请帮我段落翻译在线以下一段 谢谢

英语翻译Subject:What is the MOQ on your potassium carbonate,potassium carbonate food grade,potassium carbonate Good morning sir,Thankyou for your ad on alibaba.This is how I found you I would like to enquire about your Potassium Carbonate if possible.Can you please provide me_百度作业帮
英语翻译Subject:What is the MOQ on your potassium carbonate,potassium carbonate food grade,potassium carbonate Good morning sir,Thankyou for your ad on alibaba.This is how I found you I would like to enquire about your Potassium Carbonate if possible.Can you please provide me with a CIF price,Durban Port,South Africa.Also,please provide me with specs and packaging information on you Potassium Carbonate.Do you except 100% L/C on delivery?Can you do SGS sertificate on products before shipped to South Africa?
主题:贵公司的碳酸钾、食品级碳酸钾的最小订货量是多少?阁下,早上好,感谢您在阿里巴巴上的广告,我们就是通过此广告找到你们的.可能的话,我想咨询贵公司的碳酸钾的有关情况.您能否提供到南非德班港的CIF报价?另外,请为我提供贵公司碳酸钾的规格和包装信息.你们是否接受交货时100%信用证?在产品发往南非前能否提供SGS(质量检验)证书?
主题:什么是您的碳酸钾的起订量,食品级碳酸钾,碳酸钾早上好,先生,谢谢你们在阿里巴巴的广告。这是我找到了你我想询问你的碳酸钾如果可能的话。能否请您提供一个CIF价格,德班港,南非我。另外,请提供规格和包装你的个人资料碳酸钾我。除非你做100%升/ C对交货?你可以通过SGS的产品sertificate之前运到南非?...
主题:贵公司碳酸钾的最小起订量为多少,碳酸钾食品级。早上好,先生,谢谢你们在阿里巴巴的广告。我通过此渠道找到了你。我想询盘你公司碳酸钾。如果可能的话,能否请您提供一个(目的港)南非,德班港,CIF价。另外,请提供碳酸钾规格和包装信息。你希望交货时以L/C(信用证)方式付款吗?你能否在将产品运至南非前,做好其SGS认证?...
如果可以我想咨询下你们碳酸钾的价格你能给我报CIF 德班港口 的价格吗同时请你提供你的产品的具体参数跟包装信息在发货之前你们的产品有没有做SGS认证我也是做外贸的
希望帮助到你 我对这个不懂的 不知道有没有错误
Subject: What is the MOQ on your potassium carbonate,potassium carbonate food grade,potassium carbonate
标题:请问碳酸钾(食品级)最小订购量是多少?Good morning sir, 早安 先生,Thankyou for your ad on aliba...英语翻译蔡瑁设计欲害玄德一节:……玄德大惊,急解的卢马,开后园门牵出,飞身上马,不顾从者,匹马往西门而走.玄德到溪边,见不可渡,勒马再回.摇望城西,尘头大起,追兵将至.玄德曰:“今番死矣!”遂回到溪边.回_百度作业帮
英语翻译蔡瑁设计欲害玄德一节:……玄德大惊,急解的卢马,开后园门牵出,飞身上马,不顾从者,匹马往西门而走.玄德到溪边,见不可渡,勒马再回.摇望城西,尘头大起,追兵将至.玄德曰:“今番死矣!”遂回到溪边.回看时,追兵近矣;玄德着慌,纵马下溪.行不数步,马前蹄忽陷,浸湿衣袍.玄德加鞭大呼曰:“的卢!的卢!今日妨吾!”言毕,那马从水中踊身而起,一跃三丈,飞上西岸,玄德如从云雾中起.真是神马助玄德也!此阔涧一跃而过 ,岂非天意!最好把蔡瑁为什么陷害刘备简单的说一下我有急用
玄德大惊,急忙解开的卢马,开后园门牵出,飞身上马,也顾不上跟从他的人了,一个人骑马从西门往出跑.玄德到溪边,一看没有渡般可渡,勒马想往回返.远远看见城西那边,尘头飞扬,追兵眼看就要赶过来了.玄德自语说:“这次死定了!”于是又回到了小溪边.回头看时,追兵已快接近了;玄德着了慌,赶着马要下河.走了不到几步,马的前蹄忽然陷了下去,把玄德的衣袍也浸湿.玄德一边扬鞭打马一边绝望的大叫:“的卢马呀!的卢马!你今天要害死我呀!”话刚说完,那马从水中跃身而起,一跃就是三丈,飞上了西岸,玄德感觉自己就像是从云雾中腾起.真是神马助玄德啊!这样宽阔的深涧一跃而过 ,难道不是天意吗!
蔡瑁为什么陷害刘备呢?第一,刘备投奔荆州刘表,受到厚待.引起了刘表的后妻蔡夫人与内弟蔡瑁的不满.
其二,刘备很可能掺与了荆州权利的争夺,比如他支持刘琦而不支持刘琮.这是蔡瑁忌恨.因为蔡瑁是刘琮的亲舅舅.
