英语论文题目大全题目!!求帮忙

求高人帮忙做点英语题目?
求高人帮忙做点英语题目? 30
I am afraid I have ____ you with a great many questions.选项:a、providedb、botheredc、injuredd、suppliedMary&said&that&she&could&not&______&a&new&dress&on&her&small&salary.选项:a、spend b、afford c、spare d、saveThe desks and seats in the classroom can be ____ to the height of any student who studies here.选项:a、adjustedb、adaptedc、fittedd、varied
We&had&to&____&our&discussion&because&it&was&getting&late.选项:a、break throughb、break intoc、break outd、break offThe&larger&the&house&is,&______.选项:a、the higher rent it is b、the higher rent it would havec、the higher the rent is d、the higher rent it would beMichael&is&______&a&teacher.&He&often&skips&from&one&subject&to&another&and&his&students&can’t&follow&him.选项:a、not much of b、not many of c、not much d、of not muchFinding&a&cure&for&this&disease&is&one&of&the&greatest&______&faced&by&scientists.选项:a、hardships b、conclusions c、achievements d、challengesSpring&has&come&and&wind&has&____&in&its&direction.选项:a、shiftedb、convertedc、alteredd、transformedIn&a&burst&of&anger&she&______&that&she&would&never&want&to&see&him&again.选项:a、desired b、declared c、detected d、describedI&remember&my&uncle&____&home&a&very&huge&Christmas&tree&when&I&was&a&little&child,&and&____&everyone&a&gift.选项:a、bringing …buyingb、to bring …buyingc、bringing …buyd、bring …buyingThe&driver&put&on&his&brakes&____&the&car&in&front&of&him.选项:a、to avoid hittingb、to avoid to hitc、avoiding to hitd、to have avoided hittingThe&______&of&ice&sold&increases&sharply&in&the&summer&months.选项:a、account b、amount c、count d、numberIn&accomplishing&our&task,&we&cannot&____&the&waste&of&a&single&minute.选项:a、undertakeb、purchasec、affordd、deserveThe&teacher,&with&6&girls&and&8&boys&of&her&class,&______&visiting&a&museum&when&the&earthquake&struck.选项:a、was b、were c、had been d、would be______,&the&shops&here&don’t&open&until&nine&in&the&morning.选项:a、To my much surpriseb、Much to my surprisec、To my surprise much d、Much to surprise meWe&are&interested&in&the&weather&because&it&____&us&so&directly&about&what&we&wear,&what&we&do&and&even&how&we&feel.选项:a、affectsb、benefitsc、guidesd、effectsOne&of&our&two&chief&aims&is&to&____&students&to&continue&learning&independently&after&the&formal&studies&have&ended.选项:a、enableb、overlookc、engaged、involve
黑体为答案:
I am afraid I have ____ you with a great many questions.选项:a、providedb、botheredc、injuredd、suppliedMary&said&that&she&could&not&______&a&new&dress&on&her&small&salary.选项:a、spend b、afford c、spare d、saveThe desks and seats in the classroom can be ____ to the height of any student who studies here.选项:a、adjustedb、adaptedc、fittedd、varied
We&had&to&____&our&discussion&because&it&was&getting&late.选项:a、break throughb、break intoc、break outd、break offThe&larger&the&house&is,&______.选项:a、the higher rent it is b、the higher rent it would havec、the higher the rent is d、the higher rent it would beMichael&is&______&a&teacher.&He&often&skips&from&one&subject&to&another&and&his&students&can’t&follow&him.选项:a、not much of b、not many of c、not much d、of not muchFinding&a&cure&for&this&disease&is&one&of&the&greatest&______&faced&by&scientists.选项:a、hardships b、conclusions c、achievements d、challengesSpring&has&come&and&wind&has&____&in&its&direction.选项:a、shiftedb、convertedc、alteredd、transformedIn&a&burst&of&anger&she&______&that&she&would&never&want&to&see&him&again.选项:a、desired b、declared c、detected d、describedI&remember&my&uncle&____&home&a&very&huge&Christmas&tree&when&I&was&a&little&child,&and&____&everyone&a&gift.选项:a、bringing …buyingb、to bring …buyingc、bringing …buyd、bring …buyingThe&driver&put&on&his&brakes&____&the&car&in&front&of&him.选项:a、to avoid hittingb、to avoid to hitc、avoiding to hitd、to have avoided hittingThe&______&of&ice&sold&increases&sharply&in&the&summer&months.选项:a、account b、amount c、count d、numberIn&accomplishing&our&task,&we&cannot&____&the&waste&of&a&single&minute.选项:a、undertakeb、purchasec、affordd、deserveThe&teacher,&with&6&girls&and&8&boys&of&her&class,&______&visiting&a&museum&when&the&earthquake&struck.选项:a、was b、were c、had been d、would be______,&the&shops&here&don’t&open&until&nine&in&the&morning.选项:a、To my much surpriseb、Much to my surprisec、To my surprise much d、Much to surprise meWe&are&interested&in&the&weather&because&it&____&us&so&directly&about&what&we&wear,&what&we&do&and&even&how&we&feel.选项:a、affectsb、benefitsc、guidesd、effectsOne&of&our&two&chief&aims&is&to&____&students&to&continue&learning&independently&after&the&formal&studies&have&ended.选项:a、enableb、overlookc、engaged、involve
&
大哥,大姐!& 千万不能坑我!!& 求你啦
的感言:谢谢!!!
