推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口love you love you yes i love you tell me you want to do这歌叫什么`这只是歌词`
love you love you yes i love you tell me you want to do这歌叫什么`这只是歌词`
love you love you yes i love you tell me you want to do这歌叫什么`这只是歌词`
我只记得到这么多咯`有高手知道歌名吗`?
补充:是个男的唱的...还有中文` 我记不得咯``
补充:不是S.H.E的``注意看`
yes i love you
tell me you want to do
还有中文的哦``是男 的唱的``网页上`我反正没找到`郁闷的``
补充:我找到咯```张智成的 May I love you....谷歌上找到咯`谢谢大家``喜欢的可以听下``
歌名是(yes i love you)
如果你听的是男生唱的那就是的(may i love you)
女生唱的就是SHE的(yes i love you)
我刚刚是找到咯``谢谢咯``你运气真好` 采用你拉``呵呵``
的感言:谢谢...
其他回答 (4)
是任贤齐的吧
歌手:sarah mclachlan 专辑:mirrorball (live)
歌名儿:(yes i love you)sarah mclachlan - ice creamlrc by lzh ,from jiangxi pingxiangyour love is better than ice creambetter than anything else that i've triedand your love is better than ice creameveryone here knows how to fightand it's a long way downit's a long way downit's a long way down to the placewhere we started fromyour love is better than chocolatebetter than anything else that i've triedoh, love is better than chocolateeveryone here knows how to cryit's a long way downit's a long way downit's a long way down to the placewhere we started from
就是这首,可能是男的翻唱
汗,没看见,我再找找吧,抱歉!
不好意思`不是``注意看`tell me you want to do````
没事...先谢谢咯``网页上`我也没找到`我朋友听过`说是个老歌``结果`他也不记得咯``
我去看看吧,真没听过!
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求《if you love me》歌词_百度知道
求《if you love me》歌词
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
歌手名:Brenda LeeIf You Love MeBrenda LeeIf the sun should tumble from the skiesif the sea should suddenly run dryIf you love me really love melet it happen I won't careIf it seems that everything is lostI will smile and never count the costIf you love me really love melet it happen darling, I won't careShall I catch a shooting starshall I bring it where you areif you want me to I willYou can let me any testI'll do anything you askif you only say you love me stillWhen at last the life on earth is throughI will share each other tear will youIf you love me really love melet it happen I won't careIf you love me really love melet it happen I won't care
歌名:If you love me歌手: sweetboxIf he loves mehe will never let me goshould I never give me pay the sorrowlonely tomorrowlove is foreverforever heard to swallowwhen love grows old that's no where else to gothat's no return or time to borrowno easy way to save your souldon't you believenever believewhen they say love would kill your sorrowover love to realizeso love is just a liebut you believestill you believelove is would never say goodbyeuntil you hear him say goodbyeIf you love himyou should never let him goShould I never ever give him sorrowjust in tomorrowlove is foreverforever heard to swallowwhen love grows old that's no where else to gothat's no return or time to borrowno easy way to save your souldon't you believenever believewhen they say love would kill your sorrowover love to realizeso love is just a liebut you believestill you believelove is would never say goodbyeuntil you hear him say goodbyein the here the passion in the nightwho could see your love you saw the nightit's the time you borrow before set tomorrowdon't you believenever believewhen they say love would kill your sorrowover love to realize so love is just a liebut you believestill you believelove is would never say goodbyeuntil you hear him say goodbyeuntil you hear his last goodbye
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 yes歌词 的文章

随机推荐