英语谢谢英语解答下

请各位英语高手帮忙解答一下,急急急急急,谢谢_百度知道
请各位英语高手帮忙解答一下,急急急急急,谢谢
请在财富,成功,爱。这三个选择一个你认为最重要的,给出三条理由,用英语表达
提问者采纳
Personally,I believe love is the most valuable thing among them. firstly, if one doesn't have love, he has nothing. what is the meaning of life without life when there is no love? one person may lead a comfortable life with his wealth and success. however, it is certain that he would live with vanity of mind, which makes him woefully lonely. secondly, love would never fade. wealth and success are things that may vanish in a flash, just like many tragedies in reality. but the love from your family, friends will be supportive to us forever. Last but not the least, love creates a good atmosphere
around us. just imagine, if we live in an environment full of love, we would feel full of energy and courage, which helps us do well in our work. Thus, wealth and success will follow.
其他类似问题
Which one do you think is the most important, wealth, success, or love? Please have a choice and provide three reasons in English.
高手帮忙的相关知识
其他1条回答
I think love is the most important thing among these. Because, the love is a kind of spirit wealth. It can help us get through any trouble and lead us to success. What's more, love has many ways of showing its face, just like friends,families
and lovers,
all of them are necessary in our lives.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语高手解答下面的阅读题!速求!跪求!谢谢您!_百度知道
请英语高手解答下面的阅读题!速求!跪求!谢谢您!
Welcome to Southwark School!When you go to a new school,it can be scary. You also worry making friends.You worry thar no one will like you.But do not worry too much.Most of the time some peple are friendly and some people are not.Usually there aresome people you like at once.These people often like you too.How do people make friends?What makes a person a friend?Here is what one student says:
&My name is Helen.Amy and Sally are my best friends.Amy has been my friend since my first day at nursery school.We were three years old then,We are 14 now!I like her because she is happy almost all the time and very friendly.Sally is a quiet person.She makes friends more sloely.However,she is just as good a friend as Amy.They are both interested in the same things as me,and we listen to each other is problrms.Amy likes to talk and Sally likes to listen.We are aii good at different school subjects,so we help each other with our homework too!& 阅读短文,请英语高手回答下面这些题目:1.Are all people friendly?2.How many friends does Helen have?3.How long has Amy been her friend?4.Hou old are Helen and Amy?5.Why does Helen like Amy?6.What are different between Amy and Sally?7.Do they help each other with their homework?
请按照题号来解答 比如:1.
…………谢谢
提问者采纳
1.No.Most of the time some peple are friendly and some people are not.2.Two.3. 11 years.4.14 years old.5.Because she is happy almost all the time and very friendly.6.Amy likes to talk and Sally likes to listen.7.Yes.they do.
其他类似问题
阅读题的相关知识
其他2条回答
1.no2.two3.11 years4.145.Because she is happy almost all the time and very friendly.6.Amy likes to talk and Sally likes to listen.7.yes.给点分嘛
1.no2.two friends3.three years4.they are both 145,because she is happy almost all the time and very friendly.6.Sally is
quiet but Amy is out-going7.yes ,they do
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请解答一下初中英语选择题,谢谢_百度知道
请解答一下初中英语选择题,谢谢
.1.Last Sunday my aunt with me______ at home . We were watching TV all day.
D. are为什么选A?2.James, I’m too tired. Let’s stop _______ a rest.
C. to having
D. to have答案选C,为什么不是选D?3..During the Spring Festival, the heavy snow stopped many people from _____A. go
D. going为什么选D?
提问者采纳
1、A。分析:首先确定时间,既然是 last Sunday ,那就是一般过去时了,排除 C 、D 。再有,题目中若有 with sb 就要注意了,这是考主谓一致中的就前原则,其实可以当没见,把主语看成只有 my aunt 就行,既然是第三人称单数,那答案就只有A。 2、D。分析:stop to do sth. 意思为“停下来做另外一件事”stop doing sth. 意思为“停下当前所做的事”注意了,没有 stop to doing 的说法,是错的!所以答案不可能选C。这里说“James,我太累了,不如一起停下来休息一下吧。”好明显,这里是停下来当前的工作去休息。 3、D。分析:固定结构 stop sb from doing sth. 阻止某人做某事。该句意思为“在春节期间,大雪都阻止了人们前行。” 望见纳!有什么不懂可以追问!英语教师团诚意为您服务!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他14条回答
1 这是一道纯粹语法的题目,不要单从意思上去讲。with me就相当于是一个后置定语,来修饰前面的my aunt。而真正的主语是my aunt,为单数,故谓语用were。这点可以参考主谓一致的相关语法,很多类似的用法;2和3都是考察stop这个动词的用法,其用法为stop to do sth.或者stop (from)doing sth. 但其意思完全不同stop to do sth.表示停止正在做的事情去做另外一件事情;
而stop (from)doing sth.只是表示停止正在做的事情。亲爱的学弟学妹,你明白了吗?如还有疑问可以与我单聊qq.
