英语论文题目题目,几道题

几道英语题目_百度知道
几道英语题目
用恰当的介词或副词填空Connect the monitor____________the computer.Write your name_____________the box.can you switch____________the computer?i often do my homework______the computer.根据汉语完成句子do you often______ _______(上网)?he doesn't_________ ________ ________ ________(制定一个旅游计划)on the computer.i usually use my computer________ _________ _________(在周末).
提问者采纳
用恰当的介词或副词填空 Connect the monitor
the computer. Write your name in the box. can you switch on the computer? i often do my homework on the computer. 根据汉语完成句子 do you often go online(上网)? he doesn't make a travl plan (制定一个旅游计划)on the computer. i usually use my computer at the weekend(在周末).这些都是外研社版初一上的课文基础知识,你需要努力了!!!!!另外,句子首字母要大写!!!!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
35人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
withononongo surfingmake a travel planon the weekend
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问几道英语题目_百度知道
问几道英语题目
___the Flight MU823___?a)Has
b)Did arrive
c)Will arrive
d)Is arrivingThe more he said,the__he got.a)angrilier
d)more angryThe weather is cooler in Hangzhou than___in Guangzhou.a)it
d)oneThe little boy was so excited that he didn't know ___next.a)what should he do
b)how to doc)what he will do
d)what to do
提问者采纳
a. c语义不通,飞机如果不出事故当然最终会到达。
d它马上就要到了吗,用现在表将来一般只用在肯定句中。
a和b中完成时强调对现在的影响。
其实准确地说四个都对,但其他三个不够严谨。d。 the more。。。the more 。。。的句型,越。。。越。。。
而angry的比较级正确的是d。c。比较级中的代词作主语只用that或those。d。a应用正常语序。b没有宾语。
c虽然语法正确但语句不通很详细吧?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
1 a 选b应有相应背景2 c get 为系动词,后加形容词,再就是比较级3 that 在比较级句子中,代不可数名词或可数名词单数4 d
know 加宾语从句,how 应为how to do it ,a 中主谓顺序颠倒, c 中时态错误
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教几道初中英语题目_百度知道
请教几道初中英语题目
1.I have a twin brother,so my teachers often mistake me__my brother.A.to
D.with2.China has built a Great Green Wall__the northern part__the countryA.in
D.of3.The Great Green Wall in China will be covered by forests_________.A.after a few years
B.a few years time lateC.in a few years' time
D.for a few years4.We should not judge a man____he wears.A.through the clothes
B.through clothingC.by clothing
D.by the clothes5.Shenzhen has so many buses that there is often a traffic jam in rush____.A.a hour
D.moment6.Jack won the_______race.A.100-meter
B.100 meters
C.100-meters
D.100 meter7.The boy always stays there for __________.A.one and half hour
B.one and a half hour C.one and half hours
D.one and a half hours8.Near our school there are two_________.A.shoe shops
B.shoes shops
C.shoe's shops
D.shoes'shops9.Ten______were hurt.but no______were lost in that traffic accident.A.life
D.life10.If these trousers are too big,buy a smaller_____.A.set
D.pair11.There are_______on the table.A.a glass of
B.a glass of milk C.two glasses of milk
D.a glass of oranges12.There______sheep in the field.A.are much
B.is small
C.is a little
D.is a few13.Desks and chairs in our classroom are newer than____in theirs.A.ones
D.these14.She is too tired to go______.A.somewhere
B.everywhere
C.other where
D.anywhere15.She had a bad cold._______is why she didn't come to work.A.This
D.Those16.The weather in Shenzhen is much warmer than___in Harbin in winterA.it
D.one17.I don't believe_______he said.A.that
D./18.We often ask about______work.A.others'
B.each other's
C.the other's
D.each others'19.______of the students knows the answer to the question.A.None
