英语四级作文模板考研小作文用什么模板好?

当前位置: >>
考研英语小作文模板及范文
大作文 模板一:图画作文 This illustration depicts_________ Ving, with______________. Recently it has become common for people in many walks of life to_____________ It seems to me that the cartoonist is sending a message about _______,()
模板一:图画作文
This illustration depicts_________ Ving, with______________. Recently it has become common for people in many walks of life to_____________
It seems to me that the cartoonist is sending a message about _______,() which is ______________. He seems to be saying that_______________. In my opinion, ___________.
This simple picture is a wake up call for ______. Therefore, it is imperative for us to take drastic measures to put an end to _____________. One the one hand, we must _________________. It is clear that the drawer of the illustration is urging us to _________. On the other hand, ________________ Only in this way can we___________.
模板二:图表作文
The chart gives us an overall picture of the ____________. The first thing we notice is that_______________. This means that as __________, _________________.
We can see from the statistics given that _______________. After ving_________, the _____Ved+幅度+时间. The figures also tells us that_________________________. , we can see that ____________accounts for _______.
Judging from these figures, we can draw the conclusion that___________. The reason for this, as far as I am concerned is that_____________. / It is high time that we Ved
模板三:利弊型作文
Recently the issue of whether or not______ has been in the limelight and has aroused wide concern in the public. There are two major arguments that can be made for_________. For one thing, __________can bring ____ to_____________. For another, it is widely hold that people usually ____when ________________________________.
But we must not lose sight of the fact that there are also drawbacks to__________, among which are ____________. For instance, it can be __________to _____________. In addition, many people find it ________to _______________
When asked to __________, I tend to ____________. This is because I _______________. Furthermore, _______________________. Finally, ______________.
模板四:展望未来型
With the rapid advances of _____________ in recent years, ___has____________. However, _______ has________________, as____________. As a result, _____has ____________________.
The effects ___________ has produced on____________ can be boiled down to two major ones.
First , __________________. More importantly, ________________. Hence, I believe that we will see a ____________/ Nevertheless, I do not think we will see a ______
There are numerous reasons why ____, and I would like to explore a few of the most important ones here. The first is that the more_____, the more . In addition, we all agree that________________________
小作文(提供)
Dear_______,
I am. I feel bad to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make a complaint about_______.
The reason for my dissatisfaction is ______________. In the first place,_________________________. In addition, ____________________________. Under these circumstances, I find it ___ to ____________________________.
I appreciate it very much if you could_______________________, preferably __________, and I would like to have this matter settled by ______.
Thank you for your consideration and I will be looking forward to your reply.
Yours sincerely
Dear ______,
I am _________________________. I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me with information regarding_______.
First of all, what are _________________________________? Secondly, when will________________________________? Thirdly, is _________________?
I would also like to inquire _________________________________. Could you be so kind as to send me some relevant booklets on the above-mentioned aspects?
Thank you for you kindness, and your prompt attention to this letter will be highly appreciated.
Yours sincerely
Dear___________,
I am writing to formally request to___________
The reason for ______________is that______________________________(给出原因).I________, so I ___________________________________
I would also like to request ________________________. I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.
Thank you for your attention to these requests. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at____________. I look forward to a favorable reply.
Yours sincerely
Dear ___________,
I am truly sorry that_________________________.
The reason is that ______________________________________ Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Hope you can accept my apologies and understand my situation.
Yours sincerely
Dear ___________,
You have asked me for my advice with regard to _______, and I will try to make some conductive suggestions here.小编建议:
与 考研英语小作文模板及范文 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
薄养后祭(厚葬薄养)-作文地带供图,一位老奶奶在生前吃得非常简单,每顿饭只有一碗米饭...
包括大作文,小作文模板,各种类型的都已经囊括其中。 大作文 模板一:图画作文 This ...
2010年考研英语二作文预测范文十五篇 一、写作A节:预测:60%考书信、备忘录、报告;4...
关于网络恋爱的英语作文范文 英语作文.如何看待网恋
有关网恋的英语作文 网恋英语 有...
Directions:女大学生找工作困难的原因 考研作文预测:就业与女性平等-考研英语 Nowada...
英语作文建设节约型社会(conservation-oriented society),并提取其中的关键句型,活...经验内容仅供参考,如果您需解决具体问题(尤其法律、医学等领域),建议您详细咨询相关领域专业人士。
请扫描分享到朋友圈人人小组 - 考研英语作文:背模板不是最好的选择
考研英语作文:背模板不是最好的选择
作文分为两篇,总体分数所占比例也比四、六级考试多。不过不用担心,作文是最容易拿分,也是最容易复习的。
  首先,背模板并不是最好的选择。  因为阅卷老师对千篇一律的东西不会有好感。想象一下,如果你是阅卷老师,在批改考研英语作文时,看到一篇又一篇的类似文章,会给高分吗?如果你突然看到一篇不一样的,语句流利,表达清楚,正确使用了数个长句的经典句型,这样的文章会不会使你眼前一亮,精神一振呢?我们的目标就是要写出这样的文章。
  其实要写出这样的文章并不难,只要平时做一个细心人即可。  在做真题的时候,我们往往会发现,阅读的文章里有很多用词优美、表达很地道又不落俗套的句子。每当我看到这样的句子时,就把它抄录到一个专门的本子上,到考前两周,我已经整理出60多个这样的句子了。然后我将这些句子进行分类,主要分成三类:适合写在文章开头的、适合用来给文章结尾的和适合在中间阐述观点的。接着我在每一类中选出自己特别喜欢或者自己觉得比较好记忆的,按照自己想象的顺序写在纸上。这样,我的大作文框架就已经出来了。
  在完成&框架&之后。  我就找出前五年的真题来,按照题目要求的内容,填在我的&框架&之中。我发现用这个方法,每篇文章都可以较好地完成,最后我便把这个&框架&很熟练地背了下来,这样大作文就有了保障。  至于小作文,我认为只要按照正确的格式,把事情说清楚就好,毕竟说明文重视的不是文采而是表达。来源:
校园热点话题
全站热门话题
同类热门小组推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
请输入验证码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级作文模板 的文章

随机推荐