50*50-0=2*5x
大于100m所以不能起飞
再根据这个公式算 50*50-V02=2*5*100
V0=10倍跟号15 m/s
其他类似问题
高一物理的相关知识
其他1条回答
题目打出来
某型号的舰载飞机在航母上的跑到上加速时,发动机产生的最大加速度为5m/s²,所需的起飞速度为50m/s,跑到长100m。通过计算,飞机能否靠自身的发动机从舰上起飞?为了使危机在开始滑行时就具有一定的初速度,航母装有弹射装置。对于该型号的舰载飞机,弹射系统必须使它具有多大的初速度?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人教版高一英语必修一第三单元达标测试题
【网络综合-人教版高一英语必修一第三单元达标测试题】:以下是无忧考网为大家整理的关于《人教版高一英语必修一第三单元达标测试题》的文章,供大家学习参考!
第一部分 听力(共两节,满分30分)
第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1.Where are the speakers?
A.At school.
B.At a fishing place.
C.At a restaurant.
2.Why does the woman look tired?
A.She is very sick.
B.She hasn’t got enough sleep.
C.She has been looking after a baby.
3.What does the woman need?
A.A housemate.
B.A house buyer.
C.A room cleaner.
4.What does the man plan to do tomorrow?
A.To buy cartoons for his kids.
B.To go to the park.
C.To watch cartoons.
5.Where was the woman at noon?
A.In the dining room.
B.In the library.
C.In the classroom.
第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。
6.Where did the car accident happen?
A.At the airport.
B.On the highway.
C.Near the hospital.
7.What caused the car accident?
A.The bad weather.
B.The man’s sleepiness.
C.A speeding car.
听第7段材料,回答第8至9题。
8.What class notes does the woman want to borrow?
A.History ones.
B.Biology ones.
C.English ones.
9.When will the woman get the class notes?
A.Next Friday.
B.Next Thursday.
C.Next Monday.
听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。
10.Where does the woman’s mother work?
A.In Spain. 
B.In Germany.  C.In France.
11.Who bought the ticket for the woman?
A.Her mother.
B.Her grandfather.
C.Her uncle.
12.Who will the man help the woman look after?
A.Her grandfather.
听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。
13.What does the woman think of being a model?
A.Attractive.
B.Challenging.
C.Tiring.
14.What is the hardest thing for the woman?
A.Putting on makeMup.
B.Getting up early.
C.Getting the dresses ready.
15.What is the most important thing?
A.Standing in beautiful poses.
B.Standing still.
C.Changing clothes quickly.
16.What is the possible relationship between the speakers?
A.Interviewer and interviewee.
B.Husband and wife.
C.Boss and secretary.
听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。
17.What kind of film is 2012?
A.A science fiction film.
B.A horror film.
C.An action film.
18.What films does the speaker like best?
A.Science fiction films.
B.Comedy films.
C.Horror films.
19.What will the speaker do next?
A.Go to the cinema.
B.Watch a movie.
C.Discuss movies.
20.Where is the film The Ring made?
A.In America.  B.In Japan.  C.In Korea.
听力材料:
M:It tastes horrible!Look at the fish!It’s not fresh!
W:Yes,but the service here is better than at school.
M:You look so tired.Are you sick,Granny?
W:No.The neighbour’s baby was crying all night,and I couldn’t fall asleep.
M:Hello,I’m calling to ask whether you’re still looking for someone to share your house.
W:Yeah,I am.There is an empty room.
W:The weather report says there will be heavy rain tomorrow.
M:Really?But I’ve promised to take the kids to Disneyland.
W:That’s too bad.You can watch cartoons with them at home instead.
M:Where were you at noon?I was waiting for you in the dining room.
W:Sorry to miss you.I was reading a novel in the library and didn’t notice the time.
M:You have a bad memory.
W:So,Michael,how did the car accident happen?
M:Well,last night I went to pick my daughter and her friend up from the airport.It was raining.When I was driving home on the highway,a speeding car crashed into my car from behind.
W:Oh my god!Was anyone hurt?
M:I was safe,but the children were not so lucky.I’ve just returned from the hospital.
W:Hello,Professor Green.This is Cathy,from your history class.I’m calling to ask whether I can borrow your class notes of last Friday.I didn’t attend the biology and history classes because I had a fever.
M:I heard that.How are you now?
W:Better,thanks.Will you have class next Monday,Professor?
M:Um...I’m afraid not.
W:Then next Thursday?
