住低层工寓旅行的好处英语作文文

当前位置: &
诚实的好处英语作文诚实为题作文
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
It is usually better to be honest than dishonest. Sometimes honesty may get you in trouble or hurt someone, but on the whole telling the truth is better than lying.
However, there are many dishonest instances in our society. In the first place, many merchants cheat the customers. Take my neighbor, Xiao Wang, as an example. He bought a TV set with 2,000 yuan a week ago, but now it doesn&t work. In the second place, some students cheat on exams in order to pass the exams or get high marks. Last but not the least important, many rich professionals cheat the government by evading the taxes. Liu Xiaoqing is a good case in point.
On the contrary, honesty not only brings us honor and friendship, but also material gains. To begin with, if we are honest, we will be trusted by others so others& trust will give us self-respect as well as social companionship. In addition, other people&s trust will also bring us instrumental support&financial aid, material resources, and needed services. So to sum up, it does pay to be honest.
2 Honesty Is Gold ()
Honesty means speakingthe truth and being fair and upright in act. He who lies and cheats is dishonest.: Those who gain fortunes not by hard labour but by other means is dishonest.
Honesty is a good virtue. If you are honest all the time,you'll be trusted and respected by others. A liar is always looked down upon and regarded as a black sheep by the people around. Once you lie, people will never believe you even if you speak the truth.
However, in the tide of commodity economy today, it seems that more and more people believe in money at the sacrifice of honesty. To them, among such things as health, beauty, m6ney, intelligence, honesty, reputation and talent, honesty is the only thing that can be east away. They don't understand or pretend not to understand that honesty is the biggest fortune humans own, and that it is the prerequisite for doing everything well. I think these people areto be pitied.
In short, honesty is gold. Honest, your reputatidishonest, your name will be spoiled and your personality degraded. Therefore, we should never make such an excuse as &A little dishonesty is only a trifle thing. We should eradicate immediately the seed of dishonesty once it is sowed in our minds.
做人应该诚实。It Pays to Be Honest
1.当前社会上存在许多不诚实的现象
2.诚实利人利己,做人应该诚实
It Pays to Be Honest
Nowadays people are troubled with mass of dishonest behaviors in society. Teachers get annoyed when they catch studen consumers get hurt when they unfortunately bu children are misled when they see their parents tell lies so as to evade the responsibility they should take.
Why do people cheat? The main reason probably lies in immediate interest they may obtain by cheating. For example, a company, which manufactures fake products, may seem to win for a moment because it can minimize its manufacture cost by doing so. This kind of businesses, however, will be driven out of the market in the long run. For the consumers after getting to know the poor quality of the products will not buy them anymore.
The same is true of individuals. Dishonest people dare not take on the responsibility of life. They cheat in class, in office, at home and so on. But the truth can hardly be masked. The moment the truth comes out they will lose their credibility, which is easier to destroy than to rebuild. Consequently, these dishonest will suffer a long time because of their cheating behaviors. In conclusion, no one can afford to be dishonest in a civilized society.
Honesty is the pillar of a society. People will benefit from being honest in the long run. That's why we say it pays to be honest.
诚实(Honest)
Long, long ago, there was a boy who lived in a small village. One day when he was out in the fields, he shouted,&Wolves are coming!& People all came to save him. But in fact,there were no wolves.
The boy told a lie. People were all unhappy. But the boy felt happy. So he did it again. But at the third time, wolves really came. He shouted for help but nobody believed him.
The boy was eaten by the wolves. The story tells us it is very important to be honest. If you aren't honest, people will not believe you and no one will help you.
以上便是关于 & 英语写作范文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到:求一篇英语作文,内容如下:近来越来越多的学生在校外租房子而不愿意住大寝室,请用英语写一篇短文,说说两者的好处与坏处,并表明自己的观点。八十词左右,不用写的太好,急用。。。
求一篇英语作文,内容如下:近来越来越多的学生在校外租房子而不愿意住大寝室,请用英语写一篇短文,说说两者的好处与坏处,并表明自己的观点。八十词左右,不用写的太好,急用。。。
More and more students want to rent a room instead of living with other classmates. Although they still need to pay for the dormitory, becaue they think they can get more room for themselves, and don't impact each other. They regard it's better for them!I don't think it's good idea to rent another room during studying in the schooll.1) someone regard they can get more time to their study, and they can study at their private room to learn and don't be impact by the others.
In fact, we study at the classroom in normal, and almost needn't to spend more time to learn at dormitory. And if you stay at classroom, and all of your classmates are studying, you shall study too, and you also feel better to learn at that time.2)Because we don't have enough money to rent the better room, and only the simple room, and it's not safety enough. Because the students still younger, and don't have enough experience to deal with some special things. Living out of school, and it will give you unnecessary trouble in some uncertain reason, and the rating of the potential hurt will more than we stay at school's dormitory.3)limited the communication with the classmates. becasue you don't stay at dormitory, and only meet your classmates in the class, so you reduce the chance/time to communicate with your classmates. Maybe you don't have a friend from your classmates.
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导请问英语作文 电话给生活带来的好处_百度知道
请问英语作文 电话给生活带来的好处
提问者采纳
ok, there is a question. who doesn't know what cell phones are in nowadays? the answer to this question is quite easy. no one! and at the same time, it shows how great the cell phones bring us! let me tell you the good things cell phones make. the first, people can get information as fast as it appears. to the world we are in today, information means everything. cell phones make us fasten the speed to solve all the things around. the second, it is because of the invention cell phone itself, we can communicate with the ones we love as long as we can. studying and working all these things take us too much time. cell phones do help us with the intercourse. the last, everyone in their daily life enjoys. what are they? the entertainment! up to now, do you agree with me? i do believe you will. cell phones change the world so much!
提问者评价
万分感谢!!!!!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
先用汉语写再用道翻译修改念着顺
以后用到英语的地方可多了,学英语真的很有用,读自己只有益处而没有害处
学会英语对你以后的人生有一定的帮助。
说不定就是机遇,让你蜕变
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于住在农村的好处的英语作文_百度知道
关于住在农村的好处的英语作文
提问者采纳
Although nowadays more and more people from the countryside move into the city, there is still a certain amount of people who prefer to live in villages. They believe that the environment of the countryside is cleaner than that of the city. Due to small amount of cars and other vehicles, there is not much air pollution. The air is fresher in the countryside. Moreover, people who live in the countryside can determine working甫郸颠肝郯菲奠十订姜 time by themselves. They do not face too much stress and pressure from the hectic lifestyle in the city. However, the life in the countryside is inconvenient. Generally, the countryside is less developed than the city. Choices of goods and services are rather limited. For example, most schools and supermarkets are located in the city. If people want to send their children to schools or buy some life essentials, they have to travel a long distance to the city. In conclusion, I believe that the life in the countryside is inconvenient.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文早起的好处_百度知道
英语作文早起的好处
提问者采纳
The Good Sides of Waking Up EarlyToday, most young people wake up so late, because they like to have parties at night and hang out with their friends, they like to join the activities and sleep very late. For the young people, they have to work in the daytime, so they will find some fun at night, in the long run, their lifestyle is very different from the old generation. I like to wake up early in the morning, I will go out and breathe some fresh air. The city is so quiet, it looks beautiful in the morning, the old people are dancing and jogging, they are so leisure. When I see this, I feel life is easy and leisure.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 阅读的好处英语作文 的文章

随机推荐