谢谢谢谢!急!小学小学 英语翻译译

帮忙翻译下简历~~~~!!!谢谢啦!加急的!_百度知道
帮忙翻译下简历~~~~!!!谢谢啦!加急的!
应聘意向求职行业 教育/培训应聘职位 中学英语教师,小学英语教师求职地点 广州 薪资要求 面议
教育培训— 昆明理工大学
本科- 昆明市嵩明县第一中学
工作经历—至今 昆明市嵩明县第四中学所属行业:教育/培训 教育 高中英语教师 主要职责:自参加工作以来负责学校高一,二年级英语教学。月考中参与试题的命制。在2007学年昆明市高一年级英语统一考试中,所教授班级成绩优秀,受到上级部门的好评,全县21个教学班级排名第二。辅导学生参加2007年昆明市第三届“英语周报杯”英语阅读竞赛中成绩优秀荣获优秀辅导奖。(参赛七名学生中一名二等奖,六名三等奖)。校内各种英语竞赛成绩均名列前茅。工作两年中表现良好,于2008年9月被上级部门评定为中学二级教师。 期间多次从事家教,具有较丰富的辅导经验和教学经验,多次受到家长的一致好评。
职业技能外
语 英语:熟练
日语:一般证
专业技术职务资格证书(中学二级教师,高中英语教学)
高级中学教师资格证书
普通话等级证书(二级乙等)
自我评价本人乐观向上,勤奋好学,思想成熟,积极主动,应变能力强,为人诚实,个性稳重、具有高度责任感,上进心强,能够在不同文化和背景下独立并出色完成工作,并有良好的交际技能,精力旺盛,思想新潮,开朗成熟有良好的表达能力。具有较强的团队意识,勇于接受挑战,能够适应在压力下工作.2007年毕业于昆明理工大学英语专业,并获得文学学士学位。大学期间打下扎实的英语听说读写基础,具取得高级中学教师资格证,普通话二级乙等证书,计算机国家二级证书。自毕业以来,一直在昆明市嵩明县第四中学从事高中英语教学。期间获得中学二级教师职业评定证书,由于两年期间工作认真责任,多次上公开教学课,教学成绩突出,多次受到校领导及年级组的一致好评。能够在教学过程中引进新思想,充分调动学生积极性,让英语课堂变活,使学生快乐学习英语。
娇娇菱 简历翻译的价格不菲,耗时也很多,网上估计不会花那么多时间帮助陌生人翻译的,一定是帮你用软件翻译的,效果极差。建议你找专门的翻译公司,以免耽误求职 ,错漏百出的译文会给求职带来很大的影响。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
昆明理工大学 英语专业 本科 你可是英语专业啊我学理工的不敢先丑这不关公门前耍大刀么
应聘意向 求职行业 教育/培训 应聘职位 中学英语教师,小学英语教师 求职地点 广州 薪资要求 面议 教育培训 07/07 昆明理工大学 英语专业 本科 03/07 昆明市嵩明县第一中学 工作经历 2007/07—至今 昆明市嵩明县第四中学 所属行业:教育/培训 教育 高中英语教师 主要职责:自参加工作以来负责学校高一,二年级英语教学。月考中参与试题的命制。在2007学年昆明市高一年级英语统一考试中,所教授班级成绩优秀,受到上级部门的好评,全县21个教学班级排名第二。辅导学生参加2007年昆明市第三届“英语周报杯”英语阅读竞赛中成绩优秀荣获优秀辅导奖。(参赛七名学生中一名二等奖,六名三等奖)。校内各种英语竞赛成绩均名列前茅。工作两年中表现良好,于2008年9月被上级部门评定为中学二级教师。
期间多次从事家教,具有较丰富的辅导经验和教学经验,多次受到家长的一致好评。 职业技能 外 语 英语:熟练 日语:一般 证 书 2008/09 专业技术职务资格证书(中学二级教师,高中英语教学) 2007/06 高级中学教师资格证书 2005/01 普通话等级证书(二级乙等) 自我评价 本人乐观向上,勤奋好学,思想成熟,积极主动,应变能力强,为人诚实,个性稳重、具有高度责任感,上进心强,能够在不同文化和背景下独立并出色完成工作,并有良好的交际技能,精力旺盛,思想新潮,开朗成熟有良好的表达能力。具有较强的团队意识,勇于接受挑战,能够适应在压力下工作.2007年毕业于昆明理工大学英语专业,并获得文学学士学位。大学期间打下扎实的英语听说读写基础,具取得高级中学教师资格证,普通话二级乙等证书,计算机国家二级证书。自毕业以来,一直在昆明市嵩明县第四中学从事高中英语教学。期间获得中学二级教师职业评定证书,由于两年期间工作认真责任,多次上公开教学课,教学成绩突出,多次受到校领导及年级组的一致好评。能够在教学过程中引进新思想,充分调动学生积极性,让英语课堂变活,使学生快乐学习英语。Recruitment intentions
Job industry education / training
Position school English teachers, English teachers in primary schools
Canton salary requirements to job Negotiable Education and training
7/07 Kunming University of Science Undergraduate English Majors
3/07 Songming County, the first school in Kunming Work experience
2007/07- Songming County has the fourth middle school in Kunming
Industry: Education / Training
Senior high school English teacher education
Main Duties: Take part in job since high school since the one in charge, second-year English teaching.月考involved in life test system. In 2007 one year of high school in Kunming English examination, the grade of outstanding Class to be taught by the superior department won 21 teaching classes throughout the county ranked second. Counseling students take part in Kunming in 2007 the third &English Weekly Cup& English reading score excellent race won awards outstanding counseling. (Seven students participating in a second prize, third prize of six). A variety of English in schools are among the highest grade contest. Good job two years, in September 2008 was assessed as superior department secondary school teachers.
