大神们,正在找工作,谁帮我个忙,将自我介绍翻译成英文的,万分感谢 英语!

大神们 帮我翻译个东西 帮忙翻译成英文 再次膜拜谢谢了_百度知道
大神们 帮我翻译个东西 帮忙翻译成英文 再次膜拜谢谢了
为了打造临沂国际商贸城,它的主要功能是依法确定出入境货物的性质、金融,我们现在就位于临沂港项目的施工现场,主要包括办公楼,在各级领导的关心支持下,临沂港于日投入规划建设。各位领导,自北向南的第一排和第二排建筑物分别是海关监管拼箱库2640平方米,将达到年出口50万标箱的操作业务能力,特殊监管仓库1008平方米、仓储。
各位领导。临沂港项目是临沂商城向国际化商贸城迈进的重要一步。该项目总占地213亩,宽52米,目的就是围绕临沂商城国际贸易业务开展配套服务,其中功能区168亩, 设计为8车道、市政府“强力推进商城国际化.6万平方米,带动服务业发展提升”的部署要求,它的主要功能是对进出口货物进行质量安全检查,在您的后方是临沂港的正门、报检。正门的左右两侧分别是海关办公楼和检验检疫办公楼、报关,查验后直接施封送往周边港口上船,面积均为3200平方米。下面由赵新萍总经理为各位领导介绍临沂港的其他情况,在我的右手边、保险等一系列服务,海关查验平台2450平方米、价值是否与货物申报单上填报的内容相符,再往南是检验检疫查验平台1950平方米、数量,地上建筑面积2,第四排是备用仓库。
第三排是停车区,建成后可以为客商提供全面的订舱、提箱、集装箱运输!欢迎莅临临沂港参观指导工作,对货物进行实际检查临沂港讲解词 尊敬的各位领导: 下午好、查验区以及拼装箱作业区。根据市委。再次感谢各位领导莅临指导工作!
提问者采纳
financeDistinguished leadership:Good afternoon, 2450 square meters of customs inspection platform, from the north to the south of the first and second rows of buildings are the customs supervision LCL library 2640 square meters, city hall &quot, area for inspection and assembled box operation area, value and cargo declaration information required to conform, 2012 put into plann and vigorously promote the city internationalization.Ladies and gentlemen, in your rear is the front gate of Linyi port, further south is the inspection and quarantine inspection platform 1950 square meters.The leaders. Operation ability.The third row is the parking area.Linyi port project is an important step forward to the international trade city of Linyi City, in order to build Linyi International Trade City.Thanks again for your visit and give guidance work of leadership, the annual export will reach 500000 TEUs, of which 168 mu of land area, the goods a reality check, customs clearance, its main function is to carry out the quality and safety inspection of the import and export of goods, leaders at all levels of care and support.The total project covers an area of 213 acres, on my right side, suitcase. Welcome to visit and guide the work of Linyi port, promote the service industry to promote the development of &quot, the purpose is to carry out the necessary services around Linyi City International Trade after the completion of business, warehousing, covering an area of 3200 deployment requirements, can provide a full range of booking, insurance and so on a series of services to customers, 52 meters wide, including office building, fourth rows are spare warehouse, 8 Lane design, Linyi harbor in June 1, its main function is to determine the nature of the entry and exit goods!, quantity, special supervision warehouse 1008 square meters, building area of 26000 square meters, the construction site is located in Linyi port project we now. Below by Zhao Xinping general manager for leaders to introduce other situation of Linyi port.Both sides of the front gate are the customs office and the inspection and quarantine office building, check directly after sealing to the peripheral port of embarkation, container transportation. According to municipal Party committee
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
你好,问下临沂的拼箱查验中心具体是在哪个地方建的?开始启用了没有?
你这要是200RMB估计有人帮你翻译。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译我叫XXX 今年21岁,来自北京,很荣幸能参加贵公司的面试,也感谢贵公司给我这个机会,我之前有过工作经验,最近的一次是在中国国家博物馆.我以实习生的身份任职宴会接待.为期六个月.在这期间接触了形形_百度作业帮
英语翻译我叫XXX 今年21岁,来自北京,很荣幸能参加贵公司的面试,也感谢贵公司给我这个机会,我之前有过工作经验,最近的一次是在中国国家博物馆.我以实习生的身份任职宴会接待.为期六个月.在这期间接触了形形色色的成功人士.在工作上能和不同性格的人融洽相处,并与同事建立深厚的友谊!我的优点是细心谨慎,我很希望能在贵公司工作.拜托翻译的口语化一点,我背不下来.别用翻译软件翻译啊,希望大家上点心.这次面试对我很重要.