2.走向灭亡之路:唯亲恶果
用人之错,往往错在一“亲”字。何以出现用人唯亲?因用人者把事业视为一已之私,认为亲者既了解又信得过,他对已忠,而疏者即便是有才干,因信不过故不任用。其实,亲者未必忠,有些善于奉迎阿谀之徒,用花言巧语取得其主信任,如有变故,马上翻脸,另投新主。且这些人善于看风转舵,唯主人的脸色办事,明知有错也不说,如所办之事有利可图,就把错误扩大化,...
为啥害刘备我不知道,译文:……奸雄刘备吓的屁滚尿流,冲到马坊顺手牵了匹马,真巧,正好是的卢。悄悄由后门溜出,然后连滚带爬的好不容易上了马。这时候哪有空估计身边的跟班啊,快马加鞭就往城西门飙去。……刘备来到一条河边(估计河水还是有一定深度的),没有桥,也无人摆渡。没办法,只好掉转马头,准备另旬出路。抬头一看,我日,大批的追兵从城西追来,眼看就追上了。“操!这次玩完了。”刘备骂了一句。由骑马...
大致意思:的卢马救刘备
oh my god很简单啊,你不明白么?说实话,简单的都不想看了.请帮我用英语翻译下面的一段话,谢谢_百度知道
请帮我用英语翻译下面的一段话,谢谢
与别人怎样说无关,因为真正的幸福不是一些事实的汇集幸福是不能描写的,也就是说,这种感觉应该是愉快的,幸福掌握在自己手中,而不是在别人眼中幸福是一种感觉,体会越深就越难以描写,它只能体会,使人心情舒畅甜蜜快乐的.而是一种状态的持续,重要的是自己心中充满快乐的阳光.幸福不是给别人看的
提问者采纳
most important is that the sunshine inside your heartHappiness could be written.Happiness need not show others,the more difficult to write,but is not in others eyes,happiness is
controlled in your own hands.For real happiness is not the combination of things,this feeling is happy.Happiness is feeling,but it is contniue of state.The more you konw it.As if,make us pleasure, it only be felt,do not care what others say
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
their hearts full of joy of the sunHappiness is not described, happiness into their own hands, rather than in the eyes of others, importantly, because true happiness is not a collection of facts. But a state of continuous, that is, this feeling should be happy. Happiness is not for others to see, nothing to do with what others say, it can only be realized, make people feel happy and sweet and happy, happiness is a feeling, the more difficult to understand the deeper description
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译The contractor shall provide certification from the insulation system manufacturer that the connecting system designed to structurally tie the layers of the sandwich panel shall not reduce the thermal resistance of the wall assembly by more 5% when the R-value is calc_百度作业帮
英语翻译The contractor shall provide certification from the insulation system manufacturer that the connecting system designed to structurally tie the layers of the sandwich panel shall not reduce the thermal resistance of the wall assembly by more 5% when the R-value is calculated using the Series-Parallel Path (Isothermal) method of calculation as referenced in ASHRAE Handbook of Fundamentals,1993 edition.与建筑有关的,看得我头都大了.请不要复制粘贴GOOGLE上的翻译,我的能力有限请真正的英语高手帮我翻译一下,感激不尽!
承包人应提供绝缘结构生产商的证书,证明连接夹心板各层的连接结构对墙面抗热能力的降低低于5%,R值按《美国采暖,制冷与空调工程师学会基本原理手册(1993版)》中串并联路径(等温)计算法计算.
承包商将提供证明从连接的系统设计结构地栓三明治盘区层数不会减少上升暖流的绝缘材料系统制造商 墙壁汇编的抵抗由更多5%,当R价值在Fundamentals ASHRAE手册被计算运用Series-Parallel道路(等温)计算方法作为参考, 1993年编辑。
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译Presdient Hosni Mubarak has declared war on poor living conditions to open a meeting of Islamic leaders from developing countries.Mr Mubarak spoke about promises made at the United Nations Milennium Summit Meeting last year.He said the nations of the world promised to_百度作业帮
英语翻译Presdient Hosni Mubarak has declared war on poor living conditions to open a meeting of Islamic leaders from developing countries.Mr Mubarak spoke about promises made at the United Nations Milennium Summit Meeting last year.He said the nations of the world promised to improve the conditions of the world's poorest people by 2015.He said world leaders must work to keep that promise.Malaysian Deputy Prime Minister Anwar ibrahim told the Islamic leaders the best holy war for Moslems is to work to end poor living conditions.The leaders of Bangladesh,Egypt,Indonesia,Nigeria,Pakistan and Turkey are attending the one-day meeting in Cairo.Iran and Malaysia sent other officials.
总理穆巴拉克决定改善贫困生活条件通过召开由伊斯兰教发展中国家领导人组成的会议.穆巴拉克在去年就已经在联合国千禧年高峰会议中声明了这一点.他说世界各国都承诺在2015年前改善世界穷人的状况.他说世界上的领导人必须付出努力来实现自己的承诺.马来西亚副总理安瓦尔易卜拉欣告诉清真的领导人为穆斯林最好的圣战是结束贫困的生活条件.孟加拉国,埃及,印度尼西亚,尼日利亚,巴基斯坦和土耳其的领导人都出席了在开罗的一天会议.伊朗和马来西亚则派出了其他官员.
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 继母的帮助 翻译作品 的文章

随机推荐