Ferrari,I&#39.But I do have somethin&#39, straight to V.I,when his stocks are on the rise you love to chase that pace.In the club, no Windows ,no Mac,s Facebook friends with G,that your boyfriend will never ever own,He uses Apple condoms and he&#39,no jet ,that your boyfriend will never ever own, straight to V? or his motherf**kin&#39,Put your hands down,locked on your sex appeal,locked on your sex appeal..,He uses Apple condoms and he&#39.No H pretty face, I'm waiting for a sign, no sM BLACK FROM THE WAIST DOWN .;t have nothing to steal, no yacht,when his stocks are on the rise you love to chase that pace.;ve got to grab your attention? I don&#39, baby,But will you really love me, no sweater with a knot, to IM BLACK FROM THE WAIST DOWN .A special baby.In the club, no p pretty face,But will you really love me.Your boyfriend is so posh and his family found Ft have nothing to steal.But I do have somethin&#39, no single family home.P no line, slide your hands,While you drink up expensive vodka.I&#39,no golf, I&#39,no tennis, no Droid, no Iphone,Do you prefer his Rolex,Do you prefer his Rm waiting for a sign.I, on the floor I want some more, no art or Mona Lisa!P special baby, No Porsche.No Gucci .I&#39? or his motherf**kin&#39, no money,While you drinve got to grab your attention, slide your hands (ahhhhhh) (bis).P no line? I don&#39.As Facebook friends with G, on the floor I want some more
提问者采纳
你男朋友是这么时髦? I don&#39, straight to V, on the floor I want some more?In the club,当他的股票上升的时候你喜欢追赶这速度Do you prefer his Rolex, baby, no steeds or fancy horse, 把你的手放下来slide your hands (ahhhhhh) (bis),在酒吧里我躺在地上, no single family home!Put your hands down.但你会真正爱我吗,没有钱.P no line, I've got to grab your attention.但你会真正爱我吗, no ps Facebook friends with G, no Iphone.I;M BLACK FROM THE WAIST DOWN .P no line,他脸书上的朋友有乔治阿玛尼when his stocks are on the rise you love to chase that pace,没有Windows系统.; special baby..I,没有IPhone, no sweater with a knot,他脸书上的朋友有乔治阿玛尼when his stocks are on the rise you love to chase that pace?我什么都没有No Gucci Your boyfriend is so posh and his family found Fs Facebook friends with G,还是他该死的帅哥脸!我下面是黑色的, no sking , no Droid, I&#39,还是他该死的帅哥脸,我会引起你的注意,那是当你喝光昂贵的伏特加,没有白金钻戒But I do have somethin&#39,当他的股票上升的时候你喜欢追赶这速度Do you prefer his Rolex.而你男朋友并没有I&#39,等待着一个信号While you drink up expensive vodka,没有快艇?In the club,那是当你喝光昂贵的伏特加,没有喷气机,没有保时捷.没有高尔夫,走进不用排队的VIP房时I'M BLACK FROM THE WAIST DOWN ;t have nothing to steal,没有安卓But I do have somethin&#39!, no Windows ,锁定你曼妙的身材But will you really love me,没有一个结的毛衣no golf,没有滑雪板.你男朋友永远不会拥有I&#39? or his motherf**kin&#39,locked on your sex appeal, no art or Mona Lisa? I don&#39,没有网球,他家创建了法拉利He uses Apple condoms and he&#39,飞去 Ibiza岛,没有古瓷,t have nothing to steal.Armani..你更喜欢他的劳力士表呢,他家创建了法拉利He uses Apple condoms and he&#39,没有大别墅no Mac,但我有一个特殊的东西that your boyfriend will never ever own,等待着一个信号While you drink up expensive vodka,他用苹果牌避孕套, on the floor I want some more, No Porsche,锁定你曼妙的身材But wilve got tom waiting for a sign,我会引起你的注意.,没有哈雷摩托, 把你的手放下来slide your hands!.Armani,走进不用排队的VIP房时I'm waiting for a sign,locked on your sex appeal? or his motherf**kin&#39.没有Mac系统, straight to V,他用苹果牌避孕套!我腰下面那块是黑色的, no yacht,没有艺术作品也没有蒙娜丽莎no tennis.你更喜欢他的劳力士表呢,但我有独特的东西that your boyfriend will never ever own?我什么都没有No Harley.滑下来Your boyfriend is so posh and his family found Ferrari,没有漂亮的马儿no jet , to I pretty face,在酒吧里我躺在地上,滑下来Put your hands down,你男朋友是这么时髦; special baby
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位大神能帮我翻译下2篇英语初三文章 不要百度翻译的 能不能人工翻译一下。。_百度知道
提问者采纳
第一篇:如何训练你的龙在2010年驯龙记的上映后,每个人都渴望有条自己的宠物龙。所有角色的回归也是自然而然的事。在新电影中,故事发生在5年后的博克岛,由于Hiccup的功劳,维京人和龙幸福的生活在一起。当Hiccup的小伙伴们忙着骑龙比赛时,他和夜煞正在开拓新世界(勘测周围的区域,看各个地方的风景)。在其中一次冒险途中,他们发现了一个神秘的冰窟,此时他意识到还有另一帮人想偷盗他们岛上的龙。但是他不会允许这样的事情发生,战争必不可免.....第二篇上海开通两条新的主题文化地铁
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
在2010年驯龙高手火遍大江南北后, 每个人都希望养一条宠物龙作为自己的宠物。所以当驯龙高手2重返银幕之刻我们并不感到惊奇。在新的电影中,故事发生在5年后的Berk岛上,那是因为Hiccup的努力而使得维京人与龙和谐相处的地方。当Astrid,Snotlout和其他维京小伙伴还在忙于驯龙的时候,Hiccup和他值得信任的无牙龙在探索新世界。在他们的一次冒险中,他们发现了一个隐秘的冰封洞穴并且Hiccup了解到这里有人试图偷走Berk岛岛民的龙。但是,Hiccup绝不会让这种事情发生。 翻译真的很累,就翻一篇吧,要认真学,不要老看翻译。还有, 这个居然是九年级的,真的好弱鸡
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 大神我养你txt下载 的文章

随机推荐