英语能随便说随便写随便听是为什麼猫都叫不来水平

写一个英语的简历 随便写简单点就好 重要的是格式正确
写一个英语的简历 随便写简单点就好 重要的是格式正确
如题,写一个英语的 随便写简单点就好 重要的是格式正确
英文(总监)DIRECTOROFHUMANRESOURCESSandyBin15/F,TOWER2,BRIGHTCHINA,BUILDING,BEIJING.OBJECTIVEAcareerinPersonnelManagement/Administration.PROFESSIONALEXPERIENCETENNESSEEPAROLEBOARD,Memphis,TN1991-PresentDirectorofHumanResourcesandStaffDevelopmentDevelopandimplementpolicy.Provideleadershipintheareasofpersonnel,payroll,laborrelations,training,andaffirmativeaction.Administerpersonnel/payrollsystemtomeetmanagementandemployeeneeds.Consultwithchairmen,ExecutiveDirector,managerialstaff,andsupervisorstoensurepolicycompliancewithapplicablestatutes,rules,andregulations.AdvanceagencyAffirmativeactionplan.Determineappropriategrievanceproceduresresolvelabordisputes.Actasliaisonforregulatoryagencies:EOHS,OER,DPA,StateOfficeofA.A.,andPERA.Maintainstafftrainingprogram.InterfacewithLegalstaffindealingwithprogressivedisciplineandgrievances.WILMONTINSURANCECO.,Nashville,TNDirectorofHumanResourcesMaintainedsmoothwork-supervisedclaimperformedclaimpaymentinternalcoordinatedactivitywithreinsurancecarriers.Hired/terminated,trained,oversaw,anddelegatedpersonnel.Determinedtechnicaldecisionsandpayments.Responsibleforcomputermaintenance(IBMSeriesI)andupdatingpersonnelfilestoensurecompliancewithstate/localregulationspertainingtoholidays,vacations,etc.CentralPersonnelOfficerCoordinatedstatewidereclassificationorganizedquestionnaires,individualinterviewsanddeskaudits.Evaluated/analyzedstudyrewrotejobpreparedstudypackageforlegislativeapproval.Establishedrelatedmanagerialfiles.Dealtwithdiversepersonnel-relatedprojects.EDUCATIONMilliganCollege,TNCourseworkinPersonnelManagementandHumanResources,1990-PresentTennesseeWeslevanCollege,Nashville,TNB.A.Degree,Management,1980Actionverbsgivejobdescriptionspunch.Continuingeducationindicatescandidate\songoingcommitmenttohis/hercareer. 请楼主参考利用。
本来可以复制一篇许国庆先生讲发如何写英文的文章过来,但百度知道提示:回答或评论字数超过限制。 内容选自《中国日报》官方,是根据许国庆老师在一次会上的讲座整理而成。虽然文章篇幅过长,但是对学习写英文简历还是非常有帮助。一份高质量的英文简历,起码要花30多个小时,这当中包括3次以上的大改及多于10次的小改。认真阅读此文将会为你的职场发展锦上添花,文章原文见参考资料:
本来可以复制一篇许国庆先生讲发如何写英文的文章过来,但百度知道提示:回答或评论字数超过限制。 内容选自《中国日报》官方,是根据许国庆老师在一次会上的讲座整理而成。虽然文章篇幅过长,但是对学习写英文简历还是非常有帮助。一份高质量的英文简历,起码要花30多个小时,这当中包括3次以上的大改及多于10次的小改。认真阅读此文将会为你的职场发展锦上添花,文章原文见参考资料:
英文(总监)DIRECTOROFHUMANRESOURCESSandyBin15/F,TOWER2,BRIGHTCHINA,BUILDING,BEIJING.OBJECTIVEAcareerinPersonnelManagement/Administration.PROFESSIONALEXPERIENCETENNESSEEPAROLEBOARD,Memphis,TN1991-PresentDirectorofHumanResourcesandStaffDevelopmentDevelopandimplementpolicy.Provideleadershipintheareasofpersonnel,payroll,laborrelations,training,andaffirmativeaction.Administerpersonnel/payrollsystemtomeetmanagementandemployeeneeds.Consultwithchairmen,ExecutiveDirector,managerialstaff,andsupervisorstoensurepolicycompliancewithapplicablestatutes,rules,andregulations.AdvanceagencyAffirmativeactionplan.Determineappropriategrievanceproceduresresolvelabordisputes.Actasliaisonforregulatoryagencies:EOHS,OER,DPA,StateOfficeofA.A.,andPERA.Maintainstafftrainingprogram.InterfacewithLegalstaffindealingwithprogressivedisciplineandgrievances.WILMONTINSURANCECO.,Nashville,TNDirectorofHumanResourcesMaintainedsmoothwork-supervisedclaimperformedclaimpaymentinternalcoordinatedactivitywithreinsurancecarriers.Hired/terminated,trained,oversaw,anddelegatedpersonnel.Determinedtechnicaldecisionsandpayments.Responsibleforcomputermaintenance(IBMSeriesI)andupdatingpersonnelfilestoensurecompliancewithstate/localregulationspertainingtoholidays,vacations,etc.CentralPersonnelOfficerCoordinatedstatewidereclassificationorganizedquestionnaires,individualinterviewsanddeskaudits.Evaluated/analyzedstudyrewrotejobpreparedstudypackageforlegislativeapproval.Establishedrelatedmanagerialfiles.Dealtwithdiversepersonnel-relatedprojects.EDUCATIONMilliganCollege,TNCourseworkinPersonnelManagementandHumanResources,1990-PresentTennesseeWeslevanCollege,Nashville,TNB.A.Degree,Management,1980Actionverbsgivejobdescriptionspunch.Continuingeducationindicatescandidate\songoingcommitmenttohis/hercareer. 请楼主参考利用。谁口以帮我写一份英语自我介绍,随便写名字用xxx就可以,语法要正确,谢谢,拜托拜托_百度知道
谁口以帮我写一份英语自我介绍,随便写名字用xxx就可以,语法要正确,谢谢,拜托拜托
提问者采纳
写完,不采我写什么
多少词?的
150,200左右
我嘞个去。那等会我
名字自己填写吧
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Hello ,everybody.My name's ***,I'm from ***.It's really a fantacy place,people there are very friendly and helpful.There're also some places of interests in my hometown,I love it and hope that you can visite it someday.I was graduated from ** School/University,it's also a nice school.There're 3 people in my family,you know,my parents and I.We love each other and live a happy life.I usually play ballgames in my spare time,and I think I'm good at basketball.My dream is to play a basketball game with my idol--Kobe one day. :) So,you see,I'm really an easygoing guy.That's all,thank you.
Hi.my name is mary.I am from china,I am fourteen years old.I like English very much.I like play the piano,I think it is interesting.And I have a good family . My mom ,my dad,my brother and me .my mom is a teacher,then my dad,too.This is me.What about you?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁随便说,随便写
下雨了,不知为什么,希望不要停.......
晚上下班去超市买回了一大堆油盐酱醋.........
开始认真的过我在北京的日子,当个标准宅女.........
回家煮饺子,现在吃顿饺子就能让我感觉很幸福...........
又是一个人拎着很沉的袋子,闷热夏天,我烦闷的心情..........
如果最觉得需要一个男人的时候,就是从超市出来的路上..........
可毕竟还是不去的时候多..........
越来越能吃了,煮了一袋,不自觉的都吃了..........
都吃了不可怕,可怕的是感觉不到胃里有东西..........
不知道怎么了,5.1之后特别能吃,吃饭总跟没吃一样............
昨晚吃了二个驴肉火烧,若干个串和鸡翅,店老板直看我.........
感觉小肚子上的肉越积越多,这几天做仰卧起坐一个都起不来..........
这次不太对,我知道,我知道我不自觉得把一些情绪转移到了吃上...........
可该怎么办呢,就是想不停的吃东西,要么听音乐,这样心情就会好点...........
其实没什么开心的,也没什么不开心的,生活每日重复的继续,复重的上演...........
白天工作,加班,晚上参加聚会,吃饭,唱歌,喝酒,交友论坛,转身,再离开..........
然后发现,其实并不是真的想认识什么人,交什么朋友,并不想见那些人,说什么话..........
或许只是想忙一点,让周围的喧哗分散注意力,不要给自己机会像第一次一样............
这样的结果却让寂寞更深,更空虚..........
感觉内心一个很大很大的地方空了..........
越来越依赖博客,越来越想远离人..........
不管吃进去多少东西,都不能满足胃,更不能填补心..........
可还在不停的坚持,努力的鼓励自己,做着自我救赎..........
一直走一直走,我能一直这样走下去吗?
是的,我得告诉自己,我能........
又想接头发了.........
盼望十一..........
想去凤凰,那个连广告词都美的动人的地方:我在这里等了你千年........
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。英语作文 拜托!!大家随便写几句也行_百度知道