Good (Morning,Afernoon.) ,My name is XX,I'm 21 years old,from Beijing.It's my pleasure to be here for the interview.Thanks for the opportunity .I had work experience before,the lattest one is to work in National Museum of China.I was a trainee working as Banquet Reception for 6 months which enabled me to Contact with all sorts of successful people.I can get along well with people of different personalities during work,and also to build strong friendship with colleagues.I think I'm very careful and cautious,and I am hoping to have the opportunity to work in your company.Thanks for you time.
Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen, I came from Beijing, my name is XXX and I am 21 years old.
I thank all of you greatly for giving me a chance to be interviewed and I feel honored to be talking to ...
Good day,my name is xxx, I am twenty one years old, and I am from Beijing. It's my pleasure to be here for the interview, and I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.I have had s...
hello everyone. my name is XXX. I am twenty years old from Beijing. It's a great honor to attend the interview of your company. I really appreciate that your company can give me such chance. I have wo...
Everybody is good, I call XXX, this year 21 years old, from Beijing, very honored to participate in the interview of your company, thank you for giving me this opportunity, I have work experience befo...
Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen,My name is XX, I'm 21 years old, from Beijing.it"s an honour too have this opportunity for the interview.I have some work experence. In the past half year,I worked i...英语翻译在我看来,首先要让员工有一个个很好的工作环境,例如:干净,交通便利等.其次就是薪水问题,金钱不是万能的,但是没有钱是万万不能的,如果你发的薪水还不够员工生活的,别人为什么要努力的工作.还有就_百度作业帮
英语翻译在我看来,首先要让员工有一个个很好的工作环境,例如:干净,交通便利等.其次就是薪水问题,金钱不是万能的,但是没有钱是万万不能的,如果你发的薪水还不够员工生活的,别人为什么要努力的工作.还有就是要让员工有一个可以上升的空间,这样他们才能更加努力的工作,得到提升,得到认可.
To my opinion,the first thing is to provide an good working environment,such as clean and with convenient transportation.Then is the compensation issue,money is not everything,but no money is nothing.If the salary you paid is not sufficient to support the lives of employees,for what reason they work hard.Finally,the career path shall be provided to employees.Thus,they will work even harder and to be recognized and promoted.
这么少的分分,不值啊
In my opinion, first to give employees a good working environment, such as clean, convenient transportation and so on. Second is the question of salary, money is not a panacea, but no money is absolut...
It seems to me, first of all, to give employees a good working environment, such as clean and convenient. Second is the question of salary, money is not a panacea, but no money is absolutely indispens...
from my point of view, first of all, a good working environment is a must. For example, It has to be hygenic and convenient.Then it is the salary. Money is not all but a very important part of a ...帮忙翻译英语帮忙将下面的话翻译成英文, 万分着急, 谢谢!今天是我在PPC工作的最后一天, 两年以来, 在这里我学到了很多;回首昔日, 我非常感谢王先生能给我一个机会让我进入PPC这个大家庭,感谢广州的同事及上海_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译英语帮忙将下面的话翻译成英文, 万分着急, 谢谢!今天是我在PPC工作的最后一天, 两年以来, 在这里我学到了很多;回首昔日, 我非常感谢王先生能给我一个机会让我进入PPC这个大家庭,感谢广州的同事及上海各部门的同事在工作上对我的帮忙与支持!尤其特别感谢李小姐的提拔及教导!能与你们一起工作是我的荣幸, 希望你们的明天会更加的美好, 前途一片光明! 祝PPC越来越繁荣!希望能保持联系!
Today is my last day at PPC.During the two years of being here,I have learned a lot.Looking back,I've been grateful for Mr.Wang to give me the opportunity to join the family of PPC.I am appreciative to all the support and help offered by the colleagues from Guangzhou and various departments in Shanghai.I especially want to thank Miss Li for her recognition and mentoring.It has been a great honor working with all of you.I wish you a better tomorrow and a beautiful future to come,I wish PPC better business and more profit.Keep in touch!
Today is my last at PPC,and I'v learned a lot in the past two years.I am so grateful that Mr.Wang offered me such a great opportunity to be a part of PPC.And I appreciate the cooperation and supp...
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 万分感谢 的文章

随机推荐