有好评。哪一个美国英语沟通高手高手帮一个忙!!!

求英语高手帮我把下面的话翻译成英文,谢谢,给好评。“也许你一直都不知道,其实我对你是一见钟情,刚开_百度知道
求英语高手帮我把下面的话翻译成英文,谢谢,给好评。“也许你一直都不知道,其实我对你是一见钟情,刚开
求英语高手帮我面翻译英文谢谢给评许直都知道其实我见钟情刚始我知道随着间推移我才知道我直着我求定要我起默默付我
提问者采纳
Maybe you don't know all the time, in fact, I fell in love with you at the first sight, at first I don't know if this is love, but with the passage of time, I just know I always love you, I will not ask you must with me, just silently pay for you, good for you, I love you!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Maybe you do not know, in fact I was love at the first sight of you, I do not know if this is love, but with the passage of time, I only know that I love you, I'm not asking you to be with me, so quietly pay for you, for you, I love you!&希望帮谢谢
Maybe you never know, in fact I love you at first sight, At the beginning I do not know if this is love, but as time goes on, I know I've been in love with you, I beg you do not have to be with me, just pay what is good for you in silence.I love you! &
Maybe you always don't know, I fell in love with you at the first sight. In the beginning, I had no concept of this love, but with time going by, I am aware that I have been in love with you. I can't ask you to be with me firmly, but I just want to be good to you whenever you need me. I love you indeed!
路人翻译得真好,我都感动了。
你也太没眼光了……宁愿要电脑翻译的也不要别人精心翻译的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有好评。哪一个英语高手帮一个忙_百度知道
提问者采纳
1.page 2.future 3.environment 4.world 5.space
7.already 8.believe 9.holiday 10.pollution11.dangerous 12.factories13.disagree14.impossible
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你是问第几题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有好评。哪一个英语高手帮一个忙1!!!!!!!?_百度知道
提问者采纳
/....的答案 /
go on the internet / such as/There are /Fifty percents
exercise/to
doing exercise歪着头看着真累 求采纳。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
上带下依次是:做运动不再............的答案go surfingsuch asBelowing arefifty percent of the students exercise I think the best way to relax is doing exercises
亲,看不清啊sorry
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有好评。哪一个英语高手帮一个忙!!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
1 for2.on3.of4.into5.byCB
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答