传真:010-
商务合作:010-
Copyright© Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
京ICP证080135号你对他已经怒火攻心,但同时你也感到惊慌,你会想打败这个家伙需要付出何种代价 这句怎么翻译成英文~_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
你对他已经怒火攻心,但同时你也感到惊慌,你会想打败这个家伙需要付出何种代价 这句怎么翻译成英文~
你对他已经怒火攻心,但同时你也感到惊慌,你会想打败这个家伙需要付出何种代价 这句怎么翻译成英文~
When you gonna flip out to him,feeling a little bit fearful meanwhile,you will estimate what it'll cost to fight against him.英语作文内容交流的方式有很多种,写信,伊妹儿等等,选一种方式,介绍你为什么喜欢这种方式,使用这种方式有哪些好处或坏处.(仅选一种介绍)100字左右吧.急.不是自己写的也可以,在网上也_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文内容交流的方式有很多种,写信,伊妹儿等等,选一种方式,介绍你为什么喜欢这种方式,使用这种方式有哪些好处或坏处.(仅选一种介绍)100字左右吧.急.不是自己写的也可以,在网上也
英语作文内容交流的方式有很多种,写信,伊妹儿等等,选一种方式,介绍你为什么喜欢这种方式,使用这种方式有哪些好处或坏处.(仅选一种介绍)100字左右吧.急.不是自己写的也可以,在网上也帮我搜搜.带上翻译更好.不求质量.求快,哈哈.一楼的你的字数貌似少了点啊,加了啊.写的很好.
Recently, there are many different kinds of ways to comunicate with others,like letters and e-mails. For myself, i prfer the second one--e-mail. The reason is that it is very convinent and can save much time. If i want to connect one of my frient, i just need several secends. It is faster than write letters.And I often surf the internet, so it better than going outside to send my letters. Above all, i like comunicate by e-mail.欢迎你,    
考研英语作文预测之诚信
00:00:00 来源:新东方论坛
最新资讯:
考研关注:
考研备考:
热点专题:
  As is ironically shown above ,in front of a pile of so-called &famous brand& fake leather shoes and under a signboard of &honest dealer& stands a business man, asking an old man &what are looking for & , with a reply from the old man---honesty/credibility .(with the old man replying that I am looking for honesty/credibility.) There has been a heated discussion about this kind of pictures in the newspaper. Simple as the picture is, it does demonstrate certain thought-provoking social phenomenon.  The picture tells us that the credibility remains to be an integral part in our society, especially in the commercial world.Nowadays, individuals, enterprises and organizations do attach due attention to this issue. By gaining credibility , people and organization can make money , take profits and even obtain wealth. With credibility and sincerity, not only can they accumulate wealth , bur will also establish their careers, fit into society and finally attain social status. Honesty can promote communication between people, rid of barriers between people and bridge gaps between people. what&s more, were there no credibility in our society, never could we survive the fierce competition in the age of globalization.  As a consequence, honesty is not something that we can afford to lose or leave it at large. It is imperative that corresponding regulations and mechanisms with the joint efforts of the media should be introduced and enforced to promote honesty. The awareness of honesty should be enhanced, which will lead us to make every effort to keep our prose and boycott fakes which are shown in the picture. Only in a reasonable, prosperous and healthy atmosphere can we hope to avoid the scene in the cartoon and witness the ideal scene in which people can enjoy their life to the uttermost.附加学术诚信的语料:  (Honesty is paramount not only in the commercial world but in other domains. In the academic world, for instance, the plagiarizing of others research results can have damaging effect, which makes it easier to dismiss all scientific pronouncements. when we learn that the distinguished professor assuring us of the safety of a particular product holds a consultancy with the company making it, we cannot be blamed for wondering whether his fee might conceivably cloud his professional judgment.  诚信不仅在商业领域中是重要的,而且在其他领域中也是重要的。在学术界,剽窃他人的成果可能会有毁灭性的后果。这会使人们不相信一切的科学论断。当我们得知一个著名的科学家在向我们保证一种商品的安全时,我们却得知他就是这家生厂商的顾问。那么我们就有理由去怀疑他所收的费用会不会影响他的判断呢。
你好,本文只对注册用户开放,请
考研网络课堂
考研公共课
考研专业课
考研直通车
快速响应:购课即开展择校择专业指导,且有一次更换所报专业课机会;
专属小灶:名师直播互动式教学,真正的“零”起点授课,就是让你入门;
专属辅导:班主任+科目老师,多对一全程辅导,智能讲练结合,随时检验效果;
签约重读:一科不过,全科重读,业内最低重读标准
2016考研396经济类联考/数学三签约全程...
¥3280.012866试听
张宇,新东方在线名师,博士,全国著名考研数学辅导专家,教育部&国家精品课程建设骨干教师&,全国畅...
2016考研396经...
2016考研政、英暑期速成【直播集训】
¥3480.012860试听
王江涛:新东方在线名师,写作辅导第一人,新东方考研写作首席主讲,新东方20周年功勋教师,传说中的&...
2016考研政、...
2016考研英语(二)暑期速成【直播集训】
¥2480.012866试听
2016考研英语...
2016考研政治暑期速成【直播集训】
¥1480.012860试听
新东方在线名师。考研政治资深辅导教师,四位一体教学法创始人。至今拥有20余年考研政治辅导历程,讲课...
2016考研政治...
2016考研政、英(二)暑期速成【直播集训】
¥3480.012861试听
2016考研政、...
2016考研英语(一)暑期速成【直播集训】
¥2480.012860试听
2016考研英语...
2016考研翻译硕士全科签约全程联报班
¥4370.012206试听
2016考研全程联报班 【政治+英语】
¥1780.012764试听
2016考研全程...
2016考研签约全程班【数学】
¥890.012756试听
2016考研签约...
2016考研全程班【英语】
¥1390.012756试听
2016考研全程...
2016考研全程班【英语二】
¥1390.012757试听
朱伟,教育部考试中心指定的高等教育出版社考研英语大纲解析编写人。新东方教育科技集团十位集团演讲师...
2016考研全程...
2016考研全程班【数学】
¥790.012757试听
2016考研全程...
2016考研签约全程联报班【英语+数学】
¥2580.012758试听
2016考研签约...
2016考研签约全程联报班【政治+数学】
¥1980.012757试听
2016考研签约...
2016考研全程联报班【政治+数学】
¥1780.012758试听
2016考研全程...
发表你的观点
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
考研网络课堂
<a rel="nofollow" href="/alliance/clickword?userid=fffed9efcd60001&kid=ffced1759&url=/product/32257_1.html#m" title="2016考研直通车【政英数】试听
考研热点专题
考研实用 o 工具
考研交流 o 下载
考研课程排行榜
考研公开课
@新东方在线考研
关注就送180元精品课视频: 吴薇一老师(英语)——英语作文之书信高分技巧解读
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
吴薇一老师(英语)——英语作文之书信高分技巧解读
分享给站外好友