其他回答 (1)
b b b c d a d b b a b b c b a c c
等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语第五题求帮忙。后面还有一些题!_百度知道
提问者采纳
很高兴为你解答: CBB后面的呢
这是后面的谢了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙做英语题!谢谢了!_百度知道
求帮忙做英语题!谢谢了!
一、单选题(共 22 道试题,共 66 分。)V 1.
An (opinion)is:
A. a thought B. a need C. a job2.
The boy ran so hard in the race that he (strained) his muscle.
A. exerted B. injured C. stressed D. exercised3.
A (sociable) person is:
A. quiet B. friendly C. angry4.
From your (standpoint) this may be important, but from mine it is not.
A. insight B. outlook C. part D. point of view5.
The opposite of (capable) is:
A. not able B. painfulcolorful6.
We’ll look for work as soon as we (hit)town for we are short of money.
A. struck B. got C. reached D. arrived7.
To (entertain) means:
A. to change B. to make sleepy C. to make happy8.
If a company (produces) candy, that means it
A. buys candy and then sells it to people. B. makes the candy. C. wraps the candy for the candy maker.9.
The rock group ______ so many people that the streets near the concert hall were filled with cars.
A. attracted B. considered C. examined10.
He’d had his leg (injured)trying to save a mate from a fall of coal.
A. hurt B. destroyedC. harmed D. disserved11.
My wife and I cannot come to an ______ about whether to spend the holidays with her parents or mine.
A. agreement B. experience C. event
The most important ______ in our family this year was my grandmother’s wedding.
A. talent B. event C. conclusion13.
His inability to learn foreign languages was an (obstacle) to his career.
A. cover B. brick C. barrier D. difficulty14.
The coach (recruited)nine boys for the baseball team in two days.
A. dismissed B. enclosed C. entitled D. enlisted15.
Peter ate so many ______ of the cherry pie that there was little left for the rest of the familyefforts B. purposes C. portions16.
If a turtle is (helpless)when it is on its back, that means that it
A. is especially strong. B. is sleepy. C. can’t help itself by turning over.17.
I’m lucky. My family has always been there to ______ me during the hard times.
A. support B. alarm C. fascinate18.
People often give different (interpretations)of the past which reflect their different standpoints.
A. translations B. explanations C. reflections D. remembrance19.
The opposite of (observe)is:
A. not see B. not try C. not hurt20.
The pupils were (assembled)in the school hall to listen to the speech from the new headmaster.
A. separated B. gathered C. grouped D. resembled21.
Although our ______ suppertime is 6:30, we did not eat until 8:00 last night.
A. normal B. sensitive C. popular22.
The people in town ______ the government’s plan to build a garbage dump near their homes.
A. opposed B. satisfied C. protected
提问者采纳
ABBDA CCBAA ABCDC
CBAAB AA 我英语专业
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
1 A 2 B 3 B 4 D 5 A 6 C 7 C 8 B 9 A 10 A 11 A 12 B 13 C 14 D 15 C 16C 17 A 18 B 19 A 20 B21 A 22 A
一、单选题(共 22 道试题,共 66 分。)V 1.
