你可能喜欢经验内容仅供参考,如果您需解决具体问题(尤其法律、医学等领域),建议您详细咨询相关领域专业人士。
请扫描分享到朋友圈您当前的位置: &&
&& 资讯内容
有中文提示下的英语翻译写作
中文提示、翻译重组
四川省成都市新都一中 张世明
I.实战点睛
一、汉译英应试原则和基本程序  
(一)汉译英应试原则  手法灵活(如遇难译之处,换用其它相近说法表达)  语法正确(避免时态、语态、单复数等语法错误)  内容忠实(必须把原文的内容准确而完整地表达出来,不得有任何歪曲、遗漏或增删)  语言闪光(译文符合英语表达习惯,且用词准确、多样) 
(二)汉译英基本程序  1.理解 通读并透彻理解原文含义  2.翻译 确定译文句子的时态、句型、结构和用词  3.审校 首先检查译文是否正确地转述了原文内容,是否有错译和漏译;其次,检查是否有语言上的明显错误,如时态、语态、单复数、拼写、大小写、标点符号等。发现错误,及时改正。
二、英语基本句型结构与汉译英的基本方法
& 在进行汉译英过程中,有时会觉得无从下手,因为乍看英语句子错综复杂,千变万化,短句短到只一个字,长句长达几行,担心翻译出来的英语句子要么结构不对,不地道,要么意义不准确。其实,就英语的句子结构而言,是有规律可循的,掌握这一规律,就掌握了翻译重要的第一步。简单说来,英语句子就是以下五种基本句型的扩大与缩小。
(1)S+V(主语+谓语)
This good weather won't last.这种好天气不会持久的。
(2)S+V+P(主语+谓语+表语)
Sometimes she is not clever enough.她有时很蠢。
(3)S+V+O(主语+谓语+宾语)
Writing makes an exact man.写作使人精确。
(4)S+V+O+O(主语+谓语+间接宾语+直接宾语)
She promised us a gift 她答应送我们一件礼物。
(5)S+V+O+OC(主语+谓语+宾语+宾补)
That news made her happy.那条消息使她很高兴。
这五个基本句型,要时刻做到心中有数。动笔之前,仔细阅读原句,确切理解原句内容,抓住全句中心,搞清楚各个部分之间的关系。然后把句子缩小了再缩小,缩小到只剩下以上五个基本句型中的主要成分。先心译,再笔译。在心译过程中,从基本句型开始,一步步扩大句子,添加修饰成分,直至完整,再笔译。现举数例:
三、汉译英长句翻译的基本方法
l&&&&& 合并法
l&&&&& 正译法和反译法
l&&&&& 倒置法
l&&&&& 插入法
l&&&&& 合并法是把若干个短句合并成一个长句,一般用于汉译英。汉语强调意合,结构较松散,因此简单句较多;英语强调形合,结构较严密,因此长句较多。所以汉译英时要根据需要注意利用连词、分词、介词、不定式、定语从句、独立结构等把汉语短句连成长句
l&&&&& 没有农业,人类便不能生存,社会生产也就不能继续下去。
l&&&&& 译:But for agriculture, man could not exist, nor could social production proceed.
正译法和反译法
l&&&&& 这两种方法通常用于汉译英,偶尔也用于英译汉。所谓正译,是指把句子按照与汉语相同的语序或表达方式译成英语。所谓反译则是指把句子按照与汉语相反的语序或表达方式译成英语。正译与反译常常具有同义的效果,但反译往往更符合英语的思维方式和表达习惯。因此比较地道。
l&&&&& 在美国,人人都能买到枪。
l&&&&& 译1:In the United States, everyone can buy a gun. (正译)
l&&&&& 译2:In the United States, guns are available to everyone. (反译)
l&&&&& 他仍然没有弄懂我的意思。
l&&&&& 译1:He still could not understand me. (正译)
l&&&&& 译2:Still he failed to understand me. (反译)
l&&&&& 在汉语中,定语修饰语和状语修饰语往往位于被修饰语之前;在英语中,许多修饰语常常位于被修饰语之后,因此翻译时往往要把原文的语序颠倒过来。倒置法通常用于英译汉, 即对英语长句按照汉语的习惯表达法进行前后调换,按意群或进行全部倒置,原则是使汉语译句安排符合现代汉语论理叙事的一般逻辑顺序。有时倒置法也用于汉译英。
l&&&&& 改革开放以来,中国发生了巨大的变化。
l&&&&& 译:Great changes have taken place in China since the introduction of the reform and opening policy.
l&&&&& 我原来计划今年二月访问美国,后来不得不推迟,这使我感到很扫兴。
l&&&&& 译:It was a keen disappointment when I had to postpone the visit which I had intended to pay to U.S. in February.
l&&&&& 指把难以处理的句子成分用破折号、括号或前后逗号插入译句中。这种方法主要用于笔译中。偶尔也用于口译中,即用同位语、插入语或定语从句来处理一些解释性成分。
l&&&&& 如果说宣布收回香港就会像夫人说的“带来灾难性的影响”,那我们要勇敢地面对这个灾难,做出决策。
l&&&&& 译:If the announcement of the recovery of Hong Kong would bring about, as Madam put it, “disastrous effects,” we will face that disaster squarely and make a new policy decision. (用前后逗号插入信息)
II.高考真题体验
NMET 2004广西卷
&& 假设你是李华,你的美国老师Miss Morgan要求你们明天下午去听一个美国历史的讲座。你因故不能参加。请你根据以下要点,写一封短信向Miss Morgan请假。
内容要点:*表示歉意&&
*理由:去机场接人&&
*询问:是否有录音,以便补听讲座
注意:1. 词数:100左右&&
2. 可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯
Dear Miss Morgan,
I am so sorry that I won’t be able to attend the lecture on American history tomorrow afternoon. My uncle is returning home from France, and I have promised to meet him at the airport at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon.
