以“a sunny sunday”以远方为题的作文写一篇小作文

以“Sweet Memories为题”写一篇英语作文_百度知道
以“Sweet Memories为题”写一篇英语作文
在即将离开中学的时刻,你们班召开了一次题为“Sweet Memories”的主题班会。在班会上,你回想起学校的学习环境、学习风气,老师的关心以及同学间的友爱,思绪万千…
请把你的感觉写成一篇短文,词数80~100个
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
第一篇:I began school at seven in accordance with the law in a remote village. Short of funds, the school had only a few classrooms, all poorly constructed. Needless to say, our teachers were few, too. As a pupil I preferred the playground to the classroom and often liked to play tricks on girls, as by hiding insects in their desk drawers. On one occasion, I even grimaced behind the back of our teacher, causing the whole class to however, instead of becoming angry, he merely asked why we were laughing and wondered whether there was anything wrong with him. On another occasion, I punctured the tires of a car parked inside the school by using something sharppointed, leaving the principal frightened and bewildered after he had noticed that. Such were the happy moments in my life at that school. The happiest moment, to me and to all of my schoolmates, however, was the one when the school was letting out at the last bell of the day and we were rushing home as if we would never be back. Once, on our way home, a bunch of naughty students found a crickets' hole and exerted themselves to inject water into it with loud cheers. The girls were no less frantic than the boys when they were having a good time at such games as jump-rope, hopscotch and battledore and shuttlecock. 第二篇:My grade school days are the most wonderful time I have ever had. In those days I always wanted as eagerly to learn as a dog prowls about in search of food. The teachers taught me not only the three R’s but also the way to observe the world surrounding us. They laid more stress on observation than on memorization. Thus we had much time to talk over and trade our learning experiences. What excited me most during my grade school days, however, was to be out collecting specimens of the butterfly. Once, on a sunny day and after walking a good while, we reached a one began to catch the butterflies with great excitement while the teacher told us about the living habit of them. Though we spent more time in playing than in catching butterflies, we still had a rich collection when we went home, and a rich knowledge of wildlife into the bargain. After I attended junior high school I did not have much of an opportunity to learn the way I did in grade school, but did not regret because we are bound to go through various stages of life. Anyway, my grade school education was the cornerstone of my later learning career and for that single reason, if not for any other, I am grateful to it. 第三篇:Whenever I remember my grade school days, I tend to be wistful over. Though no more are those days, I will never forget now wonderful they were. I was carefree in my school days and all the year round I lived happily. I was not a hardworking pupil. Every day I directed my attention not to study but to how to out to how to cut classes and class leader as I was. I
instead, I even encouraged others to cut classes, too. of course. I was caught out and severely punished. Often in preparing for a test we pupils would work together to devise ways of cheating in the test room. Though I was poor at cheating in any test. I never gave up but would again and again, hoping this way I would get high marks. With the passage of time I have gradually cast off those bad habits I once had always feel embarrassed each time I think of my foolish behavior in 1the past, I owe what I am to all my teachers. Conscientious instruction. Had it not been for them, I would not be a useful member of society as I am today, My grade school days not only added to my experience as a boy but give me now something lasting to remember by. How I wish the past days could come back, for in retrospect they were so wonderful. 第四篇:Childhood is often regarded as a memorable and beautiful period of one’s life and I passed it happily as a grade-school student. My grade school days were really carefree ones. I got along well with my classmates and On holidays we strolled along the street visited the park and shared one another s candies The teacher of our class was a patient woman who took pains to teach us how to behave and often accompanied us to play games after class—games which were enlivened by songs prattle and laughters. My grade school days were surely the happiest time in my life. Though in retrospect what I did long ago is some-what childish it is nevertheless unforgettable. 第五篇:Most people miss their grade school days and think they are the happiest time of their life, but whenever I recall them I cannot help feeling a little sad. In my young days I disliked any dismal atmosphere and could not bear the feeling of loneliness, yet the fact was that I often lived in a dismal home and frequently had the bitter taste of lonesomeness. I was not cheerful even in the company of my classmates at the grade school I attended. When I was alone at home the dismal atmosphere often filled me with fear even though thought here went to work in the morning but always came later than I did. For a young person like me this was too bad. Not until I was about sixteen years old had I outgrown this feeling of fear. Then there was that nagging feeling of loneliness either at home of at school. My father changed his job several times and with each change of his job we had to move and I had to attend a different grade school. Before I finished my elementary education I had attended three grade schools and thus it was difficult for me to cultivate enduring friendships. The feeling of being friendless was a constant source of pain to me. Those unhappy grade school days have of course long been over. I still have an abhorrence for any dismal atmosphere and lonesomeness, but hardened by experience I now find them less disturbing than they were.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇题目为My family 的作文40-50词_百度知道
写一篇题目为My family 的作文40-50词
提问者采纳
There are four people in my family.my mother,father,brother and l.my parents are doctors.l am a sunny boy.my brother is 11. my family is small but happy,l love my family.