D.Every20.The colour of her dress is different from______ of mine.A.that
D.this21.There are lots of English books here,and_____of them is easy to understand.A.each
D.both22.The population of China is_than_of any other country in the worldA.the one
D.that23.I have something_______to say.A.quickly
D.hardly24.--What do you think of the girl?--I have never seen___________.A.so beautiful a girl as she
B.such as a beautiful girl as sheC.as a beautiful girl as she
D.more beautiful girl as she25.Each of us has to write a_____report every two weeks.A.two-hundred-word
B.two-hundreds-wordC.two-hundreds-words
D.two-hundred-words26.The foreign guests stayed in______last night.A.Room 608
B.the Room 608
C.the 608 room
D.608 the room=_=题目太多,打不过来,后续有补充,请各位也帮助解答
34.Is______going to be______tomorrow?A.rain
D.rainy35.______is no good________without keeping in touch with others.A.Tliving alone
B.It;living alone
C.Tlive alone
D.It;live alone36.It's______ride from my home to the city centre.A.two hours and half's
B.two and half hours'
C.two and a half hours'
D.two hour and a half's37.Don't forget to return the books on time,______?A.do you
B.don't you
C.will you
D.won't you38.Peter could hardly see the words on the blackboard,__________?A.did he
B.didn't he
D.couldn't he如果回答详细的话,我还会再次加分!加油~
提问者采纳
1C mistake A for B 把A错当成B2B 中国人在国家的北部建起了一座新的绿色长城3A 几年之后4D 我们不能以貌取人5B in rush hours是在高峰时段 6A the 100-meter race是固定搭配,百米赛跑7B one and a half hour 一个半小时8A shoe shop是鞋店,有两家,shops变复数9B people单复数同形;lives是因为后面有were是复数谓语10D 裤子是复数 11C.two glasses of milk,因为前面是are12C a little sheep一只小羊,单数13B 不定代词,同类不同个的复数形式是those,单数是that14D 他累得哪儿都不想去了15B that作代词,代指前面那句话。 16B 和13题一样,不过这是同类不同个的单数形式,weather不可数17B what引导的是宾语从句18B each other's彼此的19A 因为knows是三单,所以是没有人知道问题的答案20A 和16题一样 边回答边想跟LZ说,我不是只想给你答案,而是希望我的讲解LZ你能记住,而且真正会举一反三的用,毕竟考试的时候不可以百度一下的。21B 因为后面是is,所以应该是每一本,就是every,each只用于两者之中。22C larger修饰that还是代词,代指其他国家的人口23B heavily是沉重的24C as a beautiful girl as she像他一样漂亮的女孩儿25A two-hundred-word 有连字符了,就不要用复数了。 26B the Room 608 类似于the Class 234B 明天会是个下雨天吗?35B It作形式主语;it is no good doing sth.做某事没有好处36C two and a half hours' 两个半小时 37C 祈使句用will也就是将来时反问38C hardly是几乎不,所以反问要用肯定形式也就是could好了,解答完了,自己再消化一下吧
提问者评价
谢谢你啊,你的解析很详细。另外,也谢谢你的“苦口婆心”,感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
孩子啊..给你个建议...这么多题,但没有分数,也难怪没人答了...不知道你需不需要解释.先给你答案吧.1.B2.B3.A4.A5.B6.A7.D8.A9.B10.B11.C12.C13.B14.D15.B16.B17.B18.A19.A20.A21.B22.C23.B24.A25.A26.B 27.B28.D29.C30.D31.A32.A33.B34.B35.B36.C37.C38.C呼呼...累死了...楼主啊....这么多题...汗
初中英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教几道英语题目,thak you_百度知道
请教几道英语题目,thak you
句型转换She
Lucy【改否定句】His
【划线部提问[Bob]】This
eraser【改般疑问句】My
【划线部提问[Green]】Is
ruler?【作否定答】二选词填空Her 【
】JimIs this
me三汉语翻译英语手表失物招领处拼写棒球橡皮用英语说叫凯特
提问者采纳
句型转换She
Lucy【改否定句】She isn't Lucy.His
【划线部提问[Bob]】What is his name?This
eraser【改般疑问句】Is this your eraser?My
【划线部提问[Green]】What's your last name?Is
ruler?【作否定答】No,it isn't.二选词填空Her 【 family name 】 is
【 in English 】
His 【computer game】is
【found】case【Her】
is 【his】 family
name【Excuse me】JimIs this
Yes,【thank you】That
my 【school】ID
三汉语翻译英语手表失物招领处Your watch is in the lost and found case.拼写棒球How do you spell &baseball&?橡皮Is that your eraser?用英语说What's this in English?叫凯特Her name is Kate.或:She is kate.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
She isn't LucyWhat is his name?Is this your eraser?What is your last name?No,it isn'tHer 【family
school 】is
found】case【her 】
his】 family
