歌词有let me flyjust fly 什么的未来

歌词中有i+wanna+hear+voice,just+let+me+hear+noise,是谁唱的?歌名是什么啊?声音像贾斯汀比伯_百度知道
歌词中有i+wanna+hear+voice,just+let+me+hear+noise,是谁唱的?歌名是什么啊?声音像贾斯汀比伯
提问者采纳
Alex C 的 Just Dance吧I wanna give you more just dancing on the floor come on and clap your hands come on and clap your hands I wanna give you voice just let me hear the noise come on and clap your hands come on and clap your hands I wanna give you more just dancing on the floor come on and clap your hands come on and clap your hands I wanna give you voice just let me hear the noise come on and clap your hands come on and clap your hands I wanna give you more just dancing on the floor come on and clap your hands come on and clap your hands I wanna give you voice just let me hear the noise come on and clap your hands come on and clap your hands (music) I wanna give you voice just let me hear the noise come on and clap your hands come on and clap your hands I wanna give you more just dancing on the floor come on and clap your hands come on and clap your hands I wanna give you voice just let me hear the noise come on and clap your hands come on and clap your hands I wanna give you more just dancing on the floor come on and clap your hands come on and clap your hands come on come on just dancing on the floor just let me hear the noise just dance, just dance just dancing on the floor如满意烦请采纳,谢谢~
提问者评价
that's it!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪首英语快歌里有let your body move 这句歌词?_百度知道
哪首英语快歌里有let your body move 这句歌词?
提问者采纳
Don歌手:Twang
专辑:Love It When I Feel Like This
★ HomToㄨYeah 制作Cloudy RoomYou're sat on your own, you hear the phoneYour mother calls youMake a deal, you shake on itBut you know it'll fall throughAt the scene you're nice and cleanEverything's spruceyUp the bar you grab a jar and then bump into LiveseyWell let's get some Gianluca, better phone The JugglerOh, you'd better phone The JugglerLet's get some Gianluca, better phone The JugglerThere's no going back from hereThere's no going back from hereWell it's getting late, you're in a stateSo you have a sing songThere sits Jim he's sipping Pimms with the one and only Tiny Big BumThey ring the bell, they ask politelyCan I get a move on?I play my card, I'm already barred so I tell 'em, &Do one&Let's get some Gianluca, better phone The JugglerOh, you'd better phone The JugglerLet's get some Gianluca, better phone The JugglerThere's no going back from hereThere's no going back from hereI say...It's the sound of The Twang in the mixFrom the city to the sticksWell I was straight out a cloudy bedroomInto the cloudy club there's no headroomStood in the corner sucking on a BensonMate says &Twos?& and I tell him &Buy some&DJ drops another classicProblem is that we're all stood staticDanny hitting the dancefloor changing the vibeHad a little fella now he's come aliveLet your body move to the cloudy roomLet your body groove to the cloudy roomAnd I swear your girl is giving the eyeI swear that girl is giving the eye(Let your body move to the cloudy room)(Let your body groove to the cloudy room(Let your body move)There's no time to ask the question, no time to ask the questionWhat, when, how or why?So I was straight out of one zone into anotherLittle bit of Burberry but there ain't no botherMine's a Marlon, yours a lagerWant some of what that man just sold yerDJ drops yet another classicI look around now everybody's 'avin itBass almost simian I clap to the drumMy body keeps rocking to the...Ba da bum, ba da bum bum, ba da bumBa da bum bum, ba da bum bum,Ba da bum bum, a ba ba ba ba ba ba...Let your body move to the cloudy roomLet your body groove to the cloudy roomLet your body moveAnd I swear your girl is giving the eyeI swear your girl is giving the eye(Let your body move to the Cloudy Room)(Let your body groove to the Cloudy Room)There's no time to ask the question, no time to ask the questionCos I swear your girl is giving the eyeI swear your girl is giving the eyeWhat, when, how or why?Let's just flyLet's just fly, fly, fly, fly, flyLet's just fly...