I am very much interested in American society and history. I wonder if it is possible for the talk to be recorded, and if so, could I borrow the tape? It would mean a great deal to me to listen to the tape and learn what is covered in the talk.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours sincerely
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua
NMET 2004假如你是李晓华,住在江城。你的加拿大笔友Bob来信谈到了他所居住的城市,并希望了解你家乡江城的情况。请你用英语写一封回信。回信须包括下表中的内容。
&&&& 自然情况
①位于长江边、风景优美、适合居住
&&& 成& .就
②经济发展迅速
③新建了不少工厂、住房、道路等。
&&& 存在问题
④水、空气污染
⑤交通拥挤
对江城发展的看法
⑥(内容由考生自己拟定)
注意:1.回信中不能使用“江城”以外的地名。
&&&&& 2.词数100左右。信的开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入词数。
参考词汇:经济economy n.
Dear Bob,
It's very kind of you to write me and let me know about your beautiful city. Now I'd like to tell you something about my hometown Jiangcheng.
&&&& The city stands on the bank of the Changjiang River. It is a beautiful place for people to live in. Its economy has been developing rapidly in the past ten years. New factories, houses and roads have been built. More schools and hospitals are available for its people. However, there are still some problems, such as water and air pollution and heavy traffic in rush hours. In my opinion, Jiangcheng should develop its economy scientifically. I would also think that the growth of its population should be brought under control so that we'll have a better hometown in future.
&&& Yours,&&&&&&&
&&& Xiaohua
NMET 2005全国卷II
&& 假设你是李华,加拿大一所学校将于今年暑假组织学生来你校访问。其间,Andy Smith将借住你家。请你代表全家写信给Andy,欢迎他的到来,并告知有关事宜。信的要点如下:
&& ※ 上午:学校活动
&& ※ 下午:游览市区
&& ※ 晚上:看电视,玩游戏,聊天
注意:1.词数:100左右
&&&&& 2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯
3,参考词汇:安排―arrange&&&&&&&&
Dear Andy,
&& I am glad to learn that you are coming to China and will stay at my home.
&& My parents and I are very pleased to have you with us. Now let me tell you what we have arranged for you. I know the school will organize a lot of things for you to do in the morning, but in the afternoon, I’ll show you around and take you to some places of interest. We’ll mostly stay at home in the evening watching TV, playing games, and meeting people. I’m sure we’ll have a wonderful time and enjoy each other’s company.
&& I’m looking forward very much to meeting you soon.
Yours sincerely,
NMET 2005全国卷III
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 假设你是李华,你的美国老师Miss Morgan要求你们明天下午去听一个美国历史的讲座。你因故不能参加。请你根据以下要点,写一封短信向Miss Morgan请假。
内容要点:*表示歉意&&
*理由:去机场接人&&
*询问:是否有录音,以便补听讲座
注意:1. 词数:100左右&&
2. 可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯
Dear Miss Morgan,
I am so sorry that I won’t be able to attend the lecture on American history tomorrow afternoon. My uncle is returning home from France, and I have promised to meet him at the airport at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon.
I am very much interested in American society and history. I wonder if it is possible for the talk to be recorded, and if so, could I borrow the tape? It would mean a great deal to me to listen to the tape and learn what is covered in the talk.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours sincerely
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Hua
NMET 2005全国卷IV
假设你是李华.你的一位美国朋友Paul想在暑期来中国学习汉语。你帮他询问了暑期汉语班的情况。请根据下列要点写封回信。
&&& *时间:7月初开始,4小时/天 (周一至周五)&&& *程度:三个级别(初级到高级)&&& *授课教师经验丰富,小班上课
&&&& 注意:1.词数:100左右&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2可根据要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯
Dear Paul,&&&& I am so glad that you are planning to take a summer course in China. Our university runs summer Chinese language courses at three levels, from beginning to advanced. All the courses start in early July. Lessons will be given in small classes of no more than ten students. You will get a lot of practice in such a class. All classes are taught by teachers with rich experience in teaching foreign students. Classes meet four hours a day, five days a week-Monday through Friday. If you decide to come or need any further information, do let me know.&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Hua
NMET 2005请你根据提示用英语写一篇短文,介绍第十五届全国书市开幕当天的情况,并谈谈举办书市的意义。
日期&2005年5月18日地点&天津人数&6万余人(来自全国各地、各行各业)主要活动&开幕式、科普讲座、作者与读者见面受欢迎图书&社会科学、儿童读物、外语等意义&提供好书、方便购书、满足人们增长知识的愿望
注意:1. 词数:80-120;2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3. 参考词汇:全国书市----National Book Fair开幕式-----opening ceremony
The 15th National Book Fair was declared open in Tianjin on May 18th, 2005.