有问题吗?
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
书上有啊,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以“my last weekend”为题写一篇英语作文,30词左右_百度知道
以“my last weekend”为题写一篇英语作文,30词左右
提问者采纳
I went to the zoo with my parents last weekend. We saw many animals there and took some photos. All of us enjoyed ourselves very much.上周我和爸爸妈妈去动物园了,我们看到了很多动物,还照了些照片,我们都玩得很开心。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
on the weekend. I spend the weekend! Mike.
On Saturday. Really cool. So we went to the beach. We ha very interesting, play in the water. We had some delicious food. So we really tired.
In Sunday's game. This is ranny. We also went to the mountain. I found a little boy crying in the corner. He lost his and I helped found his mother. It makes me feel happy. In the evening, we walked back home. So I was really tired.
Your last weekend? Please tell me.上个周末。我一起度周末吧迈克。
在星期六。真的很酷。所以我们也去了沙滩。我们哈非常有趣,打在水里。我们有一些美味的食物。所以我们真的很累。
在周日的比赛。这是ranny。我们也就去山上了。我发现一个小男孩在角落里哭。他失去了和我帮助发现他母亲。这让我感到快乐。在晚上,我们步行回家了。所以我实在太累了。
你上个周末呢?请告诉我。
I had a busy weekend. On the Saturday, I walked to Lily's home . I studied English with her. in the afternoon, I cooked noodles with my mother .On Sunday morning, I watched TV, it was fun. Then I went to a park by bike . I flew kites. It was a sunny day. 看对你是否有帮助哟,祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)
I was a busy
last weekend. On saturday
morning .I watched TV. Satuyday afternoon Iwent to a park. sunday morning I read a book. afternoon Iwent seimming.In evening. Iwashed the ciothes.
was busy last weekend.On Saturday I went hiking .I was happy. On Sunday I climb a mountain Itook many pictures.Last weekend I had a good time.
靠别人最终得不到好
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于我们_关于我们_WordSunny -出国留学文书写作,留学文书修改,翻译,Personal Statement,作文批改 -最专业的出国留学文书写作网站 -
WordSunny致力于为广大用户提供专业低价的留学文书原创/修改润色/翻译,及DIY申请/在线签证/选校等留学咨询服务。
WordSunny是体验最佳、最受欢迎的DIY留学服务品牌,没有之一。
如果你正在准备申请留学,它一定是最好的选择。
WordSunny花了数年时间研究用户的申请经历和录取学校的喜好,所以今天我们有适合所有申请者的&微留学&。
对海外学校不了解?不知道自身优势适合什么学校?选综合定位评估与择校服务;文书很麻烦?或是不够地道?选一套文书编辑服务。
送分有问题吗?同样也有这样的服务;申请材料准备都OK,是不是还需要专业人士再审核一次呢?是的,绝对需要。
寄送材料有问题吗?网申呢?会不会追踪Offer ?面试也是个大问题?好吧!还想申请奖学金?
基本上你能想到的,在这里都会找到。
这还不算,是不是还有无数的申请琐碎问题?论坛上的讨论可能会有点用,但是谁知道是不是正确的呢!答案也许太多难以辨认真伪,又或是时间不够。
留学神器就在这里,只需点一下鼠标,你完全值得试一试,这只需要几分钟。
申请者全程参与的一站式服务,没有申请经验不是问题。
留学申请对于无经验用户来讲是一件艰苦卓绝的事情,选校、查找学校信息、制作申请文书/材料、各种认证、成绩换算、寄送材料、网申、送分、面试,各种头痛&&
而现在,WordSunny将这一切简化成一次点击。
或许你是文字控、信息控、各种控&&只需打开手机或是邮箱,在线IM也不成问题,你可以在任何地方完全掌握和参与到多个订单的处理中来。
在这里,你才是主角。
WordSunny倡导申请者全程参与其中,千难万阻、各种悲喜,我们一路护航。
更令人惊喜的在于WordSunny可以将所有服务分拆后再出售给你,你完全可以自己搞定最擅长的部分,节省钱并不是唯一目的,关键是可控、透明。
WordSunny不仅仅提供留学服务,更多的是一种关怀。
High Quality and Inexpensive&
低价从来与留学绝缘,巨大的门面、高额的广告费,还有各种挂名的要人,你真的需要支付这些开支吗?从现在开始说&NO&。
WordSunny奉行低调的口碑宣传策略,几乎零广告费。
在这个移动互联网的时代,WordSunny自豪的采用自行研发的STT控制系统,运用远程在线的服务模式。相对于传统的那种(你懂得)这几乎砍掉了70%的成本。
WordSunny也颇具人文性,经验丰富的咨询师、文采非凡的Editor,当然,客服也是有态度的&&
我们的光彩来自于无数申请者的成功。
令人自豪的WordSunny
无论你选择什么服务,WordSunny都鼓励你参与进来,让我们在不断前进中认识自己,挖掘自己,做自己人生的决策者。