An (opinion)is:
A. a thought 2.
The boy ran so hard in the race that he (strained) his muscle. B. injured 3.
A (sociable) person is:
B. friendly4.
From your (standpoint) this may be important, but from mine it is not.
D. point of view5.
The opposite of (capable) is:
A. not able6.
We’ll look for work as soon as we (hit)town for we are short of money.
D. arrived7.
To (entertain) means:
C. to make happy8.
If a company (produces) candy, that means it
B. makes the candy.9.
The rock group ______ so many people that the streets near the concert hall were filled with cars.
A. attracted10.
He’d had his leg (injured)trying to save a mate from a fall of coal.
A. hurt11.
My wife and I cannot come to an ______ about whether to spend the holidays with her parents or mine.
A. agreement12.
The most important ______ in our family this year was my grandmother’s wedding.
B. event13.
His inability to learn foreign languages was an (obstacle) to his career.
C. barrier14.
The coach (recruited)nine boys for the baseball team in two days.
D. enlisted15.
Peter ate so many ______ of the cherry pie that there was little left for the rest of the family C. portions16.
If a turtle is (helpless)when it is on its back, that means that it
C. can’t help itself by turning over.17.
I’m lucky. My family has always been there to ______ me during the hard times.
A. support18.
People often give different (interpretations)of the past which reflect their different standpoints.
B. explanations19.
The opposite of (observe)is:
A. not see20.
The pupils were (assembled)in the school hall to listen to the speech from the new headmaster.
B. gathered21.
Although our ______ suppertime is 6:30, we did not eat until 8:00 last night.
A. normal22.
The people in town ______ the government’s plan to build a garbage dump near their homes.
A. opposed
C C B A A 11-15
B C C D C 16-20
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有3道英语题目不会,求帮忙_百度知道
有3道英语题目不会,求帮忙
1.without passion ,love would become mineral water,_____(taste) and colourless.2.Being a host city will also help the citizens respond actively to low-carbon living and raise people's ____(award) of environmental protection.3.Thanksgiving Day is a holiday celebrated ______(annual) in the united States on the fourth Thursday in November.用适当形式填空,能否告诉我为什么这样填
提问者采纳
tasteless 词性统一,water名词,那所谓的词也要变名词awardness
整句的意思是”意识“的意思,people's的后面要加名词anniversary , celebrated是形容词,跟在形容词后面的要名词,修饰名词
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
为你解答。1、Without passion, love would become mineral water, (tasteless) and colourless.没有了激情,爱情就变为了矿泉水,无味也无色。解释:填形容词,是否定意思的,与colourless并列。2、Being a host city will also help the citizens respond actively to low-carbon living and raise people's (awareness) of environmental protection.作为主办城市,可以帮市民积极响应低碳生活,提高环保意识。解释:在名词所有格后,填名词形式,意为“觉悟,意识”。3、Thanksgiving Day is a holiday celebrated (annually) in the United States on the fourth Thursday in November.感恩节在11月的第四个周四,美国人每年都庆祝这个节日。解释:填副词形式,修饰动词celebrated,“一年一度地(庆祝)”。
1tasting2awards3annuaiil提示,语法填空其实不需要会太多的,大致地了解词性以及挖空处要求的词性,通过单词变形就好了。望采纳,谢谢
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题目不会。。求帮忙_百度知道
英语题目不会。。求帮忙
A pair of cotton trousers ___ I now need badly.A. is whatB. are whatC. is whichD. are which
The manager came over and asked the customer how____A. did the quarrel came aboutB. the quarrel had come aboutC. had the quarrel come aboutD. had the quarrel come about
They are _________ students that they all performed well in the nationwide examinations.A. so diligentB. such diligentC. so much diligentD. such very diligent
Please tell me _____.A. what does this sentence meanB. what means this sentenceC. what this sentence meansD. what the meaning of this sentence
The writer has published many books,______ are well received by the readers.A. none of whomB. all of whichC. neither of whoD. one of which
21.A22.B23.B24.D25.B
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语专业论文题目 的文章

随机推荐