On that day, more than 60,000 people, such as teachers, students and workers, came to the fair from all over the country. Various activities were organized, including the opening ceremony, lectures on popular science, and meetings at which writers and readers communicated face to face. People went around to look for their favorite books. Among the most popular were books about social sciences, children’s books and books about foreign language learning.
The book fair brings to the book lovers much convenience as it can provide such a great variety of books. It satisfies people’s need to increase their knowledge.
NMET 2005江苏
&& 假设你是李晓平,是“江苏中学”的学生。请你围绕“建设和谐社会’’的主题,根据下面所给出的要点提示,用英语给全省中学生写一封倡议书。
&&& 要点提示:1.人与社会:祖国、家乡、学校,热爱关心
&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.人与人:家人、师长、同学,诚信互助
&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.人与自然:能源、环境、动植物,爱惜保护
&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.你的态度:(内容由考生自己拟定)
&&& 注意:1.词数:100左右。倡议书的开头、结尾以及提示句已为你写好,不计人词数。
2.内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。
Dear fellow students,&&&& Our government is aiming to build a "harmonious society" (和谐社会). I think it is every citizen's duty to work hard to achieve this goal.&&&& As high school students, what should we do?&&&& First of all, we should love our motherland. Let’s take a great interest in the development of our hometowns and take an active part in our school and activities.Secondly, let’s fill the world with love. We should show our respect for old people, our parents and our teachers. We should also care for each other and help those in need. Most important of all, all of us must be faithful and honest in our daily life.Finally, let’s work together to save energy and protect our natural environment, including animals, trees, flowers and grass.&&&& As for myself, I will study even harder and try my best to do all the above.&&&& Dear fellow students, let's start fight now and spare no effort to do a little bit every day, every hour, and every minute!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Xiaoping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&From Jiangsu High School
NMET 2005安徽
假设有一批英国中学生将来你校就读,校方要求你在开班典礼上介绍一下学校的有关要求。请按以下要点写一篇发言稿。
◎上学要穿戴整洁
◎上课不迟到、早退
◎保持校园清洁
◎走路*右行;若要骑车上学,请办自行车许可证
1. 词数: 100左右;
2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3. 开头和结尾已为你写好。
&&& 参考词汇:许可证―permit
Good morning, dear friends. Welcome to our school. Now please allow me to introduce you to some of our school rules here. As high school students, firstly, we are expected to be neatly dressed when at school. Secondly, it must be made clear that we should never be late for class or leave school before it is over. The school is a place for us to live and study in, so we must keep it clean. Lastly, when you are walking on the road, please remember to keep to the right, and, if you want to go to school by bike, you must have a bicycle-permit.
NMET 2005假设你是李华,作为选派的交流学生在美国某中学学习了一年,寄住在Mr. Brown家里,刚回到国内。回国后你发现自己的一本英语词典遗忘在他家,因此给他写一封信,请他帮助寄回词典。信的主要内容如下:
* 感谢在美国期间他所提供的帮助。
* 一本英语词典忘记带回。
* 词典是美国老师送的,非常珍贵。
* 词典很可能丢在卧室的书架上。
* 邮资自己付。
&&& 1.词数100左右;信的开头和结尾已为你写好。
2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
3.参考词汇:邮资―postage
Dear Mr. Brown,
I’m now safely back home. Thank you very much for all the kindness I got from you during my stay. Hope everything is fine with you there.
Now I wonder whether I could ask you a favor. When I came back, I suddenly realized that I had left my English dictionary behind at your place. It is a precious gift from my American teacher. Would you please be so kind as to send it back to me? I’ll pay for the postage. The dictionary must be on the bookshelf in my bedroom. It is the one with a red cover.
Thanks and all the best.
NMET 2005重庆
加拿大高中生David在互联网(Internet)上登出启事(notice),希望结识一位中国朋友,以便学习中国的语言、文化(culture)。假设你是李华,请在看到这则启事后,用英文给David发一封电子邮件,主要内容包括: ●你怎样得知David的愿望& ●你愿意成为他的朋友& ●你打算如何帮助他& ●你盼望他的回复注意:1.电子邮件的格式已为你写好。  2.词数:100词左右。&&& 3.请在答题卡上作答。
Dear David,
&&&& I’ve learned it from the Internet that you want to make a Chinese friend so as to learn the Chinese language and culture. I’m glad that you show such great interest in China and would like to be your friend.
&&&& I will try to write to you as often as possible about the Chinese culture. When you have the chance to come to China, I’ll teach you how to speak Chinese and show you around some famous historical places of interest. Anyway, I am going to help you as much as I can. How do you think? I’m looking forward to your reply.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&Yours sincerely,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Hua
NMET 2006天津
假设你是李华,在出国交流学习期间,到当地一家电影院看了一场精彩的电影,但在观影过程中发现了一些问题。请你根据下列提示用英语给影院经理写一封信。
1.&& 因广告过多,影片放映晚点;
2.&& 影片播放音量过大;
3.&& 安全出口标识不明,存在安全隐患;
4.&& 适当结尾。
1.词数:80~120;
2.可适当加入细节,以使行文连贯;
1.&& 信的开头已为你写好(不计入词数)。
参考词汇:安全出口-exit
&&&&& & 安全隐患-potential safety hazard
Dear Manager,
I’m an exchange student from China. Yesterday, I went to your cinema to see a film. The film was very good, but I found some problems during the film.