M:Yeah,I’ll go to school next Thursday.
W:Great!I’ll have classes in the morning that day.After that I will go to your office.
M:No problem.
M:Judy,I hear you are going to Spain!
W:Yes,the company my mother works in gives her a tenMday holiday.She want me to go see her there.
M:Wow!What places will you visit?
W:I’ve no idea.I might also go to some other countries,like Germany and France.
M:So have you got your passport and air ticket?
W:I’ve got my passport.My uncle went to the airport today to buy the ticket.
M:That’s good.
W:Dave,can you do me a favor?
M:What do you need?
W:You know my grandfather doesn’t like pets.Can you look after Kitty while I’m away?
M:Great!She gets along with my dog,Max.
M:So Lisa,the second question,what’s it like to be a model?
W:Well,it’s hard to describe.Most people consider it an attractive job that will make a lot of money.
M:What else could it be?
W:Um...Sometimes I have to stand for a whole day and cannot even have a drink.
M:It must be very tiring.
W:Yes,you’re right.
M:Well,no job is perfect.So,can you describe a typical day of a model?
W:OK.If there is a show,I must get up early.That’s the most difficult for me.Then I have to do lots of preparation work like putting on,makeMup and getting the dresses ready.
M:So what kind of training do you need?
W:Well,lots of things,like standing in beautiful poses,standing still.And the most important thing is to change clothes as quickly as you can.
M:Well,Lisa,thank you so much for answering our questions.I’ll send you our magazine as soon as it comes out.
W:Thank you!
Hello,everybody.Today we are going to watch a movie.So first of all,I will introduce to you some types of movies.I know science fiction films.They
are full of ima gination-people from distant planets,UFOs,unknown powers from other planets,and heroes to save the world.I like these films because they have exciting high technology and beautiful scenes in them,and I admire the people who stand out to save the world.I’ve watched the science fiction film 2012 several times.I like comedy films most.They have interesting plots and people laugh a lot when they are watching them.Whenever I watch the famous actor Zhou Xingchi’s films,I feel very relaxed.And there is another kind of movies that I seldom watch.These films are very popular among youth,especially those made in Japan and Korea,such as The Ring from
Japan.The music and pictures in these films are terrible.They are really scary!
答案:1~5.CBABB 6~10.BCABA 11~15.CBCBC
16~20.AABBB
第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节, 满分45分)
第一节 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
21.―Would you like to watch the basketball match with me this evening?
―    .I like basketball very much.
A.I’d love to      B.Not
C.I wouldn’t go
D.Thank you all the same
解析:选A。本题考查交际用语。根据对话的语境,A正确,意思是“我也想去”。
22.Because of the recent bad weather,the work is several weeks behind    .
A.situation
C.insurance
D.schedule
解析:选D。考查名词辨析。句意为:由于最近天气不好,工作延误了几周。behind schedule晚点,落后于预计时间。
23.Put on your coat!I    you down to the doctor.
C.have taken
D.am taking
解析:选D。考查时态。现在进行时有时也用来表示按计划或安排即将发生的动作。根据题意应选D项。
24.―How did your father    smoking?
―The doctor told him to do so,and he took the advice.
A.give in
B.bring in
C.give up
D.bring up
解析:选C。考查短语辨析。give up放弃,符合句意:医生叮嘱他戒烟,他接受了这一忠告。give in投降,让步;bring in引进;bring up养育,提出。
25.I haven’t seen Ann for    long that I’ve forgotten what she looks like.
解析:选C。句意为“我那么久没见安了以至于我都忘了她长什么样”。such...that结构中such后接名词,so...that结构中so后接形容词或副词,而题干中的long为副词,故C正确。
26.(2011年玉溪高一检测)If you stand by the windon,you will get a better    of the sea.
B.scenery
解析:选D。考查名词辨析。句意为:如果你站在窗边,会对大海一览无余。get a good view of sth.为固定短语,意为“对……一览无余”。scene意为“场面,场景”;scenery为“风景”的总称;sight常用复数形式表示“人文景观”;view指从某一角度看到的风景。所以选D。
27.I was about to tell him the secret    someone patted me on the shoulder.
解析:选D。考查be about to do...when...结构。句意为:我就要告诉他这个秘密,这时有人拍了一下我的肩。be about to do...when...表示“就要做某事,这时……”,为一习惯搭配,故选D项。
28.Lily got up at 6 o’clock    ,but she realized it was Sunday as soon as she prepared her school bag.
