求connecting flight歌词

求say my name歌词翻译
谢谢:)_百度知道
求say my name歌词翻译
Say my name, say my name if no one is around you say baby i love you if you aint runnin game Say my name, say my name you actin kinda shady aint callin me baby why the sudden change? Say my name, say my name if no one is around you say baby i love you if you aint runnin game Say my name, say my name you actin kinda shady aint callin me baby Better say my name! Verse 1: Any other day i would call you would say, baby how's your day ? but today it aint the same every other word is Uh Huh, Yea Okay, could it be that you, are at the crib with anotha lady? If you took it there first of all let me say, i am not the one to sit around and be played so prove your self to me, or the girl that you claim why don't you say the thangs that you said to me yesterday? Bridge: I know you say that i am assuming things Something's going down thats the way it seems Shouldn't be the reason why you're actin g strange If nobody's holding you back from me Cause I know how you usually do When you say everything to me times two Why can't you just tell the truth? If somebody's there then tell me who (CHORUS) Verse2: What is up with this? Tell the truth,who you with ? How would you like it if I came over with my clique Don't try to change it now See you gotta bounce When two seconds ago you just got in the house. It's hard to believe that you, are at home, by yourself when i just heard the voice heard the voice of someone else. Just this question Why do you feel you gotta lie? Gettin caught up in your game when you can not say my name (BRIDGE) (CHORUS) Where my ladies at (yea yea yea yea yea yea) Can you say that come on (yea yea yea ye a, yea yea yea yea, yea yea yea) All the girls say (yea yea yea yea, yea yea yea yea) What i cant hear you (yea yea yea yea) All my ladies say (yea yea yea yea, yea yea yea yea) All the girls say (yea yea yea yea, yea yea yea) Break it down ohhh.... DC take it to the bridge Come on
提问者采纳
Say my name, say my name
叫我的名字,叫我的名字if no one is around you
如果无人在你左右say baby i love you
说宝贝我爱你if you aint runnin game
如果你不是在游戏Say my name, say my name
叫我的名字,叫我的名字you actin kinda shady
你有点逃避aint callin me baby
不再叫我宝贝why the sudden change?
为何突然改变Say my name, say my name
叫我的名字,叫我的名字if no one is around you
如果无人在你左右say baby i love you
说宝贝我爱你if you aint runnin game
如果你不是在游戏Say my name, say my name
叫我的名字,叫我的名字you actin kinda shady
你有点逃避aint callin me baby
不再叫我宝贝Better say my name!
最好叫我的名字Verse 1: Any other day i would call
回忆中的任何一天you would say, baby how's your day ? 你都会说,宝贝儿,今天过得怎样but today it aint the same
今天却如此不同every other word is
所有的语言都是Uh Huh, Yea Okay,
嗯哼,耶,okcould it be that you,
是否因为are at the crib with anotha lady? 别的女人进了你的心房If you took it there first of all let me say, i am not the one to sit around and be played so prove your self to me, or the girl that you claim why don't you say the thangs that you said to me yesterday? Bridge: I know you say that i am assuming things Something's going down thats the way it seems Shouldn't be the reason why you're actin g strange If nobody's holding you back from me Cause I know how you usually do When you say everything to me times two Why can't you just tell the truth? If somebody's there then tell me who (CHORUS) Verse2: What is up with this? Tell the truth,who you with ? How would you like it if I came over with my clique Don't try to change it now See you gotta bounce When two seconds ago you just got in the house. It's hard to believe that you, are at home, by yourself when i just heard the voice heard the voice of someone else. Just this question Why do you feel you gotta lie? Gettin caught up in your game when you can not say my name (BRIDGE) (CHORUS) Where my ladies at (yea yea yea yea yea yea) Can you say that come on (yea yea yea ye a, yea yea yea yea, yea yea yea) All the girls say (yea yea yea yea, yea yea yea yea) What i cant hear you (yea yea yea yea) All my ladies say (yea yea yea yea, yea yea yea yea) All the girls say (yea yea yea yea, yea yea yea) Break it down ohhh.... DC take it to the bridge Come on
提问者评价
:)虽然只翻译了一半不过很喜欢你翻译出来的意思很理想
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
想着我,想着我,假如没有人在你身边的时候。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
歌词的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有BoA&ID;Peace B&中文版的歌词?_百度知道
谁有BoA&ID;Peace B&中文版的歌词?