1. with sb 是作为补充成分,在主语位置时,谓语动词的判断是看with前面部分的数的情况,如果前面是单数或不可数名词,则谓语动词需要用第三人称单数;如果前面with前面的主语是名词复数,则动词用复数形式,也就是原形。而这一题由于时间是last sunday,是上周日,过去的时间,所以要用过去时,所以答案是was2. 你好,这个答案应该是D,估计是答案给错了,stop doing sth是指停下正在做的事,而stop to do sth 是指停下来去做要做的事3. stop sb from doing sth = prevent sb doing sth, 都是阻止某人做某事的意思,由于from是介词,所以后面要用名词形式的词,若是动词,则需改成动名词形式。就像of一样,后面都是加v-ing形式的。
1.你有没有注意到with?with作为介词如果后面有人称的话是不做人称成分的,比如这里my aunt with me,虽是两个人,但是只能取my aunt 做人称主语,如果是my aunt and I就是两个人做主语了,那就要用were了。其次我们来讲讲时态,注意时间状语last sunday过去时,所以用was 2.第二题答案给错了吧,应该是D啊。stop to do是停下来去做另一件事,stop doing是停止做当前正在做的事,这里明明是停止做工作去休息。 3.from是介词,介词后接名词或动词ing形式,这里就是接动词ing形式
1.My aunt是主语,with me作伴随状语。主语为单数,固选A.2.stop to do sth 停下来去做某事,即停下正在做得事情,去做另外一件事情。
stop doing sth停止正在做得事情。题中是说我太累了,所以应该是停下来,休息一下。3.考察固定短语,stop sb from doing sth.
1.你把with me 放到home后面就明白了。真正主语是aunt,故用was2.第二个答案错了,楼主是对的3.stop sb from doing sth。固定搭配。阻止某人做某事。记住即可
1.这句话的主语是my aunt ,所以选择A2.答案是D ,I‘m too tired .所以想停下来去休息,stop to have a rest3.stop .....from.doing something 阻止。。。做某事
1.with表伴随,主语是with前的my aunt 2选D吧,答案错了3from是介词,后加动名词
1 过去式啊
有with的句子单复数采取就近原则 所以就是a啦2 不可能选c 3 stop sb from doing sth
因为是.Last Sunday 所以是过去时,with表示伴随,主语是 my aunt 。
1,主语是my aunt, 所以用单数过去式。2,答案应该是D.3,stop sb. from doing sth. 因为from是介词,后面跟名词或者动名词。
1,主语要就远2,to do是停下来做另外一件事,C不可能3,stop sb from doing sth固定用法
.Last Sunday 表明用过去式 排除C D with是介词 with me相当于插入成分 主语只有 my aunt
1因为主语是my aunt ,时间是上个星期天。2 D。3 from 的原因
初中英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题目帮忙解答一下,并说明原因,谢谢!_百度知道
英语题目帮忙解答一下,并说明原因,谢谢!
That place is( )the south of the city.A. at
D. to15.– Do you know if the Andersons are still living there? – ( ).A. Yes, they do
B. Yes, they areC. No, there aren't
D. No, they don't21.
– Can I help you to get it down? – ( ).A. No problem
B. Yes. Let's get itC. Thanks. It's so nice of youD. It's no trouble at all 22.
– What's the problem, Harry? – ( ).A. No problem
B. No trouble at allC. Thank you for asking me about itD. I can't remember where I left my glasses27.
– What subjects are you studying? – ( ).A. Yes, I'm studying history
B. I'm studying nowC. I'm studying philosophy D. I'm doing my homework33. I have spent a lot of time( )working on this problem.A. at
D. with39.
– What do you think about this story? – ( ).A. Thank you for telling me the storyB. Yes, it's a real story
C. I like it very muchD. So do I41.
– Are you sure about that? – ( ).A. You needn't worry about that
B. I like the ideaC. Oh, no. I'm afraid of thatD. Oh, yes. I'm absolutely positive48.
– Everyone knows where the shop is, but who's the owner? – ( ).A. Steve
B. Everyone doesC. At the next door
D. Yes, it's a secret
提问者采纳
( in the south of the city在城市(内部的)南边)15. B
( the Andersons are..肯定回答用:Yes, they are, 如果是;Do you know..回答: Yes, I do./ No, I don't)21. C
( 他人为你提供帮助时,回答用 thanks.)22
( What's the problem? 怎么了,回答要说出你的问题所在,D. 我忘记把眼镜落在哪了)27. C
( subjet 学科,对: philosophy 哲学)33
B ( spend...doing sth.
前可以加介词in, 也可以省略)39. C
( What do you think of..是问对某事的观点,回答用完整的句子, I like it very much.我非常喜欢)41. D
( are you sure...你确定吗? 是一般疑问句,回答用: Yes,../ No,..
D的意思是: 是的,我完全肯定)48. A
( who's the owner? 店主是谁, 回答时答人名)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
12:B解释:大致的范围用IN15:B解答:AD排除,21;C解答:C为感谢别人的话,A是“没问题&,B是“好,我们一起来”,D是“一点问题都没有”,以上均不符22:D解答:对方的意思是,你有什么问题吗?有什么事情吗?D的意思是我忘了把我的眼睛放哪去了27:C解答:问题是你在学习哪门课程,D为我在学习哲学33:C解答:spend sometime on sth是搭配的,经常用的,要熟记39:C解答问题是你对这个故事有什么看法,A的意思&很感谢你告诉我这个故事&,B的意思是“是的,这个一个真实的故事”D的意思是“我也是”,以上均不符合41:D解答:问:你对这件事确定吗?A的意思是“你不必要担心这个”B的意思是“我喜欢这个主意”C为“不,我很害怕那个”,以上也均不符合,排除法48:A解答:OWNER为拥有者,那答案必是人名,A为合适。手打很累,望采用,谢谢
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