不要在网上抄
最好是一个 故事要有中文翻译哦
要用9年级 上期
Unit 1--Unit 4
要动人 感人
不要垃圾哈
不要在网上抄
最好是一个 故事要有中文翻译哦
Every child is surrounded by the deep mother love. However, we often turn a blind eye to the love. One day I deeply felt the love.One day I hurried home for lunch after school, because there would be an exam in the afternoon and I had expected to go back to school early to prepare for the exam. But when I got home, the lunch was not ready yet. I felt unhappy. When the dishes were served, I forund none I like. I ran out of my house angrily and wanderde on the street for a while,hungry. Then I walked to school.When I got into the classroom, I saw a lunch box on my desk. One classmate told me that it was my mother ther that had brought it here.After opening the box, I found my favorite food inside. My eyes was moist with tears.
Every child is surrounded by the deep mother love. However, we often turn a blind eye to the love. One day I deeply felt the love.One day I hurried home for lunch after school, because there woul...
In the beginning, love is always sweet.As time is slipping away, boredom, be used to, abandonment, loneliness, despair and cold smile will come gradually.
Once being eager to stay with someone f...请根据下列要求写一篇5句话的英语作文,不要用翻译软件直译的,谢谢史蒂夫乔布斯于日出生于美国旧金山.乔布斯是苹果公司的首席执行官.他意志坚定,富有想象力,积极又乐观.在1997年他创立了苹果公司之_百度作业帮
请根据下列要求写一篇5句话的英语作文,不要用翻译软件直译的,谢谢史蒂夫乔布斯于日出生于美国旧金山.乔布斯是苹果公司的首席执行官.他意志坚定,富有想象力,积极又乐观.在1997年他创立了苹果公司之
史蒂夫乔布斯于日出生于美国旧金山.乔布斯是苹果公司的首席执行官.他意志坚定,富有想象力,积极又乐观.在1997年他创立了苹果公司之后,他创造了许多电子产品,例如iphone,ipad,ipod.他经历了很多困难和挑战,但是仍然努力工作.日逝世,这使全世界震惊和难过.
Steven Paul "Steve" Jobs (February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011) was an American businessman, designer and inventor. He is best known as the co-founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Apple Inc. Through Apple, he was widely recognized as a charismatic pioneer of the personal computer revolution and for his influential career in the computer and consumer electronics fields.-支持中英、中日、中韩、中法、中俄、中西互译
-支持网页翻译,在输入框直接输入网页地址即可,
-有道专业翻译 -
翻译结果评分:
关注我们:求大神!英语作文。 不需要写很好的,能翻译出来就行&_百度作业帮
求大神!英语作文。 不需要写很好的,能翻译出来就行&
以前,每当我见到路旁捡垃圾的清洁工,我总会捏着鼻子绕过他。可通过那件事,我却对他刮目相看。那是一个乌云密布的夏天,顷刻间,豆大粒的雨似断了线的珍珠从天而降。由于我没带雨具,只好向着家中狂奔而去。路途中,我又见到活了七十多个春秋扫马路的老爷爷。他那古铜色的脸上从不会露出笑容。也许是对工作负责任吧!他没有拿上雨具,就冒着雨去追那个被风刮跑的塑料袋。我只是在路旁呆呆的望着他。风停了,他艰难的弯下腰去捉那...幸福就是一双鞋合不合适只有自己一个人知道 用英文怎么说求帮忙把以下几个句子翻译成英文 能翻几个就翻几个 不要翻译器翻的 好的会再加分 ①幸福就是一双鞋合不合适只有自己一个人知道;②有学问的人和_百度作业帮
幸福就是一双鞋合不合适只有自己一个人知道 用英文怎么说求帮忙把以下几个句子翻译成英文 能翻几个就翻几个 不要翻译器翻的 好的会再加分 ①幸福就是一双鞋合不合适只有自己一个人知道;②有学问的人和
求帮忙把以下几个句子翻译成英文 能翻几个就翻几个 不要翻译器翻的 好的会再加分 ①幸福就是一双鞋合不合适只有自己一个人知道;②有学问的人和能认识的人是不同的.记忆造成了前者,哲学造成了后者;③如果你渴望得到某样东西,你得让它自由,如果它回到你身边,它就是属于你的,如果它不会回来,你 就从未拥有过它;④痛苦的经历一旦有人分担,痛苦就减少了一半.⑤一切罪恶只有两帖药——时间和沉默.
1.Happiness is a pair of shoes.It is known by yourself only whether they're suitable or not.2.The one with a lot of knowledge is different from the one that can be made the acquaintance of.Memories form the former,while philosophy the latter.3.If you are eager to attain something,you have to set it free.If it comes back and stand by your side, if not,you have never owned it.4.The miserable experience once can be shared by another,and then the misery just halves.5.What all the crimes have are only two things---time and silence.
Happiness is a pair of shoes it would suit only oneself a person know
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译器 的文章

随机推荐