提问者采纳
ID:Peace B (中文版歌词)你们总会指责我们不怕天不怕地寻找著 快乐在网中生活 你们总是担心我们被无聊箱子束缚 &LET ME DO IT MY way!&不要再去评价错对是非你难理解的行为 这里拥有和平的规则 创造梦幻乐园 Peace B is my network ID 相信我的话 整个世界就在我手中 拥有共同感受 &CONNECTING IS MY NEVER LAND& Chu Ka Chu Ka Chu! 脚步已经无法停止了 你们一定会说看得到的柀ξ鞑拍轨蛘?这是不会永远这样 你们怎会知道我们拥有自己表达的方式 携手成功属於我们的不要再去评价错对是非你难理解的行为 这里完全是和平天国 创造梦幻乐园 Peace B is my network ID 相信我的话 整个世界就在我手中 拥有共同感受 &CONNECTING IS MY NEVER LAND& Chu Ka Chu Ka Chu! 脚步已经无法停止了 键盘不停的飞速的拼命敲击著 年代不断在改变 不要再为我们担心 在那里有梦想相同朋友 未来在我们手中 不再要去评价错对是非 你难理解的行为 这里拥有和平的规则 创造梦幻乐园 Peace B is my network ID 相信我的话 整个世界就在我手中 拥有共同感受 &CONNECTING IS MY NEVER LAND& Chu Ka Chu Ka Chu! 脚步已经无法停止了
其他类似问题
boa的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有 James brown 的SEXY SEXY SEXY这歌的歌词。太难找了!~~_百度知道
谁有 James brown 的SEXY SEXY SEXY这歌的歌词。太难找了!~~
我有更好的答案
Cheap California rafting in whitewater is an experience that you will remember forever. If you love adventure and at the same time love sports rafting is the best activity for you. It is a perfect combination of serenity of natural beauty and thrill of the adrenaline rush. Many consider rafting as a hobby when they stay in a place where access to river rafting is easy. For those who stay far away from such places miss this sport a lot.Outdoors strong light made my eyes ache, Yes, you need high quality Sunglasses Nike dunk heels, however, a MP3 Player Sunglasses will bring you more funny, enjoying music.Indian Ocean holidays are all about tremendous fun, idyllic beaches, glorious sunshine, magnificent attractions and lush greenery. Holidays to Indian Ocean offer a mind boggling range of possibilities that are there to be explored and experienced. Here is a brief look at the various stopovers on holidays to Indian Ocean. With no lines, no unnecessary delays, no lost luggage bustier tops, and no connecting flights oil paintings for sale, your schedule stays efficient, productive, and on occasion as originally planned. Your Private Jet Charter, allows you to conduct business oil painting, relax with an in-flight movie or change your destination in the air. That is not your standard trip. Never be stuck in a coach class middle seat again. By flying Private Jet Charter, you advance juice a comfortable aircraft cabin with amenities akin as a wet bar, catering, in-flight movies that you all told want to supervise also roomy seats. You rap kick back, relax again travel the way you deserve to.It is true that religion means a lot for Hindus. Yamonotri is actually recognized as a main source of Yamuna River and considered as a seat of Goddess Yamuna. Gangotri is recognized as the main origin of Ganga River and held by Goddess Ganga. Kedarnath is one of the most important shrines of Hindu religion and it is a home for major 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Also, Kedarnath is the main origin for river Mandakini. Badrinath is said to be the home of Lord Vishnu. There are thousands of pilgrims who go for chardham tour in search of God. So, establish your inner peace by encountering a relationship with God and visiting these shrines. Go and get char dham packages to get connected and to achieve God.
这个不对,还有没高人发歌词啊!~
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《nokiaconnectingcla_广告铃声(铃声)》歌词
这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧
歌词制作者
铃声最新MV