A.as possible
B.as usual
C.at present
D.at last
解析:选B。as possible“尽可能地……”;as usual“照常,跟往常一样”;at present“现在”;at last“最终”。根据句意“Lily跟往常一样6点起床,但是当她准备书包的时候她才意识到是星期天。”可知,应选B项。
29.―When was it that he    to lend you some money?
―After he talked with his father,he told me that he could lend me money.
A.gave up
B.made up his mind
C.took his mind
D.changed his mind
解析:选D。由答语可知,他通过跟父亲谈话之后,才改变主意,答应借钱给“我”,故change one’s mind “某人改变主意”符合语境。give up“放弃”;make up one’s mind“下定决心”;无take one’s mind结构。
30.He is so kind a person that he takes a friendly attitude    us.
解析:选C。take a friendly attitude to/toward sb.对某人采取友好的态度。
31.―Have you    him to give up the job?
―Yes,I have.But he doesn’t listen to me.
A.persuaded
B.suggested
D.advised
解析:选D。由答语But he doesn’t listen to me推知,没有说服他放弃那份工作,故排除B项;suggest和agree后不能接不定式的复合结构。
32.They knew her very well.They had seen her    up from childhood.
C.growing
D.to grow
解析:选A。句意为:他们对她非常了解。他们看着她从儿童时代长大。在see sb.do sth.句型中,省略to的动词不定式表示整个过程。
33.Lily’s fond of    travelling and she always keeps    travel journal of what she does each day during her trip.
A.the;the
解析:选D。Lilly很喜欢旅行,她总是写旅行日记来记录在旅行的每一天干了些什么。travelling此处是抽象性名词,前面不用冠词;keep a journal of写日记记录……。
34.―Why not join us in the game?
―I’d love to,but mother insists that I    all my homework first.
B.will finish
C.must finish
D.have finished
解析:选A。答语意为:我也想和你们玩游戏,但妈妈非要我先把作业做好。insist后跟that从句作宾语,从句谓语动词用“should+动词原形”表示虚拟语气,should可省略。
35.Being a    person,Aunt Li wouldn’t let anyone or any difficulty stop her.
A.stubborn
B.reliable
C.determined
D.concerned
解析:选C。根据语境“李阿姨绝不会让任何人或者任何困难难住她”可知,她是一个意志坚定的(determined)人。
第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
Back in 2007,I rented a room in Johor Bahru,Malaysia while studying for my Masters programme in Singapore.I travelled daily by  36  across the JohorMSingapore Causeway for my  37 ,which were usually in the evening.It was quite 38 by the time I got back to the bus station in Johor Bahru,and I would still need to take another bus home.
One night,I  39 the last bus and didn’t have enough money to take a taxi.With no other choice,I decided to  40 the twoMkilometre journey home,which would have been fine 41 I were not so tired that day.It also didn’t  42 that the route was pretty rough(凹凸不平的)and dark.But I walked forward with  43 ,with the promise of a night’s rest  44 me on.After walking for a few minutes,a car 45 in front of me.The driver,who looked 46 ,asked where I was headed.“Not many people walk through here,”he said,and 47  me a ride.He really  48 me up as he went out
of his way to get me to my apartment.
What was more 49 ,however,was the story behind it.During the ride,the driver told me that when he saw me walking,it made him think of his 50  who used to walk to work by the 51 road and though he often saw his uncle on the way,he had 52  offered a ride as he was headed in a different direction. 53 his uncle passed away because of an illness,and until today he still feels 54 for not being kinder to his uncle.So when he 55  me walking that night,he just had to stop and help.