First, when we were waiting for the film, there were so many ads that the film was late. Second, the sound of the film was too loud. I think it will be harmful to the people’s ears. Third, the brand of the safe exit was not clear enough, so there was the potential safety hazard.
I hope that you will pay attention to the problems. If you do more efforts, we will be more convenient, and your film will be more perfect.
Yours faithfully,
NMET 2006四川
假设你是李华,你的新西兰笔友Nick 将于八月来四川旅游,特来信询问有关旅游景点情况。请根据下表所提供的要点,写一封回信,并表示盼望他的到来。
许多世界著名的风景名胜,如:
九寨沟(海子:清澈见底;色彩斑斓)
都江堰水利工程(2,000多年历史;仍在发挥作用)
气候适宜;交通方便
注意:1. 词数100左右,信的格式及开头已为你写好(不计入总词数)
&2. 可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
&&&&&&&&& 3. 参考词汇:
&&&&&&&&& 省份―province
&&&&&&&&& 海子― lake
&&&&&&&&& 都江堰水利工程― Dujiangyan Irrigation Project
Dear Nick,
I’m glad to hear that you’re coming to Sichuan in August. You’ve made the wise choice to travel here. Sichuan Province is rich in tourist attractions and enjoys many world-famous places of interest, such as Jiuzhaigou and Dujiangyan Irrigation Projict.
Jiuxhaigou is well known for its beautiful lakes, of which the water is clear and looks colorful. It can excite visitors’ imagination. Another attraction is Dujiangyan Irrigation Project. It was built over 2,000 years ago and is still playing an important part in irrigation today. Besides, the nice weather and convenient transportation here can make your trop more enjoyable. I’m sure you’ll have a good time.
I’m looking forward to your coming.
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours sincerely
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua
NMET 2006重庆卷
加拿大高中生David在互联网(Internet)上登出启事(notice),希望结识一位中国朋友,以便学习中国的语言、文化(culture)。假设你是李华,请在看到这则启事后,用英文给David发一封电子邮件,主要内容包括: ●你怎样得知David的愿望& ●你愿意成为他的朋友& ●你打算如何帮助他& ●你盼望他的回复注意:  1.电子邮件的格式已为你写好。  2.词数:100词左右。&&& 3.请在答题卡上作答。
Dear David,
&&&& I’ve learned it from the Internet that you want to make a Chinese friend so as to learn the Chinese language and culture. I’m glad that you show such great interest in China and would like to be your friend.
&&&& I will try to write to you as often as possible about the Chinese culture. When you have the chance to come to China, I’ll teach you how to speak Chinese and show you around some famous historical places of interest. Anyway, I am going to help you as much as I can. How do you think? I’m looking forward to your reply.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours sincerely
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li Hua
NMET 2006安徽
&& &&假设有一批英国中学生将来你校就读,校方要求你在开班典礼上介绍一下学校的有关要求。请按以下要点写一篇发言稿。
◎上学要穿戴整洁
◎上课不迟到、早退
◎保持校园清洁
◎走路*右行;若要骑车上学,请办自行车许可证
1. 词数: 100左右;
2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3. 开头和结尾已为你写好。
&&& 参考词汇:许可证―permit
Good morning, dear friends. Welcome to our school. Now please allow me to introduce you to some of our school rules here. As high school students, firstly, we are expected to be neatly dressed when at school. Secondly, it must be made clear that we should never be late for class or leave school before it is over. The school is a place for us to live and study in, so we must keep it clean. Lastly, when you are walking on the road, please remember to keep to the right, and, if you want to go to school by bike, you must have a bicycle-permit.
III.全国各地高考模拟试题书面表达分类精选
为了丰富中学生的暑假生活,成都市某中学号召学生走出家门,了解家乡。假设你是李平,请向《中学生英文报》投稿,讲述你响应学校号召在暑假所做的事情和感受。词数120左右。(开头已经给出)
