汉译英在线翻译成句子,谢谢啦。。

汉译英一个中文句子,谢谢!急!!_百度知道
汉译英一个中文句子,谢谢!急!!
“如果你不真正去做,怎么会知道成果如何”,只要不出现语法错误,意思不差很多也行。谢了各位
提问者采纳
How can you know the result if you did not actually do.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
You will never get the result if you don't try it seriously.You will never get the result until you try it seriously.
If you don't know what you are going to do, you might just as well pack up.
you'll not kown the result unless you try it
you willnot kown the result unless do it youself
Nothing venture, nothing have.不入虎穴,焉得虎子. 按字面直译就是什么都不冒险,什么都得不着. 怎么样,意思差不太多吧
If you don't do it really,can just know how result.
汉译英的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译一个句子,汉译英,谢谢啦_百度知道
请帮我翻译一个句子,汉译英,谢谢啦
(不管我在哪里,我还是拿北京作为我的小说背景,因为闭上眼睛想起的北京,是要比睁着眼看见的地方,更亲切,更真实,更有感情的, 这是真话)请帮我翻译一下,谢谢了
提问者采纳
Wherever i go ,Beijing is the background of my novel .When i close my eyes , the
memory of Beijing will be more cordial ,more real and more emotional than the place i have been seen from my eyes .This is my true feeling
提问者评价
感觉你翻译的更好一些,谢谢啦,也谢谢其他朋友
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Wherever I go I put Beijing as backgrounds of my novels, for a Beijing more familiar, genuine and passionate than the real place where I am comes into my mind when I close my eyes.
(No matter where I am, I still take Beijing as the background of my novel, because close your eyes reminds me of Beijing, is open your eyes than to see the local, more cordial, more real, more emotional, this is the truth)
No matter where I am, I take my novel Beijing as the background, close your eyes because of Beijing's mind is Zhengzhe than the eye can see, more cordial, more real, more emotional, this is the truth
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中译英在线翻译一个句子,谢谢 “用不成熟的心,去做成熟的大事业。成功就在眼前。”_百度知道
中译英在线翻译一个句子,谢谢 “用不成熟的心,去做成熟的大事业。成功就在眼前。”
提问者采纳
with a immature heart doing the great thing ,success will be in your hand
提问者评价
谢谢回答。
其他类似问题
中译英的相关知识
其他3条回答
在百度搜爱词霸,可以在线翻译句子
Just do great things with your immature heart,success will be in front of you !
do something adultable with a young heart,success is just around the corner.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中译英,请用“()”中的英语单词将下列句子翻译成英文,谢谢:)_百度知道
中译英,请用“()”中的英语单词将下列句子翻译成英文,谢谢:)
1. 你的论点很容易受到攻击. (vulnerable)2. 我们现在正处于一个新的伟大的信息时代. (era)3. 科学家分析了一下这杯牛奶, 发现里面水分过多. (analyze)4. 这个年轻人将他最喜欢的歌手的照片贴在墙上.(paste)5. 当你回顾你的一生时, 你最珍惜的是什么时候? (look back on)6. 上海会议中心附近部署了很多警察,以防恐怖分子接近。(hold…at bay)
提问者采纳
1. Your argument is vulnerable to refutation.2. We are in the new era of information overflow.3. The scientist analyzed this cup of milk and found out that there was too much water in it.4. This young man likes to paste his favourite singer's photo on the wall.5. When you look back on your past, what's stuff you cherish the most?6. There are many police officers are deployed at Shanghai Conference/Convention Centre to deter the terrorist.
提问者评价
谢谢你的及时回复:)
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
(我用的是强调句,这句话肯定有多译法,个人认为说话人强调主句中的我不我不会做出说一个中文句子,掺杂几个英语单词,这样的事 I won
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
汉译英,非常简单的几句话,谢谢!
丹东是个美丽的城市,地处鸭绿江边,环境优美,气候宜人,与朝鲜临近,美丽的银杏树是丹东的重要标志。
Dandong is a charming city located at the bank of Yalu River with beautiful surroundings and
mild climate.It is adjacent to North Korea, and maidenhair trees are important sign of Dandong.
回答数:274

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英翻译 的文章

随机推荐