Tutor engaged in many times during , has a wealth of counseling experience and teaching experience, many times parents alike. Vocational skills
Foreign Languages English: Proficiency in Japanese: general
2008/09 certificate credentials for professional and technical positions (secondary school teachers, high school English teaching)
2007/06 High School Teacher Certification
2005/01 Mandarin Level Certificate (2 B, etc.) Self-evaluation
I am optimistic, progressive, studious, sophisticated thought, initiative, adaptability, and being honest, stable personality, with a high sense of responsibility, self-motivated, and able in the context of different cultures and independence and a job well done and have good communication skills , energetic, thought fashion, there is a good ripe cheerful expression. Has a strong sense of team, prepared to accept challenge and be able to adapt to work under pressure at .2007, graduated from Kunming University of Science and Technology for English Majors, and obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree. University during the period to lay a solid foundation of reading and writing English listening and speaking, to obtain a High School Teacher, Mandarin II B certificates, the computer 2 National Certificate. Since graduation, has been at Kunming Songming County, the fourth school to engage in high school English teaching. Acquired during secondary school teachers in vocational assessment certificate, a two-year period because of job responsibilities seriously, many times open up teaching classes, teaching grade highlighted repeatedly by the leadership and grade school groups alike. In the teaching process can introduce new ideas to fully mobilize the enthusiasm of students, so that English class changed live, to enable students to study English快乐.
既然收到校领导好评,如你肯先动手翻成英文,我相信众人会帮你进一步润色的。现有的那篇免费译文,都翻成招聘广告了。其余不忍看下去。
你太懒惰啦!不帮你
简历的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有篇文章想请大家帮忙翻译下,本人英语有限,谢谢了。急啊~~`
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友mumucat07遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏100沪元,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
动物也奥运
人物:森林女王,鱼、小鸟和小老鼠,
地点:森林大会堂
道具:头饰品,女王权杖、
开始:女王上
女王:我刚刚接到一个消息,人类将要在我们中国举办奥运会了,这可是一件大事,我得和我的臣民们好好商量商量!
女王朝后面招手,示意动物们上场。小鸟挥舞着翅膀上场!鱼儿边游边上场。最后是小老鼠贼溜溜的上场。
小鸟上场后,朝后面的挥手
小鸟:伙伴们,快,开会了!小老鼠,快,你在干吗啊?
女王:先生们,女士们,大家好,今天我们开会,是要告诉大家一个好消息。
大家纷纷议论:什么好消息?
女王:安静。明年,奥运会要在我们中国召开了。
小鸟:(挠挠头)什么是奥运会啊?
小鱼:(抢着说)我知道,我知道,就是一个很大的体育运动比赛,全世界的人类都要参加。
女王(点点头):是的,中国人等这天等很久了。
小老鼠:这是人类的事,和我们有什么关系?
女王:不。有很大的关系。你想,全世界各地的人都会来,他们可能会带他们的动物来,这样,我们就要接见外国来宾了,你说是不是?
小鱼:我的叔叔的表姐的女儿给我写了一封信,说他就要来看奥运,叫我给他在北京安排房子。
女王:所以说,我的臣民们。我们也要为奥运会做点什么。
小鱼:打扫我们森林王国,让他变的更漂亮。
女王:好主意
小鸟:我要把自己打扮的漂漂亮亮的,欢迎外国客人
女王:不,我们还有更重要的事可以做?
