评价文档:
3页免费6页免费71页免费19页免费196页2下载券 3页2下载券4页1下载券5页免费5页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢1159页免费489页免费4页免费17页免费5页免费
Unit 八年级英语1 How often do you exercise|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
初二全科目课件教案习题汇总
你可能喜欢We are going to spend the Spring Festival inGuangzhou,()live my grandparents and some relatives_百度知道
We are going to spend the Spring Festival inGuangzhou,()live my grandparents and some relatives
we are going to spend the spring festival in Guangzhou, __live my grandparents and some relatives.A which B that C who D where 答案是A 还是D 为什么? 为什么这句话是倒装句怎么判断
提问者采纳
D应为翻译国来亲戚和外公应放在live前,很明显到装了,此处缺地点状语。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Din which=where 从句的正常语序是,my grandparents and some relatives live in Guangzhou,现在状语从句把live提前,是所以倒装句
spring的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
新时代研究生综合英语课本的1单元到9单元课文的翻译
下载积分:1000
内容提示:unit 1
avoid the top ten reasons people fail
take time to do get sb. down make the best of chronic failure corporate america corporate life work one‘s way up new american library jaws grand opening an honest mistake out of whack
put stock in workers‘ compensation agoraphobia blind spot achilles‘ heel people skills relate to sb. office politics social intelligence put up a front wait out
come one‘s way go the extra mile put/lay sth. on the line fail forward for goodness‘ sake calvin and hobbes comic thrive on have/throw a fit rut cut corners pay off pay one‘s dues
william harvey
follow through common denominator
work on sth.
intelligence report
business @ the speed of thought
rolls-royce plc go through hell shoot for john c. maxwell goethe‘s couplet (5)
stock (n.), to put stock in, to take stock in, to take stock of
to take (or put) stock in something is an american idiom meaning ―to believe in, to accept (perhaps to th
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 01:42:38|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:新时代研究生综合英语课本的1单元到9单元课文的翻译.PPT
官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 too young too simple 的文章

随机推荐