【解题导语】 一个漆黑的夜晚,作者独自行走在崎岖不平的小路上。正走着,一辆车停了下来……
解析:选A。由下文的bus station,take another bus可知,作者每天乘公共汽车去上课。
B.classes
解析:选B。由上文的studying for my Masters programme可知,作者是去新加坡上课。
38.A.early
解析:选B。作者返回Johor Bahru车站的时候,天已经很晚了。下文的dark,night是提示。
39.A.caught
解析:选C。由下文作者步行回家的事实可以判断,作者误了末班车。
40.A.drive
解析:选D。误了公交车,又没有足够的钱打车,作者只好步行回家。下文的walked是提示。
C.because
解析:选A。如果不是那天“我”太累的话,步行回家也未尝不可。
42.A.suggest
解析:选B。糟糕的是,路崎岖不平,且一片漆黑。help此处意为“改善状况,促进”。
43.A.pleasure
D.difficulty
解析:选D。作者本身很累,加上天黑,路不好走,所以应该是“艰难地(with difficulty)”往前走。
44.A.pushing
B.turning
C.holding
D.putting
解析:选A。回家休息的想法支撑着“我”,促使“我”往前走。
45.A.pulled
B.stopped
解析:选B。走了几分钟,一辆车停在“我”面前。
46.A.concerned
B.disappointed
C.excited
D.worried
解析:选A。司机问“我”要去哪里,看起来很关心的样子。concerned关心的,忧虑的。
C.offered
解析:选C。offer sb.a ride让某人搭车。
48.A.cheered
B.brought
解析:选A。司机绕路把作者送回家,这使作者非常高兴。 cheer...up(使)感到振奋,(使)感到高兴。
49.A.worse
B.interesting
D.meaningful
解析:选D。然而,更意味深长的是司机让“我”搭车背后的故事。
50.A.grandfather
解析:选B。作者在夜里步行回家的情景使这位司机想起了他的叔叔。下文多次出现的uncle是提示。
51.A.busy
解析:选D。他叔叔以前常走这条路。
52.A.sometimes
解析:选D。虽然他经常在这条路上看到叔叔,但是他从来没有让叔叔搭过车。下文的not being kinder to his uncle是提示。
53.A.Sadly
B.Exactly
C.Gradually
D.Actually
解析:选A。叔叔去世是一件让人难过的事情。
54.A.puzzled
D.grateful
解析:选C。他为未能善待叔叔而自责。guilty感到内疚的。
55.A.knew
C.recognized
D.followed
解析:选B。有了这种情结,当司机看到作者时,便义无反顾地停下来提供帮助。
第三部分 阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
I’m lying on my back in my grandfather’s orchard(果园),looking up at the branches above me.It is one of the last days of summer.Already the days are shorter and the nights are cooler.Some kinds of apples are already ripe(成熟的).Others will be ready to pick soon.I think of my grandmother’s apple pie,and how I used to make it with her.She died last year,before the apple harvest,and I have not had her pie since.I really miss her.I hear bees busily humming about,visiting the late summer flowers.The gentle hum of their wings nearly sends me to sleep.
The sky is as blue as my grandfather’s eyes.Above me,big white clouds race across the sky like pieces of cotton blowing in the w ind.School starts in another week,and time seems to have slowed down.
“Sophie!”calls my
grandfather.“Is that you?”I stand up,take his hand,and tell him all about my day as we walk through the orchard.We talk about apples,and bees,and Grandma.He tells me that he misses her too.
He puts his rough,brown farmer’s hand around my shoulder and pulls me close.“You know,Sophie,”he says,“I spent the morning in the attic(阁楼),and you’ll never guess what I found.It’s the recipe(烹饪法) for Grandma’s apple pie.I used to help her make it sometimes.I can’t do it all alone,but you used to help her too.Maybe between the two of us,we ca n work it out.Want to try?”
“But it won’t be the same without Grandma,” I tell him.
“That’s true,”he says,“but nothing_is_the_same_without_Grandma.Still,I don’t think that she would want us never to have another apple pie.What do you say?” I nod yes,and we walk towards home...towards an afternoon in the farmhouse kitchen,making Grandma’s famous apple pie.
【解题导语】 Sophie在果园里看到枝头的苹果,想起了她的奶奶,想起了奶奶做的苹果派。她的爷爷找到了她奶奶制作苹果派的方法,他们祖孙俩一起学做苹果派。苹果派寄托了Sophie和爷爷对奶奶的深切怀念。
56.We learn from the passage that Sophie    .
A.likes to watch clouds in the attic
B.comes to the orchard after school
C.enjoys Grandma’s apple pie very much
D.picks many apples in the orchard
解析:选C。推理判断题。根据第一段的I think of my grandmother’s apple pie及and I have not had her pie since和文末的making Grandma’s famous apple pie可知,Sophie很喜欢奶奶做的苹果派。
57.Sophie’s grandfather spent the morning in the attic    .
A.looking for Grandma’s recipe for apple pie
B.helping Sophie’s grandmother make apple pie
C.trying to make apple pie all alone for Sophie
D.talking about apples,and bees,and Grandma with Sophie
解析:选A。细节理解题。第四段第二、三句话表明,Sophie的爷爷找到了奶奶做苹果派的烹饪方法,故答案为A。
58.The underlined
part in the last paragraph shows    .