动物们很迷惑
女王:我们可以做许多人类做不到的事。
动物们思考着,一时间回答不上来
女王启发:小鸟,你是天生的好嗓子,能说会唱,所以
小鸟:我能唱歌:一闪一闪亮晶晶。。。
女王:不,要唱英文歌,像:A、B、C、D、E、F、G。。。。,你的英语不怎么好,这回你要好好练!
小鸟:好的,我会的。我还能在我要成为世界歌星
女王:很好,小鱼,你能做什么?
小鱼(不好意思地说):其实我一直有个梦想,就是当一名游泳裁判,呵呵,教练也行。谁都知道,我们鱼类是游泳好手,要是能帮助我们我们国家的人类那到冠军的话多好!
女王:很好的理想,我想我该给奥组委写封信,实现你的愿望,也许不久的将来,我们森林王国要出教练了!
女王:还有什么好建议。。。
老鼠:(非常兴奋的举手说)搬家!
,其他动物惊讶地看着他,女王显得很不高兴,生气的说:“老鼠,你刚刚说什么?”
老鼠一缩一缩,害怕地说:搬。。。。家,离得远远的!
说着说着就哭起来。
小鸟:这是为什么?我们在迎接奥运,为什么要搬家?
小老鼠(支支捂捂)地说:你们都是人类的朋友,当然都喜欢奥运会。但我可不一样,奥运要来了, 人类都在大扫除,整理这个,整理那个,我们的家都被毁了好几个了。昨天,我的姐姐就被人类打死了,说着就哭起来。。。。
女王:老鼠,不要哭了。人类之所以讨厌你,是因为你偷东西,咬坏家具,老是做一些坏事。
我知道,外国的老鼠可不是这样的,在美国,老鼠有个好听的名字叫“米奇”他们勤劳,聪明,勇敢,经常做很多好事,小朋友们都很喜欢它。只有你,好吃懒做。所以,接下来,你必须改掉你的坏习惯,改变人类对你的印象。不然,我们大家都不欢迎你。
其他动物说:老鼠,你是该改改了,不然你要是碰上了米奇,那多丢脸啊。
小老鼠:恩,好。从今天起,我要改掉坏毛病,做一只比米奇跟好的老鼠,这样我们就不用东躲西藏拉。
女王:说的好。动物们。让我们一起告诉世界
全体人说:奥运,我们准备好了!欢迎来中国!
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
这个。。。这个。。。楼上的是直接网页翻译的吧
—— 浅浅微蓝
自己刚才仓促的翻译了下,应该基本上满足你的要求。楼主自己再根据要求稍作修改下吧。
女王:我刚刚接到一个消息,人类将要在我们中国举办奥运会了,这可是一件大事,我得和我的臣民们好好商量商量!
queen: I've just heard that human beings have decided to have Olympics in our China. What a big stuff! I must talk this over with my people.
女王朝后面招手,示意动物们上场。小鸟挥舞着翅膀上场!鱼儿边游边上场。最后是小老鼠贼溜溜的上场。
the queen reckons her &people& to show up: finally came the mice on the sly.
小鸟上场后,朝后面的挥手
birds show up, waving back
小鸟:伙伴们,快,开会了!小老鼠,快,你在干吗啊?
birds: attention! pals. Time for a meeting! hurry up! Little Mouse.
女王:先生们,女士们,大家好,今天我们开会,是要告诉大家一个好消息。
queen: ladies and gentlemen, welcome! I'd like to share with you good news.(pause)
大家纷纷议论:什么好消息?
(chaos sets in)everybody wonders: What is the good news?
女王:安静。明年,奥运会要在我们中国召开了。
queen: Be quiet please! next year is the time when Olympics is to be held here, China!
小鸟:(挠挠头)什么是奥运会啊?
bird: (scratching her head) what kind of stuff is that?
小鱼:(抢着说)我知道,我知道,就是一个很大的体育运动比赛,全世界的人类都要参加。
Fish: (hurrying to say), I know, I know, It's a big sports game, people over the world are eager to attend it.
女王(点点头):是的,中国人等这天等很久了。
Queen:(nodding) that's right. It's a big day the Chinese people are looking forward to earnestly.
小老鼠:这是人类的事,和我们有什么关系?
Little Mouse: so it's their business. What does it have to do with us?
女王:不。有很大的关系。你想,全世界各地的人都会来,他们可能会带他们的动物来,这样,我们就要接见外国来宾了,你说是不是?
Queen: not really. We will be engaged as well. You see, people coming here might take with them animals. In this sense, we are obligated to welcome our friends from abroad, right?
