歌词有有一句是 she let me take it easy,知道easytouch是什么么歌曲吗?

Take It Easy-Xavier Cugat, Take It EasyMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Take It Easy
纯音乐曲目,敬请欣赏
喜欢Take It Easy的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
听Take It Easy的人也听
关注虾米:提供这些歌的歌词、完整的!_百度知道
提供这些歌的歌词、完整的!
《come back to me》 《one time 》 《with a love》
提问者采纳
name: come back to me singer:宇多田ヒカル(宇多田光) The rain falls on my windows(雨滴掉落敲打我窗) and a coldness runs through my soul( 寒意袭来深入灵魂) and the rain falls (大雨在下) and the rain falls (雨不停在下) I don't want to be alone (我不想就这么一个人) I wish that I could photoshop on our bad memories (我希望我能用Photoshop将我们之间不好的记忆都抹去) Cuz the flash backs (因为往事如潮) oh the flashbacks won't leave me alone (Oh 那往事如潮 请不要留我一个人) If you come back to me I'll be all that you need (如果你回到我身边 我愿意付出一切 ) baby come back to me(宝贝请回到我身边 ) let me make up for what happened, and (让我们风雨同舟 ) Come back, baby come back to me(回来, 宝贝请回到我身边) Come back, I'll be everything you need (回来, 我愿意为你付出一切) Come back, baby come back to me (回来, 宝贝请回到我身边) Come back, for you're one in a million (回来, 为了那万里挑一的一个) Come back, baby come back to me(回来, 宝贝请回到我身边) Come back, I'll be everything you need (回来, 我愿意为你付出一切 ) Come back, baby come back to me(回来, 宝贝请回到我身边) Come back, you're one in a million (one in a million) (回来, 你就是那万里挑一的一个 ) On the bayside of Manhatten she goes shopping for new clothes (而在另一边曼哈顿 她准备为自己添些新衣服) And she buys this, and she buys that(她买这件, 她买那件) just leave her alone(仅仅是孤单一人 ) I wish that he would listen to her side of the story (我希望他可以倾听她的心声 ) It isn't that bad, it isn't that bad (这并不是最坏的, 这不是最坏的 ) and she's wiser for it now。(至少她现在是明智的) I admit I cheated(admit I cheated) (我承认我欺骗了) Don't know why I did it(why I did it) (但是你知道吗) But I do regret it(regret it)(我真的后悔了) And nothing I can do or say can change it.(但现在没有什么能改变它了) Come back, baby come back to me(回来, 宝贝请回到我身边 ) Come back, I'll be everything you need (回来, 我愿意为你付出一切 ) Come back, baby come back to me(回来, 宝贝请回到我身边) Come back, for you're one in a million (回来, 为了那万里挑一的一个 ) Come back, baby come back to me(回来, 宝贝请回到我身边) Come back, I'll be everything you need (回来, 我愿意为你付出一切 ) Come back, baby come back to me(回来, 宝贝请回到我身边) Come back, you're one in a million (one in a million) (回来, 你就是那万里挑一的一个 ) Everything I ever did(对于我做过的一切 ) heaven knows I'm sorry but(上天知道我的歉意 但是 ) I was too fantastie(我想不到 ) you were always there for me(你总是为了我等在那里 ) and my curiosity got the better of me(我的求知欲会让一切转变 ) baby take it easy on me(宝贝放轻松 ) Anyhting from A to Z(任何事情从A到Z ) tell me what you want to be(告诉我 你到底想要什么 ) I open my heart to me(我敞开我的心) you were my priority(你是我永远的首要 ) can't you see you punished me(没看到我已经被你惩罚了么吗) more than enough fority(你大过任何权利 ) Baby take it easy on me(宝贝请放轻松) Baby take it easy on me(宝贝请放轻松) baby come back to me, baby come back to me(宝贝回到我身边, 宝贝请回到我身边 ) Come back, baby come back to me(回来, 宝贝请回到我身边) Come back, I'll be everything you need (回来, 我愿意为你付出一切 ) Come back, baby come back to me(回来, 宝贝请回到我身边) Come back, you're one in a million (one in a million) (回来, 你就是那万里挑一的一个 ) Come back, baby come back to me(回来, 宝贝请回到我身边) Come back, I'll be everything you need(回来, 我愿意为你付出一切 ) Come back, baby come back to me(回来, 宝贝请回到我身边) Come back, you're one in a million (one in a million) (回来, 你就是那万里挑一的一个 ) Come back, baby come back to me(回来, 宝贝请回到我身边) Come back, I'll be everything you need (回来, 我愿意为你付出一切 ) Come back, baby come back to me(回来, 宝贝请回到我身边) Come back, you're one in a million (one in a million) (回来, 你就是那万里挑一的一个 ) Come back, baby come back to me(回来, 宝贝请回到我身边) Come back, I'll be everything you need(回来, 我愿意为你付出一切 ) Come back, baby come back to me(回来, 宝贝请回到我身边) Come back, you're one in a million (one in a million) (回来, 你就是那万里挑一的一个 ) NA NA NA NA NA NA 歌手名:justin bieber 歌曲名:one time Justin Bieber One Time Design by mzonere
