以《volunteer作文 as a teacher》为题的作文

Being a volunteer is great_初中英语作文_优习英语网
&>&&>&&>& &
Being a volunteer is great
Being a volunteer is great  Now in China, there are many volunteers. They do lots of things to help people who need help. And the work they are doing is important.   I want to be a volunteer as a teacher when I am older. Because I love children and I enjoy reading. I&ll ask them to work hard as much as possible. And I will teach my students read and write. I can put my love to good use by staying with students. But I know I have to work as hard as I can.   You can help to make other people&s lives better by volunteering. It&s great. Being a volunteer today, don&t put it off.
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站Being a volunteer 英语作文,求解答!!!!!!!_百度知道
Being a volunteer 英语作文,求解答!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
I’ll ask them to work hard as much as possible. It’s great Being a volunteer is great  Now in China. Being a volunteer today.   You can help to make other people’s lives better by volunteering, don’t put it off. I can put my love to good use by staying with students.   I want to be a volunteer as a teacher when I am older. And the work they are doing is important. And I will teach my students read and write. Because I love children and I enjoy reading. But I know I have to work as hard as I can, there are many volunteers. They do lots of things to help people who need help
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁write a letter or e-mail to the piace you want to volunteer at 的英文作文
write a letter or e-mail to the piace you want to volunteer at 的英文作文
不区分大小写匿名
Dear Sir or Madam,I&m writing toyou about volunteering at the library.l&minterested in computers and teaching.And I want to volunteer at the computer teacher.剩下的自己想,求点赞
and i want to volunteer as a computer teacher for people who lock computer skills . i love working with computers and i am good at explaning how to use new software to younger students at my school .ive taught my grandparents how to use email ang word procescing software . i like to help people to enjoy compuers as much as i do ,so i think id be good at this job . i want to help out as a volunteer at your library because know that many people go there to use your computers. i am free to help on weekends and sometimes in the evenings. yours,cindy
dear sir and madam,
i am writing to you about volunteering at the after school progam .i am good at reading and teaching. in my free time ,i like to read ,so,i think id good at this job .i want to help out as a volunteer in your after school program. i am free to help kids learn to read.
有神魔错误的请指出来
dear sir and madam,
i am writing to you about volunteering at the library .i am interested in computrs and teaching ,and i want to volunteer as a computer teacher for people who lock computer skills .
i love working with computers and
i am good at explaning how to use new software to younger students at my school .ive taught my grandparents how to use email ang word procescing software .
i like to help people to enjoy compuers
as much as i do ,so i think id be good at this job .
i want to help out as a volunteer at your library because know that many people
go there to use your computers.
i am free to help on weekends and sometimes in the
yours,cindy
&20. VolunteeringA community is made up of a group of people. And it depends on those people for its existence. It is possible for people to live in close proximity and fail to be a community. That is because the word community implies communal action. It is neighbors working together to create a better place to live. Therefore, it is important for us all to contribute our efforts to our community. If I have several hours of time each month to do so, I will work toward creating and preserving green spaces in my community. I feel that preserving green space is a worthy endeavor that would be of great value to my community. It is especially important because I live in an urban community. The open spaces and parks are limited in the city and are too often sacrificed for further development. Working to protect these spaces and to establish new parks would be a way to conserve one of the community’s scarce resources. Furthermore, providing green spaces for the residents of my neighborhood would increase the feeling of community and improve relationships among neighbors. This is because attractive parks would encourage people to get out and socialize with others in a relaxed atmosphere. In addition, by beautifying the neighborhood, it would provide the residents with more contact with nature. This would encourage them to exercise and lead healthier lives. The above are just some of the advantages of having green spaces and parks in a community. Because it is so beneficial to the community, that is how I will choose to devote my free time. In this way, I hope to make a meaningful contribution to my neighborhood and to my neighbors.
我想做一名动物志愿者,我喜欢动物,所以我会很认真工作,每周星期六我都要帮助那些流浪动物,让它们有个家
求解》》》》。。。。
Dear Sir or Madam,I'd like to help kids in an after-school program. I'm strong in speaking English.I can help the kids read English stories.I'm good with kids. I'm free&on the&week ends.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家以说服他人照顾特殊儿童为题写一篇英语作文You are Chairperson of the Social Concern Club .The club is organizing a programme called & Care for children with special needs & You are going to talk to your schoolmates,trying to persuade them to volunteer as student_百度作业帮
以说服他人照顾特殊儿童为题写一篇英语作文You are Chairperson of the Social Concern Club .The club is organizing a programme called " Care for children with special needs " You are going to talk to your schoolmates,trying to persuade them to volunteer as student helpers for an outing to Ocean Prak with 20 special needs children .大概初三的水平.200字左右
Now this school is a major problem.The teacher can basically meet the teaching,but because of the shortage of school funds,so it can not be the child to do "one-to-one teaching.In the day-to-day training sessions is not enough manpower.II.Because the child's subjective awareness is not enough,help yourself very often do not know what he was doing,and sometimes can not control their own class ran.Well,not for Gifted teachers we can to help this school what to do?This time through observation and teacher communication,I learned that we can spare time to accompany the children exercise,such as running,playing games ah,so you can achieve the purpose of exercise their bones and the ability to respond.Maybe,maybe we do these seem minimal,but I hope that through our efforts and actions aroused the attention and care of these lovely children!
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 以远方为题的作文 的文章

随机推荐