name【excuse
me】JimIs this
Yes,【thank
you 】That
手表失物招领处Your watch is in the lost and found place拼写棒球How do you spell baseball橡皮Is that your earaser用英语说How to say it in English叫凯特 She is Kate
Lucy【改为否定句】:She isn't Lucy.His
【就划线部分提问[Bob]】:???这个没明白问题。This
eraser【改为一般疑问句】:Is this my eraser???My
【就划线部分提问[Green]】也是没明白问题啊。划线在哪???Is
ruler?【作否定回答】:No,it isn't.二:二。选词填空Her 【 name
His 【 computer 】is
his 】 family
name【 excuse
】Jim,Is this
Yes,【 thank
my 【 name
me三。汉语翻译成英语你的手表在失物招领处 Your watch is in the found case.你怎么拼写棒球
How do you spell&tennis&??那是你的橡皮吗
Is that your eraser??这个用英语怎么说 How to say this in English?她叫凯特 Her name is Kate.好累。。。小学生的题也让人纠结啊。。。- -
一、She is not Lucy.
What is his name?
Is this your eraser?
What's your last name?
No, it isn't.二、Her (family name) is Green.
It is a book (in English).
His (computer game) is in the lost and (found) case.
(Her) first name is Gina.
Kim is (his) family name.
(Excuse me) Jim, is this your pencil?
Is this your pen? Yes,(thank you).
That is my (school) ID card.三、Your watch is in the lost and found case.
How do you spell baseball?
Is that your eraser?
What's this in English?
She is Kate.
she is not lucy.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦帮我做下英语的几道题目谢谢_百度知道
麻烦帮我做下英语的几道题目谢谢
Everybody knows that the favoritefood in theUnited Statesis the hamburger. It seems impossible, but people eat34,000,000,000 hamburgers a year. This is enough to make a line of hamburgersaround the world four times.Thefavorite place to buy a hamburgeris a fast-food restaurant. In these restaurants, people order their food, waitjust a few minutes and carry it to their tables themselves. They can eat it inthe restaurant or take the food out and eat it at home, at work, or in a park.At some restaurants people can drive up beside a window. They order the food,and a worker hands it to them through the window. Then they eat in their car.Hamburgers arenot the only kind of food that fast-food restaurants serve. Some serve fish,chicken, beef, sandwiches, or Mexican food. They also serve fries (French firedpotatoes), shakes (a drink made from milk and ice cream), soft drinks, andcoffee. Fast-food restaurants are very popular becausethe service is fast and the food is inexpensive. For many people, this is moreimportant than the quality of the food. These restaurants are also popularbecause the food is always the same. People know that if they eat at acompany’s restaurant in the north or south of the city, the food will be thesame. If they eat inNew YorkorSan Francisco, it will still be the same.
(1) According to the passage, what food do Americans like best?A.beef
B.sandwiches
C.hamburger
Where can Americans eat a hamburger?A.at home B.in a park C.in their car D.At any of theplaces mentioned above.(3)
Fast food is _____ . A.delicious B.unpopular C.inexpensive D.of highquality.(4)
The last paragraph tells us _____. A.fast-food isvery popular B.people like toeat in fast-food restaurantsC.why fast-foodrestaurants are very popular
D.you can eatfast-food any where in theU.S..(5)
What is the main idea of thepassage? A.Fast-foodrestaurants are very popular.B.People intheUnited Stateseat enough hamburgers to make a line around the world.C.Some peopleeat fast food in parks. D.People can eatfast food at work or in a park.
提问者采纳
C(第一段第一句就是了)D(第二段第三句就是了)C(第四段第一句就是了)CA
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