北京德威英国国际学校ardmore学校地址

Ardmore Residence / UNStudio - 谷德设计网
Ardmore Residence / UNStudio建筑 住宅建筑 塔楼 高层建筑 公寓 新加坡 开放底层框架 阳光阳台 荷兰 UNStudio
分享我们!
新生代住宅塔楼:新加坡雅茂园7号的雅茂公寓
旧评论系统的评论,欢迎使用上侧新评论系统 对不起,暂时没有内容!
gooood, the most popular and influential China online architecture, landscape,design & art magazine.
中国最受欢迎和有影响力的建筑,景观,设计,艺术在线杂志
版权所有:
京ICP备号 京公网安备60号10chrischris
gyuhalimgyuhalimgyu10
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
fabianna rocha was my foreign teacher in ardmore language school in berkeley. she impressed me a lot for she had added color to the dull routine of my visit to ardmore and strengthened my resolution of going to u.s. for further education.
we didn’t have a pleasant meet at the first time. indeed, she was the tester for my oral english at the first day i arrived in the u.s. tired and nervous, i faltered out my words to her questions and beat a hasty retreat with great embarrassment.
the second time i met her was on the football field, we happened to be in a team. ‘hey, charles!’, she cheered, as if she went into raptures for having me as a team member. ‘we are gonna win the match’ said her with great encouragement .i was greatly inspired and something subtle seemed to flow over my heart. we cooperated with untold tacit understanding and sure enough we won. our friendship had grown rapidly and unnoticeably. the light grew dim and we were on our way back, she asked me discreetly, ‘is it a little bit strange for women to play sports in china?’ i leaned to her side, seeing her awaiting for my answer eagerly, i said slowly but quite definitely, ‘never and ever’. a smile rose on her face and her eyes were flashing.
little by little, with further understanding of each other, our friendship became substantial. she let me know that classroom is not the only place to study, for we both were ready to have an informal chat on any subjects at any place. meanwhile, she gradually revised my thoughts of relationship between teachers and students. i was first in the belief that what cats are to mice, teachers are to students. the truth is, teachers and students can be intimate friends after class.
fabby didn’t like being called ‘teacher’, she herself didn’t call us ‘students’ as well. she always tried to make
in short, she’s what a competent teacher should be like in my mind.
i paid a visit to the golden gate bridge, the day before my departure, and the weather was bitterly cold. the bridge was even more magnificent on the spot. the summit of bridge was surrounded by thick fog as if a shy girl in veil. flabby w both of us weren’t bothered to say a word but enjoyed the last time together.
that evening, i received a postcard saying:
i’ve thoroughly enjoyed hav behind your calm demeanor is a brain that is constantly thinking. you have a knack for describing things and always strive to use the best words possible.your command of english vocabulary is better than many native speakers. i’ll be sad to see you go, best of luck, charles!&&&&&&&&& fabianna rocha
i just couldn’t resist the temptation, tears streaming down my face quietly. i made up my mind to go to uc berkeley for university.
whenever i feel like giving up, the scopes of memory of fabby come into mind and inspire me. the experience of being with fabby has too firmly embedded in my mind that i shall never forget.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
chancechance50
chancechancechancechancechance
chancechancechance
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
.&&& “betty!”
&&&& “betty?”
&&&& “where’s betty?”
what’s your dream university?”
washitown university
i dont know.
ok.sit down”