暑假所做的事情
1.参观千年历史的道家名胜――青羊宫,唐代著名诗人杜甫在成都的居住地――杜甫草堂
2.参观大熊猫繁殖研究基地,看到了温和、可爱的大熊猫并拍照。
3.欣赏茶艺表演,观看著名的川剧,品尝成都名小吃
开阔了视野;学到了书本上没有的知识;更加了解家乡,热爱家乡
参考词汇:道家:Taoist 杜甫草堂:Dufu’s Thatched Cottage
&&&&&&&&& 大熊猫繁殖研究基地:Research Base for Giant Panda Breeding
大学生活即将开始,你将面对新的学习和生活环境,请根据提示写一篇英语短文,谈谈你打算如何安排你的大学生活。内容要点应包括:
l&&&&&&& 确定新的学习目标
l&&&&&&& 改进学习方法
l&&&&&&& 学会独立生活
l&&&&&&& 参加各种课外活动
l&&&&&&& 处理好与同学的关系
注意:(1)短文的内容要连贯、完整;
(2)短文单词数:100左右(开头已给出的单词不计入单词总数)。
作为二十一世纪中国第一个最为重大的考古发现----成都金沙遗址,在沉睡了3000年之后的今天被发掘出来,“一醒惊天下”。今年4月16日金沙遗址博物馆开馆。请你根据以下要点,为你校来自美国加州的外籍教师Dan 写一篇金沙遗址博物馆的英语简介。
1.&&&&&& 金沙遗址博物馆位于成都市西郊,是一处建立在金沙遗址原址之上的主题性博物馆;
2.&&&&&& 占地面积456亩,其中70%为绿地;
3.&&&&&& 投资3.89亿人民币,多功能:对遗址保护;考古研究基地;出土文物展览;
4.&&&&&& 由陈列馆、文物保护中心、园林区和游客接待中心等五部分组成。
5.&&&&&& 是游客了解古蜀国灿烂文明的极佳场所
参考词汇:&&&& 1. 金沙遗址博物馆 The Jinsha Site Museum&&
2. 主题性博物馆 theme museum
3. 考古& archeological& research&
4. 出土文物unearthed cultural relics
民工子女的教育问题现在受到全社会的关注。最近你与你的同学共同对你所在城市的民工学校进行了一次调查。请你用英语给《21世纪中学生英文报》写信,反映这次调查的情况并呼吁全社会关注民工学校,帮助民工子弟。
信的主要内容包括如下要点:
1. 民工学校的现状:设施简陋,师资匮乏,但民工子弟热爱学习
2. 调查引发的感受
3. 改善民工学校现状的建议(至少两点)
注意:词数:120词左右;信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
参考词汇:& 民工学校-migrant school
◆No.5一家宾馆新开业,为吸引外国宾客,希望在互联网上进行宣传,请你用英语为其写一篇文字介绍。主要内容就包括:
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 地点:距白山入口处500米;
2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 房间及价格:单人间(共20间);
&&&&&&&&&&& 100元/天;双人间(共15间);
&&&&&&&&&&& 150元/天;热水淋浴;
3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 餐饮:餐厅(中、西餐),咖啡厅(茶、咖啡);
4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 游泳池:全天免费开放;
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 欢迎预定。
1. 词数100左右,开头语已为你写好;
2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯
假设你是李华,明年即将进入大学学习,但是不知怎样适应大学的生活。请你就以下大学新生常遇到的情况给北京大学校长写一封信,寻求建议。
(1)在生活中不会照料自己;(2)感到孤独、经常想家;(3)钱物容易丢失;(4)食物、气候不适应;(5)校外租房现象。
注意:1.短信的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数; 2.词数120左右。
快餐在现在的中国很流行,但快餐对人的身体却没什么好处。请你根据下面要点以“FAST FOOD” 为题写一篇英语短文。
1.快餐在中国十分流行,人们,尤其是儿童和青少年喜欢吃快餐。
2.快餐受欢迎至少有四个方面的原因;
⑴ 方便、节约时间;
⑵ 既可在快餐店里吃又可带回家吃;
⑶ 店里的环境干净、舒服;
3.从营养角度讲,快餐食品却不尽人意;
4.建议:如时间来不及可考虑吃快餐,但以偶尔品尝为宜;孩子要尽量少吃快餐。
注意:词数100左右。生词:营养(nutrition)
假如你是李华,针对目前有些中学生购买彩票的现象,给21st Century 报社编辑写信,并谈谈自己的看法,其中包括以下要点:
1.弊远大于利;
2.中学生没有经济来源,容易诱发一些不良行为;
3.从当前说,会影响学习;
4.从长远看,会养成事事走捷径的侥幸心理,其危害将影响其一生。
注意(1)信的开头和结尾已经给出;
&&& (2)必须包括以上要点,可适当发挥,但不要逐句翻译;
&&& (3)字数100左右,不包括开头、结尾。
假如你叫李华,你在报纸上看到家庭污染对环境的巨大危害。你写信给中央电视台的节目组简要叙述现状并阐述你的观点。内容要点如下:
1.许多人认为环境污染是由工业造成的,与家庭没有多大关系。而研究表明,工业污
染只占总污染的41%,而家庭污染却占到59%。
2.有的专家说,每个人每天平均制造0.9公斤垃圾。塑料袋,空调,冰箱,汽车等排出
的废气,对人类危害极大。
3.作为家庭的一个成员,你该怎么办?&&
&& 注意:词数:110左右。
&&◆No. 10
Tom三年前随父母来中国,现在要回国,假如你是班长赵宁,请你代表全班同学起草一篇欢送辞,内容包括:1.在中国逗留期间,相处融洽,互相帮助。2.同学们学习英语兴趣更浓,进步大。3.Tom 喜欢运动,积极参加校运会并为班级赢得荣誉。3.以后经常联系,希望Tom再来中国。注意:1.词数120左右。文章开头已给出(不计入词数)2.文章应包括所有要点。
假设你是李平,是一名高中生。请你围绕“建设和谐社会”的主题,根据下面所提供的信息,用英语给你的同学写一封信。
1.人与社会:祖国、家乡、学校
2.人与人:家人、师长、同学
3.人与自然:能源、环境、动植物
4.你的态度:(内容由考生自己拟定)
1.信必须包括以上信息内容,可适当发挥;
2.开头、结尾已给出;
3.词数120左右(开头与结尾不计入总词数)
假设你是李明,最近参加了一期“澳大利亚冬令营”活动。共两周时间你住在Johnson 夫妇家中,他们为你提供了吃、住、行及旅游方面的帮助。请写一封电子邮件感谢他们。
内容包括以下要点:
1.安全到家
4.保持联系
1.词数120左右;
2.可以适当增减细节,以使行文连贯;
3.邮件的开头和结尾已为你写好。
&据报道,圣诞节这个原本是西方的传统节日在中国愈来愈受到青睐。为此,已有学者发出倡议,号召国人慎对圣诞,抵制西方文化扩张。请以“Do We Need to Fear the Popularity of Christmas?”为题,用英语写一篇120词左右的短文,要点如下:
&&& 1.圣诞节已成为年轻人推崇的时尚。
&&& 2.中国传统的节日正渐渐淡出年轻人的生活。
&&& 3.你认为对待西方文化应持的态度。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
高考备考“经典写作”之分类突破讲座
第二辑:中文提示、翻译重组
III.全国各地高考模拟试题书面表达分类精选
