您好,很高兴为您解答!
Where are you going tomorrow afternoon?
希望我的回答对你有帮助,祝你成功!
不是Where are you going to go tomorrow afternoon?吗,to go能省略吗
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
Where are you going to tomorrow afternoon?纯手打~~欢迎追问感谢采纳~!!!祝学习进步天天开心~!!!
Where are you going tomorrow afternoon?祝你学习进步 望采纳
1.Where are you going to tomorrow afternoon?2.Where do you intend to go tomorrow afternoon?3.What's your destination tomorrow afternoon?
where do you intend to go tomorrow
Where are you going tomorrow afternoon?
Where are you going to tomorrow afternoon?
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:他们打算明天继续学英语是什么意思?
他们打算明天继续学英语
问题补充:
They intend to continue to learn English
Tomorrow they intend to continue to learn English
They planned tomorrow will continue study English
They are going to continue tomorrow to learn English
tomorrow they are going to continue to learn E
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!“周末的下午我要去画画和看书,你呢?” 用英文怎么说_百度知道
“周末的下午我要去画画和看书,你呢?” 用英文怎么说
提问者采纳
I going to painting and reading,what about you?
谢谢,采纳啦!
谢谢,采纳啦!
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
The weekend afternoon I going to draw pictures and read books,what about you?
I'm going to draw and read a book on the weekend afternoon , what about you?
afternoon,and
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语翻译句子(不要网上直接找的)_百度知道
初二英语翻译句子(不要网上直接找的)
1.虽然她50多岁了,但她仍然努力工作(although)2.老师要求学生两小时内完成试卷(require sb to do)3.他的手表需要修理。(require doing…)4,每天天黑后,渔民们就挂一盏灯在船头的杆子上(after dark5.我不想喝咖啡。(feel like+doing)6.我们周末将选择去爬山而不是打游戏(choose…instead of…)。7.学生们经常做兼职工作挣钱(earn money)。8.当听到那条好消息时,我忍不住笑了(can’t help +doing)9.我们应该学会如何给别人留下好印象。10.老师总是提醒我们坐直(remind sb to do…)11.残疾人做义工有困难(have difficulty in doing…)12.我们打算明天下午4:00出发(set off)13.如果我不被邀请我将不去参加那个会议(attend the meeting)14.在中国,剪纸是一种传统技能。(paper cutting)15.鸟的脖子周围被系了一根草吗?(tie)
提问者采纳
Although she is over fifty years old,she is still working hard.Teacher requires students to finish the test paper in/within two hours.His watch requires repairing.Fishermen hang a light on the pole of fore after dark everyday.I don't feel like drinking coffee.We will choose going climbing instead of playing computer games at our weekend.Students often earn money by doing part-time job.I can't help smiling when I heard the good news.We should learn to make a good impression on other people.Teacher always remind us to sit up straight.The handicappeds have difficulty in being a volunteer.We are going to setting off at 4 tomorrow afternoon.I won't attend the meeting if I am not invited.Paper cutting is a traditional skill in China.Is the bird tied with a grass arroud its neck?(be tired,被动语态 被系了)久等了!打字比较慢,望采纳!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Although she's fifty years old, she's still working hard.The teacher require the students to finish the exam paper in two hours.His watch requires fixing.The fishermen would hang a light at the pole of the boat every day after dark.I don't feel like drinking coffee.We choose to hike instead of playing computer games in the weekend.The students always do part-time jobs to earn money.When I heard your good news, i can't help but laugh.We should learn how to leave good impression on others.The teacher always remind us to sit straight.The physically disabled have difficulty in doing voluntary work.We plan to set off at 4 pm tomorrow.If I am not invited, I would not attend the meeting.In China, paper cutting is a traditional art.Is the bird's neck tied around with a blade of grass?
1 Although she is in his fifties,she still works hard.
teacher required the students to finish the test paper in two hours.
3.His watch needs repairing.
4. After dark,the fishermen hangs a light on the pole at the head of the boat.
5.I don't feel like drinking coffee.
6.We will choose to climb the mountain instead of playing games at the weekend.
7.The students often make money by doing the part-time job.
8.When I hear the good news,I can't help laughing.
9.We should learn how to impress sb.
10The teacher always reminds us to sit up straight.
11The disabled have difficulty in doing voluntary work.
12We plan to set off at4 pm tomorrow.
was not invited I would not attend the meeting.
14.In China,paper cutting is a traditional skill.
15.Is the round of the neck of the bird tied with a piece of grass?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:在星期六的早上,我去了图书馆看书,下午我一直在做作业,晚上就在看电影。星期天的早上,我拜访了我的好朋友赵小文,下午我去打了篮球,晚上我在看电视。是什么意思?
在星期六的早上,我去了图书馆看书,下午我一直在做作业,晚上就在看电影。星期天的早上,我拜访了我的好朋友赵小文,下午我去打了篮球,晚上我在看电视。
问题补充:
湖北黄冈访客
这都不会,你学习不好吧!(*^__^*)
On Saturday morning, I went to the library and read, I have been doing homework at night in the movies. Sunday morning, I visited my good friend Zhao Xiaowen, I play basketball at night I was watching TV.
正在翻译,请等待...
On Saturday early morning, I went to the library to read, I continuously was doing one's assignment in the afternoon, evening on was watching the movie.Sunday early morning, I visited my good friend Zhao Xiaowen, I have played the basketball in the afternoon, evening I am watching the television.
On Saturday morning, I went to the library, I have been doing their homework in the afternoon, evening in the cinema. On Sunday morning, I called on my good friend Zhao Xiaowen, I go to play basketball this afternoon, I was watching TV in the evening.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 明天下午英语 的文章

随机推荐