参考资料:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌英文女声唱的,歌词有let me fly ,let me f_唱吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:64,186贴子:
有首歌英文女声唱的,歌词有let me fly ,let me f收藏
有首歌英文女声唱的,歌词有let me fly ,let me free,结尾是什么say goodbye,节奏比较慢,比较抒情,有点像dying in the sun不是唱的《A Little Love》,节奏应该还要比这个在慢点,出来和几年前就听到过,镇江的朋友10月5号下午去万达的应该听的到,放了蛮长时间的,14点到15.30都在放,貌似是中间的一段重复在放,求歌名,没有的话推荐点和这个同类型的也行,就是dying in the sun,proud of you这类的
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Let Me Just Fly (Original)-Natural, Let Me Just Fly (Original)MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Let Me Just Fly (Original)
Sorry,此歌曲暂无歌词。
喜欢Let Me Just Fly (Original)的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
听这首歌的人也听
关注虾米:let me fly的歌词是英语吗,谁有歌词_百度知道
let me fly的歌词是英语吗,谁有歌词
我有更好的答案
ya heard what I saidLet me go, it was toldSo what the dilly, like the 4th of JulyNiggaz know, it never was,t my friendI see it in your eyes, doin&#39,t hear me, ignorance is blisning and so onSometimes it&#39,t blame me for not wantin&#39,s twice as deepBut you don&#39,t put it in the cage, where you were toldthat you would go,t, here it is eat itAnother soul completed is another thought capturedLet me do my thing I got it locked wit&#39,ll niggaz see is the batFlappin&#39, and I&#39, this Y and you don&#39,t be worst than the curse that was given ta meIt&#39,s about to sparkLight up the night,ma die anyway,t born wit&#39, for my niggaz,t see it then it, up the tree for the catin the fog but ya&#39, Yea,ll be gone any dayHold me down,m trappedI&#39, wrong and being wrongand that ain&#39, ta go ya blowI soke up all the pain and except it in silenceWhen I let go it&#39, niggaz wanna know me nowDidn&#39, or give me deathLet my soul rest, take my breathIf I don&#39, dwelledThis is hell,Hold me down babyChorus(2x), when you were oldand if you died young, and you call it a styleDon&#39,Let the dog lose baby it&#39,(3x)Uh ha ha,t know, did I persisted ,t rightJust keep it fair babyPut me in the year, you take away that and I&#39,t ment for you to beBut you can&#39,Uh,t know you slow like BaltimoreIf you ain&#39,s cold on this level cause it&#39,s better to be taught dumbShall I go onYou don&#39,t tryin&#39, uh uh uh, it then, what the deal is a mysteryHow is it I can live and make historyIf you don&#39, go get the devil and get me the keybut can&#39, I&#39, away wit&#39, don&#39,m here to say what&#39, it wasn&#39, what it was worthThink back 26 years, still tryin&#39,ma live onbut I&#39,t mistreat itYou say you hunger for knowledge,ll be gone any dayWhere my niggaz ,ll take it there babyYesChorus(2x)I&#39, to see meStop being greedy, niggaz diewit&#39, and the price was cheapA yo it&#39,t want ta play wit&#39,t fly I&#39,ma continue to hit he hardest whether I scrap or rapGive me death but you ain&#39, but I&#39,m goneThere&#39, when I let go, Uh, be like what of his birthWhat if it was a miscarriage and I never existedHave I given something that have been taken away youwould of missed itDidn&#39, to be houndlock down in a cell wit&#39, If you love something let it go,Either let me fly,s a difference between,m an artist until I&#39, a soul gettin&#39,t hear me, or take my breathI&#39, for that bin in the road,It was the call of the wildI&#39, em blind like StevyNiggas don&#39, this rap shitChorus(2x)Or give me death, wasn&#39,t ment for you to seeIf you wasn&#39, if itcomes back to you it&#39,ma die anyway, If it doesn&#39,s in my heart,s what I live for, you contemplate my endYou waitin&#39, me when to show me howNo meowIs it all about the bark , let me flow on my bedChorus(2x)I sold my soul to the devil,m a flow regardless because I&#39,t want no real,Let Me FlyDMX,s yours,s violence cause the wildestleaves the dog barkin&#39,
SARA KEMPE的let me fly好像不是这个词,无论如何,多谢了!
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 let me fly 的文章

随机推荐