为了丰富中学生的暑假生活,成都市某中学号召学生走出家门,了解家乡。假设你是李平,请向《中学生英文报》投稿,讲述你响应学校号召在暑假所做的事情和感受。词数120左右。(开头已经给出)
暑假所做的事情
1.参观千年历史的道家名胜――青羊宫,唐代著名诗人杜甫在成都的居住地――杜甫草堂
2.参观大熊猫繁殖研究基地,看到了温和、可爱的大熊猫并拍照。
3.欣赏茶艺表演,观看著名的川剧,品尝成都名小吃
开阔了视野;学到了书本上没有的知识;更加了解家乡,热爱家乡
参考词汇:道家:Taoist 杜甫草堂:Dufu’s Thatched Cottage
&&&&&&&&& 大熊猫繁殖研究基地:Research Base for Giant Panda Breeding
In order to enrich students summer holiday, our school has called on us to learn more about our hometown by visiting the places of interest. I think I’ve benefited a lot in this summer holiday..
I visited Qingyang palace , a Taoist temple with a history of more than 1,000 years , and Dufu’s Thatched Cottage, which is the original residential house of Dufu, one of the most famous poets during China’s Tang Dynasty. I also paid a visit to Research Base for Giant Panda Breeding where I saw the lovely tender pandas and took pictures with them. The most interesting part of my holiday was that I went to some big tea houses enjoying traditional Chinese tea skill performances. I also watched Sichuan opera and had a good taste of Sichuan famous snacks.
I do think the visits have really broadened my view and I’ve learned what cannot be learned from my textbooks. What’s more, I have a better understanding of my hometown, so I will love it more in the future.
◆No. 2大学生活即将开始,你将面对新的学习和生活环境,请根据提示写一篇英语短文,谈谈你打算如何安排你的大学生活。内容要点应包括:
l&&&&&&& 确定新的学习目标
l&&&&&&& 改进学习方法
l&&&&&&& 学会独立生活
l&&&&&&& 参加各种课外活动
l&&&&&&& 处理好与同学的关系
注意:(1)短文的内容要连贯、完整;
(2)短文单词数:100左右(开头已给出的单词不计入单词总数)。
I will go to college in the near future. After I enter college, I plan to set new goals in my study and improve my way of learning. What’s more, as I am away from my parents, it is necessary for me to learn to live on my own, such as doing some washing and cleaning by myself. In my spare time, I will take part in different kinds of school activities, for example, I will often go to the English Corner to practice my spoken English. In addition, I need to get along well with my classmates and teaches at college. I think I will have a wonderful college life. (102 words)
作为二十一世纪中国第一个最为重大的考古发现----成都金沙遗址,在沉睡了3000年之后的今天被发掘出来,“一醒惊天下”。今年4月16日金沙遗址博物馆开馆。请你根据以下要点,为你校来自美国加州的外籍教师Dan 写一篇金沙遗址博物馆的英语简介。
6.&&&&&& 金沙遗址博物馆位于成都市西郊,是一处建立在金沙遗址原址之上的主题性博物馆;
7.&&&&&& 占地面积456亩,其中70%为绿地;
8.&&&&&& 投资3.89亿人民币,多功能:对遗址保护;考古研究基地;出土文物展览;
9.&&&&&& 由陈列馆、文物保护中心、园林区和游客接待中心等五部分组成。
10.&& 是游客了解古蜀国灿烂文明的极佳场所
参考词汇:&&&& 1. 金沙遗址博物馆 The Jinsha Site Museum&&
2. 主题性博物馆 theme museum
3. 考古& archeological& research&
4. 出土文物unearthed cultural relics
As one of China’s most significant archeological discoveries in the 21st century, the Jinsha Cultural Relics site is valuable for searching the origin of the civilization of the middle-upper reaches
of the Yangtze River.
The Jinsha Site Museum, located in the city’s western suburb, is a theme museum built on the original place of the Jinsha Cultural Relics Site. It covers an area of 300,000 square meters with 70% of it green space. With a cost of 389 million yuan, the museum functions as protection for the site, a base for archeological research and exhibition of unearthed cultural relics. The museum is made up of five parts including a cultural relics site hall, an exhibition hall, a cultural relics protection center, a public park and a tourist center. It’s a perfect place for visitors to have a full understanding about the brilliant civilization of the Shu Kingdom.