小鱼:我的叔叔的表姐的女儿给我写了一封信,说他就要来看奥运,叫我给他在北京安排房子。
Fish: my uncle cousin's daughter wrote me a letter, asking me for accommodation cause' he's coming for the Games.
女王:所以说,我的臣民们。我们也要为奥运会做点什么。
Queen: So, my people, we should do something too.
小鱼:打扫我们森林王国,让他变的更漂亮。
Fish: clean our forest to make it more beautiful.
女王:好主意
Queen: Good!
小鸟:我要把自己打扮的漂漂亮亮的,欢迎外国客人
Bird: I am going to dress myself up to entertain our foreign guests.
女王:不,我们还有更重要的事可以做?
—— coldice123
看一下吧~~人工翻译地~~(呵呵,偶要抢第一个!)
Olmpics? So do the animal!
Characters: The Queen of the forest, the Fish, the Bird & the Rat
Theatrical property: headwear, the Queen's truncheon
(Enter the Queen)
Queen: I have just received this piece of
news. The human is going to hold the Olmpics in China! This is something huge, I will have to discuss this with my people.
(The Queen summons the animals. Enter the Bird, the Fish, next the rat, sneaking around.
The Bird weaves to those behind after its entrance.)
The Bird: Come on, folks! The meeting is coming soon! Rat, hurry up, what are you doing?
Queen: Ladies and Gentlemen, Good-day. So we are all here to share a good news.
The folks:(In Whoop-de-doo)So what is that gonna be?
Queen: Silence!Next year, the Olmpics will be held here, in China!
The Bird:(Scratching its head) What IS the Olympics?
The Fish:(Trying to steal the show) I know it! I know!It is a very very big sports competition. All the human will join it!
Queen:(Nodding) Yes. The Chinese have long been waiting for this day.
Rat: But that's the human business. Why should we care?
Queen:No!It is very important to us as well. Think this way: since the Human all around the world will come here, so they might bring their animals as well. Then, we have to greet the foreign guests. Am I right?
The Fish:My uncle's couisn's daught wrote me a letter. She is coming for the Olmpics and asking me to arrange somewhere to stay.
Queen: So, my people, let's do something for the Olmpics.
Fish: Clean our Kingdom of the Forest. Let's make it prettier.
Queen: Nice.
Bird: I will dress up myself and welcome the guests.
Queen: Anything more meaningful for us to do?
(The animals are in confusion)
Queen:We can do things that the human can't.
(The animals begin to think deeply)
Queen:Bird, you have such a good voice, so...
Bird: I can sing.
Queen: No. In English, like ABCDEFG...
—— japon08
以下是完整版.楼上两位均没有翻译完整.
但他们翻译的都很不错.我将两者的取长补短.
修改了部分错误,使语言更口语化,更地道,更简洁. 希望这是你想要的. @
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Olmpics? So do the animals!
Characters: The Queen of the forest, the Fish, the Bird & the Mouse
Prop: headwear, the Queen's truncheon
(Enter the Queen)
Queen: I've just heard that human beings have decided to hold Olympics Games in our China. What a big event! I must talk this over with my fellow citizens.
The Queen summons her &people& to show up: finally came the mouse on the sly.
The birds waves to those behind.
Bird: Attention, please! Time for a meeting! Hurry up! Little mouse, what are you doing after all?
Queen: Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to share with you good news.(pause)
(Chaos sets in)Everybody is wondering: What is the good news?
Queen: Quiet, please! Next year the Olympics is to be held here in China!
Bird: (Scratching her head) what is that?
Fish: (hurrying to say)I know, I know, it's a big sports event. People from all over the world are eager to take part in it.
Queen:(nodding) That's right.The Chinese have long been looking forward to this day.
Little mouse: But this is their business. What does it have to do with us?
Queen: Not really. It has a lot to do with us indeed. You see, people from all over the world might take their animals with them. In this case we are obliged to greet our friends from abroad, am I right?
Fish: My uncle cousin's daughter wrote me a letter, asking me for accommodation 'cause he's coming to watch the Games.
Queen: So, my people, we should do something too.
Fish: Clean our Forest Kingdom to make it more beautiful.
Queen: Good idea!
Bird: I am going to dress myself up to receive our foreign guests.
Queen: Anything more important for us to do?
(Animals are puzzled)
Queen: We could do things that humans couldn't do.