Me plus you, I’m a tell you one time Me plus you, I’m a tell you one time Me plus you, I’m a tell you one time One Time One Time When I met you girl my heart went knock knock Now them butterflies in my stomach wont stop stop And even though it’s a struggle love is all we got So we gonna keep keep climbin till the mountain top Your world is my world And my fight is your fight My breath is your breath And your heart (I got my) Your my One love My one heart My one life for sure Let me tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you) I’m a tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you) And I’m a be your one guy You’ll be my #1 girl always makin time for you I’m’a tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you) I’m’a tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you) You look so deep You know that it humbles me Your by my side and troubles them don’t trouble me Many have called but the chosen is you Whatever you want shawty I’ll give it to you Your world is my world And my fight is your fight My breath is your breath And your heart (I got my) Your my One love My one heart My one life for sure Let me tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you) I’m a tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you) And I’m a be your one guy You’ll be my #1 girl always makin time for you I’m’a tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you) I’m’a tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you) Shawty right there She’s got everything I need and I’m a tell her one time One Time, One Time Give you everything you need down to my last dime She makes me happy I know where I’ll be Right by your side cuz she is the one And girl You’re my One love My one heart My one life for sure Let me tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you) I’m a tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you) And I’m a be your one guy You’ll be my #1 girl always makin time for you I’m a me tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you) I’m a tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you) Me plus you, I’m a tell you one time Me plus you, I’m a tell you one time Me plus you, I’m a tell you one time One Time One Time
《with a love like you》的歌词
I remember the day when we first got close
It was out on the beach under the warm sun
Just breathing the air there was never a care
Wishing our dreams could be a reality
Now I notice when you touch me it don't feel the same no more
I feel the cold of winter in your hands
How I wish that I could say it
But I don't wanna fall apart
I wish that you could see the true reality
I'm over your eyes
I'm over your touch And I'm over the promises that you've broken
When you call me at night
With the sound in your voice
And undo the reasons I had for leaving
When I'm out of &I love you&s and I'm out of &Goodbye&s
You know how to hold me and dry my eyes
What should I do with a love like you?
So I keep holding on the best that I can
I'm hoping you'll see the situation
But I don't know how long I can handle the pain
I think it's time to face reality
Cause I notice when you touch me it don't feel the same no more
I felt the cold of winter in your hands
I try to say the words but I can't get to the core
And I wish you could see the true reality
I'm over your eyes
I'm over your touch
And I'm over the promises that you've broken
What should I do with a love like you? (a love like you)
First it hurts then it don't
Though my heart says it won't
With a love like you
Boy~~it's wrong when it's right
I'm stuck in this fight with myself over you
What am I supposed to do?
I'm over your eyes
I'm over your touch And I'm over the promises that you've broken
What should I do with a love like you?
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁知道let me to you about agirl i know she is my baby and she lives next door 这句歌词是那首歌曲 _百度知道
有谁知道let me to you about agirl i know she is my baby and she lives next door 这句歌词是那首歌曲
谁知道let me to you about agirl i know she is my baby and she lives next door 句歌词首歌曲
提问者采纳
talking about you
歌手:the rolling stones
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
LED ZEPPELIN - THE CRUNGE
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Take It Easy -Lauryn Hill, Take It Easy MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Take It Easy
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Submit Lyrics
Your name will be printed as part of the credit when your lyric is approved.
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢Take It Easy 的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
节奏非常不错的说唱
让心跳同步。。。
收藏Take It Easy 的人们
听Take It Easy 的人也听
关注虾米:

我要回帖

更多关于 easytouch是什么 的文章

随机推荐