&&&&&&&&&&&  
◆No. 4民工子女的教育问题现在受到全社会的关注。最近你与你的同学共同对你所在城市的民工学校进行了一次调查。请你用英语给《21世纪中学生英文报》写信,反映这次调查的情况并呼吁全社会关注民工学校,帮助民工子弟。
信的主要内容包括如下要点:
4. 民工学校的现状:设施简陋,师资匮乏,但民工子弟热爱学习
5. 调查引发的感受
6. 改善民工学校现状的建议(至少两点)
注意:词数:120词左右;信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
参考词汇:& 民工学校-migrant school
Dear editor,
We have done some research about migrant schools in our city lately and we are shocked to see the environment of the schools is so poor. The schools have no modern equipment, no playground, no library, and even don’t have enough teachers. All those problems are due to one key point---the lack of money, which, therefore, leads to a huge difference in education even for kids in the same city.
And yet, the good thing we saw is that migrant kids are eager to learn. Can we do something to help them? Yes. Our government can invest more money in migrant schools. Our community resources can be made use of and city students can help collect money or donate books to them. There are a lot more things we can do.
I do hope that the whole society can care more about the migrant kids. If everybody contributes a bit, migrant kids can surely enjoy equal education opportunities.
Yours Sincerely,
◆No.5一家宾馆新开业,为吸引外国宾客,希望在互联网上进行宣传,请你用英语为其写一篇文字介绍。主要内容就包括:
6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 地点:距白山入口处500米;
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 房间及价格:单人间(共20间);
&&&&&&&&&&& 100元/天;双人间(共15间);
&&&&&&&&&&& 150元/天;热水淋浴;
8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 餐饮:餐厅(中、西餐),咖啡厅(茶、咖啡);
9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 游泳池:全天免费开放;
10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 欢迎预定。
3. 词数100左右,开头语已为你写好;
4. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯
Welcome to Baishan Mountain Hotel
Baishan Mountain Hotel is now open for business.
Welcome to Baishan Mountain Hotel
Baishan Mountain Hotel is now open for business.
Our hotel stands 500 meters away from the entrance to Baishan Mountain. It has 20 single rooms and 15 double rooms, all with hot showers. A single room is 100 yuan and a double room 150 yuan for one night. You are advised to book in advance. The hotel serves three meals a day and there are Chinese food and western food for you to choose from. You can also enjoy yours, elf at the café drinking tea or coffee in the evening. We also have a swimming pool, which is open all day and free of charge.
All are welcome!
假设你是李华,明年即将进入大学学习,但是不知怎样适应大学的生活。请你就以下大学新生常遇到的情况给北京大学校长写一封信,寻求建议。
(1)在生活中不会照料自己;(2)感到孤独、经常想家;(3)钱物容易丢失;(4)食物、气候不适应;(5)校外租房现象。
注意:1.短信的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数; 2.词数120左右。
Dear President,
Next year I will go to study at university, but I don’t know how to adapt myself to university life. I hear many freshmen are at a loss what to do when they are at university. They can’t take care of themselves in their everyday life, feeling lonely and homesick. Clothes, money or mobile phones are sometimes gone. And because of different climates and food, they often feel sick. Some even rent rooms outside the campus. Could you tell me how to deal with these problems so that I will be able to suit the university life in the future?
◆No. 7快餐在现在的中国很流行,但快餐对人的身体却没什么好处。请你根据下面要点以“FAST FOOD” 为题写一篇英语短文。
1.快餐在中国十分流行,人们,尤其是儿童和青少年喜欢吃快餐。
2.快餐受欢迎至少有四个方面的原因;
⑴ 方便、节约时间;
⑵ 既可在快餐店里吃又可带回家吃;
⑶ 店里的环境干净、舒服;
3.从营养角度讲,快餐食品却不尽人意;
4.建议:如时间来不及可考虑吃快餐,但以偶尔品尝为宜;孩子要尽量少吃快餐。
注意:词数100左右。生词:营养(nutrition)
3.从当前说,会影响学习;
4.从长远看,会养成事事走捷径的侥幸心理,其危害将影响其一生。
注意(1)信的开头和结尾已经给出;
&&& (2)必须包括以上要点,可适当发挥,但不要逐句翻译;
&&& (3)字数100左右,不包括开头、结尾。
Fast food is becoming more and more popular in China, especially among children and teenagers.
There are several reasons for its popularity. First, it is very convenient and saves a lot of time. Second, you can either eat it there or take it away. Third, the environment of fast food restaurants is both clean and comfortable. However, in terms of nutrition, fast food is far from satisfactory. It is usually not a balanced diet and low in nutritional value.
Fast food is only a good choice when you are in a hurry and turn to it once in a while. It’s good for people, especially children, to eat fast food as little as possible.
Dear editor ,
At present , many high school students are addicted to buying lottery tickets and they seem to have good reasons . However , I’d like to talk about my views on the phenomenon .
In my opinion , its disadvantages are far more than its disadvantages , despite one of their reasons that they can do something useful for society in this way . High school students can’t support themselves financially but depend on their parents for the moment . Thus , in order to collect money with which to buy lottery tickets , they may try every possible means , even commit crimes .
In addition , if they put their minds on lottery tickets , their lessons will be affected more or less . And in the long run , lottery ticket purchasing will contribute to their wrong understanding that there must be a shortcut to every destination , which will surely do great harm to them the whole life .
Therefore , I think it is necessary for them to keep away from lottery stations and concentrate on their studies for now .