现在,万事俱备,只欠东家。
1、本网站()所刊登内容,包括商标、设计、文字、图像和任何其他信息,其著作权均属西安九溦商务信息咨询有限公司所有。
2、未经本公司书面许可,任何单位及个人不得以任何方式或理由对上述产品、服务、信息、材料的任何部分进行使用、复制、修改、抄录、传播或与其它产品捆绑使用、销售。
3、本站点包含部分由其它组织、团体或商业机构提供的文字、图片内容,这些内容的版权属于相应的提供者。本站点摘录或转载这些内容时均已获得版权持有人的许可,并按约定注明来源。
4、凡侵犯本公司版权等知识产权的,我公司必依法追究其法律责任。
电话:029-
地址:西安市雁塔区朱雀街132号阳阳国际广场B座17层
版权所有(C) 2009 - 2014 WordSunny。保留所有权利。 |当前位置:: >
>英语作文大全英语作文
摘要:I jumped off my bed at once and took a bath quickly. The experience made me hate cockroaches. Cockroaches are the insects that frighten me the most. I wasn't afraid of them before, but now I can't stand them. It started when I was sle...
摘要:Do you know what mottos are?They are things people say that have a special meaning.I have a super motto and it works like magic.My motto is "Just do your best." 高中英语作文范例: My Motto Do you know what mottos are?They are things pe...
摘要:春天来了。我想把春天种到家里。于是我和爸爸到集市上买了一些花苗,准备种到院子里。 春天来了。鸟语花香。我想把春天种到家里。于是我和爸爸到集市上买了一些花苗,准备种到院子里。我们俩手拿小铁锨,热火朝天地干着。不一会儿就种完了,现在我就可...
摘要:He’s favor te color s black. Because he can’t cook. He have many ch cken, a dog and many cat. 小学生英语写作范文:I love my father very much! love my father very much! y father s a teacher. He s th n and tall. He l kes eat popcorns....
摘要: 请以“Our Class Meeting”为题,写一篇不少于60个单词的作文。 请以Our Class Meeting为题,写一篇不少于60个单词的作文。 Our Class Meeting 我们的班会 Last Friday afternoon we had our last class meeting in our classroom. All the students a...
摘要:人们对于学生网上交友持不同意见。请你用英语写一篇关于学生网上交友的短文,介绍人们的不同观点,并表达自己的看法。 人们对于学生网上交友持不同意见。请你用英语写一篇关于学生网上交友的短文,介绍人们的不同观点,并表达自己的看法。 1.广交朋友...
摘要:Last summer holiday, I took a trip to Yunnan. It is in the southern part of our country .It is really a very beautiful place grand mountains, clean rivers and kind people. Trees and flowers are seen everywhere. Every year there are lo...
摘要: I like animals very much. I have a dog, It’s my favourite animal. It’s white, It looks like a snow ball. It has two big eyes and ears. But its nose and mouth are very small. It’s very naughty. 小学英语写作范文:Animals 动物 I like...
摘要:It's a sunny day ,the bird is singing,I'm singing too.When I get to park,I see some girls are playing games ,so I join them. Today I'm very happy,after I have breakfast,I go to park. It's a sunny day ,the bird is singing,I'm singing...
摘要:I am going to do many things and be very busy on the weekend. So I do my homework on Saturday morning. In the afternoon, I am going to do housework with my mother. Because I am a good girl, I am helpful at home. On Sunday morning, I a...
作文地带导读:每年的十月一日是一年一度的国庆节,是我们伟大祖国母亲的生日。伴随着风风雨雨,我们的母亲祖国...
I love my hometown――Xinjiang.I Love Xinjiang(征文)我爱新疆英语作文两篇. I am very proud of living in Xi...
作文地带导读:冯萍小说集之:What is there in the front?Chapter two
作者介绍:冯萍 山西农业大学信息学院 英...
冯萍小说集之:What is there in the front?第一章:作者 冯萍山西农业大学信息学院英语104班...
作文地带摘要:A recent investigation shows that about 80 percent of pupils have private tutors.Such a pop...
英语应用文写作之留学申请信范文九篇(Application for Admittance)
留学和奖学金申请信中须写明下列几点:
最近更新内容

我要回帖

更多关于 以远方为题的作文 的文章

随机推荐