初二下册英语英语 急急急!

初二英语求解!急急急!_百度知道
初二英语求解!急急急!
they are going to take piano lessonsThere won't be any paper money.Give him two pieces of meat.There will be fewer people.Drink a cup of milk every day.Please cut a piece of cake for me.How much money do you want?People will use robots to do housework in the future.I believe I will be able to finish the work.Mary is going to the movie this afternoon.
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
they are going to take piano lessons
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急,初二英语_百度知道
急急急,初二英语
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
你不给题别人怎么做?逗人玩呢?
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语,求大神帮忙,急急急急急急急急急急,选择题_百度知道
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我觉得是BBBBC
蜗牛一看就不会英语,瞎答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急!!!初二英语难题!!!高手进!!!
急急急!!!初二英语难题!!!高手进!!!
&p align=left&When astronaut ZhaiZhigang was a middle school student,he wrorte:&I have a dream&of flying into space so I can get a good look at the Earth.&&/p&
&p align=left&This dream came true nearly 30 years later, when the Shenzhou VII spacecraft lifted off (发射)&from Gansu on September25,2008 with Zhai and two other astronauts on board.This is China&s third manned (载人的) space mission(任务).&/p&
&p align=left&The three astronauts Zhai Zhigang,Liu Boming and Jing Haipeng are all 42 years old,and Zhai was chosen to do the spacewalk.On September 27 ,Zhai successfully compelted the spacewalk,becoming China&s first man to walk in space.This was the most exciting moment of the mission.&/p&
&p align=left&On September 28,the three astronauts safely landed in Inner Mongolia,making history in China&s space&missions once again!&/p&
&p align=left&有这个短文的阅读理解题及答案吗?&/p&
1 There were 3 persons in the Shenzhou VII spacecraft.2 The Shenzhou VII spacecraft is China's third manned space mission.3 The three astronauts Zhai Zhigang,Liu Boming and Jing Haipeng are all 40 years old.4 Liu successfully compelted the spacewalk,becoming China's first man to walk in space.5 The three astronauts safely landed in Gansu.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家初二英语急急急急急急,大神帮忙解答,急急急急急急急急急急急急急,,,,_百度知道
初二英语急急急急急急,大神帮忙解答,急急急急急急急急急急急急急,,,,
提问者采纳
1 What's it
2. Anything else
3. What's your New year's resolution
4. What about you,Manuel
2改为,How are you going to do that
2改为How are you going to do that
谢谢网友的采纳!
提问者评价