◆No. 9假如你叫李华,你在报纸上看到家庭污染对环境的巨大危害。你写信给中央电视台的节目组简要叙述现状并阐述你的观点。内容要点如下:
1.许多人认为环境污染是由工业造成的,与家庭没有多大关系。而研究表明,工业污
染只占总污染的41%,而家庭污染却占到59%。
2.有的专家说,每个人每天平均制造0.9公斤垃圾。塑料袋,空调,冰箱,汽车等排出
的废气,对人类危害极大。
3.作为家庭的一个成员,你该怎么办?&&
&& 注意:词数:110左右。
Dear editor ,
I have already read in the newspaper that home pollution does great harm to the environment . Many& people think that environment pollution is caused by industry , and it has little to do with family . But researches show that industrial pollution makes up 41% of the total pollution , whereas home pollution makes up 59% .
Experts say that each person makes about 0.9 kilogram of rubbish every day . Plastic bags , waste gas sent out by refrigerators , air-conditioners and cars are very harmful to man . So we must realize the seriousness of home pollution and try our best to prevent home rubbish from polluting our environment .
&&&◆No. 10Tom三年前随父母来中国,现在要回国,假如你是班长赵宁,请你代表全班同学起草一篇欢送辞,内容包括:1.在中国逗留期间,相处融洽,互相帮助。2.同学们学习英语兴趣更浓,进步大。3.Tom 喜欢运动,积极参加校运会并为班级赢得荣誉。3.以后经常联系,希望Tom再来中国。注意:1.词数120左右。文章开头已给出(不计入词数)2.文章应包括所有要点。Dear friends,Today we are having a party to honor our friend Tom, who is returning to his own country with his parents. How time flies! It is three years since he came to our school. During this period, we have helped each other and thus have become good friends. What's more, many of us have become more interested in English and have made great progress in it.Tom is fond of sports very much. He not only took an active part in our school sports meeting but also won honor for our class.Tom, we all hope that when you return to your homeland, you will get in touch with us as often as possible. We also hope you will come to China again some day. Good luck, Tom. May you have a pleasant trip home!
◆No. 11假设你是李平,是一名高中生。请你围绕“建设和谐社会”的主题,根据下面所提供的信息,用英语给你的同学写一封信。
1.人与社会:祖国、家乡、学校
2.人与人:家人、师长、同学
3.人与自然:能源、环境、动植物
4.你的态度:(内容由考生自己拟定)
1.信必须包括以上信息内容,可适当发挥;
2.开头、结尾已给出;
3.词数120左右(开头与结尾不计入总词数)
Dear fellow students,
Our government is aiming to build a harmonious society. I think it is every citizen’s duty to work hard to achieve this goal. As high school students, what should we do?
First of all, we should love our motherland. We should also care our hometown and our school. Secondly, let’s fill the world with love. We should show our respect for old people, our parents and our teachers. We should also learn from each other, care for each other and help each other. More importantly, all of us must be faithful and honest in our daily life. Finally, let’s work together to save energy and protect our natural environment, including animals, trees, flowers and grass.
As for myself, I will study even harder and try my best to do all the above. Let’s start work now and do what we can to build a harmonious society!
Best wishes.
◆No. 12假设你是李明,最近参加了一期“澳大利亚冬令营”活动。共两周时间你住在Johnson 夫妇家中,他们为你提供了吃、住、行及旅游方面的帮助。请写一封电子邮件感谢他们。
内容包括以下要点:
1.安全到家
4.保持联系
1.词数120左右;
2.可以适当增减细节,以使行文连贯;
3.邮件的开头和结尾已为你写好。
One possible version:
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Johnson,
I’m writing to you from my home in China. I returned home safe and sound. When I think of the wonderful two weeks I spent in Australia, I just can’t help thinking of both of you. It was so kind of you to have provided everything to make my staying there such a happy and lucky experience. I’ve learned so much, not only English but also culture. And I really enjoyed a great deal the fun and laughter we shared with each other. Thank you very much. I’ll always remember this trip as well as your kindness.
I’ll keep in touch and write to you later. Please take care!
& ◆No. 13 据报道,圣诞节这个原本是西方的传统节日在中国愈来愈受到青睐。为此,已有学者发出倡议,号召国人慎对圣诞,抵制西方文化扩张。请以“Do We Need to Fear the Popularity of Christmas?”为题,用英语写一篇120词左右的短文,要点如下:
&&& 1.圣诞节已成为年轻人推崇的时尚。
&&& 2.中国传统的节日正渐渐淡出年轻人的生活。
&&& 3.你认为对待西方文化应持的态度。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Do We Need to Fear the Popularity of Christmas?
Nowadays Christmas Day is becoming more and more popular with Chinese youngsters. They celebrate and enjoy it in various ways. Meanwhile they don’t know and don’t care much about the traditional Chinese festivals. Some people are worrying that the increasing popularity of Christmas might, take people's attention from traditional festivals in China. As far as I’m concerned, there is no need to have fears over culture expansion. Youngsters are interested in new things, but it doesn't mean they are turning their backs on Chinese traditional culture.
However, we should stay cool while celebrating western festivals, We should bear in mind the cultural, value of celebrating our own traditional festivals, for if we let our traditions disappear, there will be a cultural gap, which Western values may fill. (128 words)
电话:010-57
中学学科网

我要回帖

更多关于 画画用英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