—— vincent985
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&寻英语高手,翻译4篇短文,谢谢!【很急!!】_百度知道
提问者采纳
第一篇:老师到学生们很生气,因为他们通常在课堂上睡觉或者是上课的态度不好,这是可以通过上课稍晚后提高的。孩子们睡得晚,早上却起得很早,但是他们需要足够的时间睡觉。研究者让201个中学生把起床时间从8:00推迟到8:30,学生们的时间改变前后都形成了一个就寝习惯。起床时间推迟后,许多学生说他们有8个多小时的睡眠时间了,越来越多的学生按时到校了,越来越少的同学抱怨他们累了。在这项研究之前,许多老师都反对推迟时间,之后几乎所有的老师都赞同推迟时间了。半个小时的变化让学生感到更快乐了,而且对所有的学生老说这似乎是个很好的时间。第二篇:我有很多的兴趣爱好,喜欢收集音乐书,但是我最喜欢的爱好是下象棋。当我7对的时候,我的妈妈教给我如何玩象棋,她对我非常严格。我8岁生日的时候我获得了第一份奖。我花费了一天的时间去学习象棋的规则,但是如果你想学得很好,那你必须练习好几年,当你下象棋的时候你只需要象棋盘和一个与你下象棋的人,象棋盘有便宜的也有贵的,有些人把收集棋盘作为你一种爱好,但我更喜欢下象棋。在我们学校有一个象棋俱乐部,我的大多数同学都加入了,我是象棋俱乐部里面最好的,是象棋队里的队长。第三篇:天气时时刻刻在我们身边,它是我们生活当中很重要的一部分,而且我们无法控制它,然而天气能够控制我们的生活方式以及生活地点、我们做什么、我们吃什么。一些研究天气的人被称作气象家。天气是一个特定的地点的每一天的状况,比如说今天北京是下雨的天,或者说昨天广州是晴朗的。气候和天气一样被讨论,但是有一点不同,气候是特定地点长期的普遍平均的天气状况(比如30多年)。我们研究世界各地的不同气候,沙漠具有又热又干燥的气候,然而南极洲是又冷又干燥的气候。第四篇:你知道威廉姆莎士比亚吗?他是来自不列颠最著名的诗人、话剧家和作家,他是英国文学的标志,在他的一生中,他学了大量是诗和话剧,他的诗和话剧到现在仍然很流行,尤其是他的历史话剧。《哈默雷特》是莎士比亚其中最著名的话剧,它是关于谋杀和报仇的,它发生在丹麦。丹麦的国王被他的弟弟杀了,他弟弟成为了国王,他一直很害怕,尽管他有罪恶感,但他喜欢权力。女王,哈默雷特想杀了他的叔叔报仇,他成功的接近了他的叔叔,他有很多机会杀了他的叔叔,但是他没有做,最后由于他的犹豫,他被杀了。哈默雷特又强壮又聪明,但他有点悲观,他的叔叔不是很好,这个话剧一直流行了好几百年。~~~满意加分哈,O(∩_∩)O~~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
句式和汉语相似,直译就可以了。静下心来,自己理解。你会发现,英语文章很好理解,尤其是初中的。
教师生学生气的原因是因为他们通常在课堂上昏昏欲睡或他们在课堂上有不好的态度。这可以通过刚开始上学后的改进。孩子们睡得太晚,起床早。但他们需要睡眠的时间。研究人员让201中学毕业反击的开始时间从8点a.m.to8:
30.a.m.t孩子睡眠习惯方面的调查belore和时间的改变。改变延迟学习者说他们比Eighi受过睡眠的时间anighi。更多的学生来了在课堂的时间,和较少的学习者抱怨那么累了。之前的研究,教师都反对马铃薯开始。之后,几乎所有人都赞成维持它在的地方。改变一个半小时让学生感受快乐,好像所有的好时机。
用翻译软件直接翻译,然后排下中文语序就可以了,这几篇句型都不复杂
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁适合6年级小学生的,2分钟的英语文章,要翻译,急,谢谢_百度知道
适合6年级小学生的,2分钟的英语文章,要翻译,急,谢谢
参加比赛,最好是现在比较流行的话题。
不用翻译了,只用找到一片英语的小短文。
提问者采纳
风和太阳(The Wind And The Sun) One day the wind said to the sun, “Look at that man walking along the road. I can get his cloak off more quickly than you can.” “We will see about that,” said the sun. “I will let you try first.” So the wind tried to make the man take off his cloak. He blew and blew, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around himself. “I give up,” said the wind at last. “I cannot get his cloak off.” Then the sun tried. He shone as hard as he could. The man soon became hot and took off his cloak. (有一天风跟太阳说: “看看那个沿着路上走的人.我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来.) (“我们等着看吧,”太阳说, “我让你先试.) (因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来.他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧.) (“我放弃了,”风最后说, “我无法让他把披风脱下来.”然后由太阳试试看.他尽可能地晒他.不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了.)
提问者评价
```````````````
其他类似问题
英语文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语3年级 的文章

随机推荐