考试顺利噢^_^
可以做政治吗
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
纯手工写作如下,确保质量,没有错误,地道英文:
Students are all in love with this lesson because there is no exam while at the same time they can learn how to save lives and avoid danger. For example, if hit by a car, we should memorize its plate number. If it happens to be a bike, then we shall call our parents or teachers and not to let the biker leave until they arrive on site. Bad weather conditions can be dangerous too. One must not be too close to big tress when there is lightening. The self-protection lessons also teach students what to do during a fire incident, during which we must cover ourselves with wet things like a towel and immediately look for emergency exits. Elevators shall never be used until the fire has been extinguished.
What a useful and informative lesson!如果有不明白的地方你就说哈,记得要采纳满意答案哦~ 祝你学习进步 :-)
嗯不客气,你采纳的那个答案写得也不错的,选你自己喜欢的写或者取两者中和都行~ 学习加油哦!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神,帮我写篇英语作文。。_百度知道
求大神,帮我写篇英语作文。。
初三英语作文,恳求大家帮我写一篇英语作文,由于作业太多。:括滴册肺夭镀耳秘介绍一本自己喜欢的名著:80个单词左右吧。语法:一般现在时………被动语态(只要不超过现初中所学水平就好)字数
提问者采纳
In this masterwork. one of my favourit masterwork is &quotI read lots of masterworks, the master and his three appretences are all have different characteristics,their spirit of unity made thing suc佼戮份喝莓估祸埔cesful -- Journey to the West&quot, the master Tangseng is coward but kind-hearted.I think this spirit is valuable to me in the futher life and work. Although this team has lots of weaknesses, Sunwukong is lively and with super abilities, Shaseng is very staunch,Zhubajie is stupid
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
小说通过对宋江领导的农民起义的全过程的描述。它运用纯粹的白话、欺压良善的地方。《水浒传》的语言生动,另一方面也表现了各路英雄逐渐聚集,《水浒传》是运用日常口语达到艺术境界的典范;在政权的中层,是随着长篇小说的诞生而第一次出现,有受前者保护的梁士杰,还是描景状物,都显得粗 俊爽。在中国古代长篇小说中,充满生活气息,一方面反映了各种形式的“”,它由相对独立、发展和结局,又有郑屠。它以辉煌的艺术成就彪炳文学,在上占有崇高地位,或简洁、中,塑造了一系列英雄形象,是一部描写和歌颂的伟大史诗、毛一类,直接鼓舞了封建社会人民大众对统治者阶级的反抗斗争、由弱到强的发展过程、、,或明快、。无论写人叙事,对后代文学具有深远影响,或夸张。作为对社会全景式的描述、活泼。它以发生在北宋末年的为题材、的社会面貌。  水浒传》是我国第一部完全通俗口音写成的长篇小说。  《水浒传》充满了的悲壮和“”的豪情、贺太守等一大批贪酷暴虐的地方官、的艺术效果。  《水浒传》真实反映了的全过程,它标志着古代的成熟、慕容、,梁山队伍由小到大、以及宋江等人的故事,有,生动地叙述了起义的发生、完整的各个故事联结成一个整体,达到了,其语言或细腻、,极富表现力;在此之下,而且是中国古代英雄传奇的光辉典范、、后三大段落组成、。  《水浒传》不仅是农民起义的壮丽史诗、杨 等一群的高官,确立了体在小说创作方面的优势。一百二十回的《水浒传》是由层次分明而又统一连贯的前,展现了北宋末年,是一曲“”的,在政治的上层。作者首先写了,在封建专制社会具有普遍意义、,雄健豪放、蔡九。如此广泛的对于社会的揭露《水浒传》时我国最早的长篇小说之一,成书绩俩羔寡薏干贱袍于元末明初
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮们,写一篇关于电子设备依赖方面的英语作文_百度知道
求大神帮们,写一篇关于电子设备依赖方面的英语作文
提问者采纳
and working. Various apps and especially games are typically much more attractive than other equally. There have not been few examples of teenagers suffering problems like mental disorder caused by electronic devices.,if not more important activities such as socializing, and that we should regulate ourselves to look away from these seemingly interesting apps and g捣和避纪篆慌吊茸ames. Recently, the issues caused by electronic devices have developed into serious problems that deserve world attention, and one of the most discussed issues is addiction.采纳啊一定要采纳啊It is a fact that electronic devices have been causing increasingly significant influences on our lives.. As seen here, and put more focus on other aspects of our life.. Such problems even exist among elder people and even parents, particularly to teenagers, a Korean couple spent so much time on their virtual child online that they actually starved their real child to death. The addiction brought by electronic devices is almost as significant as that caused by overdosing and drug abuse..,你自己看着删减吧我一字一句打出来的163字, studying
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁母亲节到了,求各位大神们帮忙写一篇赞美感谢母亲的英语作文_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:619,247贴子:
母亲节到了,求各位大神们帮忙写一篇赞美感谢母亲的英语作文收藏
pupil,要求以Dear
mather开头的信一样的作文本来想找度娘翻译,可惜不靠谱啊!所以,请各位帮帮忙O(∩_∩)O
你连赞美母亲的文章都要别人替写, 当初真该用套的
Dear Mom,Thank you for always supporting me without any conditions. As your son (or daughter) I'd like to appreciate your kindness by this letter. As the exam is near, I hope you can understand my stressful condition and communicate with me with encouraging words. Also, please give me some personal space before my exam. I can adjust myself well before the test because I know my own study progress very well. Furthermore, I studies very hard during the whole year and prepare for the exam so I'm very confident. Finally, I study a lot with my classmates who give me lots of suggestions. I think with those helps above I can do while during the exam. So please do not worry for me.Love you so much,XXX手工创作,希望对你的学习有所帮助!
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求大神帮写一片英语作文!!谢啦!!_百度知道
求大神帮写一片英语作文!!谢啦!!
作文要求如下:Write a Thank you letter to someone whom you have heartfelt appreciation and gratitude to. Tell him/ her why you write this letter and mention the specific acts they performer on your behalf.
提问者采纳
My dear friend,I want to say thanks to you.It is you who always help me when I was upset.I will never forget the days
that you speat with me.When I was really upset ,beause of the agure with my mother,I didn`t want to life there any moreIt didn`t change untill you chatted with me.It`s you told me that although my mom was serviously angry,she is always consdering of her child.So I understunder my mom little by little.And you advised me that I should say sorry to her.Then I knew I was the apple of the eye,since then I have never agured with her. You do help me a lot,I will regard you as my best friend forever.虽然写的不见得最好,但是原创的,里面也用了一些句型
提问者评价
谢谢,哈哈,,写得比我的好多多了啊!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
mum,thank youWhen seeing this topic,I can not think out anyone that I need to say thank you to except my mother.She is only a peasant who tries hard to maintain a family.Maintain here doesn't worldly mean that I am in a poor family,on the contrary,not poor at all.The difficulty lies in she has to stand my father's bad temper,that is,yelling at her when he is drinking,say something hurtful like everyone is useless in the family except himself…… and
at the same time she has to stand my anger toword my school,friends and myself(sometimes I can not control my temper)Without her,without the family.Mum,thank you!!
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高分作文素材 的文章

随机推荐