这里英语翻译资格证怎么翻译非常感谢大家帮忙

还有一段英文文献需要大家帮忙,不要百度等直译的,需要意译,谢谢,内容在补充里,后期还有其他翻译,均在10分到20分之间悬赏,希望大家积极参与,特别是英语翻译很强的专家们,希望你们能帮个忙,这是本人的毕业论文的外文文献翻译,实在是英语水平有限,拜托大家了 - 已解决 - 搜狗问问
还有一段英文文献需要大家帮忙,不要百度等直译的,需要意译,谢谢,内容在补充里,后期还有其他翻译,均在10分到20分之间悬赏,希望大家积极参与,特别是英语翻译很强的专家们,希望你们能帮个忙,这是本人的毕业论文的外文文献翻译,实在是英语水平有限,拜托大家了
Demographics and financingIn 2004, there were 36.3 million people in the USA over the age of 65 years, accounting for 12% of the population.This cohort is expected to grow as the population born after World War II, known as the “baby boom” generation, reaches retirement age. Among the elderly, the population over the age of 85 years is growing at the fastest rate. This is significant because they are the age group with the highest health expenditures. As for nursing home utilization, only 4% of Americans over 65 years live in nursing homes, yet this number grows to 17% among those older than 85 years (see Fig. 1).要是有谁愿意帮我翻译整篇了,欢迎之至,请联系QQ,悬赏分都可以商量 ,联系时间最好是中午11点到晚上10点之间,谢谢
亲,全手动,给好评哦!觉得帮到你就给最佳答案哦,还有什么可以帮到你的,就继续提问哦!~&在2004年,美国超过65岁的有3.63千万的人&,大约占美国人口的12%。这群达到退休年龄的人应该是在世界第二次大战之后出生的,这段时期被称为“婴儿潮”。在这群老年人中,年纪超过85的人增长率是最快的。这个数据是具有重大意义的,因为85岁以上的人是卫生支出费最高的年纪。关于养老院的利用率,在美国超过65岁的人只有4%的人住在养老院,而85岁以上的人住在养老院的概率却达到了17%。&&&&
谢谢你帮了我大忙!求大家帮帮忙把这篇短文译成英文的,很急的,明天就要考了,谢谢,谢谢!!_百度知道
求大家帮帮忙把这篇短文译成英文的,很急的,明天就要考了,谢谢,谢谢!!
求大家帮帮忙把这篇短文译成英文的,很急的,明天就要考了,谢谢,谢谢!!
尊敬的老师们下午好,我很高兴能在这里向大家介绍我自己。我叫刘佩姗,英语名Susan,我今年十二岁,是兰化一校六年级的学生。我热爱运动,喜欢打羽毛球、乒乓球,我喜欢画画与朗诵,没错,这就是我,一个活泼、幽默、害羞的女孩。谢谢大家!
Dear teachers, good afternoon, here I'm glad to introduce myself to you. My name is Liu Peishan, my English name is Susan. I'm twelve years old, a six grade student in Lanhua first primary school. I like sports, badminton,ping-pong. And I like drawing and reciting. Yes, this is me, a cheery, houmorous girl and a little shy.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Respected teachers good afternoon, I am very glad to introduce myself to you here. My name is Liu Peishan, English name is Susan, I am twelve years old this year, is the sixth grade students of a school. I love sports, like playing badminton, table tennis, I like painting and reading, yes, this is me, a lively, humorous, shy girl. Thank you.
Dear teachers,
Good afternoon!I feel honored to introduce myself here.My name is LiuPeipei,and my English name is Susan.I am 12 years ago and now is a sixth grade student of the first elementary school of Lan Hua .I love sports,especially badminton and table tennis.What's more,I enjoy painting and reciting. So far,this is me,a really blithe,humurous girl and a little shy .Thanks a lot!
亲爱的老师,下午好,在这里我很高兴向你作自我介绍。我的名字叫刘 Peishan,我的英文名字是苏珊。我十二岁,兰花第一小学六年级学生。我喜欢运动、 羽毛球、 乒乓球的。而且我喜欢绘画和背诵。是的这是我、 樱桃、 houmorous 的女孩和小 shy.赞同0|评论
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢你帮我换的床单,每次一回到家,就觉得特别温馨。这句话翻译成英文应该怎么翻译呢,谢谢拉。_百度知道
谢谢你帮我换的床单,每次一回到家,就觉得特别温馨。这句话翻译成英文应该怎么翻译呢,谢谢拉。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Thank for your help me to change my bed sheet ,every time go home feel special warmth.
Thank you for helping me with my sheets, each home, feel particularly warm.
Thank you for helping me to change my sheets, and every time I came home I feel special warmth.
Thank you for you help me to change sheet,when I come to home at a time,I feel very warm.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是第21段英文文献需要大家帮忙,不要百度等直译的,需要意译,谢谢,内容在补充里,后期还有其他翻译,均在10分到20分之间悬赏,希望大家积极参与,特别是英语翻译很强的专家们,希望你们能帮个忙,这是本人的毕业论文的外文文献翻译,实在是英语水平有限,拜托大家了
这是第21段英文文献需要大家帮忙,不要百度等直译的,需要意译,谢谢,内容在补充里,后期还有其他翻译,均在10分到20分之间悬赏,希望大家积极参与,特别是英语翻译很强的专家们,希望你们能帮个忙,这是本人的毕业论文的外文文献翻译,实在是英语水平有限,拜托大家了 20
补充:As the trend toward post-acute admissions increases, the staff in nursing homes has become more diverse and many different therapy professionals (speech, occupational, activity and physical) have joined the interdisciplinary team. Care coordination is often the responsibility of a social worker, or nurse case manager. Support staff may include persons with risk management, MDS coordination and infection control responsibilities. Additionally, daily operations depend on a dedicated group of persons: administration, food services, maintenance, transportation and volunteers.
随着急症期后病人接诊次数的增多的这种趋势,疗养院内的员工也越来越多样化,许多不同治疗领域的专业人才(语言专业、职业病专业、体育运动)也加入了这个跨学科的医疗护理团队。护理协调往往是一个社工或者护理案例主管的工作职责。后勤支持人员包括风险管理人员、MDS协调和负责感染控制的人员。另外,疗养院的日常运营也依靠一个专门的团队来进行,包括管理、食物供应服务、设备维护、运输和志愿者。
提问者 的感言:谢谢你帮了我大忙!
其他回答 (2)
& 基于入住疗养院的病人有病况严重才入住的增加趋势, 疗养院护的理员变得多样化, 不同领域的治疗专家, (例如: 语言治疗, 职业治疗, 活动治疗, 肢体治疗) 组成了跨学科的团队. 关怀和协调通常是社会工作者或护士主管的工作范围. 助理员工的工作则包括, 危机处理, (MDS : Diagnosis and Treatment of Myelodysplastic Syndromes)细胞特变护理和传染病控制. 此外疗养院的其他杂务如, 行政, 食物, 维修, 交通便由一群热心人或志愿人员提供服务.
2个都翻译的很好,你的悬赏我在10分那里给你加上好吗?
分不用了, 能帮助到你的便开心了! ^_^
那怎么好意思,翻译很幸苦的,靠我自己不知道要翻译多久呢。
不会翻译的请勿打扰,这是本人的外文文献,很重要
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

随机推荐