A.how much Sophie’s grandmother loved Sophie
B.how much Sophie’s grandfather likes apple pies
C.how much Sophie loves her grandfather’s orchard
D.how much Sophie’s grandfather misses Grandma
解析:选D。句意理解题。nothing is the same without Grandma的字面意思是:没有奶奶,什么都变得不一样了。这句话表明了Sophie的爷爷对奶奶的怀念。
59.Which of the following might be the best title for the passage?
A.My grandfather’s orchard
B.My grandmother’s apple pie
C.A morning in the attic
D.The last days of summer
解析:选B。标题归纳题。本文的大意是:Sophie在果园里看到枝头的苹果,想起了她的奶奶,想起了奶奶做的苹果派。她的爷爷找到了她奶奶制作苹果派的方法,他们祖孙俩一起学做苹果派。苹果派寄托了Sophie和爷爷对奶奶的深切怀念。故选B。
Do you want a bit of an adventure?Would you like to discover all the corners of the UK,or travel abroad?Maybe you have never tried the motorhome(旅宿车) lifestyle before.Well,read this article and you will know why a motorhome is a good choice.
Nothing is better than a motorhome.It has so many uses that it is considered the most versatile vehicle(交通工具) and it is also very comfortable.If you are thinking about hiring a motorhome this summer,then the best advice is to book it early,especially if you are considering the school holidays.The motorhome hire service is very seasonal and motorhome hire companies will never have extra vehicles available in the summer months.
There are a lot of companies throughout the UK,and some of the big ones have motorhomes spread all over the country.At present,the largest network for motorhome hire is provided by Motorhome which is based in Cambridge.If you are in the UK,you may phone 9 for details of its motorhome hire information.Motorholme has a network of over 500 vehicles all over England,Scotland and Wales.
Most people wishing to hire a motorhome are families that are looking for an alternative(替代品) to a European package holiday,especially as flying now
has become more expensive,and is considered to be environmentally unfriendly.There is no doubt that the idea of noMfly holidays is going to become more popular as fewer people think it is safe to fly.This explains why more and more people are choosing to hire a motorhome for their holidays.
【解题导语】 现在越来越多的人喜欢乘旅宿车旅游。旅宿车的功能多,让人舒服。
60.This passage is written to explain why it is a good idea to    .
A.take an adventure
B.travel to England
C.try a new lifestyle
D.hire a motorhome
解析:选D。作者意图题。通读全文,可知作者主要是在讲乘坐旅宿车旅游的优点,即为什么乘坐旅宿车旅游是个不错的主意,故选D。
61.What does the underlined word“versatile” in Paragraph 2 probably mean?
A.Large and comfortable.
B.Fast and exciting.
C.Having a lot of uses.
D.Having a lot of fun.
解析:选C。词义猜测题。根据It has so many uses可知versatile意为“多种用途的”。
62.Why should you book a motorhome early if you want to book one for this summer?
A.Because booking early is much cheaper.
B.Because summer is usually a very busy season.
C.Because you can arrange your time better this way.
D.Because students usually book them to earn money.
解析:选B。细节理解题。根据第二段的The motorhome hire service is very seasonal and motorhome hire companies will never have extra vehicles available in the summer months.可知应选B。
63.The last paragraph tells us the advantages of hiring a motorhome by    .
A.telling us a story
B.giving detailed data
C.comparing it with flying
D.showing the results of a study
解析:选C。文章结构题。末段主要是通过和乘坐飞机旅游做对比来突出乘坐旅宿车旅游的优点,故选C。
Everyone has probably seen a movie or two about robots going against man.As a kid it was interesting,but not a reality.But today,when we look at how far scientists have come,it’s not just a funny thought but a real possibility.
Honda has already created a robot with eyes,legs,arms and hands and it can act just like a person.There_is_no_end_to_what_a_robot_could_do_in_the_future.Just think what we can do in twenty to thirty years.We’re dealing with almost an entire new species of humanMlike robots that could be cleverer than us.Can we continue to use these robots in a way that they serve us,or will they become so wise that they will want independence?
I am really not sure just how far scientists are going to perfect robots.But once this type of robot is made,they will be able to think,make decisions,sense the movement of others and decide what it wants to do.
A new invention has led to the introduction of a female robot,which was introduced at an entertainment show in Vegas.The robot called Roxy sells for bet

我要回帖

更多关于 人教版高一英语上册 的文章

随机推荐