歌词里有i love you....miss you love mee too .. .forever的英文歌一个很熟悉的外国女歌手唱的 5
补充:节奏很流畅..听起来非常感人
应该是Naby的《If》吧
Pretty Boy 那这个呢 去听下。
其他回答 (2)
可能是小甜甜布兰妮吧,你试试吧~~谢谢采纳
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首好听的英文歌曲,是抒情的,里面的歌词有i love you 最后一句是like sunny day,是位女歌手唱的,我找了好久也找不到,大家帮帮忙
有一首好听的英文歌曲,是抒情的,里面的歌词有i love you 最后一句是like sunny day,是位女歌手唱的,我找了好久也找不到,大家帮帮忙 5
不区分大小写匿名
living to love you
不好意思,不是这一首最后一句是like sunny day
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有哪位知道一首女歌手唱的英文歌,大概在09年9月多就有,现在也有很多地方放,知道麻烦说下歌名啊,谢谢了_百度知道
有哪位知道一首女歌手唱的英文歌,大概在09年9月多就有,现在也有很多地方放,知道麻烦说下歌名啊,谢谢了
里面歌词中有段高潮是“keep filling keep keep filling now,keep filling keep keepfilling now”这个filling只是大概一个音,也不确定是这个词
按默认排序
其他3条回答
啊,我也听过哦,是bleeding love歌手是Leona Lewis 曲名:bleeding love歌手: leona lewis 专辑:spirit- music -closed off from lovei didn't need the painonce or twice was enoughand it was all in vaintime starts to passbefore you know it you're frozenbut something happenedfor the very first time with youmy heart melts into the groundfound something trueand everyone's looking roundthinking i'm going crazybut i don't care what they sayi'm in love with youthey try to pull me awaybut they don't know the truthmy heart's crippled by the veinthat i keep on closingyou cut me open and ikeep bleedingkeep, keep bleeding lovei keep bleedingi keep, keep bleeding lovekeep bleedingkeep, keep bleeding loveyou cut me opentrying hard not to hearbut they talk so loudtheir piercing sounds fill my earstry to fill me with doubtyet i know that the goalis to keep me from fallingbut nothing's greaterthan the rush that comes with your embraceand in this world of lonelinessi see your faceyet everyone around methinks that i'm going crazy,maybe, maybebut i don't care what they sayi'm in love with youthey try to pull me awaybut they don't know the truthmy heart's crippled by the veinthat i keep on closingyou cut me open and ikeep bleedingkeep, keep bleeding lovei keep bleedingi keep, keep bleeding lovekeep bleedingkeep, keep bleeding loveyou cut me openand it's draining all of meoh they find it hard to believei'll be wearing these scarsfor everyone to seei don't care what they sayi'm in love with youthey try to pull me awaybut they don't know the truthmy heart's crippled by the veinthat i keep on closingyou cut me open and ikeep bleedingkeep, keep bleeding lovei keep bleedingi keep, keep bleeding lovekeep bleeding-keep, keep bleeding loveyou cut me open and ikeep bleedingkeep, keep bleeding lovei keep bleedingi keep, keep bleeding lovekeep bleedingkeep, keep bleeding loveyou cut me open and ikeep bleedingkeep, keep bleeding love 上面就是歌词了。。 个人认为keep,keep那个地方很有feel哦,呵呵
哦我想起来了……是那个bleeding love听听看~
Tylar swift的 love story?
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求快节奏的英文歌曲,女歌手的最好_百度知道
急求快节奏的英文歌曲,女歌手的最好
新老不限,小要求是,现场演唱效果好的,劲爆一些的,有摇滚风格的最好。或者和《i love rock n'roll 》曲风类似的也可!急,急,急在下先谢谢各位强人了!!
提问者采纳
I hate myself for loving you
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他9条回答
&god is girl&&wanna be&
这两首就不错,超女比赛中不是常听到&wanna be&这首歌很劲!
碧昂丝的快歌现场表现能力都很强!!!!!,CRAZY IN LOVE,baby boy
我推荐shakira的hips don't lie 节奏感非常强
my humpsit`s okdont push me
Avril Lavigne的Complicated,现场效果一直都不错。